You are not logged in.

#51 2024-01-24 14:04:30

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Your message to the Etorthans, leading a Federation audit of Earth

I asked Sirona who is the one uploading the videos and she says she is saturated with emails and videos and is asking to be patient. Also, a lot of videos contain words that are not suitable for Youtube so those videos cannot be uploaded or they need to be changed. People write her with all sorts of problems and personal questions and poor her, she spends time responding to all. I told her NOT to do it and only focus on videos. So.. be patient, everyone. Greetings smile

Pymander wrote:

Just wondering, is anyone else still waiting on your video to be uploaded to the Llamada desde Planeta Tierra channel?? It's been like 2 weeks since I sent my email and it hasn't been posted. I'm worried my emails might have gone to spam or something like that.

#52 2024-01-24 18:39:54

Pymander

Gosia wrote:

I asked Sirona who is the one uploading the videos and she says she is saturated with emails and videos and is asking to be patient. Also, a lot of videos contain words that are not suitable for Youtube so those videos cannot be uploaded or they need to be changed. People write her with all sorts of problems and personal questions and poor her, she spends time responding to all. I told her NOT to do it and only focus on videos. So.. be patient, everyone. Greetings smile

Pymander wrote:

Just wondering, is anyone else still waiting on your video to be uploaded to the Llamada desde Planeta Tierra channel?? It's been like 2 weeks since I sent my email and it hasn't been posted. I'm worried my emails might have gone to spam or something like that.

Thank you so much for following up! Much appreciated.

#53 2024-01-25 05:48:04

Pymander

I just wanted to add that I have been watching the videos posted today (both in English and in Spanish using YouTube captions) and it's incredible to see so many people from all over the Earth uniting. I felt a very Dolores Cannon vibe where I see how we were all placed in our own little spots like a grid surrounding and protecting the Earth. Some of us are in big cities, others are in small rural towns... and yet, no matter the distance, we all managed to find our way here. I hope that collectively we can become even closer in the future.

#54 2024-01-26 12:17:46

Colins

To our Higher Federation auditing guests, if you are sincere and true with your statements you have now evolved and no longer your dubious past selves, remove the veil around the Van Allen belt, allow us to see and interact with our benevolent star families and highly ethical/emotional collectives in near earth orbit, in ways that are safe and secure for both; end all attacks and counter-intelligence against the starseeds and those working for the betterment of humanity and our world.

#55 2024-01-26 14:25:36

Ariya

Pymander wrote:

I just wanted to add that I have been watching the videos posted today (both in English and in Spanish using YouTube captions) and it's incredible to see so many people from all over the Earth uniting. I felt a very Dolores Cannon vibe where I see how we were all placed in our own little spots like a grid surrounding and protecting the Earth. Some of us are in big cities, others are in small rural towns... and yet, no matter the distance, we all managed to find our way here. I hope that collectively we can become even closer in the future.

I agree, the videos are great to see. I really liked yours Pymander. It explored all the important issues and was very well presented ❤️

#56 2024-01-26 15:19:39

LongShot

Wouldn´t be nice if the Pleiadean battle cruiser showed up for a surprise visit!!! =O)

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#57 2024-01-26 17:04:46

Thundersticks

I'll keep it simple...FUCK OFF!!

Authority is not Truth.

#58 2024-01-26 17:39:03

Thundersticks wrote:

I'll keep it simple...FUCK OFF!!

I'll say it again, there was a time when this sort of language was not used in the forum. It's never been tolerated or even attempted in my memory.

If we solved our internal disagreements with such dismissive, yet aggressive language, it would be shut down quickly. In fact, I've noticed the threshold for aggressive language is overall very low. Why are the Etorthans the exception?

Did the veil rob us of all memories of diplomacy? I'm quite sure Alenym doesn't address anyone this way in her work. I imagine the Taygetans would draw even more heat if she did. And I also imagine that having their starseeds act this way doesn't help anything. We all represent the worlds we came from, whether we remember or not.

The road appears when you need it.

#59 2024-01-26 18:14:24

Alec

Thundersticks wrote:

I'll keep it simple...**** ***!!

Actually, you're not simplifying things; your language is making everything more complex. I understand the frustration many feel, but there are alternative ways to convey anger and frustration without resorting to profanity. This approach is counterproductive, escalates problems, and jeopardizes the integrity not just of the Forum but also from its members, the crew, and others monitoring around.

I'm well aware that swearing is integral to your identity and reflects your resilience and various personality traits. It's a genuine part of who you are, and you shouldn't alter something inherent to your personality. However, it's worth noting that others might perceive it negatively.

Last edited by Alec (2024-01-26 18:16:33)

#60 2024-01-27 17:10:40

Thundersticks

Thank you for your thoughts and input.  I, wholeheartedly disagree.  No worries.  We are allowed to disagree.
  In the Etorthans , in my very minimal and humble opinion, I see liars.  I do not see reason, I do not see constructive dialogue and i see no intent towards progress or a view to working things out.  I see manipulation.  Fair enough.  They are allowed their perspective. I waste no time on it.  In this 3D realm, I draw a line.  Step over it and lets see what happens.  I, in no way condone violence.  In my perspective violence is kinetic and used only in self defence.  So, I guess, I do condone violence, under very specific circumstances. 
My "Fuck off" is a time saver.  I do not live under an illusion of consensus and I will be fair and honest in that perspective and would love to be proven wrong. 
I am darkness just as much as I am light.  I actually think very little of diplomacy-in that it is usually a means to end and a dishonest display of manipulation.  Thats probably more of a so called 3D perspective bias, and maybe not what the Urmah project but on this planet energy comes with a price and I will not waste it those who are disingenuous. 
So, no.  I do not believe this type of language disparages anything.  Used will mal intent, could it?  Yes, no doubt.  Tools in the hands of fools are not very useful.  If I am a fool, well, then this will serve as a lesson.  If I am not a fool, then I have established a perspective that is easily understood and makes those for whom it is intended, to think twice before stepping forward.  Thus, giving me more space to live my life as freely as I choose. 

I don't understand why those who say they do not judge, judge?  If I hear swearing, I smile.  Someone is expressing themselves and they are being honest. At least, thats my assumption, as "society" punishes such expressions so why would one express themselves in such a way unless they had a good reason, or perhaps its just a part of who they are--why would i take that away from them.  Why would I narcissistically assume they are saying something that is intended for me.  Chances are it has zero to do with me.  So be yourself, with all it entails.  Of course--you, as well,are being yourself with your expression of dissatisfaction.  That is fine.  And its fuckin great!!!!  smile

Authority is not Truth.

#61 2024-01-28 15:04:14

Ariya

I loved watching and reading everyone's messages and thought it was time to add mine...  While it is waiting to be uploaded on the channel, here is a preview of my video message to the Federation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5a30sjEvs8

#62 2024-01-28 15:34:27

Marak60

Ariya wrote:

I loved watching and reading everyone's messages and thought it was time to add mine...  While it is waiting to be uploaded on the channel, here is a preview of my video message to the Federation:

WOW .... beautiful video and professionally done! Thanks...:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#63 2024-01-28 17:50:49

Scott Summers

Ariya wrote:

Ariya

I just watched your video. It is beautiful and your voice is very ethereal.

Thank you for sharing this video. I have a feeling you were an amazing pilot in another life. wink

May your wishes come true.

#64 2024-01-28 19:04:17

Paganini

Beautiful! May your stellar family get in touch with you soon! ❤️

Ariya wrote:

In La'kech

#65 2024-01-28 19:47:04

LongShot

LongShot wrote:

Wouldn´t be nice if the Pleiadean battle cruiser showed up for a surprise visit!!! =O)

I personally don´t think escalating the tension with show of power is ideal... is far the opposite what is needed and should be achieved... Toleka only need to stand by their beliefs and view of justice (as well as preservation of ill intents, be it intentional or not)...

As a Federation of "equality"* and "fairness"*... common agreement must always be reached...

#66 2024-01-28 19:52:23

LongShot

Ariya wrote:

Beautifully said and expressed...

#67 2024-01-29 00:58:07

mes333

Ariya wrote:

Wow your video is so well done! From words spoken and shared and the way you made it is fantastic! Hope you get contact also with your star family!

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#68 2024-01-29 02:08:50

Ariya

Beautiful.
When does the movie come out?

#69 2024-01-29 07:29:04

Pymander

Ariya wrote:

Great message! The Etorthans might not care what we think, but the other races of the G.F. should if they have any integrity. What's happening to humanity is not a normal situation. Humans aren't perfect, but the average person does not manifest WW3, Civil Wars, economic collapses, high inflation, nanotech jabs, mind control via 5G, chemtrails, and more. This is mostly coming from the highest levels of the G.F. using their little pawns in their Cabals to do their dirty work. How disgusting that these beings believe themselves to be of higher spiritual evolution than the humans who are just acting out their plans when they are the originators of such ideas.

I believe that unless the Etorthans surprise us and start cooperating, then they need to be removed with force. It's unrealistic for us to organize and remove the Cabal as I see it. They control too many minds, have military/police powers, and they know how to raise the temperature without letting the water boil. It's either that, or I hope these beings enjoy witnessing their own Starseeds endure very bad things over the coming years, because I have no doubt such things are being planned.

With that said, I'm not asking for the E.T.'s to solve all of our problems. They just need to level the playing field and give us humans a chance to figure things out. I can handle living on Earth if things remained mostly static or evolved organically. I don't think I signed up to see people mind controlled en masse with non-human tech.

I wonder if we should try to organize a day/time we all meditate with the intention of asking for assistance? Not just from the Taygetans and the Urmah's, but all of the other races watching especially Lyran based ones who are more in the background. The Taygetans are going all out by themselves and they need all the support they can get from the other races.

#70 2024-01-29 14:01:05

Ariya

Thank you Marak, Paganini, Scott, Longshot, mes333, AmethystKatana and Pymander!

I really appreciate your support and wishes. It means a lot to me.

Much LOVE to you all ❤️

#71 2024-01-29 14:10:35

Ariya

Pymander wrote:

I wonder if we should try to organize a day/time we all meditate with the intention of asking for assistance? Not just from the Taygetans and the Urmah's, but all of the other races watching especially Lyran based ones who are more in the background. The Taygetans are going all out by themselves and they need all the support they can get from the other races.

This is a great idea. Not just for focus but to coalesce our intentions.

I know the last time we tried this on the forum it was difficult to arrange a common time to suit everyone. Perhaps an alternative would be to record a guided spoken mediation on that theme that we could use as a focal point?

What are people’s thoughts on this? Or any other ideas for this?

#72 2024-01-29 17:03:20

Marak60

Ariya wrote:
Pymander wrote:

This is a great idea. Not just for focus but to coalesce our intentions.

I know the last time we tried this on the forum it was difficult to arrange a common time to suit everyone. Perhaps an alternative would be to record a guided spoken mediation on that theme that we could use as a focal point?

What are people’s thoughts on this? Or any other ideas for this?

Maybe it does not need to be so "focused" what I mean by this is if we has say day and not just a specific time! So that during that day there would be someone doing this to feed the intent. Of course you can arrange an exact time for those that could do it at the exact time but leave it open to those who can't do that time frame. So we could say for example Wednesday (the whatever date you pick) will be the day and at this time, but if you can't be at that time then whenever you can on that day, because there would always be a time during the day you could put aside some time even if it is not exactly at the same time as everyone else.   I am sure this would be just as effective and certainly better than not at all...:) Just my thoughts on it!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#73 2024-01-29 21:06:44

Horton HaW

See this discussion on meditation. Great job Ariya, btw.
Unity Conscious Meditation.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4035

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#74 2024-01-30 07:05:46

Brahman

There is something in Kim Goguen's news yesterday that must be related to the federation audit this weekend. I know she's not your favorite newswoman here in  the forum. Lol
But it made an impression on me. This weekend when it was supposed to be the audit of the Etorthans with the cabal in Antarctica as Mari said. Kim says there were very low frequency there that weekend. I'm going to quote from the YouTube transcript to the video.

...such a toy can create disturbance in the Schuman resonance
this weekend remember what the Schuman
resonance actually registers EF
extremely low frequency
CE so that happened uh over the weekend
as well on Saturday there was a lot they
were playing
with alien technologies that they had no
knowledge of trying to make that happen
now on uh last night uh yesterday late
afternoon mountain time uh they started
playing with a different
technology and and this particular
technology was worse than the first
one so they had parked a few military
ships predominantly
British uh in uh the Arctic area of the
world and the Antarctic area of the
world uh and underneath both areas deep
deep deep um below so not a place that a
human would use human equipment to
travel to let's put it that way
um were these almost Dome like
structures so if you've ever seen a uh a
capsule that you can pull apart you know
and all the little beads come out if
it's a medicine or a veggie cap if it's
a sub supplement you pull them apart so
it that's what it looked like uh of
Madea materials dark MAA materials Dark
Energy conductors uh in the Arctic on
one side we pulled it apart and then the
other part was in the
Antarctic and um inside there were a lot
of dark energy balls and some plasma
plates and other things but activating
this yesterday or last last night in the
evening my time early morning Australian
time and then that continued on until
the morning this morning my time
uh I would say caused a major
disturbance I don't know about you but I
mean it felt like I was uh rocking on
the ocean um for a while there energetic
wise and until we found out what it what
exactly it was uh it was sending out a
mushroom cloud from the south and a
mushroom cloud from the uh north of uh
horrible energy very disturbing
energy uh in essence and a few other
things and uh they were trying to
activate them with I you know to be fair
it was a te Tesla likee technology it
was a very Advanced human technology uh
and to some degree it did work um for a
little while but it didn't achieve the
objective now they thought that they
were going to get access to the Omega
system of course that doesn't exist no
when in fact they created a major
magnetic pole disturbance it wasn't
enough to flip the pole uh it wasn't
enough to create a a wormhole to the
Omega verse or anything like that like
it it caused a a disturbance in Earth's
Vortex but more importantly it caused a
disturbance for most very sensitive
people uh so if you were feeling that
and a little off and a little foggy and
a little dizzy and a little nauseous uh
from time to time in the last 24 to 48
hours that's the reason why uh so that
was the disturbance that all of you were
feeling and it is also the reason why
the nine are no longer with us...

Here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tLgUxVUtfQ

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#75 2024-01-30 13:14:43

mes333

I would definitely be happy to be a part of a group meditation on this theme I can see that would work well as we our like a collective and community here. I also see the benefit to self guided ones towards the focus too as that is what is most important. That or if times don’t work well multiple times could chosen for different places we all live in?

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

Board footer