You are not logged in.

#51 2023-07-21 02:27:46

Gabriel

Re: Galactic Federation - Why didn´t Taygetans know before?

Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Rather the AI is also source. It's just got a twisted (from our view) awareness of that. Obviously a creation of a very unhealthy creator.
The different groups have played different roles. Not sure of details. I have to agree with the idea of more emotional groups such as the Taygetans taking a larger role. The increasing mental illness here is not a good trend.

Exactly and I sense something outside of this "source" cannot be explained, it doesn't have too. It's beyond mind, yet our real selves know what it is. I remember seeing pink skys and when I looked at the sky, the stars were whirling around like a vortex. I've heard that this place is a holding ground for souls (planets and stars just holograms).

It's amazing that this brave group of Taygetans are exposing it, little by little.

The Federation are liars, they are experts at it.

I don't see evidence of this, however, I agree with the Taygetan assessments of the situation here. Don't think I agree with letting things get so crazy here. I think not understanding the emotional aspects is a big problem. Very grateful for their help.

It was a different reality on this planet, many layers to this "matrix". You will perceive it differently.

Things have gotten this far because it is an energy farm. "They" are aware of the emotional aspect, they need it in it's primordial form. Afterall to them, this is all an experiment no matter how extreme it is and is about to become.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#52 2023-07-21 04:40:58

mitkobs

Wasn't said before that Federation do not have leaders but councils that take decisions representing their people the best way they can. And these councils are formed with most wise and experienced of certain ET civilization, so called elders. And they have mandates and after some time of service they fill ranks with new wise men and women.

#53 2023-07-21 18:11:17

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Wasn't said before that Federation do not have leaders but councils that take decisions representing their people the best way they can. And these councils are formed with most wise and experienced of certain ET civilization, so called elders. And they have mandates and after some time of service they fill ranks with new wise men and women.

That's why I am always cringing a little bit when I hear they the word "Federation". On Earth Federation implies military cooperation or mutual defense and offence.

Military is NOT a holistic council approach on Terra. It's a top down hierarchy, pyramid structure. With a pinhead/Pindar at the top.

So if Terra has a council of elders that are wise, thoughtful, ethical and mature where are they? I'm sorry but I don't see much evidence for it.

Why not?

And if the UFoP is actually overseeing the affairs of Terra, and Venus and are so powerful, Ethically Mature Interstellar Stepped Council minded, how come it hasn't filtered down here?

And why is High Council 9 (M45), HMA and company treated so badly? Aren't they part of the cadre of Original Founders of the UFoP?

Did they not set up and agree to the "rules" in the first place? See where this is going?

It is not "prime directive". Our managing societies are still "secret" and NOT holistic. And not subjected to "prime directive". Or is it until they get out of control and need to be spanked? Like what happened from 2008 until HMA was coronated.

Is it because they consider us a "secondary race"?  Under strict confinement? That also does not strike me as very holographic. Secondary to whom? The "primary" races? Which Primary races agreed to this? Who are they?

Very confusing. But we learn more about it every day  hmm

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#54 2023-07-21 19:06:06

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

That's why I am always cringing a little bit when I hear they the word "Federation". On Earth Federation implies military cooperation or mutual defense and offence.

Military is NOT a holistic council approach on Terra. It's a top down hierarchy, pyramid structure. With a pinhead/Pindar at the top.

So if Terra has a council of elders that are wise, thoughtful, ethical and mature where are they? I'm sorry but I don't see much evidence for it.

Why not?

And if the UFoP is actually overseeing the affairs of Terra, and Venus and are so powerful, Ethically Mature Interstellar Stepped Council minded, how come it hasn't filtered down here?

And why is High Council 9 (M45), HMA and company treated so badly? Aren't they part of the cadre of Original Founders of the UFoP?

Did they not set up and agree to the "rules" in the first place? See where this is going?

It is not "prime directive". Our managing societies are still "secret" and NOT holistic. And not subjected to "prime directive". Or is it until they get out of control and need to be spanked? Like what happened from 2008 until HMA was coronated.

Is it because they consider us a "secondary race"?  Under strict confinement? That also does not strike me as very holographic. Secondary to whom? The "primary" races? Which Primary races agreed to this? Who are they?

Very confusing. But we learn more about it every day  hmm

According to Swaruu 9, they use soul spectroscopy and the Federation perceives that the majority asks for these experiences so they do not wish to infringe on this. It appears that both sides are involved in this and are evolving.

It seems the Federation to a large degree is using central control to ultimately resolve issues. However, the Taygetans seem to describe nurturing or perceiving the individual as a fractal of the whole. Thus a Holistic Society. I feel the extreme imbalance here is being allowed too far and there appears to be a bias in what to support. They maybe counting on using the force of the tsunami to clear it all.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#55 2023-07-21 19:15:04

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Exactly and I sense something outside of this "source" cannot be explained, it doesn't have too. It's beyond mind, yet our real selves know what it is. I remember seeing pink skys and when I looked at the sky, the stars were whirling around like a vortex. I've heard that this place is a holding ground for souls (planets and stars just holograms).

It's amazing that this brave group of Taygetans are exposing it, little by little.

The Federation are liars, they are experts at it.

I don't see evidence of this, however, I agree with the Taygetan assessments of the situation here. Don't think I agree with letting things get so crazy here. I think not understanding the emotional aspects is a big problem. Very grateful for their help.

It was a different reality on this planet, many layers to this "matrix". You will perceive it differently.

Things have gotten this far because it is an energy farm. "They" are aware of the emotional aspect, they need it in it's primordial form. Afterall to them, this is all an experiment no matter how extreme it is and is about to become.

Agreed. Many layers and knots. The fact they do not generally take the emotional issues here seriously is disturbing. Yes, test or experiment to push. Energy Farm is interesting view. Seems more like a compulsion or addiction.

#56 2023-07-22 01:44:27

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Agreed. Many layers and knots. The fact they do not generally take the emotional issues here seriously is disturbing. Yes, test or experiment to push. Energy Farm is interesting view. Seems more like a compulsion or addiction.

Everything is going to be okay. Were gonna collapse that transhumanism timeline, even if it means transitioning to 5D. I guess thats how we win the "game". Although, I'm not "playing" to win (gotta like sarcasm) nonetheless it's to aim for something higher, then the pettiness of these regressive.

I just cant wait to see the Urmah and Lyrans in Vega.

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-07-22 01:46:33)

Urmah Starseed

#57 2023-07-22 05:21:28

mitkobs

@Tecumseh

Federation councils have to deal with regressive beings and tulpas. Such beings are hard to manage because do not have honor, do not keep their words and can stab you in the back when you are not vigilant and many other cautions apply for such low characters. They have to be managed with strong forceful hand and threat or will not do anything of what you ask them to do. Also have to bribe them and pretend to play their games. Such "people" have the physical power down here, at least that is seems to from what is going on in the societies and politics.

#58 2023-07-23 20:24:31

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Everything is going to be okay. Were gonna collapse that transhumanism timeline, even if it means transitioning to 5D. I guess thats how we win the "game". Although, I'm not "playing" to win (gotta like sarcasm) nonetheless it's to aim for something higher, then the pettiness of these regressive.

Yeah, Doin my best to surf. LoL
Do-Tsunamis-have-a-face.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-23 20:25:41)

#59 2023-07-25 18:25:12

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yeah, Doin my best to surf. LoL
https://celebrites.tn/wp-content/upload … a-face.jpg

Lol

We're getting ready for the real fight.

Urmah Starseed

#60 2023-07-25 20:17:02

n3

Greetings to everyone,

Maybe or maybe not you heard about Elena Danaan and her contact with Thor Han Eredyon.
See here one of her podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul7a3iKGt14

What is your opinion about her?
Can I ask Swaruu about  Thor Han Eredyon, is possible to have more detailed information about him?

Thank you

#61 2023-07-25 21:50:33

Jupiter 9

n3 wrote:

Greetings to everyone,

Maybe or maybe not you heard about Elena Danaan and her contact with Thor Han Eredyon.
See here one of her podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul7a3iKGt14

What is your opinion about her?
Can I ask Swaruu about  Thor Han Eredyon, is possible to have more detailed information about him?

Thank you

I made a comment about this in a separate thread here: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3980 to avoid derailing this thread from the original topic. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer