You are not logged in.

#26 2024-01-21 21:15:52

MayTag

Re: Why are donations needed...?

The ROI on the power investment to mine crypto reached a tipping point some time ago. And I guarantee that running a quantum mining rig on zero point energy generators would violate the prime directive. The blockchains are too complex for anything but high-end mining rigs these days (And hallelujah for that, GPUs are affordable again!), which cost several thousands to buy/build.

Also, apparently when you mine, your mining pool has your IP. In the case of the Toleka, that is somewhere on the backside of the moon. The controllers on earth may not have complete control of all the access nodes (private electronics without EULAs), but they sure as hell own the data centers, satellites, etc. And I'm sure they have access to all the IPs associated with the Viera/federation.

Well why not set up a crypto farm on earth via a terran proxy? Well, now we're back to that ROI to build and power the mining rigs, plus rent and overhead on the facility, plus salary for whomever oversees the operation, and on and on...

Another point that I think need to be expressed is how much monetizing the YT channel actually earns. If the content creator gets over 4000 viewing hours a year they will make between $10 - $30 per 1000 subscribers. Mari's channel only has 51k subs. Even at $30 per 1000 subs (which again, no) it only makes $1500 a month. finally, and this is a big one for me, she mentioned accepting donations exactly once and didn't even ask, but she does thank those who donate as profusely her robo-voice permits.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-01-21 21:18:20)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#27 2024-01-21 21:21:25

Jupiter 9

FollowTheLogos wrote:

Do you realize that you provide no justification for your "belief" that they using their own computing mechanisms would go against the prime directive? Go read everything you said, and find where you actually give any reason behind why you believe that to be the case short of it being "not fair to the rest of us".

This is poor thinking, lacking any logic or justification.

It's not a belief, it's my current understanding about the Prime Directive based on what has been shared about it in this contact. This is what Mari shared about it:

Prime Directive (Core) for easy reference (English)

Mari Swaruu:

Prime Directive

Star Captain's most solemn oath is that he will give his life, even his entire crew, rather than violate the Prime Directive. The Prime Directive is immediately applicable to all cultures on any planet that has not yet achieved warp capability, meaning that they are not yet interstellar. This directive can be found in the Articles of the Federation, Chapter 1, Article 2, Paragraph 7, which states:

"Nothing within these articles of Federation shall authorize the United Federation of Planets to intervene in matters which are essentially the domestic jurisdiction of any planetary social system, or shall require the members to submit such matters to settlement under these articles of the Federation. But this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter 6."

As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Federation personnel may interfere with the normal and healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes introducing superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Federation personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship, unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture.

This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations and carries with it the highest moral and ethical obligation. In other words, the Federation cannot expose an evolving species or culture to technology that the species has not yet discovered or is currently capable of developing.

Not permitted to make contact with or interfere with lesser races unless they are threatened by an outside source. It is forbidden to communicate with any native resident of a lesser developed race and culture with any device, appliance, machine, tool, weapon or invention representing an improvement upon the science and technology already in existence upon their planet.

It is forbidden to present members of any lesser developed race or culture with any kind of proof that would demonstrate the existence of the United Federation of Planets and of their members, including all technological machinery and gadgets of all sort, be them existing ones or future development pertaining to Federation members.

Should the rumor of their existence has spread among the members of said race, they should be quickly suppressed and covered up using any method at the disposal of the Federation's members in order to preserve as much as possible the natural progression of their spiritual, cultural, and technological development as it is considered sacred.

End of my quote on the Federation's Prime Directive.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/prime-di … ce-english

And some more links from Mari:

How the United Federation of Planets views Earth, Part 2, Prime Directive. (English)

How the Galactic Federation views Earth, part 4, Restrictions

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2024-01-22 01:35:33

Mizar

Jupiter, I can't find anywhere among the things you uploaded anything that indicates that mining cryptocurrencies is a violation of the first directive, could you tell me where that comes from? What I did find is many inconsistencies. According to your beliefs, you tell me that using a supercomputer for terrestrial affairs is illegal (according to your own interpretation), so I ask you, when the Toleca team uploads videos to YouTube they do it through a Mac or an HP?  maybe they use a Lenovo? I just hope they use Linux at least wink hahahaha

I don't see the point in so much fanaticism about those rules, in case you haven't noticed, all alien races pass the "first directive" up their ass.

Secondly, I just want to tell you that such a violation of your beloved rules is IMPOSSIBLE, do you know why? because cryptocurrencies are private currencies, they do not respond to any bank, no one from the cabal prints them, they are not property of the system that has been imposed on us, cryptocurrencies are a human initiative where the people themselves give value to the currency, and they should It will be humans who prohibit mining those coins, and that will not happen

When money stopped being supported by gold and silver, it began to be a fraud based on debt, that is what the dollar is based on,
And in case you haven't noticed, they are now killing tens of thousands of children in front of your eyes in order to keep the value of the dollar high,

According to you, we should only donate and donate dollars, I say again in the face of everything that is happening now on earth, this topic is disgusting. I hope others realize this.

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#29 2024-01-22 08:17:09

mitkobs

They cannot use superior tech when interacting with humans. Is not about GF regulations and directives, it is ethics and morals in the first place. Directives come from true ethics and morals, not from blind fallowing of set rules. When you use advanced tech with human affairs it is unfair to humans who do not have it and cannot compete with it, it is a different and smashing speed. Quantum computer will mine the crypto in seconds all of it(dominate the market, crash the market, hack the market) and you with your so called high end video card will have to mine it for months and burn ton of electricity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-01-22 10:06:48)

#30 2024-01-22 11:49:31

TMM

I don't really understand this issue from the members' perspective. I am also active in another forum and really appreciate that there are moderators and professional content there. The cost there is $30 every two years so that this structure stays cold and the moderators/content creators receive at least half a cup of coffee per month for it. Guys, someone gives you part of their energy, shouldn't they get something back in exchange?

Freedom isn't negotiable.

#31 2024-01-22 13:07:53

mitkobs

If everything have to be paid because someone is giving its energy then we are all in great debt that is impossible to pay. We can never pay back to Earth and to the Sun for what they provide. Regular people can never pay back to the starseeds who leave their provided and comfortable life to come here and live in need and suffering in order to be help and example to fallow. And I can give many many other examples. Everything is One being ultimately, one cannot sell its own arm for the benefit of the other arm.

#32 2024-01-22 18:53:06

Jupiter 9

Mizar wrote:

(...) According to your beliefs, you tell me that using a supercomputer for terrestrial affairs is illegal (according to your own interpretation), so I ask you, when the Toleca team uploads videos to YouTube they do it through a Mac or an HP?  maybe they use a Lenovo? I just hope they use Linux at least wink hahahaha

(...)

Yes they are using human laptops to connect to our Internet. The Federation only allows them to use human computers and human software to connect with us, I assume because of this part in the Prime Directive:

It is forbidden to communicate with any native resident of a lesser developed race and culture with any device, appliance, machine, tool, weapon or invention representing an improvement upon the science and technology already in existence upon their planet.

So if I remember correctly from what they have shared about this, they are not allowed to use their holographic computers to contact Gosia and Robert and must only use human hardware and software and even the robotic text-to-speech voice is done using human software. And Aneeka once mentioned that she cracked her windows so I assume they are using Windows. Everything they do must go through servers in the local federation HQ and it has to go through federation filters that if I remember correctly doesn't allow anything to pass if it's not according to the rules. And they are not allowed to use their voice or video because according to the federation they might influence us telepathically, and are only allowed to use text.

All communications entering Earth from space have to go through a main communication hub that is in the Andromedan biosphere ship Viera. This is because the Federation nowadays has also imposed that everyone in Earth's orbit can only access communications on Earth using the Internet. And on Earth, the exact counterpart is also in place because nearly all communications on Earth are also using or depend on the Internet as well, leaving communications heavily centralized and easy to control, monitor, and sensor.

Lesser communication devices on the human level of technology, such as radio waves and microwaves, are clumsy and weak, making it hard to reach the surface with them and are difficult to use for most human beings on the surface nowadays anyway, so not much can be achieved transmitting directly that way.

This next is what I'm living now. One of the biggest restrictions I'm facing right now, and so are many people here in my group, is that we are not allowed to talk directly to anyone on Earth. We can type, but we are not allowed to talk, and no video is possible either. Therefore, I must use these robotic voices to make my videos, and this makes things much more difficult for me as writing a text and then editing it so the voice generator pronounces them correctly, and then running it through the online software, takes a lot of time and effort. Honestly, I'd love to talk directly to you all using my voice with me in video as well, but I'm simply not allowed. And I'm grateful enough to be able to even make these videos.

When we try to use any kind of technology to be able to talk to anyone down there, it simply does not work. And I mean human-level technology. So, if someone from here is talking, and there is no other sound mixed with the voice, then technically we should be able to talk and be heard by anyone on Earth, as it is within the rules clearly described within the Prime Directive, the part where it is stipulated that we are not allowed to use any technological device above what is found on Earth. That in itself is an incongruity to start with, and some members of my group have asked Federation representatives to explain why this is being imposed on us.

And the answer they were given back then is that the Federation considers open speech (us talking, in other words) to be dangerous for humans, as we could willingly or unwillingly manipulate who we may be talking to, as we also load our words with telepathic meanings, with it giving us a mental advantage over humans. And restricting us to typing levels the game, so they say.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-the- … strictions

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#33 2024-01-26 05:28:18

coolheretic

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4595

Why not mine bitcoin and convert into cash via bitcoin ATMS?

#34 2024-04-06 12:54:26

coolheretic

MayTag wrote:

The ROI on the power investment to mine crypto reached a tipping point some time ago. And I guarantee that running a quantum mining rig on zero point energy generators would violate the prime directive. The blockchains are too complex for anything but high-end mining rigs these days (And hallelujah for that, GPUs are affordable again!), which cost several thousands to buy/build.

Also, apparently when you mine, your mining pool has your IP. In the case of the Toleka, that is somewhere on the backside of the moon. The controllers on earth may not have complete control of all the access nodes (private electronics without EULAs), but they sure as hell own the data centers, satellites, etc. And I'm sure they have access to all the IPs associated with the Viera/federation.

Well why not set up a crypto farm on earth via a terran proxy? Well, now we're back to that ROI to build and power the mining rigs, plus rent and overhead on the facility, plus salary for whomever oversees the operation, and on and on...

Another point that I think need to be expressed is how much monetizing the YT channel actually earns. If the content creator gets over 4000 viewing hours a year they will make between $10 - $30 per 1000 subscribers. Mari's channel only has 51k subs. Even at $30 per 1000 subs (which again, no) it only makes $1500 a month. finally, and this is a big one for me, she mentioned accepting donations exactly once and didn't even ask, but she does thank those who donate as profusely her robo-voice permits.

You dont need internet to send bitcoin tx

https://store.blockstream.com/products/ … te-pro-kit

i hope taygethans are reading this.

Get bitmain antminer s21 miner, s19k pro and start a in orbit mining farm.

also you can hook a small probe in low earth orbit which sends the ip packets to your space ships in high orbit. The space probe can have starlink kit to connect with the internet!

eg of a bitcoin basement mining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyirFad1h6s

Last edited by coolheretic (2024-04-06 12:56:19)

Board footer