You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-16 19:31:49

Ariya

Re: Birthdays Starsigns and 5D combustion.

Brahman wrote:

So much water. Where are your other planets?

Venus in Scorp but most others  planets in Virgo ( so Alec was kinda right - lots of Virgo influence there ;)

You Brahman? Where are your planets?

#27 2024-02-16 19:33:54

Brahman

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

I knew you were a Virgo!

I hate to disappoint you - but I’m actually a Scorpio… eek.
Born November 9.
Pisces Moon. Cancer ascendant on the horizon.

Triple water sign. Very emotional.

You are Cancer sun? Libra moon?

Ah! I was looking in the US format... I really thought you were a Virgo tho, I'm disappointed with my Zodiac radar. But Scorpio is ok.

Ariya wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/63/28 … 6e8428.gif

Wow. Scorpios are like detectives. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#28 2024-02-16 19:34:48

Ariya

Joe R wrote:

'No man ever steps into the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.' (Heraclitus)

I love this ❤️

#29 2024-02-16 19:35:44

Brahman

Ariya wrote:
Brahman wrote:

So much water. Where are your other planets?

Venus in Scorp but most others  planets in Virgo ( so Alec was kinda right - lots of Virgo influence there wink

Pisces, Moon in Virgo, Asc Gemini. Most other planets in Aries and Sagittarius.

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#30 2024-02-16 19:42:08

Ariya

Brahman wrote:

I see you create and manifest through visions and dreams. Nice combination.

#31 2024-02-16 19:44:50

Joe R

Ariya wrote:
Joe R wrote:

'No man ever steps into the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.' (Heraclitus)

I love this ❤️

They knew how to condense wisdom in those days, that's for sure... smile

#32 2024-02-16 19:46:51

Ariya

Brahman wrote:
Ariya wrote:

No lol. Just a good memory. I just remember it from another thread… or something.

#33 2024-02-16 19:49:57

Brahman

Ariya wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I see you create and manifest through visions and dreams. Nice combination.

You are more dreamy because of the Moon(ruler of your asc) in Pisces.

I have also air including asc. Mercury in Aquarius and Pluto in Libra.

Adi Shankaracharya

#34 2024-02-16 19:59:19

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Ariya wrote:

No lol. Just a good memory. I just remember it from another thread… or something.

Good memory indeed.

#35 2024-02-16 20:05:28

Jupiter 9

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

9/11
wink
(...)

I knew you were a Virgo!

I hate to disappoint you - but I’m actually a Scorpio… eek.
Born November 9.
Pisces Moon. Cancer ascendant on the horizon.

Triple water sign. Very emotional.

I was just about to ask, is that an american 9/11 or a rest of the world 9/11 haha

Aquarius here, don't know the exact time I was born so I only know about my sun sign and don't know about the rest of the stuff.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#36 2024-02-16 20:11:50

Alec

Ariya wrote:

(...)Venus in Scorp but most others  planets in Virgo ( so Alec was kinda right - lots of Virgo influence there wink
(...)

ahha.gif

#37 2024-02-16 20:13:02

Jupiter 9

Also now that you have split the thread I need to get this stupid joke off my chest: "Spontaneous combustion engine". Ok now I feel better lol

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#38 2024-02-16 20:13:47

Jupiter 9

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(...)Venus in Scorp but most others  planets in Virgo ( so Alec was kinda right - lots of Virgo influence there wink
(...)

https://i.ibb.co/chsP1hN/ahha.gif

lol

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-16 20:20:23)

#39 2024-02-16 20:15:07

Brahman

Venus in Scorpio is loyal but also jealous.

Jupiter9 - ask your mother or check your birth certificate for the exact hour.

Adi Shankaracharya

#40 2024-02-16 20:19:25

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Venus in Scorpio is loyal but also jealous.

Jupiter9 - ask your mother or check your birth certificate for the exact hour.

I did, she doesn't remember the exact time, only that there was a lot of snow that day and it was at about noon. I was born at home and not in a hospital.

#41 2024-02-16 20:19:46

Alec

Jupiter 9 wrote:

(...)Aquarius here, don't know the exact time I was born so I only know about my sun sign and don't know about the rest of the stuff.

I like Aquarius, there are lots of them here in the forum.
The Andro from the Audit team is an Aquarius too.

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-16 20:24:29)

#42 2024-02-16 20:23:17

Brahman

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Also now that you have split the thread I need to get this stupid joke off my chest: "Spontaneous combustion engine". Ok now I feel better lol

Lol "Spontaneous combustion engine"
I hope so in the near future. With cookies big_smile

Adi Shankaracharya

#43 2024-02-16 20:24:17

Brahman

Astro-Ascension thread.

Adi Shankaracharya

#44 2024-02-16 20:27:27

Ariya

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I was just about to ask, is that an american 9/11 or a rest of the world 9/11 haha

Rest of world 9/11. lol.

Aquariuses. I like them. They change the world.

#45 2024-02-16 20:34:30

Brahman

According to Julian calendar I'm Aquarius too. Lol
I'm still mad at the Pope for changing the calendar and deleting 2 whole weeks. Now I would have had a St. Valentine's birthday. ♥️
Time! Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#46 2024-02-16 22:58:04

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:

Gosia is a Leo.

Lol. I so can see that.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#47 2024-02-16 23:00:48

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

I'm still mad at the Pope for changing the calendar and deleting 2 whole weeks. Now I would have had a St. Valentine's birthday. ♥️
Time! Lol

A chart should be done with exact time and location. It can alter a chart greatly.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#48 2024-02-17 06:08:02

Brahman

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Time! Lol

A chart should be done with exact time and location. It can alter a chart greatly.

Yes. What are your signs? smile
After all, we all have a higher self that has a different birth chart according to the density it is in. Earth astrology is quite ancient. Before the cabal distorted it it was much more useful to humans.

Adi Shankaracharya

#49 2024-02-18 17:18:06

Antti

What is your take on galactic astrology?

#50 2024-02-19 10:27:53

Joe R

Antti wrote:

What is your take on galactic astrology?

It's like they say, you are not who you are because of your horoscope. It's the other way around: Your horoscope is what it is because you are who you are. With the properties of Source, we align with the vibration we are a match to. - which is particularly true when we enter a body and get born into physicality, and equally so for which galaxy that body is located within.

From: Pleyades - Taygeta - Questions from the Public for Anéeka of Temmer (Extraterrestrial Contact). (Transcript)

Question: Does Taygeta have its own astrological culture, because here on Earth we have Greek astrology, Chinese astrology, Mayan, etc?

Anéeka: Yes, we have our own Astrology that we take very seriously. But it is different from how it is understood or observed on Earth.

First: The sign or the astrological results of a person are caused by the person himself who before incarnating chooses the influence that the stars will have on him. This in itself is best explained by frequencies.

That is to say, because of how a person is, because of their frequency of thoughts and personality, one enters a body at a specific point with those astronomical conditions, not like on Earth, where it is believed that it is the stars that will determine a person's life. In other words, for Taygeta it is the person who determines his life and the stars are only accommodated to the person because of how he is.

Second: The basis for all astrological measurements or calculations for Taygeta is the center of the Galaxy. From there we calculate with the influence of the local constellations, then with the Mother constellation (Pleiades M45) and then with the influence of the specific solar system Taygeta Tau-19.

Therefore, it differs greatly from what astrology is on Earth. For the Earth the stars have control over the person. For Taygeta the stars are only accommodated in a specific way by how the person is.

From: Astrology - Pluto entering Aquarius - Extraterrestrial Perspective. (Transcript)

Swaruu (9): [...] the astrological explains or can make us see how that person is, because if the person were different, the energetic disposition of the stars would be different for that person. The individual is what matters, it is who creates. And the stars are just more people, more consciousnesses, or points or nodes of the Ether. But then, one can also explain astrology as "peoplelogy" or seeing how the other people around a person influence him/her. All the same. Tell me who you hang out with and I will tell you who and what you are.

- - - -

Yazhi: For us... we know stellar objects are great masses of consciousness and we are all connected through the ether. So what they do is a reflection of who we are, and we also affect them.

- - - -

Yazhi: [...] the energy and your frequency dictates that you are a match to that date. As with everything else, you are a frequency match to that date and that astrological sign and to everything that goes with it.

- - - -

Gosia: Perfect, thank you. One more thing that occurred to me. Does all this also apply to animals? If they are born on a certain day/time... does it also reflect who they are? In other words, these astrological charts can be done for dogs, for example, them being people too?

Yazhi: Of course it also applies to animals. It doesn't matter, they are people.

Board footer