You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-18 11:14:45

oceanisclear

Re: Asking about way to find like minded people outside

Brahman wrote:

In my opinion, the relationship between two people need not have anything to do with cabal institutions. It just depends on their love. If there is no love they will separate with no obligations to the cabal. It is time for you to read the subject in the transcripts. But if you like cabal institutions there is nothing stopping you from tying yourself that way.

You are just putting false allegations on me that I like the Cabal and its institutions. You tell me what is the proper way to register a marriage for those who want to marry? Some kind of legal authority is required for that. Even those who do marriages in front of their elders on the Earth have to register their marriage in some kind of government authority of their country. Some kind of legal document will be required to establish the fact that the two lovers are married. You mean to say that the millions of people who marry and register their marriages in religious institutions or governemnt institutions like Courts actually like the Cabal? What kind of logic is this?

And I even mentioned in my previous comment that in case of the Alien woman the marriage will be registered in the legal institution of her planet. So the legal institutions of that Alien woman's planet are also Cabal?

I have come across some channelings of aliens who claim that they are married and have kids. So they are also Cabal? Lol

In my opinion two lovers who love each other should not have any problem in establishing a sacred relationship like marriage. If the two lovers want to separate in the future, then that is not a sacred relationship. That is just a temporary relationship to obtain bodily pleasures like lust. These kind of people do not marry and separate when their bodily pleasures are satisfied. Do you normally find any people who keep girlfriends and boyfriends for their entire lives and don't marry? That is uncommon.

It is time for you to properly read the comments of users like me before putting false allegations on them.

Last edited by oceanisclear (2024-02-18 11:15:21)

#27 2024-02-18 11:23:08

Brahman

Yes, many people live without marriage and even have children. But also many people believe in institutions and like them. They like the cabal governments too. Many of them are unreal people.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#28 2024-02-18 12:08:40

Alec

Hello oceanisclear,

Thank you for your perspective.
I have a comment on this if you don't mind.

The ET civilizations you referred to do not recognize the concept of "marriage registration." On their planets, the only registrations are related to transportation devices, not people.

On a side note - I've observed a notable increase in misunderstandings within the forum, leading to unwarranted defensiveness and aggression.
This observation is not directed at you, oceanisclear, but rather a general analysis.

Let's strive for greater tolerance and politeness in our interactions with each other.

And lastly - Could we kindly refrain from using the term "alien"? I understand that this may not be relevant to all members, but for some, this small detail could be perceived as offensive. This is the only aspect here that personally touches my nerve. wink

#29 2024-02-18 12:27:10

oceanisclear

Alec wrote:

Hello oceanisclear,

Thank you for your perspective.
I have a comment on this if you don't mind.

The ET civilizations you referred to do not recognize the concept of "marriage registration." On their planets, the only registrations are related to transportation devices, not people.

On a side note - I've observed a notable increase in misunderstandings within the forum, leading to unwarranted defensiveness and aggression.
This observation is not directed at you, oceanisclear, but rather a general analysis.

Let's strive for greater tolerance and politeness in our interactions with each other.

And lastly - Could we kindly refrain from using the term "alien"? I understand that this may not be relevant to all members, but for some, this small detail could be perceived as offensive. This is the only aspect here that personally touches my nerve. wink

I don't believe that all the benevolent ET civilisations don't register their marriage in their legal institutions or government institutions. Some might be present who do that.

You are telling me to be tolerate and polite. But you fail to tell the same to those who are twisting facts and putting false allegations on me that I support the Cabal and its institutions. And as far as I can see I am being polite and tolerable. If somebody will not be tolerable and polite towards my comments, a reply with an equal intensity will be given. If you want to do justice then do an impartial justice. Tell the same things you are telling me, also to those who are not being polite and tolerable towards my comments and putting false allegations that I support Cabal and its institutions.

I will continue to use the term alien. I don't think the term alien is a bad word.

Last edited by oceanisclear (2024-02-18 12:28:07)

#30 2024-02-18 12:27:57

Joe R

Alec wrote:

I hear you in your side note, Alec. And you are right. I need to step back and collect my thoughts for a while on this. I "shot from the hip" there and it was not good. There are good reasons for it, however, and I will start working on how to connect the dots, and hopefully come back with a thorough explanation. My apologies to you all. Alec is right, folks, keep the vibes high! smile

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-18 12:29:12)

#31 2024-02-19 17:04:21

Jupiter 9

Moderator: Brahman, if you want to say something to the messenger try and do it in a respectful way and in a way that doesn't feel like a personal attack to the messenger. Or if you find it hard to do that, then at least focus on and discuss only the content of the message without making the discussion about the messenger. Please do your best to avoid getting into a verbal fight inside the forum, because you can see what happens when you make it personal and get into a personal conflict.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#32 2024-02-19 17:24:35

akos996

I thought this is not the place to flip open an encyclopedia to explain the definitions of words.

I don't want to turn political here about movements hijacking words and distorting meanings.
For example excuse me for saying this but back in the day saying retarded or disabled was okay because the politicians didn't completely ruin them by giving negative connotations. There has always been a war on language and we are stuck in the middle of this.
Both sides are right for once. Alien means what it means, but the Taygetans refrain from using the term because of the added negative meanings aka something to be feared or whatever.

I wish it wasn't a problem just as others say so but unfortunately in the 21st century language is a mess lol.

I just wanted to say something about this topic but holy crap the topics are sliding left and right. I've also noticed this in general around here unfortunately.

So I just wanted to say probably the biggest gripe with finding romantic and meaningful relationships  is that it's probably all orchestrated in the astral outside of life, so in a way it is predestined for all of us and we never see it coming. That's life huh.

But if we think in terms of the law of mirrors then it is all decided in the mind as everything else is.
With all this said I don't like saying all this and honestly what I feel is that the insane level of incompatibility with the average someone makes it pretty hard.  Or maybe I'm so off course and it's just a matter of good old trying.

The universe likes to make fun of situations. As I'm writing the radio came with the song "Baby Give It Up - KC and the Sunshine Band"

"(...) Everybody sees you
Everybody looks and stares
I'd just like to make you mine, all mine

Na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na-na-na now
Baby, give it up
Give it up (...)"

Lol

Yeah reality is weird.

#33 2024-02-19 17:49:29

Brahman

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Moderator: Brahman, if you want to say something to the messenger try and do it in a respectful way and in a way that doesn't feel like a personal attack to the messenger. Or if you find it hard to do that, then at least focus on and discuss only the content of the message without making the discussion about the messenger. Please do your best to avoid getting into a verbal fight inside the forum, because you can see what happens when you make it personal and get into a personal conflict.

Thank you, Jupiter. I will try to be more careful. There are 5D matrix observers here. Lol
I don't care for their game anyway.
Cheers! smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#34 2024-02-19 17:55:54

OP, how are you doing meeting people? i've only met one starseed in person who decided i was CIA and trying to murder him (needless to say both allegations were completely baseless and he was, let's say, a touch paranoid).

maybe UFO conferences?

#35 2024-02-19 19:10:24

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

I thought this is not the place to flip open an encyclopedia to explain the definitions of words.

I don't want to turn political here about movements hijacking words and distorting meanings.
For example excuse me for saying this but back in the day saying retarded or disabled was okay because the politicians didn't completely ruin them by giving negative connotations. There has always been a war on language and we are stuck in the middle of this.
Both sides are right for once. Alien means what it means, but the Taygetans refrain from using the term because of the added negative meanings aka something to be feared or whatever.

I wish it wasn't a problem just as others say so but unfortunately in the 21st century language is a mess lol.

I just wanted to say something about this topic but holy crap the topics are sliding left and right. I've also noticed this in general around here unfortunately.

So I just wanted to say probably the biggest gripe with finding romantic and meaningful relationships  is that it's probably all orchestrated in the astral outside of life, so in a way it is predestined for all of us and we never see it coming. That's life huh.

But if we think in terms of the law of mirrors then it is all decided in the mind as everything else is.
With all this said I don't like saying all this and honestly what I feel is that the insane level of incompatibility with the average someone makes it pretty hard.  Or maybe I'm so off course and it's just a matter of good old trying.

The universe likes to make fun of situations. As I'm writing the radio came with the song "Baby Give It Up - KC and the Sunshine Band"

"(...) Everybody sees you
Everybody looks and stares
I'd just like to make you mine, all mine

Na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na-na-na now
Baby, give it up
Give it up (...)"

Lol

Yeah reality is weird.

Personally, I look beyond and focus on what the entity is trying to say, however, language can make a difference. So it is good to be aware. Also we enjoy this space. So we want to preserve it.

I always look at definitions. Lol. One must start with some information or commonality in order to discuss.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-19 19:12:45)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#36 2024-02-19 19:49:13

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Thank you, Jupiter. I will try to be more careful. There are 5D matrix observers here. Lol
I don't care for their game anyway.
Cheers! smile

Another interesting "gaming" reference.
Observer System Redux - New Features Trailer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1W4ts5u_Ujs
hqdefault.webp

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#37 2024-02-19 23:45:52

akos996

SpicyBrainsGirl wrote:

OP, how are you doing meeting people? i've only met one starseed in person who decided i was CIA and trying to murder him (needless to say both allegations were completely baseless and he was, let's say, a touch paranoid).

maybe UFO conferences?

Yeah funnily enough that makes sense.
I was also very untrusting with people when I was studing and spreading very dangerous ideas as a teenager. In a way it's understandable since there actually is a lot of attacks against these groups sadly.

As mentioned before the only awakened starseed in my life is my cousin and it really surprised me as I've only found out last year. Otherwise I've been feeling super alone in this experience.

Honestly I haven't really thought about what kind of conferences there are in my country. Maybe I would be surprised to find like minded people at some conferences like in the USA. I wish. I really do wish.

But to answer you not a lot of action because I never liked going to parties, never got socialized and never bothered to, instead I was terminally online reading and studying stuff all my teenage years... Yeah I know. In a weird way I voluntarily put myself in prison for a decade. It did pay off but the cost was basically losing all friends.
I'm still puzzled some days after all this if this sacrifice was worth it and should I keep going on like this or give all my time and attention to someone else instead. I've been consumed by my mind for so long as I pondered, studied, sketched and of course entertained myself throughout all this. It's actually amazing how much time I've spent alone and still do and this feeling of needing other just sparks up sometimes but I shrug it off.

Man it's super lame as I write it down.
But as I see it this is what being on a mission is like. It's soul crushing but I am really hellbent on trying my abilities to get this world spin forward.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-20 00:02:24)

#38 2024-02-20 14:20:25

Ariya

Note: I split the thread here (regarding 'Use of the word 'Extraterrestrial' instead of 'Alien') as not to derail from this original post. That discussion is now found here: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=47560#p47560

Board footer