You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-17 16:23:17

Tecumseh

Re: Is the Federation full of pedo's?

From what I have experienced and read over the years pedophiles are in most cases victims of abuse at a very early age themselves.

My ex-father in law (recently deceased) was pimped out by his parents at parties held in their home. Very young. He went on to abuse his own children. Same with the other father in law.

Stories abound about the satanic elite children being systematically broken and fractured psychologically as children. It fractures their psyche into multiple personalities. Removes compassion and empathy. So they will grow up to be good little Satanist Cabal leaders. And carry on the traditional sick satanic rituals they are so famous for.

The Catholic Church. I don't think I have to even go into this much. But It happened in the small town I grew up in on Central Vermont. The Priest had agreements and cooperation with our Elementary school principal.

Abuse of children tradition and protocols go right back 12,500+ years to the "garden of Eden" and before. It's a trauma tactic in brainwashing and training of slaves. Sick perversions make people maluable and predictable. And destroy their lives.

My exes never recovered and have been struggling with the residual trauma all their lives. One turned into a daughter of Stephen King the other turned to Jesus. Neither option seems to be helping much. It's just a bandaid.

The solution to this is a top down ground up purge of all things Cabal/Elite controllers. With a simultaneous organization of healthy, ethical, mature people ready to represent the people of Terra waiting in the wings.

A healthy alternative has to be in place. One that will have to last several generations in order to clean out (heal) the trauma. Otherwise the cycle will just repeat itself.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#27 2023-07-17 21:21:47

Jupiter 9

Bucegi wrote:

you know what i cannot quite understand is the pretty conflicting statements of "we created hold this shit up for evolutionary soul purposes" and "we cannot take it any longer because it's doing so much damage to souls and it must be stopped" and it's like not only what i've heard from them but most people here also cannot quite bring this together like one time they say it's just illusionary game and other time it's so evil we must act now, however it fits best at the moment

To avoid misunderstandings make you sure to pay attention from what level is that person talking from. For example you may hear me one moment saying that telling to someone that was just raped that they planned and agreed to the rape incident before incarnating IS ABUSE.

And then you may hear me at another time say that the victim of a rape and the rapist planned this experience ON ANOTHER LEVEL, not because they wanted to experience the being raped/raping but because they wanted to challenge themselves or to have some opposite positive experiences you can have in the midst of very dark experiences.

On the first instance I am talking from the human level, on the second instance I am talking from the soul level. On the first instance I am talking about that person's human self, on the second instance I am talking about that person's scalar self.

Remember that everyone on Earth is not just a human but is a holographic fragment of Source/Onenness/God that has taken the form of a human, and has the same attributes with Source/Oneness/God. So speaking from that higher perspective angle, yes everything they experience is planned and agreed upon on the higher levels. But it is not agreed on the human level and our human selves have amnesia and don't remember that they agreed to it before incarnating.

If you are strictly speaking from the human level then no it's not true that they planned that, the human self didn't plan or agree to that. But if you are speaking from a more expanded level then they are a "Child of God/Source/Ether" and it's impossible for anyone to do something to that "Child of the Ether" without their agreement ON SOME LEVEL.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-17 21:23:59)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2023-07-17 22:34:51

Yukio

"Learn to harness the energies I have. " Lyran, you are fucking dork. If you're soo powerful, astral project to my place. Bet you've never achieved that either. I met soo many wankers like you that think their shit dont stink.

#29 2023-07-17 22:57:43

Lyran

Moderators Note: I know it's not cool for our posts to be deleted but I decided to delete this reply Lyran, sorry about that.

And it would have been better if you had not directed your previous reply at him/her personally, but comment on his/her message. You can freely vent and complain about the content of other people's message, but it will make the mod's jobs easier if you all don't direct your frustration at the messenger.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-07-17 23:32:06)

#30 2023-07-18 00:00:37

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

you know what i cannot quite understand is the pretty conflicting statements of "we created hold this shit up for evolutionary soul purposes" and "we cannot take it any longer because it's doing so much damage to souls and it must be stopped" and it's like not only what i've heard from them but most people here also cannot quite bring this together like one time they say it's just illusionary game and other time it's so evil we must act now, however it fits best at the moment

To avoid misunderstandings make you sure to pay attention from what level is that person talking from. For example you may hear me one moment saying that telling to someone that was just raped that they planned and agreed to the rape incident before incarnating IS ABUSE.

And then you may hear me at another time say that the victim of a rape and the rapist planned this experience ON ANOTHER LEVEL, not because they wanted to experience the being raped/raping but because they wanted to challenge themselves or to have some opposite positive experiences you can have in the midst of very dark experiences.

On the first instance I am talking from the human level, on the second instance I am talking from the soul level. On the first instance I am talking about that person's human self, on the second instance I am talking about that person's scalar self.

Remember that everyone on Earth is not just a human but is a holographic fragment of Source/Onenness/God that has taken the form of a human, and has the same attributes with Source/Oneness/God. So speaking from that higher perspective angle, yes everything they experience is planned and agreed upon on the higher levels. But it is not agreed on the human level and our human selves have amnesia and don't remember that they agreed to it before incarnating.

If you are strictly speaking from the human level then no it's not true that they planned that, the human self didn't plan or agree to that. But if you are speaking from a more expanded level then they are a "Child of God/Source/Ether" and it's impossible for anyone to do something to that "Child of the Ether" without their agreement ON SOME LEVEL.

Thank you. Love you man smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#31 2023-07-18 00:14:17

Jupiter 9

Yukio wrote:

"Learn to harness the energies I have. " Lyran, you are fucking dork. If you're soo powerful, astral project to my place. Bet you've never achieved that either. I met soo many wankers like you that think their shit dont stink.

Sorry Yukio, you were warned. My sense is that you'll ignore further warnings too so I will go ahead and suspend your account for 2 weeks and if you keep being aggressive when it expires then I'll suspend it for 3 months and if you continue being disrespectful then you'll be banned permanently.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#32 2023-07-18 02:03:30

Lyran

Lyran wrote:

Moderators Note: I know it's not cool for our posts to be deleted but I decided to delete this reply Lyran, sorry about that.

And it would have been better if you had not directed your previous reply at him/her personally, but comment on his/her message. You can freely vent and complain about the content of other people's message, but it will make the mod's jobs easier if you all don't direct your frustration at the messenger.

My Apologies Jupiter. I was awful blunt.
Hi there smile

#33 2023-07-18 05:55:24

mitkobs

Everyone have to hold their own, make own life better and magnificent, worth to live, own mind make clean-pure-loving-spiritual. On our mind we have power. With my little daily choices I have power. What to do now, what to eat, what to drink, when to sleep, how long to rest, what to read, what music to listen, how to work, who to speak, where to go and so on. This is what we should focus on, things that are on our reach and we have power to change and choose. I will not close my eyes for any problems and tragedies happening around the world that come to my attention but in the same time I know what can and cannot do about them and that is that. If my choice is to be this or that person, to do this or that then it is within my power to change.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-18 05:56:48)

#34 2023-07-18 06:20:22

mitkobs

You have to think for yourself because no one else will do that for you. If you do not take a good care for yourself you are goner. This is not selfish, this is the sane thing to do. If you have other people to think and care for you can think and care about them as well but without interfering in their free will and choices.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-18 06:21:42)

Board footer