You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-02 14:35:14

Brahman

Re: The Federation is gaslighting us, everyone should take responsibility

I was looking through some old sites that I have saved for some reason...and found this.
https://web-archive-org.translate.goog/ … x_tr_hl=fr
Very old starseed from Tuban in Draco?.
Post # 9 makes an impression with those quotes:

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.
A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE.

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

So as of the date 21122012 Earth is owned by the Draconians, etc...
Federation of United Serpentina lol

Edit:
This one from Thuban gives interesting answers to each. Even tells them what race they are. Why doesn't she(he) come here for an interview.She says all humans are geniuses! Having Dragon tell you that is not bad. Lol
On the first page, most posts are published in 1 minute. Some are quite long!
That will be one of my questions to her if I can manifest her here. Lolol big_smile

Last edited by Brahman (2024-02-02 15:43:45)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#27 2024-02-03 01:02:57

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

I was looking through some old sites that I have saved for some reason...and found this.
https://web-archive-org.translate.goog/ … x_tr_hl=fr
Very old starseed from Tuban in Draco?.
Post # 9 makes an impression with those quotes:

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.
A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE.

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

So as of the date 21122012 Earth is owned by the Draconians, etc...
Federation of United Serpentina lol

Edit:
This one from Thuban gives interesting answers to each. Even tells them what race they are. Why doesn't she(he) come here for an interview.She says all humans are geniuses! Having Dragon tell you that is not bad. Lol
On the first page, most posts are published in 1 minute. Some are quite long!
That will be one of my questions to her if I can manifest her here. Lolol big_smile

I feel the dragons still have a larger part to play.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#28 2024-02-04 08:57:54

Brahman

I found something. Lol
Elders of Thuban and this video - Agenda 2025, a starhuman genomatrix legacy
https://www.cosmosdawn.net/threads/agen … acy.11316/

Tony Bermanseder
This IS the end of the old humanity Ronnie. There is no return to pre2020. The old world is doomed, BUT will raise from its ashes as a new world. The overall future from 2025 is benevolent as a 4th space dimension will open up to extend the visible electromagnetic reality experienced overall for this planetary life environment since so 2,400 million years ago.

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#29 2024-02-04 13:19:06

Joe R

Rohan369,

Thank you or the posting the initial post here! smile  I think you put words to what many are thinking and feeling, myself included, and I think it is important to vent it.

I have just a few comments:

Rohan369 wrote:

I believe that the Federation is fully aware that they can justify horrors beyond imagination, and star races will agree, and that justification is "It's for the expansion of the soul, the soul wants this", and the races will nod and agree and do nothing while the federation pulls all the strings on Earth, hiding that they do this and lying when confronted!

I suspect it is an accepted description, that the Earth is considered a “conflict-zone”, and therefore is quarantined. Conflicts in space is why the Federation was established in the first place.

I also suspect that it is normal that individuals incompatible with a peaceful coexistence within any civilization are quarantined. It is likely a condition (edit:) premise for the stability of the different cultures in space. It is therefore highly unlikely that the quarantine of Earth will be lifted anytime soon. Nobody wants the kind of conflicts found on Earth freely emigrating into space. Earth is contained for a reason.

However, what is being done to make individual humans rise above their innate affinity for conflict seems to be close to nothing here. Actually, the impression is the opposite; huge efforts are made to maintain a state of extreme polarization among the different cultures here. And the reason why has become painfully obvious lately. This approach by the Federation needs to change... ...yesterday.

Rohan369 wrote:

When this Earth Matrix collapses and the Federation wants to start another sick version of it, will the star races stop them?

I have come to understand the matrix as a constant feature within any collective. Another expression for the matrix is the “unconscious agreements” between individuals, as you mention too. It’s basically how they all understand their world in their social context. This also seems to be consistent with how Mari and Yazhi describe the matrix outside Earthly realms.

Rohan369 wrote:

I don't say any of this to encourage a victim mentality, or to promote a "wait for a saviour" mentality. I say this from a stand point of wanting to look the ugly truth in its face no matter what. I know that everyone is exactly where they are meant to be and everything is a learning experience. I know that suffering and contrast promote expansion, but it also can cause more problems. The psyche of humanity has been abused for too long. I am tired of it.

You are so close... Mari recently quoted the saying “as above, so below”. It is not a description of causality. It is usually understood as a description of equality, but it may just as well be an expression of resonance. And it can also be a veiled hint of how conflicts are solved. It is done by integration (not by ellimination, as in war), but to achieve that, one needs to rise above the conflict.

Rather than drifting into full-blown polarization, one needs to fully understand why the incompatibility between the parties occurred in the first place, and address it in a constructive manner.

This is a collective perspective, and an approach towards integration means to “step down” in one’s approach; to de-escalate until you relate to individuals instead of the fully matrix-programmed (indoctrinated?) collective.

I know they call it the “Andromedan stepped holographic model”, but I find reason to see that the stepping may happen both up and down. And particularly when solving conflicts is on the table, I strongly suspect that the stepping down becomes the preferred approach.

That's why I believe the shenanigans imposed upon the local Federation by the higher Federation must be addressed by the local Federation. There's no way around it. Integrity must be restored on the local level, because the higher level wouldn't exist without the local levels.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-04 15:51:02)

#30 2024-02-05 01:33:55

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

#31 2024-02-05 10:10:40

Brahman

It turns out that the Federation is an alliance between Andromeda, Orion and Draco. It's probably a secret  to the other races in the federation. I did a search on the Thuban website. The first post that mentions the federation is actually invisible. Lol
It wasn't until I highlighted the space that the text was visible.
https://cosmosdawn.net/search/21669571/ … ion&o=date

"
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)
Omni-Dimensional Multi-Universal Model of Cosmological Embryogenesis (multi-cosmosphere) is based on the seed of life, as I have perceived it there were 6 universes - it was a 36 dimensional structure; being spun out of 144000 faceted core; it is an 'Opaluminal Simulation'.

Ask yourself what do 144000 day cycles, a "baktun" have to do with the solar system ? There has been the completion of 12 previous baktuns prior to this one's completion in either 2011 or 2012 - depending on whose chronology you side with.

The Meso-American Long count Calendar (as opposed to the Tzolkin (galaxial?) & Haab (solar?)) are about synching with a larger structure than solely 'hunab ku' at center of galaxy; although this very well may be a 'stair-step' up the 'pyramid'.

Is about 'synching' with core crystal at central axis of multiple universal cosmological genesis, the Mayan's knew about this - it is accessible via the mushrooms & 'huachuma' (sacred cactus) in peru ... as well as is communication with the 'Zol/Zuul/Zaoul' [[tZOLkin]].

Re: "Council of Thuban"

I am still reviewing this thread, but this should be able to be confirmed; that the original stronghold homeworld of the grandfather dragons is actually in the Omicron Draconis star system.

Here are my old a. drac writings from 1998

New Age Science Fiction: Alpha Draconian "channeling", 1998
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=176740907335

---

The 12 DnA Strand Heart-Soul-Star Cosmic Mandala is supposed to be a 'gift', given to 'humanity' by a 'renegade faction of Alpha Draconians' - was in 1995; back then - they were supposedly a tangent within a tri-une known as the 'Andromedan-Orion-Draconian Alliance'. ((Alex Collier told me I was full of sh^t, back in 1999))

How it all began in 1995, description of my direct overhead flyover by a 'UFO'
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=160802362335

It supposedly had to do with some 'council' decision - the reason why they had to return to humanity knowledge that their ancestors may have been involved in taking away, and it was not the 'Thuban Council'. Back then, at least in 1995; the Alpha Draconian majority did not support or were against this taking place.

I have suffered alot because of this 'stigma' ...

As far as I understood it - it had to do with another council; possibly Lyran and a structure - not the 'Galactic Federation of Light' .. but an 'Interdimensional Association of Civilized Star Systems & Free / Sovereign Homeworlds'.

Then from 'Andromedan-Orion-Draconian Alliance' it shifted into an Alpha Centauri-Sirian angle and they talked a lil bit of sh^t about the A-O-D alliance, then in 2005 shifted further into a larger structure which I am currently not at the liberty to discuss here in this thread - but it has to do with the 'Zol/Zuul/Zaoul'.

Regarding Anna Hayes, I and a former friend met with her personally in May of 2000; she 'cursed' the mandala and I bet few of you know of the dynamics / circumstances that went down back then - why she changed her name, left Florida and actually Anna Hayes isn't the name she was born with.

still have unresolved issues because of dynamics that went down back then, if you know her; send her my regards.

Anyways, interesting stuff ...

I'll work on catching up on these 'Thuban' threads, come on over and join in on the Nexus 2012 global synchronized meditation effort if you feel so inclined.

Nexus 2012 global synchronized meditation
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441

Kind Regards ...
daniEL
"

Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer