You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-25 21:05:02

Horton HaW

Re: Arishah, Urmah Tiger, 3rd Interview - Mari

Yes Alec. Very nice artwork. I also saved this.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#27 2024-02-25 21:07:26

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

If Ari gets a You tube channel, I will certainly listen to all of his videos. I would like to hear his perspective because on a lot of levels, it seems like the Urmah figured a lot of stuff out first. For example that the Federation has become corrupted, and that the Federation is doing some really inappropriate things with planet Earth.

Yes. Plus I love his straightforwardness.

#28 2024-02-25 21:17:02

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

There's a significant likelihood of an Urmah YouTube channel emerging soon, once all the logistical and technical challenges are resolved. The motivation to make it happen is strong.

This would be phenomenal! So many people are inspired and helped by the Urmah already. They have a unique insight and a directness that positively influences many starseeds.

For me personally, the words from Ari’s interviews have given me strength and guidance in the last few months when I have faced difficult times. I have literally told myself to ‘be like urmah’ and with that I have been able to face and support others in dark times.

I say this, only to explain that Ari’s words have made a real, tangible impact to my life. (As have the Taygetans. Their work is appreciated.) Information is ordnance.

☆彡

These words helped me a lot:

The Urmah felines see obstacles and hardship as opportunities for growth, to overcome and to grow. We do not mind pain and discomfort, as we see them as motivation to grow as a species and in pride.

Our concept of death is very different from the human one; we do not see death as tragic, nor do we fear it. We face our deaths with our swords in hand, and we embrace our destiny, fighting like the apex predators we know we are.

We remember many of our past lives, so we know how to die like a true honorable warrior, and we know we will be born again to fight another day.

Life is full of conflict and hardship. Face it strongly, fearlessly, like a fighter, and, overall, face it with honor and in such a way that you will make your ancestors proud.

You will never outrun your problems; they will always catch up with you in this lifetime or in the next or next. You must face them face forward with a clear mind and strong determination.

Fear is useless; fear makes you come back to repeat the same problems constantly.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/urmah-ar … eo-english

Yes I find their spirit very supportive. It was moving that he really wanted a YT channel. You could feel his motivation and his warm heart.

This one fits nicely also.
"Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced."

James Baldwin

#29 2024-02-26 17:58:37

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

This one fits nicely also.
"Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced."

James Baldwin

I liked this. Very true ☆彡

#30 2024-02-27 20:28:36

akos996

I know the Urmah are 300 kg killing machines but I cannot be the only one to think I want to hug these fluffy people. *-*

#31 2024-02-29 17:02:53

Ariya

Alec!!!!
Look what Gosia said on telegram…

iv2.jpg

iv.jpg

Gosia wrote:

Hello friends! In the recent video-interview with Arishah, the Urmah, Mari shared that there was a young leopard cadet present in the video-conference. Well, look what someone made! I found it on our forum, thank you Alec! I passed the images to Athena and Yazhi and they both loved it laughing a lot. Athena said she would pass them on to others as, in her own words, "they will go nuts". She also said: "Also, the scale between Ari and Kai is correct or almost correct, since Ari is much bigger. Leopards are much smaller. And Kai is also young. He's not done growing yet, he's a cadet. That's why he's so crazy." I asked her if he goes like that too, without clothes, and she said, "Yes, they do wear clothes. That's missing. More so with Kai." Enjoy.

https://t.me/c/1186078041/104101

This is amazing! Your art has gone interstellar.  I am so proud of you!  ★彡

#32 2024-02-29 17:14:45

Alec

Ariya wrote:

Alec!!!!

https://i.ibb.co/Dfc81nz/iv2.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/cDw9Nx7/iv.jpg

Gosia wrote:

Hello friends! In the recent video-interview with Arishah, the Urmah, Mari shared that there was a young leopard cadet present in the video-conference. Well, look what someone made! I found it on our forum, thank you Alec! I passed the images to Athena and Yazhi and they both loved it laughing a lot. Athena said she would pass them on to others as, in her own words, "they will go nuts". She also said: "Also, the scale between Ari and Kai is correct or almost correct, since Ari is much bigger. Leopards are much smaller. And Kai is also young. He's not done growing yet, he's a cadet. That's why he's so crazy." I asked her if he goes like that too, without clothes, and she said, "Yes, they do wear clothes. That's missing. More so with Kai." Enjoy.

Aww that's so amazing! I'm glad this made them laugh! Thank you Ariya for sharing as I don't use Telegram. And thank you Gosia for sharing this with the team!!! ミ★彡

P.S. I'll make sure to put some clothes on Kai next time!

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-29 17:23:04)

#33 2024-02-29 21:32:36

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Alec!!!!

https://i.ibb.co/Dfc81nz/iv2.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/cDw9Nx7/iv.jpg

Gosia wrote:

Aww that's so amazing! I'm glad this made them laugh! Thank you Ariya for sharing as I don't use Telegram. And thank you Gosia for sharing this with the team!!! ミ★彡

P.S. I'll make sure to put some clothes on Kai next time!

How nice. So cool they enjoyed it. Awesome Alec!

#34 2024-03-17 11:35:23

easternsea

Arishah: We think this year has a high possibility of them implementing their horrible show again; there are signs everywhere that they are cooking up another bug story.

However, this is far from being the first time that they have implemented such a false narrative, and after they have done so in the past, it is followed by the imposition of new rules and regulations that are derived from that false event, but they have not implemented it again in the past immediately after they have done so; they leave some time to pass first, sometimes decades.

Two examples of those same false bugs are the 1918 one, and then again in 1979.

What happened in 1979?

Mari: Thank you Ari, this leads to my second question; was it you Urmah people who developed cuneiform writing?

Arishah: I understand that there's more than one type of cuneiform writing, and yes, on Earth, at least the Sumerian most-used version is based on Urmah writing and lettering.

I believe that Chinese characters originated from cuneiform because they look very similar.

Yet, there is something very important you can help us with:

Please help and take care of all felines on Earth, especially those little ones who share your houses; those you call "house cats"!

They are us there - they are our starseeds - our Souls on Earth.

They are us; do not let their small size fool you!

I love cats:)

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#35 2024-03-17 20:16:41

Horton HaW

easternsea wrote:

Arishah: We think this year has a high possibility of them implementing their horrible show again; there are signs everywhere that they are cooking up another bug story.

However, this is far from being the first time that they have implemented such a false narrative, and after they have done so in the past, it is followed by the imposition of new rules and regulations that are derived from that false event, but they have not implemented it again in the past immediately after they have done so; they leave some time to pass first, sometimes decades.

Two examples of those same false bugs are the 1918 one, and then again in 1979.

See how they continue to do the same thing over and over.
What happened in 1979?

Mari: Thank you Ari, this leads to my second question; was it you Urmah people who developed cuneiform writing?

Arishah: I understand that there's more than one type of cuneiform writing, and yes, on Earth, at least the Sumerian most-used version is based on Urmah writing and lettering.

I believe that Chinese characters originated from cuneiform because they look very similar.

Yet, there is something very important you can help us with:

Please help and take care of all felines on Earth, especially those little ones who share your houses; those you call "house cats"!

They are us there - they are our starseeds - our Souls on Earth.

They are us; do not let their small size fool you!

I love cats:)

See how they use the same strategies.
1918=spanish flu
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/influenza-va … u-pandemic
1979=swine flu. Though this says 1976.
https://archive.org/details/60-minutes-swine-flu
https://archive.org/details/60-minutes- … -swine-flu

I always wondered why some beings were so cruel to cats.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-17 20:35:59)

Board footer