You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-07 06:26:09

mitkobs

Re: Messege from Sirona about Dante and Karistus.

Not that light beings are hiding from us but we are not on their level of consciousness and not in their reality. When we are on such level of consciousness we are going to experience what means to be a light being and everything they can do. For now we can just imagine and have some of the ideas what that means and incorporate it the best we can while present in low vibration reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-07 06:26:58)

#27 2024-02-08 01:20:25

Paganini

Years ago I had read something about the peace symbol that Billy Meier had mentioned and I think it was Semjase who had told him that it was wrong and should be turned right side up. The article below isn’t that writing but it mentions the peace symbol. Back then I purchased a peace symbol magnet and put it on the back of my car the other way around (similar to what the article shows) and as I was going toward my car one day, two teenagers were laughing at the symbol thinking the idiot (me) had put it on upside down. Many of the symbols we see today have been distorted.

https://au.figu.org/peace_freedom.html

Last edited by Paganini (2024-02-08 01:24:10)

In La'kech

#28 2024-02-08 01:49:35

mes333

Paganini wrote:

Years ago I had read something about the peace symbol that Billy Meier had mentioned and I think it was Semjase who had told him that it was wrong and should be turned right side up. The article below isn’t that writing but it mentions the peace symbol. Back then I purchased a peace symbol magnet and put it on the back of my car the other way around (similar to what the article shows) and as I was going toward my car one day, two teenagers were laughing at the symbol thinking the idiot (me) had put it on upside down. Many of the symbols we see today have been distorted.

Thanks for sending that link and for mentioning about the interesting story about Billy Meier and Semjase Paganini.

WOW this is pretty huge to me that people were really marching with a symbol that meant death and war back in the 60’s through out the world. Not so good if you believe in Karma and I wonder if this had any kind of manifestation impact on the world back then to now. It almost seems similar in a way to the nazi’s marching with the Swastika in reverse compared to the Buddhist Swastika. Where the Buddhist one represented auspiciousness and good fortune. Though I know a lot of people in there hearts in the 60’s where doing it for peace so different obviously but still makes me wonder of the hidden impact back then…

buddhistswastika.jpg?resize=768,512

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-08 02:33:45)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#29 2024-02-08 02:05:58

Horton HaW

I just looked at this image again and notice what is in Trump's right hand in the judgement card. The Tower card also resembles this.
The-Economist-The-World-in-2017-Planet-Trump.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-08 02:09:13)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#30 2024-02-08 02:13:13

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
Paganini wrote:

Thanks for sending that link and for mentioning about the interesting story about Billy Meier and Semjase Paganini.

WOW this is pretty huge to me that people were really marching with a symbol that meant death and war back in the 60’s through out the world. Not so good if you believe in Karma and I wonder what kind of manifestation impact that had on the world back then to now. It almost seems similar in a way to the nazi’s marching with the Swastika in reverse compared to the Buddhist Swastika. Where the Buddhist one represented auspiciousness and good fortune. Though I know a lot of people in there hearts in the 60’s where doing it for peace so different obviously but still makes me wonder of the hidden impact back then…

https://thoughtcatalog.com/wp-content/u … ze=768,512

That's the idea, to highjack and flip that energy that focused on creating those images. Doing it so blatantly had to be a real sick satisfaction.

#31 2024-02-08 02:30:31

mes333

Horton HaW wrote:

I just looked at this image again and notice what is in Trump's right hand in the judgement card. The Tower card also resembles this.
https://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/ … -Trump.jpg

Lol that is crazy wow super interesting thanks @Horton and I see what you mean. The wheel of fortune almost reminds me of the dharma wheel symbol but might not make sense there?

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-08 02:32:14)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#32 2024-02-08 03:30:49

Horton HaW

Yeah huge amount of symbolism in those cards. Can see faces in the stars. The countries flags you can match to the leaders and seriously that grim reaper was on Bill Gates site with mosquitoes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4zGfXDG9w
hqdefault.webp

#33 2024-02-08 03:40:50

Horton HaW

The Economist does some interesting covers. Lol.
GetForumImg?id=808985

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-08 03:46:32)

Board footer