You are not logged in.

#26 2020-11-09 07:25:31

mitkobs

Re: Five Questions For The Galactic Federation of Planets

In my opinion "The law of one - book of Ra" is on many points confusing and if we collect the useful data presented in all 5 books probably will make only couple of pages. Everything else is mystifying bogus.

#27 2020-11-09 08:57:19

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

In my opinion "The law of one - book of Ra" is on many points confusing and if we collect the useful data presented in all 5 books probably will make only couple of pages. Everything else is mystifying bogus.

This is valid only if one cannot see through the somewhat silly and understands what it means, as in, lots of the given information even matches what Yazhi/Swaruu teaches, but the language style is a bit "outworldly" and hence tough to understand.

Also, they are looking at things from an above-time viewpoint and quite often are very unprecise (especially with their predictions) because they cannot see which timeline we are in or going to.

This is one of the reasons why the information given by Yazhi/Swaruu is more helpful, it is directly usable.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2021-05-04 01:42:00

@Hashmalleem

ᛈᛚᛖᚨᛊᛖ ᛒᛖᚨᛗ ᛗᛖ ᚢᛈ ᛏᛟ ᚨ ᚠᚱᛁᛖᚾᛞᛚᛁ ᛊᚺᛁᛈ.
ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᛒᛟᚱᛖᛞ ᚺᛖᚱᛖ ᛟᚾ ᛖᚨᚱᚦ.
ᛁ ᚹᚨᚾᛏ ᛏᛟ ᚹᛟᚱᚲ ᛟᚾ ᛒᛟᚨᚱᛞ ᚨ ᚠᚱᛁᛖᚾᛞᛚᛁ ᛊᚺᛁᛈ.
ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᚱᛖᚨᛞᛁ ᚹᛁᛚᛚᛁᛜ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚨᛒᛚᛖ.
ᚦᚨᚾᚲᛊ ᛁᚾ ᚨᛞᚢᚨᚾᚲᛖ.

ᛖᚾᛟᚲᚺ ᛗᛖᛏᚨᛏᚱᛟᚾ

Board footer