https://youtu.be/2FMbNqoSMcM

Arien & Za’el’s Channel : https://youtube.com/@arienyzael

#2 2024-05-16 12:44:06

Ariya

Re: Dreams: An Access to another World - Dominate Lucid Dreams - Za’el

(…)
big_smile
(…)

I can’t explain how happy I am with this video from Za’el! This might be my absolute favourite of all time!!

It’s the perfect subject. It combines everything I LOVE!

Last edited by Ariya (2024-05-16 12:56:38)

#3 2024-05-16 12:45:17

Ariya

Here’s a draft transcript of Za’el’s video on dreams ..

Dreams: An Access to another World - Dominate Lucid Dreams

This is not the first time that we’ve talked about dreams in this channel, but today I would like to go into the subject more than ever before. Because together with the understanding of time as such, I consider it important or especially useful to understand how everything works, or at least it gives us very clear and interesting clues for it.

Already at the time when we talked about premonitory dreams, I commented on this very thing with which I begin now, but I will summarize it to give an introduction to the rest.

Dreams are, as even at the level of basic terrestrial psychology one can come to conclude, a perfect representation or reflection of how or who the person who dreams them is.

Given that they represent with total fidelity what we carry within us, or rather what forms our conscious, subconscious, and above all unconscious, broadening our vision a little on this and being aware of the Law of Mirrors, we can also easily conclude that the reality we perceive as the real and palpable material world, the one we experience when we wake up, is also exactly the same, a representation or reflection of what we are or who we are.

The clearest difference between the two realities would be the much harsher and clearer perception of the latter, to define it in some way, although I don’t know if it really manages to describe it well.

Above all, I think it would be much more accurate to say that the main difference would be the perception of time from the moment an idea comes to our mind until it is embodied or manifested in what we can perceive through our senses, so to speak, as well as the limitations we experience in each of those realms.

Limitations whose origins are our own ideas as well as some perceptual and collective agreements, although that subject is much deeper and more complex so I will try not to get too far off track.

Be that as it may, what we experience within dreams is another reality, or rather another realm within the same reality, with its own laws and sensations.

And I know that many people pursue the goal of gaining awareness of that when they find themselves within that realm and therefore freedom within that realm, freedom to manifest what they wish or to vanish there and then what they don’t like, or even to make use of what we might call powers above the natural, in inverted commas, such as flight, instant teleportation, control over time, or traversing solid surfaces. This curious phenomenon is often referred to as lucid dreaming.

Reading and researching on the subject some time ago, though admittedly not in depth, I could see how some people recommended practices such as waking up every so often to induce this type of dream.

I personally do not recommend it at all for two main reasons. The first is that you will completely destroy your schedule, your sleep patterns, and your healthy rest. The second is that it makes no sense at all since this can be achieved in a much simpler way, and if you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Let’s recap: what you experience in dreams is a perfect reflection of what dwells in your mind on a day-to-day basis, what you carry stored in the various planes of your mind. Therefore, if you wish to learn to become aware that you are in a dream or that you possess the ability to control what happens in them, it is as simple as assuming and integrating that very thing into your day-to-day waking life.

The moment you put this knowledge into practice on a daily basis, the fact that you yourself are the one who day after day is generating the reality that surrounds you, when you observe that your world is handing you things that previously had your attention for at least a moment, and you try to work on yourself and control this reality a little more, little by little this will be captured or tattooed in your unconscious as well. Therefore, you will see the results more and more frequently in your dreams.

You will be able to notice this, for example, in what has surely already happened to you at some time. What I will tell you next surely you have dreamt at some time that you could fly. It’s a liberating and very pleasant feeling, isn’t it? However, I am also sure that at some point you have stopped being able to do it as you did a few minutes ago. Suddenly you try to fly and it’s not so easy anymore. You jump and jump but at best you can only do it for a few seconds when before you could. How frustrating! Why does this happen?

Simple: your ideas about the possible and the impossible are interfering with your dream. What happens when you start to become aware in your daily life that it is your ideas that form your reality? When you know that whether or not you will be able to achieve something depends on your ideas, especially if you have already seen yourself as capable of that very thing?

When you know the true importance and strength of your thoughts in what you will and will not achieve, that is when you will gradually begin to see those results much clearer and quicker in dreams. Because of the early manifestation that exists there, suddenly you will find yourself within the dream fighting against your own mind and managing to take flight again.

To give you this example, or you will find yourself pondering why something will happen this way or that way because you are in a dream. Either you will know how to defend yourself against any attack or nocturnal visitation because you will know how to defend yourself by employing any spatiotemporal manipulation within the dream against an open attack, or you will find yourself discovering and unmasking those entities in the lower astral who wanted to cause a reaction in you in order to feed on you. In other words, you will automatically become invincible, literally omnipotent.

In the same way, if you stop believing in yourself and give into intrusive thoughts, you will see the same thing reflected in your dreams. So you can use your dreams as a gauge for how that work is working out for you, for example, and what you need to focus on or stop focusing on.

But I don't see dreams as just that, but as another realm just as real, and not only because of the knowledge we may have learned or acquired through what others teach us. Dreams give us that information or those clues all the time.

For example, I am sure it has happened to many of you that within the dream itself a sound was going to happen shortly, and it turned out that when that sound came it was perfectly synchronised with another sound that was happening in the realm that you perceive upon awakening.

And no, I'm not talking about an alarm clock since we could argue that the body was already used to it and prepared for it to go off at that very moment. I am talking about a totally eventual and unpredictable sound.

This type of event clearly confirms the union between the two realms, leaving a curious sensation similar to that scene in the film Avatar where when one body wakes up the other falls asleep, but both are united by a nexus that is the Consciousness that animates them and that lives all these experiences even though they are different worlds.

Sometimes you might even dream that you wake up from the place where you fell asleep and experience a series of events with full coherence only to wake up later and be surprised to find that it was a dream, even waking up again and again already doubting what is a dream and what is not.

You might also experience a reality that you know could not be happening in what you would call the real world, such as talking to or seeing a person you know is no longer there because they have passed away.

It is in those moments that you may also realize that you are living in that realm, which could also be seen as an alternate timeline. This is a phenomenon that you can enjoy to the fullest when it happens to be with those you can no longer be with, with full awareness that you have traveled to that other version of your world, at least for a small time gap.

And it may also be that these people have decided to be with you during that time because it does happen sometimes, not in such a deliberate or planned way but simply as a coincidence with that because of the desire on both sides to experience something like that.

However, you also have to be careful because many malicious entities will disguise themselves as people who can you in a way that suits them. Also, your mind will always be there to shape everything, so it will be your own responsibility to decide what each encounter or dream there means or what it can bring to you.

But this time, in addition, I will leave you with a thought that I think is interesting: Once you become aware that you are dreaming and having worked on everything we have talked about, you become virtually omnipotent.

You can shape space and time practically at will. What you experience in your dreams and what you experience when you wake up are two sides of the same coin, two realms in the same reality which, although possessing their own laws, at the same time function under the same dynamics.

Connecting these dots, what would happen if a person became aware that this other reality in which you live right now is also a realm manifested by their ideas? What would that person be able to do, or rather, what would they not be able to do?

#4 2024-05-16 13:02:36

Alec

Ariya wrote:

(…)
big_smile
(…)

I can’t explain how much I happy I am with this video from Za’el! This might be my absolute favourite of all time!!

It’s the perfect subject. It combines everything I LOVE!

And perfect timing!

#5 2024-05-16 16:41:33

mitkobs

I think he is missing one point about dreams that is pointed out by Mari in her information. Starseeds that are harassed by evil entities in their dreams are not causing or attracting this attention(like being energetic match to that) but because they are threat to the matrix.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-05-16 16:42:30)

#6 2024-05-16 20:28:54

Ariya

I really loved this video. I’m so happy that Za’el covered this topic! 

It’s such perfect synchronicity with the starseed dream thread. And now I have listened to the video many times.

Everything we see in our world, and everything we experience is a reflection of who we are. Our thoughts and ideas create our reality.

It’s so important to understand the power of our mind in terms of what we manifest around us.

I’m really taken by the notion that dreams are another realm within our reality. That’s really sinking in for me now.

I love it when we learn new things through experience.

Za’els work has helped me make understand so many things.
Eternally grateful.

#7 2024-05-16 21:44:56

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

I think he is missing one point about dreams that is pointed out by Mari in her information. Starseeds that are harassed by evil entities in their dreams are not causing or attracting this attention(like being energetic match to that) but because they are threat to the matrix.

I would say it is both.

The frequency match gets a bit misinterpreted like Karma.

A starseed forcefully on Earth is just like holding a cork underwater: it is under the surface only because a strong hand is holding it there. ~Mari Swaruu

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-05-16 21:46:26

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

I really loved this video. I’m so happy that Za’el covered this topic! 

It’s such perfect synchronicity with the starseed dream thread. And now I have listened to the video many times.

Everything we see in our world, and everything we experience is a reflection of who we are. Our thoughts and ideas create our reality.

It’s so important to understand the power of our mind in terms of what we manifest around us.

I’m really taken by the notion that dreams are another realm within our reality. That’s really sinking in for me now.

I love it when we learn new things through experience.

Za’els work has helped me make understand so many things.
Eternally grateful.

Yes. A very good topic. Practice, practice.

A starseed forcefully on Earth is just like holding a cork underwater: it is under the surface only because a strong hand is holding it there. ~Mari Swaruu

#9 2024-05-17 08:37:08

akos996

Big thanks for providing transcripts, especially for Za'el. I have very hard time following the sentences.
They are generally densely packed with information. I blame this on the weird pacing and speech patterns the voice generator makes and the lack of proper intonation and force put on words.
I wish these voice generators were more capable, because I always find myself rewinding the video as I lose my focus for a tiny bit (that's partially my problem) but note that for me it requires very strong attention to hear out the complex wording. English is not my first language so sometimes long sentences jumble up in my head whether I write long sentence or receive them. Language in general is still a huge issue for me. I embarrassed myself so many times, because I cannot express my complex thoughts as words. It feels foreign to me to this day lmao.

Anyway I can't really comment on the subject other than I really wish to experience lucid dreams. My dreams are very vivid and lifelike, exactly as said it is a parallel life I peek into, with time jumps and so on. Back in the day I had times I realised I was dreaming.
For me waking up at random times is uncontrollable because my new cat became an alarm for me and meows at me at least 3 times in the morning to wake up at 7:00, 7:30, 8:00. She knows my alarm goes off around this time.
Funnily enough my phone alarm is not working properly right now so I'm really thankful for her. She's adorable.
I'm really going off topic here.
Maybe it's just like Za'el says: my dreams reflect my waking life, being without focused attention, running on autopilot sometimes.

And it's always Za'el s videos that I have to revisit because I can always be sure I missed a big part of the points, or I gained some perspective or what else. It's full of depth but holy crap I feel stupid sometimes when listening to him.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-05-17 08:44:27)

#10 2024-05-17 09:14:50

I wish I could have a high vibrational core. I feel my subconscious just opens up the flood gates with heavy energies and I feel myself yanked from my ankles into lower realms. I use to go through this process over and over. Entities started attacking every night. I started fighting back with a sword then realised I have to use my imagination and use it quickly in battle. I use to split into many and use hornets to attack eyes of opponents. I use to win every battle until I came across this demon. He was way to quick for me and I got out. Didnt want to go back to sleep. I got soo tired of fighting and picked up smoking weed for years so I didnt have to deal with any of it. Now, its just boring dreams trying to find a toilet or something meaningless.

Thanks Za'el

Elephant's trumpet for his creed,
he travels faster than Wildebeest.
He eats bamboozled wonderweed,
he loves his visual feast.

#11 2024-05-17 09:15:05

mitkobs

Horton HaW wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

I would say it is both.

The frequency match gets a bit misinterpreted like Karma.

The thing is these evil entities know all human weaknesses and because that is survival for them they exploit every opportunity to take dark energy from sleeping people. If you do not want to be harassed got to have no such weaknesses and have to protect your sleep without hesitation. And have to know your own weaknesses in order to change yourself.

#12 2024-05-17 23:55:17

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

I wish I could have a high vibrational core. I feel my subconscious just opens up the flood gates with heavy energies and I feel myself yanked from my ankles into lower realms. I use to go through this process over and over. Entities started attacking every night. I started fighting back with a sword then realised I have to use my imagination and use it quickly in battle. I use to split into many and use hornets to attack eyes of opponents. I use to win every battle until I came across this demon. He was way to quick for me and I got out. Didnt want to go back to sleep. I got soo tired of fighting and picked up smoking weed for years so I didnt have to deal with any of it. Now, its just boring dreams trying to find a toilet or something meaningless.

Thanks Za'el

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Focus on what you are accomplishing and not what you think you should. Cleaning up your environment energetically, and protecting your space really do help. Hypnosis does help. So does meditation. Good physical engagement is also really helpful. I definitely recommend staying away from drugs. I would say I have seen a large gamut in astral, but only so dark. I have had some unwanted visitors. I did have a very dark period when I was younger. It was very hard because It took me to a very different level, it changed my life dramatically. Often we are on our own in many ways, so it can be very hard. Forgiveness, self-love and appreciation are very important.

You're an Elite remember. smile★★

#13 2024-05-18 00:31:15

Paganini

I love Za’el’s videos including this one but I just didn’t get it and I know it’s super important for me to understand, especially this one. I hardly ever have lucid dreams. So does that mean I don’t have clarity in my life based on what he’s sharing? And the last 2 lucid dreams I had, quite some time ago, one was beautiful and one was horrible. It happened only once when I was fully conscious in a dream and when I realized that I had literally walked into my dream and was now in a different reality, I wondered how I would get back to my current life and all of a sudden I found myself laughing and rolling like a ball in the air but backwards and waking up in my bed. What blew my mind about this video is that Za’el says we become omnipotent when we become aware we’re dreaming and work on everything he talked about. What exactly is this “everything”? Please share your thoughts and help me turn on the lightbulb in my head. Thank you!

Last edited by Paganini (2024-05-18 00:32:29)

In La'kech

“Whatever you think, is.” -Mari Swaruu

#14 2024-05-18 02:59:12

Horton HaW

Hi Paganini,
I think he is discussing this as a useful resource. By acknowledging this we can make use of it. It is another realm, but it is all based on consciousness. In dreamtime it can give insights into your "real" life.It can also be much more malleable there so one can use this as a practice tool for consciousness. By mastering this resource one can be far more at the helm of greater manifestation,  more in alignment with your best version. The awareness that everything is just ideas and mastering which ones you would like is powerful.

I would like to mention you maybe just not remembering you dreamed. Everyone dreams. It is like sleeping or breathing.

If you have to get up really early and get out the door this can play a role. However, you can set practices that are conducive to using dreamtime as a resource to draw on.

Regarding omnipotent, we already are we just limited ourself. I think he is saying go practice remembering who you really are.

Also please do not judge yourself if you are having disturbing experiences. Just examine them and use them. This idea of higher/lower, negative/positive is just part of the dualistic soup we are conditioned in. We are in disturbing times with much going on so it is not unusual. I would just try to have fun with it.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-05-18 03:14:47)

#15 2024-05-18 06:33:28

mitkobs

Omnipotent in the Astral where thoughts/emotions are instantaneous experience and where/when time and space do not matter means that if you are able to dream consciously you can change the dream or make it however you want it to be. But in 4D Astral Earth this is not easy, it is already occupied with strong negative destructive ideas. Like is not easy to live a material life is not so easy to live the astral life as well.

#16 2024-05-19 01:24:08

|| Chantal

wandereringsoul wrote:

Thanks Za'el

Wow!

Art - where self-discovery meets artistic movement

Board footer