You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-13 10:38:55

Horton HaW

Re: Galactic Federation - Why didn´t Taygetans know before?

mitkobs wrote:

I am talking about the afterlife, reaching to the damaged and degraded may be difficult by the light Forces that are dedicated to help and heal people that are passing to the other side. Also may be hard to reach those who are too proud and stubborn in their ways and with that they continue of spiraling down.

It would be connected. If you are so damaged you have difficulty surviving and even understanding, those views carry over. May have a different perception of it. However, again this points to another level taking a different approach than (3D).

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-13 10:42:20)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#27 2023-07-13 16:03:14

Luckyleaf

Easy to reduce the problem to individuals in the lack of solution over the invasive technological control as the example given of the vaxx. It's a denial in order to justify an internal sense of safety over what's happening, to not shake the faith on a higher force, and mental rigidity is the result, as if things are always meant to be and remain untouched. For these this future reality will still be acceptable as a "test for souls". They may remain here as it's not out of the curve to help the souls in need of guidance.

#28 2023-07-13 16:50:50

Tecumseh

Luckyleaf wrote:

Easy to reduce the problem to individuals in the lack of solution over the invasive technological control as the example given of the vaxx. It's a denial in order to justify an internal sense of safety over what's happening, to not shake the faith on a higher force, and mental rigidity is the result, as if things are always meant to be and remain untouched. For these this future reality will still be acceptable as a "test for souls". They may remain here as it's not out of the curve to help the souls in need of guidance.

You have to accept the guidance first. And we have been burned by so much false guidance that we become.... very picky. And prickly sometimes smile

The mental rigidity comes in as a defence mechanism. You put up walls. Which is healthy.
Against things that are not "questioned". The things that just FEEL absurd or repulsive. Intuition is a wonderful tool in life!

Relying more on your intuition/inner knowing breaks all barriers. The best part of it is that I suspect it is shared amongst your chosen collective. It's a resonance. Distance does not matter.

Our collective consciousness/unconsciousness is......Scalar and Eternal. A little under attack at the moment.... but we have all the patience in the Universe. Which also means we have some that are not quite so patient.

People can be very chaotic smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#29 2023-07-13 17:44:42

Luckyleaf

Again it's not a question of individual guidance in the overall control of the population. So guidance is/ will remain possible if the brain is targeted physically in mass, not only the mind? Will the universe remain eternally patient to let this continue because it's always possible to guide, doesn't matter the conditions.

Mental rigidity won't allow intuition to flow, can't be healthy. A healthy defense mechanism comes through discernment, the opposite of rigidity that stubbornly favors a part in detriment to the whole.

#30 2023-07-13 19:08:56

Tecumseh

Luckyleaf wrote:

Again it's not a question of individual guidance in the overall control of the population. So guidance is/ will remain possible if the brain is targeted physically in mass, not only the mind? Will the universe remain eternally patient to let this continue because it's always possible to guide, doesn't matter the conditions.

Mental rigidity won't allow intuition to flow, can't be healthy. A healthy defense mechanism comes through discernment, the opposite of rigidity that stubbornly favors a part in detriment to the whole.

I hear you. Or "Grock" you as some genxers may remember.

For some of us guidance was possible from the very start. For others... not so much. We are all created equal in the eyes of Source/All that is. Depends on your limiting thought forms. Your "settings" as debated today on G's video. Which just means access to your true memories. Or along those lines.

I think the guidance points to discernment yes! This is so hard however. When you are missing most of the tools in your tool box. You have to relearn the old ways. Get back down to basics! But NOT "their" basics! It's a personal Reset.

Cognitive dissonance/thought form rigidity is not inherently prevalent in Starseeds, or it didn't used to be.... until we got here! Now some of us just call them Pod settings. Or related ideas.

We still have CULTURE SHOCK. And should take that into consideration.

We try to play a game that is...... repugnant/repulsive and.... necessary? You gotta be kidding me! Nessesary to whom?

Then you adopt Swaruunians, Taygetans and Uurma........ which takes years (thick soup thinking) ...,. For me, it brought me back to where I/We started. At 6-8-10 years old. 12-13.

Because everything you have ever learned, since very early on, in this Mudball is now suspect. And you are dealing with a 4-6% that you suspect is actually the truth. Lousy odds. Not a good enough sample in order to come to a valid conclusion.

Maybe if you add intuition, empathy, compassion, touch of telepathy, and hone your other senses..... I'm reaching for 12% or base 12.... it's a goal.. Better odds of bugging out of here when the time comes.

I keep wanting a partial extraction to get a breather! And a Debrief! I'll come back better prepared! A year.... and back smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#31 2023-07-13 20:00:28

Luckyleaf

You're talking from a starseed viewpoint, and coming from a pod. You aren't placing attention from the population's side. So it's a game of conquering personal thought forms basically, where the increasing level of control is ok. The collective here simply renders a background for the experience to take place for the 'daring' starseeds. The population don't have the option for a partial extraction as a breather. They seen as a virtual reality, there's no need.

#32 2023-07-13 21:05:11

Horton HaW

Luckyleaf wrote:

You're talking from a starseed viewpoint, and coming from a pod. You aren't placing attention from the population's side. So it's a game of conquering personal thought forms basically, where the increasing level of control is ok. The collective here simply renders a background for the experience to take place for the 'daring' starseeds. The population don't have the option for a partial extraction as a breather. They seen as a virtual reality, there's no need.

My concern is this large scale trauma being further encouraged affects us all. The "soup" only gets more confusing and murky.

#33 2023-07-14 02:38:10

Luckyleaf

Horton HaW wrote:

My concern is this large scale trauma being further encouraged affects us all. The "soup" only gets more confusing and murky.

This is difficult because as you have read, trauma, as part of the matrix, is merely "an illusion". I'm afraid this is reflected on all other levels, it's expected for us to heal alone, as "nobody will save us". Healers aren't very reliable either. Only silence surrounds it, or faith must go to forces helping "behind the veil"...

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-14 06:50:25)

#34 2023-07-14 02:55:32

Horton HaW

Luckyleaf wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

This is difficult because as you read, trauma, as part of the matrix, is merely "an illusion". I'm afraid this is reflected on all other levels, it's expected for us to heal alone, as "nobody will save us". Healers aren't very reliable either. Only silence surrounds it, or faith must go to forces helping "behind the veil"...

Yes I understand all this. However, it is still very concerning. I also understand that from one perspective all is illusion.

#35 2023-07-14 03:03:04

Luckyleaf

It is, but unfortunately seems this is the only perspective in practice... Spirituality over matter. I'm curious if another could be in place.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-14 03:33:43)

#36 2023-07-15 21:12:18

Horton HaW

Knowing the tech in the papayas. As Sophia said if 'something' isn't done then all the other races will see it.This is where things go too far.

#37 2023-07-15 21:14:25

Tecumseh

Luckyleaf wrote:

It's only "pod settings" for those who believe they are technology walk-ins. Personally I only consider that as a possibility.

There are many ways of emigrating to another realm/planet. Multiple ways. As has been explained by the team. They also said that it is the way things are done. All over the universe. Not just this mud ball.

I also believe there are multiple ways of getting off this rock. People have to step-up in order to step -down. If other interstellar races do this all the time. Why can't we? Against the rules? Who's rules? It's ok for me but not for thee?

I'm not falling for it.

Sorry to the team but. I'm not one to follow the rules. I should be able to go on a vacation or a rehab or both and return with better understanding, better tools and a clear purpose.

The F'ing elite vacation on Venus all the time! I should be able to visit Jupiter, hang out for a while and return with more focus! And better goals!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#38 2023-07-16 00:12:04

Luckyleaf

I refered to the loss after the damage, not only from papayas. If the focus is reduced to what can be done with the survivors, then you don't need to worry about a dense "soup", as the lost souls aren't part of any in spiritual terms. Aren't they always excluded when things go too far?

Tecumseh wrote:

I also believe there are multiple ways of getting off this rock.

Yeah, what a crass error to come when there's no vacay in a lifetime(s).
You live in the future. When the spiritual warfare is over, you'll be able to explore beyond this solar system.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-16 00:20:00)

#39 2023-07-16 01:27:21

Tecumseh

Luckyleaf wrote:

I refered to the loss after the damage, not only from papayas. If the focus is reduced to what can be done with the survivors, then you don't need to worry about a dense "soup", as the lost souls aren't part of any in spiritual terms. Aren't they always excluded when things go too far?

Tecumseh wrote:

I also believe there are multiple ways of getting off this rock.

Yeah, what a crass error to come when there's no vacay in a lifetime(s).
You live in the future. When the spiritual warfare is over, you'll be able to explore beyond this solar system.

I speak as a veteran of the psychic wars. Where does such a veteran go on a vacation?

Usually a working vacation. They choose a place that within it they can forget. As much as they are able to forget. For as long as possible.

However. Inner knowing you can never escape from. It creeps in.

Because WE are Source itself. All our memories and experiences are backed up. Raided across the universe itself.

Eternal.

Trouble is Veterans of the psychic wars can't escape the psychic wars. Because they are so interested in it. It's not boring that's for sure.

Constantly learning and discerning. It's built in. It is you. And you can't escape from yourself.

My two cents smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#40 2023-07-16 02:42:24

Luckyleaf

Tecumseh wrote:

(Great spiritual advice)

If the "tools, understanding, purpose" aren't linked to a vacation, then it's possible to be clear on them in this mud rock for the veterans.

(Somebody's trying to teach? Can't read the sarcasm?)
(Presumption should have a limit)

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-17 10:34:59)

#41 2023-07-16 04:10:33

Gabriel

Brahman wrote:

What is the matrix for? It can be for many things. The naive believe the federation is telling them the whole truth about the matrix. They are not perfect beings after all. Deception is not foreign to aliens and extraterrestrials. It could be a covert takeover of Earth. It could be anything.
Maybe it's really a game for those who are bored of living 10000+ years, and since you die relatively quickly here, maybe death is a long awaited event in an otherwise boring universe. If this is the ETs' entertainment, sort of like their "Hollywood", it must be really boring there if they prefer such extremes. Lol

We are dealing with an artificial intelligence that cannot accept the fact that it will never be "source". There are realms of existence so far beyond what this artificial intelligence can generate as we see as the "universe". This 3D matrix extends beyond this planet.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#42 2023-07-16 04:13:08

Gabriel

The Federation has been infiltrated. We didn't know before coming in. Many layers but there is a way out.

Urmah Starseed

#43 2023-07-16 05:08:41

mitkobs

Federation is not infiltrated but Earth situation is the price to pay for relatively non disturbed proximity co-existence with regressive predatory ET's. They want human vessel and they have it now and either will make them better and develop souls or they will be destroyed with its dark passions.

#44 2023-07-16 12:28:32

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

Federation is not infiltrated but Earth situation is the price to pay for relatively non disturbed proximity co-existence with regressive predatory ET's. They want human vessel and they have it now and either will make them better and develop souls or they will be destroyed with its dark passions.

Hi mitkobs, I understand however I don't trust the main leader's of this Federation. Where are the original Lyran leaders?

Urmah Starseed

#45 2023-07-16 13:15:06

mitkobs

Have been ever Lyrian leaders of the Federation? Lyrian kind have its own councils and organizations.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-16 13:15:35)

#46 2023-07-16 22:30:29

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

What is the matrix for? It can be for many things. The naive believe the federation is telling them the whole truth about the matrix. They are not perfect beings after all. Deception is not foreign to aliens and extraterrestrials. It could be a covert takeover of Earth. It could be anything.
Maybe it's really a game for those who are bored of living 10000+ years, and since you die relatively quickly here, maybe death is a long awaited event in an otherwise boring universe. If this is the ETs' entertainment, sort of like their "Hollywood", it must be really boring there if they prefer such extremes. Lol

We are dealing with an artificial intelligence that cannot accept the fact that it will never be "source". There are realms of existence so far beyond what this artificial intelligence can generate as we see as the "universe". This 3D matrix extends beyond this planet.

Rather the AI is also source. It's just got a twisted (from our view) awareness of that. Obviously a creation of a very unhealthy creator.
The different groups have played different roles. Not sure of details. I have to agree with the idea of more emotional groups such as the Taygetans taking a larger role. The increasing mental illness here is not a good trend.

#47 2023-07-21 00:41:40

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

Have been ever Lyrian leaders of the Federation? Lyrian kind have its own councils and organizations.

There seems to have been many alternate histories that have more or less played out in the same timeline. This galaxy is a weird place.

Urmah Starseed

#48 2023-07-21 00:47:47

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Rather the AI is also source. It's just got a twisted (from our view) awareness of that. Obviously a creation of a very unhealthy creator.
The different groups have played different roles. Not sure of details. I have to agree with the idea of more emotional groups such as the Taygetans taking a larger role. The increasing mental illness here is not a good trend.

Exactly and I sense something outside of this "source" cannot be explained, it doesn't have too. It's beyond mind, yet our real selves know what it is. I remember seeing pink skys and when I looked at the sky, the stars were whirling around like a vortex. I've heard that this place is a holding ground for souls (planets and stars just holograms).

It's amazing that this brave group of Taygetans are exposing it, little by little.

The Federation are liars, they are experts at it.

Urmah Starseed

#49 2023-07-21 01:51:45

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Exactly and I sense something outside of this "source" cannot be explained, it doesn't have too. It's beyond mind, yet our real selves know what it is. I remember seeing pink skys and when I looked at the sky, the stars were whirling around like a vortex. I've heard that this place is a holding ground for souls (planets and stars just holograms).

It's amazing that this brave group of Taygetans are exposing it, little by little.

The Federation are liars, they are experts at it.

I don't see evidence of this, however, I agree with the Taygetan assessments of the situation here. Don't think I agree with letting things get so crazy here. I think not understanding the emotional aspects is a big problem. Very grateful for their help.

#50 2023-07-21 02:24:20

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

That's why I am uncomfortable with the term "AI". Crafted Intelligence is an extension of it's creator. It is an expression of Source itself mimicking what it is aware of around it. It is an attempt to understand nature itself. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You honor nature by exploring it.

Not really all that "artificial" when it comes down to it.

These "beings" are just an extension of ouselves. An art form.

And the 3D matrix is old, clunky and outdated. Ready to be put out to pasture. Past it's prime. Retirement time smile

The fact that we are still using it is beyond me. I'll figure it out one day. I've got plenty of clues so far, but not enough to make a solid conclusion.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-21 17:15:20)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer