You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-28 03:55:12

okcs

Starseeds - What Influence Do They Have? Taygetan Pleiadian Study

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnLs8n6Fod4

Interesting study. So 5000 out of 1 million people are starseeds; 1 out of every 200 people is a starseed. From previous videos we know 80-90 percent of the people are not real, so if 80 percent are not real then out of every 200 people on average, we have 1 starseed, 40 real humans with souls, and 160 unreal people.

The 1 starseed has the manifesting capability of about 1500 regular humans.

at 5:50 "We don't need to change the humans, just unite the starseeds."

#2 2023-05-28 04:03:55

okcs

Re: Starseeds - What Influence Do They Have? Taygetan Pleiadian Study

Or maybe the unreal population was not included in the 200:1 ratio.

#3 2023-05-28 13:28:25

StarDeity
Banned

Mari... thank you...

you listen and see through my eyes... u__u

#4 2023-05-28 21:20:44

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

Mari... thank you...

you listen and see through my eyes... u__u

Star I very much feel the same way about our friends smile

#5 2023-05-28 22:01:39

StarDeity
Banned

It's very special the connection... u___u

#6 2023-06-03 04:50:12

mitkobs

If the starseeds are gathered together in one well known place will be easy for the cabal to take them down in one sweep. Cabal will not let such gathering to prosper and become widely influential. It will challenge their absolute materialistic power.

#7 2023-06-03 18:55:29

So i guess we could further exponentiate the power of this meeting-place more consciously with things like group video calls.

#8 2023-06-04 19:01:04

thunderOverWater wrote:

So i guess we could further exponentiate the power of this meeting-place more consciously with things like group video calls.

That is what some groups have been doing for years. Like Simon Parkes and Cassiopaean starseeds.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#9 2023-06-04 19:52:04

Scott Summers

Celestial Marriage wrote:
thunderOverWater wrote:

That is what some groups have been doing for years. Like Simon Parkes and Cassiopaean starseeds.

CM

I agree with the exception of Simon Parkes.

By now, it is clear that he’s a grifter. He’s selling hopium (medbeds) to make money off his followers. That’s a “no-no”, in my opinion.

Thanks.

#10 2023-06-04 21:30:02

Yeah, his prognosis on Trump getting a fair election in 2021 did not manifest.

On the other hand, your favorite 3 letter agency could be doing just that - making a movement for starseeds to round them up and channel their creative energy towards cleverly disguised 2030 agenda ideas.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#11 2023-06-06 01:55:40

Yankee

okcs, thank you for doing the math. I was coming here to ask that very question to clarify the estimated percentages.

Regular humans being energy parasites, if I understand that right, helps explain why I feel so drained or irritated being around the large majority of people, and why I feel no connection with them at all, even if we have the same hobbies or interests. Having to listen to any of them talk to me is the worst thing ever after about 3 seconds. They seem so happy to be around all of each other, and it makes me want to get farther away from them.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-06-06 01:58:21)

#12 2023-06-06 13:48:17

StarDeity
Banned

THIS.

Yankee wrote:

Regular humans being energy parasites, if I understand that right, helps explain why I feel so drained or irritated being around the large majority of people, and why I feel no connection with them at all, even if we have the same hobbies or interests. Having to listen to any of them talk to me is the worst thing ever after about 3 seconds. They seem so happy to be around all of each other, and it makes me want to get farther away from them.

#13 2023-06-06 18:20:54

Yankee

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

As a synchronicity, at a gathering a few days ago, after doing some stuff I sat down, and a friend immediately came and sat down next to me, sighed, and said it wears her out talking to all those people.

StarDeity wrote:

THIS.

Yankee wrote:

#14 2023-06-06 19:34:28

StarDeity
Banned

Yankee wrote:

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

As a synchronicity, at a gathering a few days ago, after doing some stuff I sat down, and a friend immediately came and sat down next to me, sighed, and said it wears her out talking to all those people.

StarDeity wrote:

THIS.

Yankee wrote:

Happens to me, esp too because I'm an introvert when I'm out there.

Need space for myself sometimes.

#15 2023-06-06 19:43:29

arkangel

Yankee wrote:

okcs, thank you for doing the math. I was coming here to ask that very question to clarify the estimated percentages.

Same! wink

#16 2023-06-06 23:26:01

Alec

Yes

#17 2023-06-07 03:57:49

Scott Summers

[mewgow has entered the chat.]

mewgow, where are you? smile

Speak up! You’re a hero for roughing it out in Bristol. big_smile

(Ps: I’m not diminishing the opinions of any of you above. I absolutely agree. But I have to express my admiration for what mewgow is doing and I don’t want him to be discouraged in any way.)

#18 2023-06-07 08:26:00

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

If the starseeds are gathered together in one well known place will be easy for the cabal to take them down in one sweep. Cabal will not let such gathering to prosper and become widely influential. It will challenge their absolute materialistic power.

i think united meant something else

#19 2023-06-07 08:43:58

mitkobs

United in mind. United in mind transcends space and time obstacles and material complications that divide people.

#20 2023-06-07 09:02:43

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

United in mind. United in mind transcends space and time obstacles and material complications that divide people.

i do have a strong opposition against this choice of words because i am not uniting with anyone in mind or elsewhere, but i get the idea. my feeling says it would be good for many starseeds to focus onto the same lane or similiar ones with the others and to work together and not being isolated and/or opposing each other all the time

Last edited by Bucegi (2023-06-07 09:03:47)

#21 2023-06-07 16:45:55

mitkobs

Uniting in mind happens automatically with all kind of people, even with people you do not know and not met in current life. The current configuration of a mind of someone have close match with other people configurations. Want it or not we can be connected and influence each other in invisible ways. And it doesn't take almost anything even a conscious effort this to be like that.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-07 16:48:20)

#22 2023-06-07 20:07:35

Bucegi

no, thats's what i meant. connecting, not uniting. uniting means one, connecting means transfer of information and communication with each other while remaining individual.

and yes, the personal unconscious does talk with other personal unconsious of individuals all the time (mostly)
That's my observation so far

#23 2023-06-08 07:15:23

mitkobs

But it is uniting as well. Connecting can lead to uniting. Uniting like a group force dynamic and is happening automatically. What is an individual anyway. From higher perspective an individual is also an illusion because all is one consciousness having ideas of being different individuals. Not my idea here to deny individuality, only for the sake of this particular argument of connecting and uniting.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-08 07:17:10)

Board footer