You are not logged in.

#26 2024-01-18 01:58:07

Horton HaW

Re: Klaus Schwab was literally telling us what's going to happen next

Marak60 wrote:
Aleksander wrote:

Talking about schwab, look guys what was said during Davos 2024 WEF meeting. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Orir6xTbPeoU/

Pretty clear message from this man.

oh...WOW I LOVE this guy...:) I was not expecting that but it really did brighten my mood..:) Thank you for the link! I would post it in my FB page but I know I will get blocked and put back in FB jail again, so I will just have to enjoy it on a personal level, but thank you again... he read my mind!

Hmmm.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-18 01:58:36)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#27 2024-01-18 11:05:03

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

Hmmm.

To be clear... I am not talking about Schwab...:) I was referring to the young man who told them all were to go, brave move to get on the stage in the vipers nest and do that! You can bet his life will never be the same from now on, and you can bet he will not get invited back either. I especially loved the part when Schwab and his crony got us and scurried off stage like cockroaches that had the light put on them..:) 

I hope that answered your ..."Hummmm." ..:)

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-01-18 11:05:43)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#28 2024-01-18 21:37:10

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Hmmm.

To be clear... I am not talking about Schwab...:) I was referring to the young man who told them all were to go, brave move to get on the stage in the vipers nest and do that! You can bet his life will never be the same from now on, and you can bet he will not get invited back either. I especially loved the part when Schwab and his crony got us and scurried off stage like cockroaches that had the light put on them..:) 

I hope that answered your ..."Hummmm." ..:)

Lol. I was just pondering his art form. Be nice if that really happened. Though several Elon vids could have happened.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer