You are not logged in.

#26 2023-10-19 18:36:21

Gosia
Administrator

Re: HELP TAYGETANS MAKE MONEY SO THEY DON"T HAVE TO GO

That was Yazhi. She used to hang out on a little island on Earth yes. She actually lived a lot on fish there and fruit she found. smile

Meridianwoman wrote:

I remember in one of Cosmic Agency videos, Gosia said that another version of Swaruu of Erra resides on an island in the Pacific Ocean, because she likes living on Earth.
Does anyone else remember that?

#27 2023-10-19 18:59:22

Jupiter 9

Meridianwoman wrote:

Jupiter wrote:
"Mari has added a donation link in the description of her latest Spanish video so it seems Mari will be taking donations like Gosia too. I guess this is one way the Swaruunians can generate some extra money besides the YouTube ad revenue. If it weren't for the above context, I would be confused about why would they really need the money, but with the above explanation it all fits and makes sense, so I personally don't really see an issue with Mari adding a donation link.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6AtB-wE1AU"
---------------

This is wonderful!  Thank you Jupiter for finding the link in Mari's Spanish channel make donations!

"Donaciones en Pesos Mexicanos".  Do you know if how if there is a way to send a donation with another currency besides Mexican Pesos?  I  tried to navigate to find 'type of currency' but don't understand enough Spanish. 
https://link.mercadopago.com.mx/swaruuoficial

Sorry, I don't speak spanish to and I don't know this service, it seems it's only available in Latin American countries. I think it's better to wait for more info about this, maybe Mari will comment on this or maybe Gosia will make a post about it. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2023-10-19 20:21:35

Meridianwoman

Gosia wrote:

That was Yazhi. She used to hang out on a little island on Earth yes. She actually lived a lot on fish there and fruit she found. smile

Meridianwoman wrote:

I remember in one of Cosmic Agency videos, Gosia said that another version of Swaruu of Erra resides on an island in the Pacific Ocean, because she likes living on Earth.

~~~~
Thank you Gosia for the clarification. 
You have a keen memory to store the mountains of information since 2017!

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#29 2023-10-23 12:23:14

Z B

I could not donate any US fiat as it would not accept my CC.

If your in my area or are a step down you are welcome to visit.

How do I trade with you.

I have an organic farm in the rainforest in Puerto Rico.

Z B

Last edited by Z B (2023-10-29 18:42:47)

#30 2023-10-23 19:19:45

Xarab

All this might be suspicious, but then riddle mi this . . . Does a person from internet ( for all you know is a RED QUEEN AI from cabal (because how are you going to validate their existence anyway???)) claiming to be a person from distant star system, actively fighting oppressive element of galactic federation of stellar races and earthly, old papal bloodlines cabal, interdimensional demons (and chaos gods tongue) trying to claw Terra into bloody prison of torment and misery, does not sound suspicious in the first place, I don't know what does. -_- . . . .

I do not want to put words into their mouths, but they always tell you to use your knowledge, wisdom and understanding, never taking anything at face value, using your own judgement. It is them who always tell you to be skeptical of everything and search for gist of meaning, always following the rabbit hole to its bottom.

I am appreciative for all the material Gosia and Mari had brought forth for years. It did help me expand my point of view with knowledge I could not find anywhere else. Even if all of it is false, ultimately it is OUR personal responsibility to make decision.
Do not forget that they did not even mention this for years, until now, and NEVER asked for anything other than to listen. Even now, when suddenly a direct donation link has been established she did not asked for it, just gave us possibility to do it.

If anyone has objections, look at it this way - If you stuck all this time with this material, you might just even toss a coin for all the entertainment you had watching those videos, you know - like just appreciating creator for their hard work smile

Even if am working my everyday grind at work, I am willing to support the cause.
Like they like to implicate - watch where you put your energy. I am willing to support this material just to show creator where do I want to put my attention and what to bring forth into our world. wink

To desire a result, one must take up an action.

#31 2023-10-23 19:36:15

Lyran

I have been out of work for three months but just got a new job yesterday smile I will soon be able to help out a little smile
Yay!

#32 2023-10-23 19:56:32

Pymander

Hopefully they can create a PayPal account soon. I tried to donate a small amount on mercadopago.com and it declined. The information Mari and the team have given us is priceless and she spends so much time working for us. If money can help them with the complex situation, I will gladly help.

#33 2023-10-24 19:21:33

Brahman

Gosia wrote:

Meridianwoman wrote:

This is great. Yazhi lives on a little island on Earth! That way there's no need for money. We may meet her some day living on a little island. We can only imagine being there with Yazhi. big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#34 2023-10-24 23:20:39

Lyran

All this talk of cash is reminding me of my dark side and how much I dislike this sick society - full of spiritual infants.

#35 2023-10-25 01:21:01

Meridianwoman

mes333 wrote:

I would love to support Mari and the crew too, but sadly I don't speak Spanish either and I looked up the service and it doesn't seem to get the best reviews so a bit hesitant now...

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/mercadopago.com

If they hook up patreon.com I am all in wink

Thank you Mes333.
I liked it when Mari answered many of our questions (in video 'Reflections'), about the Latin American website and why donations are needed.
~~~~~~~~

I'd like to add that Gosia's LIVE Q/A video gave Mari an opportunity to SHINE under pressure of typing impromptu, unrehearsed, open questions by the Earth public!  And Gosia was equally skilled and amazing fast at filling in time with conversation, between waiting for Mari's typed Answers to appear on Gosia's screen.

Mari aced the THREE HOUR LIVE Q/A in English AND Spanish, proving that her young mind is far advanced and balanced, capable of leadership.  Wise leadership.
H.R. Queen Alenym is Mari's mentor.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#36 2023-10-26 14:12:25

Lyran

Hi Gosia,
Do you think Mari left her chat open on purpose this time? I think maybe she did big_smile

#37 2023-10-26 17:12:40

Mizar

this have to be a joke,  seriusly?  the  fuckin cabal is already beging the expansion and  only i can se you done is look away,  and now you are sapending the estupid money to send a alien who tells you they not gona come to us to help,   whats wrong with you!    EYYY hellooo?   the world is in flame, stand up of your computer, remenber  what was your misión, and if you don´t remember no problem, ist perfect just wake up your conciencius and find your own mision. 
pleasee  wake up ,  less taygetean blabla and more action of you

in this planet are many seed, seed come to enjoy, seed come to learn,  but now wee need  all be the seed come to shot down the fuckin sistem,   

you can turn this situatión

they are killed kids, please dont be a hedonist seed

Last edited by Mizar (2023-10-26 17:14:54)

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#38 2023-10-26 17:21:34

Scott Summers

Mizar wrote:

this have to be a joke,  seriusly?  the  fuckin cabal is already beging the expansion and  only i can se you done is look away,  and now you are sapending the estupid money to send a alien who tells you they not gona come to us to help,   whats wrong with you!    EYYY hellooo?   the world is in flame, stand up of your computer, remenber  what was your misión, and if you don´t remember no problem, ist perfect just wake up your conciencius and find your own mision. 

in this planet are many seed, seed come to enjoy, seed come to learn,  but now wee need  all be the seed come to shot down the fuckin sistem,   

Mizar

Many things are happening at many different levels. Everyone is doing what they can to their level best.

And yes, on the physical plane, the genocide is atrocious and unspeakable.

Many of us have already seen the endpoint. Israel will be no more. MSM will collapse. The KM will be hunted down and extinct.

Minimising the genocide is the focus.

Have faith. And keep going.

#39 2023-10-26 17:54:59

Mizar

Scott Summers wrote:
Mizar wrote:

Mizar

Many things are happening at many different levels. Everyone is doing what they can to their level best.

Many of us have already seen the endpoint. Israel will be no more. MSM will collapse. The KM will be hunted down and extinct.

wait for the end is a trap, you must be the end

#40 2023-10-26 19:04:23

Scott Summers

Mizar wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Mizar wrote:

Mizar

And that is your perspective and choice. And I respect that, just as there are other perspectives held by people with a different approach.

And just to clarify my perspective on this thread:

Starseeds and Step-downs are not placed on Earth to suffer. They are here to fulfill their potential and enjoy the Earth.

To choose to suffer is a valid (and maybe even necessary) choice for some. For others, it is unnecessary and stupid.

Everyone gets to make their own choice.

#41 2023-10-26 19:48:05

akos996

Du An wrote:

Athena and Yazhi mentioned in a recent chat they can see earth from the window of their ship. I'd be willing to fork over some serious $$ for an actual photo of earth from said window.

While your generosity is really heartwarming you should rethink what you are wishing for.
If you want them to stay you wouldn't ask them to cross the Federation rules which would also "send them home"
If you really care you shouldn't want favors in return especially risky ones like that. I just want my news and truths to continue in return see which is already a huge gift for us all.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-10-26 19:49:29)

#42 2023-10-26 20:12:11

Lyran

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey Lyran, chat open where? I haven't seen it anywhere on her channel.

Lyran wrote:

Hi Gosia,
Do you think Mari left her chat open on purpose this time? I think maybe she did big_smile

Hi, Mari’s Spanish version of non-linear time was awaiting premiere for hours yesterday with the chat active and super chat could be purchased. smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-26 20:12:44)

#43 2023-10-26 21:46:30

Gosia
Administrator

Mari will never view chat´s activitiy, not only not engage. That´s the condition for her to have the the premiers open. smile

TSD.9111 wrote:

Oh no way!! That is so cool, if anyone in the Spanish world noticed and engaged with it hehe

Or maybe she was testing it out, since I think the chat has to be on in order for super chats to be purchased.

But if she goes ahead with the idea to have premiers and open the chat, she can leave it for the viewers to use among themselves but not be active (kind of what Gosia does most of the time). So Mari in real time, in the premier, can view people's feedback but not engage.

However I hope her PayPal plan in the English/Western world works out, since that will be the most used way supporters of this project will pour in. Since I'm sure even the Spanish/Latin world can donate via PayPal with more ease than the current platform linked.

There are several ways to go about this of course, and whatever she picks will be the right choice for her smile

Lyran wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Hi, Mari’s Spanish version of non-linear time was awaiting premiere for hours yesterday with the chat active and super chat could be purchased. smile

#44 2023-10-26 23:14:49

Lyran

TSD.9111 wrote:

Oh no way!! That is so cool, if anyone in the Spanish world noticed and engaged with it hehe

Or maybe she was testing it out, since I think the chat has to be on in order for super chats to be purchased.

But if she goes ahead with the idea to have premiers and open the chat, she can leave it for the viewers to use among themselves but not be active (kind of what Gosia does most of the time). So Mari in real time, in the premier, can view people's feedback but not engage.

However I hope her PayPal plan in the English/Western world works out, since that will be the most used way supporters of this project will pour in. Since I'm sure even the Spanish/Latin world can donate via PayPal with more ease than the current platform linked.

There are several ways to go about this of course, and whatever she picks will be the right choice for her smile

Lyran wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Many people noticed - I was scrubbing dishes at a hotel and popped in to say hello but wasn’t there for the premiere as I speak little Spanish anyway.
I do believe I felt a fantastic sense of joy from our beautiful sweet friend last night after her show went down - with a boom, with a tremendous mic drop big_smile

#45 2023-10-27 06:39:14

Mizar

Scott Summers wrote:
Mizar wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Mizar

And that is your perspective and choice. And I respect that, just as there are other perspectives held by people with a different approach.

Starseeds and Step-downs are not placed on Earth to suffer. They are here to fulfill their potential and enjoy the Earth.

To choose to suffer is a valid (and maybe even necessary) choice for some. For others, it is unnecessary and stupid.

nobody chooses the suffer, the suffering appears  as a consecuence , if you are a kid for example in palestine and a bomb kills your entire family or suffer by when you try to explain this and no one want to see this reality. so this is how appear the suffer.   and as you can see,  the vibration high is inefective, this problem solves take conciensous .
i would love it if I only has to vibrating high to solve the problems i want to solve,  but we know thats is not true. many problems can´t be solves by vibratión,o solve the problem of these fake satate created by the OTAN you have to go out side to the street, like yours fathers in the 60
if you are in the EEUU your only presence in the streets is more effective than 100 people in other country.

#46 2023-10-27 11:47:38

Scott Summers

Mizar wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Mizar wrote:

nobody chooses the suffer, the suffering appears  as a consecuence , if you are a kid for example in palestine and a bomb kills your entire family or suffer by when you try to explain this and no one want to see this reality. so this is how appear the suffer.   and as you can see,  the vibration high is inefective, this problem solves take conciensous .
i would love it if I only has to vibrating high to solve the problems i want to solve,  but we know thats is not true. many problems can´t be solves by vibratión,o solve the problem of these fake satate created by the OTAN you have to go out side to the street, like yours fathers in the 60
if you are in the EEUU your only presence in the streets is more effective than 100 people in other country.

From the point of view of a physical being on Earth, you’re absolutely right. No one in their right mind chooses to suffer.

When we start to detach momentarily from the physical (say in dreams or meditation etc), our point of view expands.

The SINGLE BEST EXPLANATION I’ve found in decades of researching this is found in Mari’s video on “Same events, Different meanings”.

I’m not exaggerating here. I’m convinced that in time, people will appreciate the importance of this video.

Let me share a secret with you (and you can believe it or not):

Some (not all) of those beautiful Palestinian souls that were killed actually planned it that way for themselves at higher levels.

They knew that in order to shake the masses out of their slumber, they had to sacrifice themselves. And they did it with love for humanity. Notice that some families “left together”.

Even if you had the power to wrap the entire Gaza Strip in a sustained cocoon of peace and love, it would be unconscionable to override each soul’s freedom to choose.

This is controversial, I admit. But pls watch Mari’s video again.

I emphasise again that this is not the case for every Palestinian soul, just some.

This doesn’t lessen the burden and pain felt by those of us still here. But that is life.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-10-27 11:51:14)

#47 2023-10-27 17:23:16

Mizar

Scott Summers wrote:
Mizar wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

From the point of view of a physical being on Earth, you’re absolutely right. No one in their right mind chooses to suffer.

When we start to detach momentarily from the physical (say in dreams or meditation etc), our point of view expands.

The SINGLE BEST EXPLANATION I’ve found in decades of researching this is found in Mari’s video on “Same events, Different meanings”.

I’m not exaggerating here. I’m convinced that in time, people will appreciate the importance of this video.

Some (not all) of those beautiful Palestinian souls that were killed actually planned it that way for themselves at higher levels.

They knew that in order to shake the masses out of their slumber, they had to sacrifice themselves. And they did it with love for humanity. Notice that some families “left together”.

Even if you had the power to wrap the entire Gaza Strip in a sustained cocoon of peace and love, it would be unconscionable to override each soul’s freedom to choose.

I emphasise again that this is not the case for every Palestinian soul, just some.

This doesn’t lessen the burden and pain felt by those of us still here. But that is life.

the meanings in life and after life or spiritual are up to each individual, imposible make a generalization.
the federation has lied to the taygetean team in other times, and they leter repeat it to us. they once told them that area of planet is always at war because thats how the souls wanted it (even if it was) there is a plan behind this, in 5d our suffer is the beer of many races,  and in 3d  is just EEUU controling a foreign country.  and thats maybe be the same thing behind,

If you think that those children have done it to wake you up, please take a few minutes to see his sacrifice, because there is nothing worse than experiencing a huge injustice and others not wanting to see to keep in state pleasure

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyy0Lbdur1w/           

Please honor his sacrifice. Honor what he has lost. raising your consciousness, consciousness will not rise if you do not leave the state of pleasure. and understand that money is only necessary for those who want everything to always remain the same, there are many seeds with different plans to overthrow all currencies and now there are Taygeteans needing dollars? wake up from this deception

#48 2023-10-27 17:40:35

Scott Summers

Mizar wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Mizar wrote:

the meanings in life and after life or spiritual are up to each individual, imposible make a generalization.
the federation has lied to the taygetean team in other times, and they leter repeat it to us. they once told them that area of planet is always at war because thats how the souls wanted it (even if it was) there is a plan behind this, in 5d our suffer is the beer of many races,  and in 3d  is just EEUU controling a foreign country.  and thats maybe be the same thing behind,

If you think that those children have done it to wake you up, please take a few minutes to see his sacrifice, because there is nothing worse than experiencing a huge injustice and others not wanting to see to keep in state pleasure

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyy0Lbdur1w/           

Please honor his sacrifice. Honor what he has lost. raising your consciousness, consciousness will not rise if you do not leave the state of pleasure. and understand that money is only necessary for those who want everything to always remain the same, there are many seeds with different plans to overthrow all currencies and now there are Taygeteans needing dollars? wake up from this deception

Mizar

You say it is impossible to make a generalization about meanings in life.

In the same breath, you impose your views on others (about currencies and Taygetans needing dollars). Is that hypocritical? Pls think it thru.

Taygetans have sacrificed their lives for Earth. Aneeka, Alahi and a Shinonim, are examples we know about. Have you spared a thought for them and their families? Or are you only focused on your perspective and how everyone should agree with you.

Instead of trying to change others, why don’t you focus on changing yourself? That’s what most of us here are trying to do. That’s why we don’t go posting the same message everywhere.

Btw, I’ve seen ALL the videos on Palestine, including the one you linked (which is extremely mild).

#49 2023-10-27 18:31:07

Mizar

yes, i always remember the first Swaruu and his incredible life and beautiful conciousness ,  and his friend Anneka, But the message of this team, is not the same.    Anyone who in not blnded by fanatism would notice this

#50 2023-10-27 18:42:17

Scott Summers

Mizar wrote:

yes, i always remember the first Swaruu and his incredible life and beautiful conciousness ,  and his friend Anneka, But the message of this team, is not the same.    Anyone who in not blnded by fanatism would notice this

Mizar

The Team is also growing in understanding of the situation. They have said so themselves. If people stay stagnant, something is wrong.

Let’s just focus on sending our best vibes and thoughts to the Palestinians and other innocent folks in the region. (Unless you know how to make a JDAM. Just kidding.)

Peace to you.

Board footer