You are not logged in.

#26 2024-04-26 18:15:12

Ariya

Re: Transfers to Khalthart

Horton HaW wrote:

No they were clear. I don't think so either. I think it is far more complicated.

smile

Yes of course.

How do you even pronounce Khalthart? Lol

#27 2024-04-26 18:30:35

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

No they were clear. I don't think so either. I think it is far more complicated.

smile

Yes of course.

Not sure. Never heard of it. To me everything points to this moment in time on earth being a massive nexus point.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#28 2024-04-27 09:10:17

Tardisman

Horton HaW wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

smile

Yes of course.

Not sure. Never heard of it. To me everything points to this moment in time on earth being a massive nexus point.

I've read that many times Horton HaW.

It may be the reason why there is such an intense battle for control of this Planet.

#29 2024-04-27 22:11:05

Kirion

Mizar wrote:

YOU SHOULD NOT go around pretending to be the cosmic masters of other races if you have not even achieved the perfect government system, your galactic federation is a fractal of how poorly the UN works, I mean that we know that up there there are a few races with the veto power and you allow it in the same way that people allow the power of the UN

They do not pretend to be masters of the races. They claim to be the masters of the 3d game on Earth, representatives of various cosmic races.

The only solution is to support humans who want to govern themselves, those who disagree with the system and go out to do something. Those valuable people you should be dealing with aren't here, you won't see them wasting their day on internet forums, they're on the streets avoiding some obscure law, or building community gardens, or empowering their neighbors to take control for themselves.

It is such people who use 3d games on Earth for inner spiritual growth and transformation. The Swaruunians first of all admonish those who have played up to cruelty. For example, we can watch a wrestling match with interest, but those viewers who are foreign to bloodthirstiness do not want the fight to end in mutilation and even more so in death.

Maybe it will be useful:
Pensar 5D - Porque Somos Distintas y Porque no Creemos en Lineas Temporales? - Athena Swaruu

#30 2024-04-27 23:33:11

Kirion

But contrary to the previous post.
[spoiler]А вот вопреки предыдущему посту.[/spoiler]

Yazhi Swaruu - Sabiduria de "Niña" Extraterrestre - Charla Metafísica

Yazhi wrote:

You mention that some people say that vaccines are FINE, as it is a souls plan that comes from a "higher level". If some people align to vaccines because it comes from a higher level, then they missed my point. And it is not important to consider what level things come from because no level is more important than another, even the very concept of a level or higher and lower levels is also a mental construction. So the mere fact that it's wrong, whatever they're doing, it's immoral on any level that it's wrong, then it means it's wrong and immoral on any level. And to say the opposite is nothing more than the reflection of a prejudice and the idea that one level is superior to another.

In other words, if the 3D people don't want the vaccines, no matter how "good" they are from another level, then it's wrong! So, what many people say, that from 3D things are seen differently than from 5D or from whatever D, is not at all a justification for doing something that is seen as bad and immoral from that level or any other.

[spoiler]

Yazhi wrote:

Mencionas que algunas personas dicen que las vacunas están bien, ya que es un plan de almas que viene de un "nivel superior". Si algunas personas se alinean a las vacunas porque viene de un nivel superior, entonces no entendieron mi punto. Y es que no es importante considerar de qué nivel vienen las cosas porque ningún nivel es más importante que otro, incluso el propio concepto de un nivel o niveles superiores e inferiores es también una construcción mental. Así que el mero hecho de que sea incorrecto, lo que sea que estén haciendo, es inmoral en cualquier nivel que sea incorrecto, entonces significa que es incorrecto e inmoral en cualquier nivel. Y decir lo contrario no es más que el reflejo de un prejuicio y de la idea de que un nivel es superior a otro.

En otras palabras, si las personas en 3D no quieren las vacunas, por muy "buenas" que sean desde otro nivel, ¡entonces es incorrecto! De manera que, lo que muchos dicen, que desde la 3D se ven las cosas de manera diferente que desde la 5D o desde la D que sea, no es en absoluto una justificación para hacer algo que se ve como malo e inmoral desde ese nivel o cualquier otro.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

Яжи wrote:

Ты упоминаешь, что некоторые люди говорят, что вак-ны – это нормально, потому что это план души, который исходит от «высшего уровня». Если некоторые люди соглашаются с вакцинами, потому что это запланировано с более высокого уровня, то они не поняли мою мысль. Дело в том, что неважно, с какого уровня приходят решения, потому что ни один уровень не важнее другого, даже сама концепция высшего и низшего уровня (уровней) – это ментальная конструкция. Поэтому сам факт, что это неправильно, что бы они ни делали, это аморально на каком бы уровне это ни было, означает, что это неправильно и аморально на каком бы уровне это ни было. А утверждать обратное – это просто отражение предрассудков и идеи о том, что один уровень превосходит другой.

Другими словами, если люди в 3D не хотят вак-н, независимо от того, насколько они «хороши» с другого уровня, значит, это неправильно! Таким образом, то, что многие говорят, что из 3Dв сё видится иначе, чем из 5Dили любого другого D, вовсе не является оправданием для того, чтобы делать что-то, что считается неправильным и аморальным с этого или любого другого уровня.

[/spoiler]
And it is closer to me - a crime in 3d is no less significant than a crime in 5d. And a good deed in 3d is no less significant than in 5d. Because any case is evidence of a personal choice.
[spoiler]И мне ближе именно оно - преступление в 3d не менее значимо, чем преступление в 5d. И доброе дело в 3d не менее значимо чем в 5d. Потому что любое дело является свидетельсатвом личного выбора.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-27 23:37:32)

#31 2024-04-28 00:41:31

Aleksander

Tardisman wrote:

Seems like this post continue to bring other members attention. Too bad I had much work to do and couldn't respond on time.

Since I am the one who undermine "Khalthart's" validity I still want to respond to some comments.
I need to point out that I feel like at least Tardisman read my comment in wrong way as in many places he refers to Tiamat war when my comment is about the result and not validity or truth about this war itself. If you read my previous comment keep in mind that for a better picture of Khalthart I compare this what happened after Tiamat’s destruction. My new comments starts with A - 2 …

T: I’ve read everything you have written on this Forum Aleksander, and I write this for those with eye’s to see...
T: With regard to the Tiamat war:

Norman Bergrun wrote a book titled “The Ringmakers of Saturn”.

A-2 We don't really know what was happening during Tiamat wars. As Urmah show us records coming from GF library are probably a fraud in some major %. Not only that but at this time Lyrans from Lemuria escaped to Taygeta star cluster and started living on Erra and Temmer for example. Maybe they even inhabited them in some way? But this is not explained in any book/document from any source starting with Alex C., Dolores C., Billy M. to present (or spoken by anyone including Toleka folks, is it?). This is why in previous comment I pointed the result that seems to be convergent with many scenarios. A planet left for regressive’s for free rodeo.

A-1: On the physical side this led to exploitation of countless souls for thousands of Earth years.

T: Agreed. But why is there a “line up” for souls to incarnate here ? Do we not choose to come here and have this experience ?

A-2 - No, there are souls who do choose to come here and there are souls who got manipulated or under negative circumstances formed a pact that led to their incarnation here. There is much violence everywhere in Universe and I can comprehend many scenarios when I would be forced to come here in next avatar.

A-1: Even if we assume at some point most beings on this planet and its astral side were regressive after Tiamat..

T: There is always a balance between Positive & Regressive. Without that balance, “The Show” would have been over before it started.

A-2: I don't agree. Everything starting from reptilians, to egreggores and genetically engineered species like maintre is either a creation of our ancestors or an indirect result of creation of our ancestors. There were indeed races that could be called evil or regressive like Alpha Draconians but the scale was on completely different level comparing to present times. Like 80 positive to 20 negative for a highly simplified example. There is no need for 50/50 or 40/60 balance because as a result of this balance appearing most star races in our Universe dropped very much with their level of spiritual development. To think that Karistus and lone Sophia Swaruu represent this what was and should be a common think for any star race individual makes me a bit sad and angry. But what can be done if you sacrifice spiritual development over technological development.

A-1: then they found a way to tempt other souls to come to Earth.

T: Could you describe that “Way” ?

A-2: As I wrote above, for example forcing into forming pacts or manipulating souls that were/are new on Earth to live in particular way that makes them fall into reincarnation loop on this planet (using religion for example).

A-1: And this is how the balance was changing to like 50/50 let’s say with tide of time because they stopped eating Lyrans in some way and went into non-material exploitation as this is a must for astral egreggors to survive.

T: I wasn’t aware that the regressive’s have stopped eating “US”.
T: Could you describe “Non Material Exploitation” ?

A-2 Non-material exploitation for example is what is happening to some members of this forum who look for help like StarDeity. She is being tortured by regressives from astral and her life energy is being sucked up by constantly blaming her, telling her to suicide or turning her into depression mode 24/7. They also make you believe in fake gods and use religions to create a huge boost of negative energy that is "food" for them. If you are capable of seeing energy then go to bigger church and look how it flows. It is being gathered from people and flows up to the roof, this is why many churches have those tall spiky roofs or big domes. Your bad thought is a food, so if you spent for example 1 hour by thinking how bad living on Earth is, how much of a sinner you are or what a stupid bunch of trashes a GF is (I see many forum members and people really hate and attack them, not just don’t like) and start to flame them, then you grant dinner for some demon or evil entity. Christianity is based on suffering, atonement and adoption of violence without returning it to other person. They influence your psyche and soul on astral side to scare you that you won’t go to heaven, you need to confess yourself each month, there will be apocalypse etc. What is more they force you to form pacts by their "mandatory" rituals and this limits your soul on astral side. This egreggor was very strong in peak (still is ofc) but generations born after 1990 in Europe and USA are not falling for this nonsense as much as older generations.

A: And here we are in 2024 official Earth year with this what it is.
Another result of making Earth a free to use planet for regressive’s was complete annihilation of whole planet inhabitants which happened on Venus. Another maybe billions of souls had their experience end by being murdered, tortured and we don't know what more.

T: We are immortal beings Aleksander. There is no “End”, only “Change”.

The “Souls” (if you prefer to use that term) have moved on to another experience, and perhaps onto the Earth to participate in this fight against the Cabal, in an effort to liberate our Planet and Venus from the regressive’s.

A - You are mortal in scenario where you play Tardisman (sorry I don't know your name) on Earth. Your soul is immortal indeed. But living on Earth is equal to robbing souls from immortality for many. In the meaning that some soul fall into reincarnation loop here and they begin to forget what are they and what they are capable of. This is already confirmed that reincarnating many times on Earth is pretty bad for the soul. We need to distinguish soul and avatar that is a "scenario" during incarnation. And when I say "souls had their experience end by being murdered" I mean their avatar that was supposed to serve a purpose was murdered and this particular experience of the soul was distorted and maybe this soul won't be able to try again living in avatar in the same particular purpose as this murdered one. Such incidents leave stigmas.

A-1: Another result was complete annihilation of Mars inhabitants.

T: As I understand what happened during the Tiamat war, a piece of Tiamat collided with Mars which resulted in the loss of much of the planets atmosphere and water. The Ecosystem of Mars was crippled.
There is much physical evidence to support this theory.
https://grahamhancock.com/mars-mystery/

A-2 Yes and no, as inhabitants of Mars who survived and could continue living were all murdered by regressives. Now after so many battles and power struggles of the 1 race that is Ojalu, 1 biologically engineered species and reptilians who are also fake, Mars is indeed uninhabitable without advanced technology.

A-1: I remind you that Saturn till 2012 was also under regressive’s control so maybe the same happened there?

T: Saturn is a complicated subject...

The planet Saturn is a gas giant and is not inhabitable by our form of life. Only the Rings of Saturn are use able as a base for operations with Zero Point Energy.
I recall our friends “up there” mentioning that a Cube ship had been destroyed there.
If the regressive’s were “in fact” constructing a Portal or a Death Star at some point in time within the Rings of Saturn, perhaps they were attempting to continue with the project and finish it.
Fortunately they were defeated by the UFOP .

A-2 It is hard for being with spiritual level that Taygetans, Andromedans or Arcturians represent. Karistus wouldn't have that much problem living there. Although that could not me pleasant experience as probably we can say Saturn is just ugly planet to live in for a humanoidal being. Still, we don't know who was living here earlier. Maybe some race was adapted to those conditions.

A-1: So assuming that it all started after Tiamat with leaving Earth as free to use planet for the evil, half of SOLAR 13 was ultimately ripped from life as we can't restore life there was on planets Venus, Earth, Mars and Saturn.

T: If the UFOP had not fought the Tiamat war and defeated the regressive’s, what may have come out of the Sol13 system could have led to something far worse then it presently is for us, and for our friends “up there”.
I do not see that UFOP had any choice in the matter. The war had to be fought and won at any cost.
Unfortunately, the war was not finished and it continues to this day. And now, the UFOP itself has become corrupted.

A-2 As I said at the beginning I didn’t comment war itself. If we assume that Tiamat war was following as in GF libraries then indeed it is a shame they didn't manage to wipe out like 95% of regressives at least. But the point of this part of my comment was cause and effect sequence that led to trapping regressives on Earth without any jurisdiction. Not the Tiamat war itself.

A-1: Yet another result of containing so many astral egreggores here is their influence spreading to other solar systems like Orion which as you can see is still in some part regressive.

T: It works both ways Aleksander. As I understand what happened during the Lyrian war, the regressive’s who attacked the Lyrian’s originated from Orion.
I would like to think that there is a balance between both Positive & Regressive races in Orion.

A-2 In this part I meant that egreggores that let's say "originate" from Earth inhabitants mindset, spread their influence to other star clusters and depravate other individuals. Lyrian war is a past, pointless to talk about it.

A-1: And now definition you mentioned and this what you write states that “let's do it again on different planet” in maybe another solar system to loop that what was happening in SOLAR 13 again for countless number of souls.
Do you see now what would happen if your scenario were to come true? My hand is shaking when I write this comment because I understand what is the consequence of this logic.
A-1: And honestly if I were to agree to plan like this I wouldn't manage to look into mirror during other later incarnations as I would be ashamed when asked by other beings "why did you do this" "why did you allow this cruelty".

T: As I previously mentioned: Khalthart already exists, and has for quite a while. I posted this subject for discussion.
T: We cannot make a decision for another “soul” (to use your terms) to live a Positive or a Regressive life.
That would violate their “free will”, and that would be regressive in itself. Only they can decide which road to take in their “evolution”.
We can only provide for their needs...
Khalthart provides a sustainable environment for the regressive’s to learn their lessons without destroying the ecosphere of the planet that supports them.
They can carry on there indefinitely if that is what they choose to do.
I would like to think that they will eventually “figure it out”, get tired of the bloodshed and their regressive ways, and prepare themselves to live a more positive life. 

A-2: Is this planet artificially created? This is not possible for a collective to create a planet like Earth, Erra, Venus and more with their mindset alone. Even the most spiritually developed beings (but who are not yet in complete integrity with their souls), are not able to create life with their mind powers/abilities. I mean, I can’t imagine someone creating a Gaia with his mind and uniting her with a physical and astral side of the planet itself. We don’t even know everything about how planets were created in the first place.

A-2: And there is something that I can’t understand. How can you write that a divine piece of Source itself that is a soul would want to act in evil and regressive way in her next avatar? This is not possible for me, like a soul want to be in avatar who will be a serial murderer and then incarnate on this Khalthart to experience being a murderer? This is not possible in any way. Some beings are “bad and evil” just because of their avatars having an ego, mind and brain acting with free will. And this is why we are being tempted to do stupid or bad things, because we have ego and all bad side of duality comes from ego. When Demons, regressives and evil entities want us to become bad/evil they attack our ego and mind, not our soul/divine connection itself. Also Source itself would intervene if something like this would come to fruition, I am sure of it.

A-1: Now for those who will read my comment. This is how big for us Earth scenario is. Because we already understand what happened and what is happening and what would be the consequences of letting it happen somewhere else in the galaxy.

T: I would think that this happens in many other places Aleksander.
From what our friends “up there” have said, we experience a “Duality” between positive and regressive through what is perceived to be fifth density.
Perhaps Yazhi will describe more of her experience’s in the higher realm’s at some  time. 

A-2: No Tardisman, Earth case is a completely different case than just some struggle with duality. As  I thoroughly explained with my 2 comments Earth and our SOL-13 became origin of great evil and duality like maybe Orion once was. Taygetans are perfect example for this. “Statistical” individual lives on Erra for example and he is not conscious of what is happening in the universe at all. He has glimpses of information but this is being sorted with due diligence so it won’t cause harm and fear. He has easy and pleasurable life, with much less danger around him. Only good and divine vibes from the moment of his birth. If they have a quarrel they make them themselves influencing two people or small group and it is short term event. And what politicians on Earth do? They make half of nation attack other half for generations. Older attack younger and other way round. Taygetans don’t know what money is, what religion is, even what a true war is as Athena or Sophia said. They don’t have negative astral entities everywhere around them.
You cant say Earth case is just a duality and such scenarios happen in other star clusters. This is completely different. The stakes of the fight between “good and evil” have never been so high during thousands of years. Do you see what is happening with GF? This is literally an invasion of Earth now when they are letting any being from Orion come here and do what they want. If this goes on they will start usurp the authority over planets that can’t defend themselves and use violence as the duality in them can only grow stronger with tides of time.
This is not typical duality struggle that happens on Temmer like “should I steal this tomato or not and would that be bad for me” Or “I am so angry and mad so I will use verbal violence because she didn’t accept my feelings”.

A-1: It is our duty to make everything possible and fight to stop this and not let this spread further.

T: Would you deny a person their right to exist and live a regressive life ?

A-2: No, I would be a hypocrite to do this while I say you can’t directly distort any soul experience in any avatar it is living in. But I would erase a demon or negative entity, change the environment for the better and observe if such person will change in a good way. This is the way I strongly believe is ethically correct and this is what I still will be doing.

A-1: Are you seeing this broader image now people? Our incarnation here influences not only Earth, not only SOLAR-13 but this is much more BIG.

T: As I understand the present situation Aleksander:
The regressive’s are attempting to transform our 3D Matrix “School” by eliminating 7.5 Billion people, and converting the survivors into “Cyborgs”.
What would become of this planet and it’s inhabitants would be an “assimilation”.
And it would not stop here...
Our friends “up there” are saying  NO WAY!!! They will prevent this from happening at any cost...

A-2: No, I don’t believe they want to turn so many people into cyborgs because as I said earlier evil entities who control “physical regressives” need beings with soul to feed on them. And turning a human with a soul into cyborg even if they will somehow contain part of the soul in it, will rip this being from ability to express many emotions that are necessary for those being to be present on our lives. So considering the most evil avatars who control Earth are just a pawns for astral negative beings, scenario where 100% population becomes cyborgs is not possible for me.

A-2: And I quite don’t believe Urmah or Taygetans would use force and prevent this from happening. They said it many times. As you can see they are not capable of doing the change via contact alone as Minerva has like 5-10 and sometimes 15 thousand views for her one youtube video…
This is very sad. And this is why I struggle to pursue “agenda” where we, inhabitants of planet Earth, put more time into practice and spiritual development and less into looking for information about what is going to happen, what plans cabal has etc. There is not much difference between NPC and “awakened NPC” who do nothing more than just watch videos and gather info. I know many people think that just by watching Minerva’s videos they are something else from not aware ones, but no. If you change your mindset from being system tool to watching and researching internet then you are on start line. Preparing yourself to go further.

A-1: If you are hopeless, if you were incarnated in a dump of a place to live, or living without loved ones. If you are being under constant attack. And into many other harsh scenarios. You may think “how dumb my soul was to come here, you idiot soul I am dying in first moment possible”.

T: Why did you choose to incarnate here Aleksander ?

A-2: This is too personal and dangerous question to ask on the internet. I can only tell you that I am from the second wave. And without being conscious of it and completely not knowing about extraterrestrials and life beyond Earth I was unconsciously acting like I were already awakened from the matrix.

A-1: Your soul was not dumb if YOU at this moment read my comment and understand/when you are aware of what I write. If you already understood or feel different emotions that means your soul understood this at this particular moment of its decision.
Remember that we are on a scale. At one side there is boulder radiating with evil. On the other side we. You don't need to be 500 kilogram rock, do what you are able to do for planet and our sake as even 1 kilogram stone can ultimately overbalance the evil and make us victorious.

T: I have done, and do as much as I can to raise the awareness of Humanity.
And I have learned many times not to knock on “closed doors”.
My dear friend Gaia (who provides for us all) is very stressed out with all of the attacks on her.
Something needs to be done to prevent our planet’s ecosystem from being  destroyed.
What would you suggest that we do with the regressive’s who choose to carry on with the bloodshed, and are “Hell-Bent” on destroying our Planets Ecosphere ?

A-2:
I am well aware of the negative influence. What I advise? As I explained regressives in physical are controlled from astral most of the times. Clearing astral from evil and negative entities is a must for me, as if you kill 100 reptilians, illuminati or kingu of whatever things, demons will switch to other vessels.
This is why spiritual development is so important for us on Earth. Learning astral projection, astral travel and then training here maybe under guides of some masters. If you wish so you can become so strong that you will be erasing weaker demons with your look on them alone. We also need to know technics for our protection from the astral side. Some people use mantras, some visualize things. Using means like Sophia Swaruu once explained to Gosia and Matias in one 50 minutes video.
I know its hard and complicated. I won’t force anyone to do or act particular way nor is it my goal. But I want people to look on a bigger picture like here with this Khalthart thing. I never engage in such long and tiring discussion (as its even 2:30 at night when I finish writing this comment). But this topic covers so many important areas that I felt deep in me I needed to engage into it.
I myself will never allow for creation or existence of place like Khalhart (considering it is real, I saw Ariya posting some info from Minerva that Cabal and Earth elites is not moving anywhere). And I will never allow any organization/group to do mistakes like our ancestors did and create a place like Earth from 11 000 years ago. So when we will turn the tables on Earth and ultimately bring the change, let’s all gather and talk things out as we all have experience here that  I believe is much more valuable than just of some dragon incarnation sleeping 2/3 of his avatar life spawn or a Taygetan living 500 years on Erra and being a farmer or teacher.

#32 2024-04-28 04:05:15

Tardisman

Good day everyone,

I appreciate your interest and comments !

This is a very difficult subject and not for the “feint of heart”, or those who are easily offended.

Some more perspective...

I recall Aneeka stating a few years ago that the Toleka had received orders from the UFOP to move into a higher orbit, to which they complied (for a time).

This resulted in a break in communications with Gosia, but Yazhi found a way to connect with us.

Aneeka also stated that they had no idea of where the orders originated from, nor was there any way to inquire where the orders originated from.

I would speculate that by now, our friends “up there” have come to the conclusion that the Cabal, the UFOP, and the Orion Council have been infiltrated by an AI.

The AI is presently attempting to amalgamate the UFOP with the Orion Council to continue with it’s “assimilation” of this solar system and beyond...

By interfacing with the our communications systems, our friends “up there” can “weed out” the AI’s control over us “down here”.

That would certainly help us in our efforts to defeat the Cabal, but it appears to me that our friends “up there” have a much bigger problem to deal with.

I also recall Aneeka stating that during the “Starlet” incident, over 50 other people had been removed from their positions and sent for “rehabilitation”.

Perhaps our friends “up there” have their own version of Khalthart ?

I would like to thank Ariya for providing us with information on this subject from our friends “up there”.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=50455#p50455

Quote:

Ariya: Here Mari says that the ‘Elites’ are not leaving Earth:

End of Quote:

I would think that the “Elites” would like to leave the Earth with their physical essence and the technology they have kept for themselves, to escape from the consequences of their actions.

They know their time is up and they don’t want to face “the music”.

I would doubt that our friends “up there” are going to allow them to do that !

With regard to what Yazhi has said about a “Mass Extraction”:

I agree that a “Mass Extraction” would not solve any problems. But we still need to deal with the regressive’s who choose to carry on with the bloodshed, and are “Hell-Bent” on destroying our Planets Ecosphere.

As I mentioned previously, I have pulled at lot of weeds out my garden, but not all of them...

Some weeds are beneficial to the soil, and as long as they are not interfering with what I have planted, I leave them alone and then grind them back into the soil the following season.

I don’t think that all regressive’s should be removed for rehabilitation.

With regard to what Alenym has said:

Alenym: Then they would have to heal and evolve on higher planes before they could reincarnate on Earth or elsewhere.

End of Quote:

I would view Khalthart as a “higher plane”.

Quote from Pleiades 1:  They will be supported by the Divine Mentors who never abandon and bathed in the unconditional Love of Jesus. Many of us, missionaries active on Earth today, are already leaving the body at night, going to this place to help prepare this environment.

End of Quote:

Alenym: However, as has been said before, the work of spiritual advancement has to be done while alive, which connects us back to the inescapable fact that humanity should evolve in its own way and learn from its own values. This prevents, from yet another angle, the liberation of worlds as many desire and falsely claim is taking place. This is why that information is false. Whoever spreads it lacks knowledge of how civilizations in space function.

End of Quote:

I agree.

Alenym: What is the use of removing regressive entities if it is humanity itself that forms and will form them again? If humanity moves forward, they themselves will dissolve the entities they have previously created, simply for lack of creative attention. Again, the control is in human hands.

End of Quote:

Here I would ask “Is the control in human hands” ?

And “What” is in control of the Cabal, the UFOP and The Orion Council ?

I recall reading a memoir of a General in Napoleon’s army that was invading Moscow during the war between the Cabal & Tartaria.

He mentioned that a second Sun appeared in the sky, and within minutes the whole city was on fire. His troops suffered from severe burns and many people succumbed to the incident.

It appears that a lot of “manipulation” has occurred on the Earth. We are not so much in control...

I would speculate that Tartaria was “removed” due to that civilization’s ability to generate Zero Point Energy.

The Earth is now controlled through the production and distribution of Energy.

Wars are created and fought over the control of Natural Resources (Energy).

I agree with what Gosia has said:

Gosia: I also believe that clean, elevated, pure and transparent education, without deceptions, can lead to bring out the best in humans. It is the system that brings out the worst in them. But they are not bad. They lack the education and appropriate environment.

Gosia: Your point is understood Yazhi. Still, I can't resist the thought that the game is too disproportionate for humans. First put them in all kinds of oppressions of which they are not even aware of because it is done from the moment they are babies, and hitting them from all sides. Basically their souls and bodies are 100% submerged in manipulations through which they are not able to recognize the truth from lies, and then on top of that they are told they created all this. I see it a bit unfair. Almost a justification for not helping them, I mean the Federation, because you ARE helping. This war is totally out of proportion. And you know it, Yazhi. If not, you would not be here doing everything you do and what you have done. If my dog is being abused because he enters a trap, I help him, it does not matter if what has led him to that trap were his own legs.

End of Quote:

As I mentioned previously, this is a very difficult subject...

Constructive criticism is useful provided that solutions are suggested for consideration.

I look forward to discussing this subject with our friends “up there” when there is an opportunity to do so.

Mari is asking us to feed her, to which I am more than happy to provide for her.

But I would doubt that our friends “up there” can feed all of us...

It might take a while to clean up the mess “down here” and restore our planet.

I don’t Judge or make the Rules. I posted this subject for entertainment purposes only. But still, I take my information seriously !

If you have any issues with the idea of removing regressive’s for rehabilitation, you may take them up with Alenym.

Quote:

Alenym: Then they would have to heal and evolve on higher planes before they could reincarnate on Earth or elsewhere.

End of Quote:

And I must get back to my garden and grind some weeds into the soil smile

#33 2024-04-28 08:00:09

Ariya

Sometimes I get a little bit lost in long posts…

I like to use the yellow quote tags to help the reader distinguish between conversations.

For example this:

[quote]This is a Test[/quote]

Will produce this:

This is a Test

And if you add "=name" in the opening quote tag like this:

[quote=Ariya]This is a Test quoting Ariya[/quote]

You get this:

Ariya wrote:

This is a Test quoting Ariya

And here Jupiter also has some helpful advice about formatting.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3068

#34 2024-04-28 09:23:35

Ariya

Tardisman wrote:

(…)
If you have any issues with the idea of removing regressive’s for rehabilitation, you may take them up with Alenym.

Quote:

End of Quote:

And I must get back to my garden and grind some weeds into the soil smile

I feel it is important to place Alenym’s words within the context that she was speaking. 

By reading the full transcript, (and with reference to healing on higher planes) we can see that Alenym is referring to the Earth general population and an extermination agenda by the Federation.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/exopolit … ple-expect

At the time, a majority of the population was taking the vaccine, and it was expected to result in many deaths.

Alenym said that she did not agree with this policy, but provided a perspective on why some Federation members might support it.

(…)
Gosia: I understand. Ok, and Alenym, how is the situation with the exopolitics and with the Federation right now?

Alenym: Difficult, very complex subject. Nobody agrees. A lot of time gets wasted. Nobody arrives at anything. Or little.

The problem is that the consensus is that, whether we like it or not, an enormous majority of the "Matrix" inhabitants, or mind controlled by the terrestrial Satanist Cabal Illuminati, will have to withdraw from the Earth, and I mean disincarnate.

Not that I agree, but yes, they see it convenient for the majority to desincarnate. This lends itself to them being more permissive with what is happening with the extermination agenda. Even so, the Satanist Illuminati Cabal will have to withdraw.

Gosia: So people disincarnating could be useful. But how can they go to other planets if it is said that they only go where their frequency dictates, and not knowing of other worlds, they will want to return to Earth. They will be themselves again here. Their values and all. That part is not clear to me.

Alenym: Then they would have to heal and evolve on higher planes before they could reincarnate on Earth or elsewhere. However, as has been said before, the work of spiritual advancement has to be done while alive, which connects us back to the inescapable fact that humanity should evolve in its own way and learn from its own values. This prevents, from yet another angle, the liberation of worlds as many desire and falsely claim is taking place. This is why that information is false. Whoever spreads it lacks knowledge of how civilizations in space function. (…)

I believe healing and rehabilitation is an intrinsic part of any healthy society- and it should be an encouraged path for those who wish to pursue it.

However as we know, the situation on Earth is extremely complicated. What is regressive action from one point of view, may be seen as a positive position to another.

I’m sure there have been people removed from Earth, for all kinds of reasons. There is always some truth to be found if we look hard enough.

But all that being said, the idea that Earth will be liberated by the Pleidians taking bad people to planet Kalthaut to be guided by Jesus and Buddha figures, feels to me like a New Age psyop designed to pacify and subdue people into inaction.

Maybe I’m wrong… but I just don’t see how this fits in with everything that we have been told in recent Space News.

#35 2024-04-28 09:59:36

easternsea

Hi guys Thank you all for the disscusion and the quotes. I really appreciate it. To be honest I believe this message probably is from New Age because it leads people into inaction and waiting. People just wait for the bad guys to be arrested and sent to another planet?  There're more to say but I can't express well for I'm not good at English writting. But many many thanks to you all smile

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#36 2024-04-28 12:13:12

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

But all that being said, the idea that Earth will be liberated by the Pleidians taking bad people to planet Kalthaut to  be guided by Jesus and Buddha figures, feels to me like a New Age psyop designed to pacify and subdue people into inaction.

Is this what New Age adherents claim? There is nothing like this in Christianity. The regressive, who do not want to change their disposition and the tendency to constantly move away from the One through Whom everything began to be, have every chance to sink into oblivion (for there is their choice, but there is also God's Choice). The whole world will be transformed, or it will be created again. At least, there is such a version.
[spoiler]Это адепты Нью Эйдж такое утверждают? В христианстве нет ничего подобного. У регресивных, не желающих менять свой нрав и тенденцию к непрестанному отдалению от Того, чрез Кого все начало быть, есть все шансы кануть в небытие (ибо есть их выбор, но есть и Выбор Божий). Весь мир преобразиться, либо и вовсе будет сотворен снова. По крайней мере, есть такая версия.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-28 12:13:35)

#37 2024-04-28 14:50:03

Ariya

Kirion wrote:

Is this what New Age adherents claim?

There is such a wide range of ideas that come from New Age philosophy, that it would be difficult to determine all they claim.

However, the original post proposes that people who don’t meet the new ‘crystalline’ standard on Earth are being  transferred to a new primitive planet called Khalthart.

Kirion wrote:

There is nothing like this in Christianity. The regressive, who do not want to change their disposition and the tendency to constantly move away from the One through Whom everything began to be, have every chance to sink into oblivion (for there is their choice, but there is also God's Choice). The whole world will be transformed, or it will be created again. At least, there is such a version.

This makes more sense to me.

As evil has a propensity towards self destruction.

#38 2024-04-28 15:13:08

Aleksander

Yes again, whoever first created this vision of Khalthart has no clue how things work on Earth. Placing everyone who act in regressive way at one place will only recreate this what is happening with Earth and SOLAR 13 as I explained in simple way. This is why I do believe no one on Toleka would support such plan. If @Gosia has time she can read my exchange of views with Tardisman and ask Sophia if some race tried something like this or what she think about such idea.

If you have 16 year old boy who is being influenced by succubus and loses himself to sexual depravity like excessive masturbation then it is because this negative succubus. If you have 25-35 year old male who have sex with many random women or rape them for sexual needs and go to clubs every weekend just to do this, this is also most likely result of succubus influence. Murderers do what they do because stronger demons need sacrifices like the allah thing for example. They tell you in islam that killing someone who belongs to other religion/cult will grant you heaven. This is just that simple, all those terrorists who are part of regressives are being led by astral egreggores to do evil things to feed them.
You put some regressive beings at Khalthart ==> Earth egreggores still exist in astral and find new tools here ==> they start to influence inhabitants of this planet ==> by using regressive beings and also their own means they trap other souls on Khalthart ==> Khalthart = Earth from now ==> regressives from Khalthart begin to expand on other planets (like Venus, Mars, Saturn and maybe more in SOLAR 13). Nothing changes.

Hard work on our ego, continuous development on spiritual basis and facing the reality by understanding and taking responsibility for our incarnation are the key to bring the change. I do understand some souls only come here for experience and nothing more. This is why I tell people to be at least neutral and don’t harm/gaslight the collective like new age movement does constantly. There are also warriors, guides, teachers, supporters, guardians and many more. If you know or feel what your soul decided at the beginning of your scenario, then take responsibility and fulfill your mission.

#39 2024-04-28 16:43:22

Kirion

Aleksander wrote:

You put some regressive beings at Khalthart ==> Earth egreggores still exist in astral and find new tools here ==> they start to influence inhabitants of this planet ==> by using regressive beings and also their own means they trap other souls on Khalthart ==> Khalthart = Earth from now ==> regressives from Khalthart begin to expand on other planets (like Venus, Mars, Saturn and maybe more in SOLAR 13). Nothing changes.

I agree with this logic. This is quite a probable development of the scenario with the relocation of the regressive to Khaltar.

#40 2024-04-28 17:10:31

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

As evil has a propensity towards self destruction.

Christians have another belief about the current situation. Since the regressive ones were originally (before their fall) called upon to create and change the world further in collaboration with One through Whom everything began to be, but refused to do so for some reason (dictated by personal choice), then their entire existence makes sense only until a worthy replacement is found for them. That's why it is vitally (or even existentially) necessary for them that this replacement never appears. Replacing them (who finally and irrevocably chose to fall away/ distance / regressivity) to those who want and can already (by virtue of their ripe spiritual maturity) create the world around them (and not only) further with Initial One. The wording: "until the number of fallen angels is replenished." In this vein, the uncompromising and fierce struggle of the regressive for every soul becomes clear - if it is impossible to corrupt, then at least in every possible way to hinder the spiritual development of every soul, wherever it is. In this, all the fallen are united. Structurally, regressive people willy-nilly have to tempt souls to lice in the hope of corruption, but if the soul does not fall away from One through Whom everything began to be, then all this temptation gives souls a certain immunity to regressivity and helps to finally and fully determine their personal choice. Because the fallen will use the full spectrum of their spiritual downfall in a sophisticated way.

[spoiler]У христиан есть и еще одно убеждение по поводу существующей ситуации. Поскольку регресивные были изначально (до своего падения) призваны творить и изменять мир дальше в содружестве с Тем, чрез Кого все начало быть, но отказались это делать по каким-то причинам (продиктованным личным выбором), то все их существование имеет смысл лишь до того момента, когда им найдется достойная замена. Вот потому-то им жизненно (или даже бытийно) необходимо, чтоб эта замена никогда не появилась. Замена их (окончательно и безповоротно выбравших отпадение/ отдаление/ регрессивность) на тех, кто хочет и уже может (в силу своей подоспевшей духовной зрелости) творить окружающий мир (и не только) дальше с Изначальным. Формулировка: "пока не восполниться число отпавших ангелов". В этом ключе становится понятной бескомпромисная и ожесточенная борьба регресивных за каждую душу - если нельзя перетянуть на свою сторону, то хотя бы всячески препятствовать духовному развитию каждой души, где бы она не находилась. В этом все павшие едины. В коструктивном плане регресивным волей-неволей приходится искушать души на вшивость в надежде на развращение, но если душа не отпадет от Изначального, то весь этот искус дает душам определенный имунитет к регрессивности и помогает окончательно и полно определится с личным выбором. Потому что павшие будут изощренно использовать весь спектр своего духовного падения.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-28 17:14:52)

#41 2024-04-29 02:13:59

Horton HaW

I will just add that when Alenym says they must evolve on higher planes. She doesn't say how this will happen.
To me based on what we have learned it seems likely this will occur due to frequency changes for Earth, in which, they will not be compatible. That does not rule out different enforcers, of course.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#42 2024-04-29 11:10:35

Tardisman

Ariya wrote:

At the time, a majority of the population was taking the vaccine, and it was expected to result in many deaths.

That was a very dark time Ariya.

If a group of “Trucker’s” had not put it all on the line and parked their trucks in front of Parliament, and lived on the streets of Ottawa for weeks in bitterly cold temperatures...

I would have had to line up for an injection of modified genetic material from someone’s unwanted male child, to obtain a document which would allow me to enter a store to buy groceries, or to work, travel, receive medical care, or do anything else for that matter.

Our friends “up there” were not exactly “cheering on” the those Truckers at the time...

It was viewed as “suspicious activity”.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/cana … -an-agenda

Having been a Heavy Duty Mechanic for many years, I have worked on many trucks and met many truckers.

Some of the Trucker’s I met in the industry were fairly bright people, but they could not have been responsible for the logistics and planning that went into that operation.

What happened in Ottawa a few years ago was a Military Operation against the Cabal, and it succeeded in stopping the Mass Genocide to a large degree.

And I deeply appreciate what the Urmah have done to the Pfizer Plant in North Carolina.

James Gilliland has often said to his friends “up there” – “You’ve got to come down here and get your hands dirty”.

There is absolutely no denying that there is an extraterrestrial presence on Mr. Adams in the state of Washington, as they are clearly visible 20 km from the ECETI Ranch.

Many “Higher Order Being’s” have appeared there.

I cannot see a diplomatic solution with the Cabal, The UFOP, or The Orion Council.

It (an AI) has an agenda and it is not interested in listening to our opinions or concerns.

This war is being fought on many fronts, both physical & astral.

#43 2024-04-29 11:14:21

Tardisman

While reading through the comments, I’ve noticed that some of us have an issue with the name “Jesus”.

I was fortunate in that my parents were not religious, and I was not subjected to the Cabal dogma of the Bible and it’s version of “Jesus”.

But I won’t throw the baby out with the bath water. The Bible teaches the difference between good & evil (positive & regressive), and it has worked in that regard for many people.

We cannot use the Bible as an accurate account of what has transpired here on Earth. And I strongly doubt that the Bible describes the life of “Jesus” with any accuracy.

Everyday I am nauseated by another report of a “man of the cloth” being charged with paedophilia, rape or human trafficking.

This only desecrates the image of Christianity and someone named “Jesus” (by intension of the Cabal).

Placing Jesus in the a “New Age” category is akin to compartmentalizing, and is not looking at the whole picture.

I would not doubt that a “Son of Man”, or a “Nazarene” may exist, but I have not personally met him as far as I am aware (yet). I might doubt that his name is “Jesus”, or that he is a man with a beard.

I don’t have any issues believing in the existence of a little girl called “Yazhi”, who no longer needs a SUZI class starship because she can exist in any place, at any time, or appear in any form that she chooses too.

And I have met Gaia in person. I would describe her as an extremely intelligent being who knows us all personally.

Gaia is aware of everything that has ever transpired on this planet. She is our “host” for this experience here on Earth that we call life.

Meeting Gaia in her “realm” requires a lot of effort, and I would go there again if the opportunity presented itself to me.

Having done so only once is enough to convince me that she is “real”.

#44 2024-04-29 13:11:24

Tardisman wrote:

While reading through the comments, I’ve noticed that some of us have an issue with the name “Jesus”.

I was fortunate in that my parents were not religious, and I was not subjected to the Cabal dogma of the Bible and it’s version of “Jesus”.

But I won’t throw the baby out with the bath water. The Bible teaches the difference between good & evil (positive & regressive), and it has worked in that regard for many people.

We cannot use the Bible as an accurate account of what has transpired here on Earth. And I strongly doubt that the Bible describes the life of “Jesus” with any accuracy.

Everyday I am nauseated by another report of a “man of the cloth” being charged with paedophilia, rape or human trafficking.

This only desecrates the image of Christianity and someone named “Jesus” (by intension of the Cabal).

Placing Jesus in the a “New Age” category is akin to compartmentalizing, and is not looking at the whole picture.

I would not doubt that a “Son of Man”, or a “Nazarene” may exist, but I have not personally met him as far as I am aware (yet). I might doubt that his name is “Jesus”, or that he is a man with a beard.

I don’t have any issues believing in the existence of a little girl called “Yazhi”, who no longer needs a SUZI class starship because she can exist in any place, at any time, or appear in any form that she chooses too.

And I have met Gaia in person. I would describe her as an extremely intelligent being who knows us all personally.

Gaia is aware of everything that has ever transpired on this planet. She is our “host” for this experience here on Earth that we call life.

Meeting Gaia in her “realm” requires a lot of effort, and I would go there again if the opportunity presented itself to me.

Having done so only once is enough to convince me that she is “real”.

I personally was not placing Jesus in a New Age category, I was placing your overall message in that category because that's what it clearly is. Seeing Jesus lumped in with New Age propaganda frustrates me as much as seeing his name lumped in anywhere else it doesn't belong, including at the head of Christianity, which has been distorted beyond recognition by the cabal.

"Jesus" is a Karistus (roughly pronounced Ka-REESH-toos) hybrid, a starseed of the Archangel Michael, aka, Dhor Kyristyl (roughly pronounced Ky-REESH-taal). He's existed on Earth in many forms and been involved here since before time began. Jesus is merely one of his more recent guises, as I said, one that's been distorted almost beyond recognition by the cabal.

The reason I take exception to his name being attached to random things as a deity is because a) he is not a diety, he's just another person, and b) his service to The Cause is virtually unparalleled and that gets lost in all the religious nonsense that gets spun around him.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2024-04-29 14:39:03)

The road appears when you need it.

#45 2024-04-29 20:31:43

Kirion

crystallinemister wrote:

"Jesus" is a Karistus (roughly pronounced Ka-REESH-toos) hybrid, a starseed of the Archangel Michael, aka, Dhor Kyristyl (roughly pronounced Ky-REESH-taal). He's existed on Earth in many forms and been involved here since before time began. Jesus is merely one of his more recent guises, as I said, one that's been distorted almost beyond recognition by the cabal.

I was wondering where this information came from and how it was obtained? I'm asking this out of curiosity (and if anything, you don't need to answer). And I'm not asking to argue or insist on my own. For Christians, "Jesus" is the earthly name of the Incarnate and means "Savior." For us, Jesus Christ is not just an enlightened teacher or a star seed or a descendant of angels, he is exactly One through Whom everything began to be, what began to be, Who became a man here on Earth. The source of this information for us is His apostles, who were direct witnesses of His earthly life. And also those of His followers (called saints) who managed to purify their hearts so much that they could clearly see Him with their inner eyes, as well as some elements of His earthly life.

Стало интересно, откуда эта информация и каким путем она получена? Я это спрашиваю ради любопытства (и если что, можно не отвечать). И спрашиваю не затем, чтоб спорить или настаивать на своем. Для христиан "Иисус" это земное имя Воплотившегося и означает "Спаситель". Иисус Христос для нас это не просто просветленный учитель или звездное семя или потомок ангелов, это именно Тот, чрез Которого все начало быть, что начало быть, ставший здесь, на Земле, человеком. Источник этой информации для нас - Его апостолы, бывшие непосредственными свидетелями Его земной жизни. А также те Его последователи (называемые святыми), которые сумели настолько очистить свое сердце, чтоб явно увидеть Его внутренним взором, как и некоторые элементы Его земной жизни.

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-29 20:32:40)

#46 2024-04-29 21:35:53

Kirion wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

I was wondering where this information came from and how it was obtained? I'm asking this out of curiosity (and if anything, you don't need to answer). And I'm not asking to argue or insist on my own. For Christians, "Jesus" is the earthly name of the Incarnate and means "Savior." For us, Jesus Christ is not just an enlightened teacher or a star seed or a descendant of angels, he is exactly One through Whom everything began to be, what began to be, Who became a man here on Earth. The source of this information for us is His apostles, who were direct witnesses of His earthly life. And also those of His followers (called saints) who managed to purify their hearts so much that they could clearly see Him with their inner eyes, as well as some elements of His earthly life.

Стало интересно, откуда эта информация и каким путем она получена? Я это спрашиваю ради любопытства (и если что, можно не отвечать). И спрашиваю не затем, чтоб спорить или настаивать на своем. Для христиан "Иисус" это земное имя Воплотившегося и означает "Спаситель". Иисус Христос для нас это не просто просветленный учитель или звездное семя или потомок ангелов, это именно Тот, чрез Которого все начало быть, что начало быть, ставший здесь, на Земле, человеком. Источник этой информации для нас - Его апостолы, бывшие непосредственными свидетелями Его земной жизни. А также те Его последователи (называемые святыми), которые сумели настолько очистить свое сердце, чтоб явно увидеть Его внутренним взором, как и некоторые элементы Его земной жизни.

This information comes from the Karistus, specifically from their main Earth representative, Azazael. Their internet presence is notoriously skittish to outsiders, but the information is out there if you choose to seek it.

Karistus are a high frequency ET race from Jupiter who take care of many things on Earth and have many incarnates here.

Here is a link to Gosia's video about them: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/jupit … a-pleiades

If you look up Karistus in the transcripts search, you'll find many references to them in many videos.

Here's a link to Gosia's video on the titles Dhor Kristil and D'Jedi: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/dhor- … a-pleiades

I hope this answers your questions. If it doesn't, I'm happy to try to help further.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2024-04-29 21:37:03)

#47 2024-04-30 02:36:27

Tardisman

crystallinemister wrote:

I personally was not placing Jesus in a New Age category, I was placing your overall message in that category because that's what it clearly is. Seeing Jesus lumped in with New Age propaganda frustrates me as much as seeing his name lumped in anywhere else it doesn't belong, including at the head of Christianity, which has been distorted beyond recognition by the cabal.

You may see the following description of this other aspect of the Pleiades “as you wish” crystallinemister.

Quote from Pleiades 1:

Pleiades 1 Messages

P1 or Pleiades 1 is not a Pleiadian groups from the Pleiades. Even if we are all ONE, as has already been said, for a clearer and more comprehensible understanding, we will explain better.
P1 or Pleiades 1 are beings of the 17th dimension and are not Pleiadians as some people think.
They come from the seventeenth dimension through a portal in the Pleiades Star System, one of the countless interdimensional portals that exist there.
This group of spherical consciousnesses entered through the portal of the number 1, existing there at the Pleiades. Therefore, let’s say: Pleiades 1 = Consciences that have entered through the Portal 1, the Pleiades.

There is the need to abandon the rationalization of information so as not to fall into mental stress, since you will only be able to decode the message if you are mentally calm. Most of the information is encoded and directed to awakened on the surface and in the ethereal planes. When centered on the Heart, you will be able to understand the energy of the NOTES. Even if the rational/linear mind cannot understand the meaning of some terms used, (those exemplified in the glossary), you will, at the Higher level, be able to understand the energy.

End of Quote:

crystallinemister wrote:

"Jesus" is a Karistus (roughly pronounced Ka-REESH-toos) hybrid, a starseed of the Archangel Michael, aka, Dhor Kyristyl (roughly pronounced Ky-REESH-taal). He's existed on Earth in many forms and been involved here since before time began.

Kirion wrote:

I was wondering where this information came from and how it was obtained?

Please enlighten us with where or how you have obtained this information, and would you eleborate on the statement “before time began”.

crystallinemister wrote:

Jesus is merely one of his more recent guises, as I said, one that's been distorted almost beyond recognition by the cabal.

The reason I take exception to his name being attached to random things as a deity is because a) he is not a diety, he's just another person, and b) his service to The Cause is virtually unparalleled and that gets lost in all the religious nonsense that gets spun around him.

Agreed.

#48 2024-04-30 04:01:11

Tardisman wrote:

There is the need to abandon the rationalization of information so as not to fall into mental stress, since you will only be able to decode the message if you are mentally calm.

You may perhaps think that's some kind of Jedi mind trick, but I think you might underestimate me. wink

Tardisman wrote:

Please enlighten us with where or how you have obtained this information, and would you eleborate on the statement “before time began”

'Before time began' is in reference to the Elohim and the Book of Watchers, which documents (as much as any biblical work literally does) a period in Earth's history prior to the flood, before the moon was placed and linear time was artificially created. Michael tattled on Azazael for giving the humans knowledge. That's the earliest reference I've seen to him. I think he also has a face off with "Satan", too.

The nature of where or when this information came to me, however, isn't really relevant. The information is widely available on the internet, in no way exclusive to me or anyone I know personally. I recommend Google or similar for your own searches. I already linked Gosia's videos on the subject.

crystallinemister wrote:

Jesus is merely one of his more recent guises, as I said, one that's been distorted almost beyond recognition by the cabal.

Tardisman wrote:

Agreed.

Well, I'm glad we agree on something lol

I really mean no ill will. I'd gladly shake your hand any day, regardless of what we do or don't agree on. smile

Last edited by crystallinemister (2024-04-30 04:01:28)

#49 2024-04-30 08:02:36

Aleksander

crystallinemister wrote:

This information comes from the Karistus, specifically from their main Earth representative, Azazael

You know, this name of Aza guy is a huge red flag in many cultures. Because if you cross out 3rd a from this name, you get the name of well-known demon in many cultures.

I don't know why he decided to use this nickname in his mission on Earth but even if I can hold my emotions and think logically many will connect him to demons and hell from the beginning.

As I wrote in one of my previous comments, Karistus represent higher level of spiritual development. I don't know why they are so unknown for even those who interests in extraterrestrial topics. Taygetans, Andromendans, Arcturians and more, on the collective are far below them as based on 50 years of information we were getting I cannot imagine any of those races living on Jupiter while it requires very high capacity to shape matter and energy.

#50 2024-04-30 08:36:37

Ariya

Aleksander wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

This information comes from the Karistus, specifically from their main Earth representative, Azazael

You know, this name of Aza guy is a huge red flag in many cultures. Because if you cross out 3rd a from this name, you get the name of well-known demon in many cultures.

I don't know why he decided to use this nickname in his mission on Earth but even if I can hold my emotions and think logically many will connect him to demons and hell from the beginning.

As I wrote in one of my previous comments, Karistus represent higher level of spiritual development. I don't know why they are so unknown for even those who interests in extraterrestrial topics. Taygetans, Andromendans, Arcturians and more, on the collective are far below them as based on 50 years of information we were getting I cannot imagine any of those races living on Jupiter while it requires very high capacity to shape matter and energy.

Names get distorted all the time. For many different reasons and agendas.

Here is an extract from Swaruuu’s account of Arsinoe. 

Arsinoe (Cleopatra´s Sister) and Mary Magdalene - Story You Probably Haven´t Heard (Swaruu of Erra)

The full transcript is also very important here to provide context . You can learn of the character ‘ Jesus’ in it too.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/arsinoe- … uu-of-erra

(…)

Swaruu: Mary´s name --- equivalent to Virgo, as in Virgin Mary as based on Ishtar <--- and Magdalene because she wanted to make herself pass as from the city of Magdala.

Gosia: Mary Magdalene. The one that was close to Jesus. A prostitute, from what I remember. How do you know again that she is related to Arsinoe?

Swaruu: Mary Magdalene, the one they say was a prostitute (typical of the Cabal to always use those things to muddy people) was Arsinoe herself. It is also said that she was the wife of Jesus. It´s that Jesus got related with Azazel, Mary Magdalene was passing him information. But that is already an... alteration or deformation of historical events <---

Gosia: Ok. Have you found some of Mary Magdalene´s/Arsinoe´s teachings reflected in the official “teachings of Jesus”?

Swaruu: It is difficult to say, it would be necessary to examine that more carefully. It´s just that what can be called “his teachings” are not only his, that is, they are part of a block of knowledge that is very old.

Another point that is very important to emphasize and make very clear:

Leaving aside the non-linear characteristic of time. Being linear only from the point of view of the progressive perception of an individual's life experience: These events do not entirely coincide (for the most part they do) with what they describe in Scriptures. This is because Josephus and his scribes modified all the dates to artificially coincide within their agendas and their writings.

The story of Jesus is nothing more than an astrological compilation mixed with local paganism (such as Osiris-Ishtar), Judaic paganism (such as Akhenaten-Moses), Gnostic paganism focused on ancient proto-Judaism, and a mixture of modified anecdotes from Titus' military campaigns.

His teachings are almost entirely Roman Stoicism, promoted precisely by the Flavians Vespasian and Titus. This is very evident throughout the pro-Roman approach to Jesus.

Not only with their “Giving to Caesar what is Caesar's” but also in several Biblical passages Jesus tells his followers that they must pay their taxes to Rome. This is very damning because it turns out that the failure to pay taxes on behalf of the people of Galilee and the Palestinian Rebels and the entire area was precisely what they refused.

Almost nothing of Jesus, if anything out there is found, is really unique to him as it is attributed to Jesus as authorship.

Mary (which is equivalent to Ishtar as a name) Magdalene was a mass agitator with a goal to promote civil disobedience. And she worked through Azazel many times, not always.   (…)

Board footer