IMG-5880.jpg

Project Second Contact, Extra Comments.

By Mari

https://youtu.be/VI72QS7HPFE

Swaruu Oficial Channel : https://youtube.com/@swaruuoficial

#2 2024-05-20 14:13:28

Ariya

Re: Project Second Contact, Extra Comments - Mari

Whenever I hear people say they want to search out Taygetans on the internet, it makes me feel really awkward.

I do understand why people are curious.

But the Taygetans have a job to do, and I think we should be helping them by contributing to the information they share, and assisting them with their project.

We are all working for the same outcome - to raise the frequency and consciousness of Earth. We should be here protecting and supporting our Taygetan friends. Not trying to waste their energy hiding or being confronted by us.

From where I am on Earth, if I thought someone was an extraterrestrial, I simply wouldn’t mention it. It’s just not in my nature to ask them, or say anything to anyone else. 

Just be their friend, and enjoy the information they share (as you would any other nice person you come across) but respect their wishes, if they want to remain private.

I wouldn’t want to put anyone in a difficult position, or compromise their work. Let’s protect them from harm -  the people working on the project are our friends!

And there are so many people here who have bright, intelligent ideas too.  There are so many of us, let’s just welcome and respect everyone equally.

I think if we all work together (starseeds, earthseeds, Tays and Swa’s) we can really make a difference.

And as boots on the ground we have a special place on this project - we are in the unique position to effect the matrix energetically by being here physically- and not hiding who we are.

We need to uplift and support the Taygetan’s work. It is our work too!

Just think ; THiS is the mission we have all longed for.

I love this project. Let’s make it a success !  ★

#3 2024-05-20 15:56:46

Aleksander

Ariya wrote:

Whenever I hear people say they want to search out Taygetans on the internet, it makes me feel really awkward.

They do this because their ego gives them such ideas to distract them from what they should be doing for themselves. Ego is always the first one to divert you from self-development and such.

Learning how to keep it in the pocket unlocks multiple new thinking patters for your everyday life and broaden horizons.

#4 2024-05-20 16:37:21

**I'm just sharing my ideas, take what resonates and leave/set aside the rest**

---------------------------

For me, a good mindset to have regarding this project of theirs is this:

-"I am you and you are me, we are all One"; "We all came from the same Source, because we are Source"

-The human body we all use as an avatar in this moribund matrix right now is just that--an avatar, a character, while we ourselves, the Awareness of Being within this physical body, are infinite, beyond "extraterrestrials" of immense power and wonder beyond human imagination, as the ones controlling or perceiving this "game" through the senses of this avatar.

-When you get used to something so much, it kind of loses its "excitement"; how excited were you when you met or had something or someone that you are curious about? And what do you feel now after being with them for a year or so? You get so used that you just take them for granted.

My point is, don't be too excited about these extraterrestrials so much so that you lose control over yourself (i.e. self-discipline) and make a mess. These extraterrestrials are just your neighbors from another planet; at the very roots of things, there is nothing really special here, just a friendly neighbor inter-ACTING in this Illusory Theater of this moribund matrix.

Be happy, be glad, be grateful, but DO NOT PUT THESE EXTRATERRESTRIAL PEOPLE ONTO PEDESTALS, for they are your equals, they are another aspect/individual (indivisible duality) expression/EGO (Self) of the One Divine Source as you are, nothing more, nothing less.

By being self-disciplined, and seeing these extraterrestrials under the lens of being an extraterrestrial yourself, and seeing them as more than friends/family, but as a TEAM sent here to do ACTUAL WORK, these Extraterrestrials would be able to work in peace, with no drama.

Save the more personal and intimate mingling for later once this planet is "liberated" and the free, open-contact is there, all the way until we can "take it for granted" in a sense that it's "nothing new", or "just another Tuesday here on Earth".

So no need to search them out or whatever; you'll get a whole load of those extraterrestrials once this planet is "liberated", so much so that you won't even find it a big deal.

===========================

"Living from the End"; "it's not a big deal" mindset

Sorry to kill the excitement; it's not for everyone, but for me, I want to share that "I live from the end", from the "state of the wish-fulfilled", wherein this planet finally experiences freedom and open contact and intercultural exchange between people from another planets and a host of other wonderful things; so I'm not the least bit excited about this project--I don't consider it a big deal any more than lovely neighbors (who have been our neighbors for 10 years) visiting our house to support us with some task on a random weekend, and besides we already have the Swaruu sisters themselves, too.

I am happy and grateful though, since I find the Swaruu sisters and their ideas have a lot in common with my own personal realizations and spiritual downloads over the years I am on this path, way before I even found out about the Swaruus.

Thus I also expect these neighbors from the neighboring star system of Pleiades to also have similar, or even the same resonance as I do, and together, have a stronger push towards rewriting, refactoring and updating the Source Code of this Matrix and removing the obstacles along the way.

Writing the end of this chapter of our story the way we want it to end:

At the end of the day, whether or not these neighbors of ours are doing this operation, it doesn't matter; all it means is we are getting more people watching us and acting as "supports" in the "supporting actors" role, while we, the protagonists of this story of this matrix of this planet, are the real stars of the show, the real heavy-lifters/"carries", and it's time to make our family from beyond the stars proud by showing our mettle in the field of metaphysical abilities and nonphysical work and its eventual impact on the physical plane--on this 3D matrix.

And give them, and ourselves a fantastic show, by ending this chapter full of tragedies in the most spectacular, flashy as heck way like every final act of any amazing story-driven Video Game, Novels, Manga, Anime or Movie, with the protagonists triumphing against the villains and the villains helping us become more expanded and more powerful because of their malevolent actions, with their defeat signifying our becoming more expanded and greater versions of ourselves, and onto the next chapter.

No matter how much tragedy and despair you have in your life, don't give up, keep standing and going forward relentlessly, and do your best to write the most amazing story of your experience in this temporary life, in your own Book of Life, as its sole author and protagonist, that you will be proud to share to the great collective of all existence.

The end should be near, we'll make it so.

Something inspirational, I suppose.

From Elysia, the Flame-Chaser of Ego (The True Self)

As "fictional" works does inspire me, this is only fitting. Either way, the story may be "fiction", but the feelings one experiences are real.

So I'd like share the final blessing of Elysia, the Flame-Chaser of Ego (The True Self), and the Herrscher of Origin and Human: Ego, the Flawless One who unconditionally loved humanity despite their flaws:

Tragedy isn't the end. It's the beginning of hope.

So, please don't forget--

The story documented by the Elysian Realm really is that simple. In this story you can find pain, failures, betrayals, departures, but also happiness, joy, warmth and kindness.

Sorrow doesn't go away easily, but touching memories can be treasured by the heart forever.

Hatred and anger shouldn't be our only legacy. Only those who've experienced the beauty of our age can understand us.

Leave the facts for the textbooks. The Flame-Chasers must also pass on our pride, glory and the reason why we fought.

That's what has kept our souls alive in this flame chasing journey. As our successors, follow the trails of our lives and the marks of our souls to find your answers.

Instead of being pushed forward or being dragged onto the path chosen for you... Try to keep this mentality: I want to do this. I can do this. I'll decide how the future is written.

You'll live everyday for the rest of your life enforcing your will and pursuing your goal. That's what I did and everyone else did. Everyone in our world and the thirteen individuals fighting for its existence.

Thousands and thousands of trails crossed and intertwined to form a miraculous blossom. This is the beautiful eternity and the ego... I believe in.

This is the Elysian Realm, the story of the Thirteen Flame-Chasers. Now our story has come to an end. From now on... it is your story.

An ode to the Thirteen Flame-Chasers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQVljefJrCA
https://youtu.be/X4wjJaN-CcA?si=BUvmTozy40ntCo4G&t=762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh20hPPX03M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUe2BDz6RO4

Last edited by Azure-CrimsonLeaves (2024-05-20 17:09:10)

-"Form is Emptiness (Void) and Emptiness (Void) is Form."--The Heart Sutra
-"All the world's a stage..."--William Shakespeare; "and God (Source/I AM) plays ALL the parts."--Neville Lancelot Goddard
-"Nothing is true; everything is permitted."--Hasan-i Sabbah, Grandmaster & Founder of the Order of Assassins
-"The All is Mind; the Universe is Mental."--Hermetic Principle of Mentalism

#5 2024-05-20 18:30:00

Ariya

Here is the draft transcript for those who would like to read and watch Mari’s video : 

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best. I post it for entertainment purposes only. Still, I take my information very seriously. And for whoever has eyes to see. This is the second part of the last video.

Although I didn't plan there to be a second part, I think there are many things still left unsaid. I know this subject interests many of you, mostly because of the potential interaction and more closeness to friendly people not from Earth.

And by itself, it is quite interesting to see how this will develop, especially knowing all the tough problems the first project of this kind faced when it was operational some years ago.

As I explained in my previous video, project First Contact was most probably designed to fail all as a manipulative strategy of the Galactic Federation to further obscure their dubious agendas. Although they deny this, it certainly does look so when observed with an educated eye.

This second project still has no name of its own, so I am only calling it project ‘Second Contact’ for lack of a better one. And I'm hoping such a name will not stick as it is inappropriate and quite misleading. Because as you have probably noticed when I rolled out my last video, the first thought that comes to mind is the fact that this project was supposed not to have any contact.

Yet observing the dynamics of this project closely, it cannot work without contact. Even though the Taygetan  operatives will be instructed to deny their stellar origin if cornered by any people from the greater public, but having said this and as we discussed here in my CIC work support group, the only people who would corner one of the Taygetan project Second Contact operatives would be exactly you, my direct public.

Because it is you who know they are out there and not the greater public who, in the end, doesn't even care about these things. From the perspective of the greater public, it makes no sense to corner any individual and in a friendly way or not accuse him or her of being an extraterrestrial.

It rather works the other way around. It is when an individual openly claims that he or she is an extraterrestrial when they are confronted by the greater public, demanded proof, attacked, ridiculed, and so on, exactly as it happened during the now ex project, ‘First Contact.’

And in a massive scale this will not be the case during this project Second Contact. Because the Taygetan operatives will be claiming to be simple Earth people, as they say here, ordinary people easy to confuse with another.

Therefore, they will be mostly safe. I know because some gossip does get to me that many of you, my public, will be actively searching online trying to detect Taygetans posing as humans - perhaps even as a sport.

I think this is quite inevitable, so what can I say other than be responsible, respectful with one another, and well … have fun?

But I want you to know that we are aware of this yet this is not the objective of this new project: seeding information all over the place, including institutionalised matrixed forums such as scientific and philosophical ones, for example, those in some universities, online forums of the kind that are open to the public. Yet, medical science forums have been completely discarded because we can anticipate strong problems coming from there if we would, for obvious reasons, except for alternative medicine, herbal forums, and similar ones if they even exist.

Taygetan medical science is quite the opposite of Earth's. So, going into those forums will cause inevitable friction, to say the least. Although, there could also be friction in the forums of other sciences, as experience has taught us.

Because back in 2017, during the last stages of Project First Contact, Aneeka of Temmer, who was one of my predecessors, was kicked out of an MIT physics forum for mathematically proving the theory of relativity wrong using human only parameters.

Long story short she proved that by demonstrating that the speed of light is not a constant therefore collapsing all the formulas that depend on it to be do.

I quote an online definition of this to prove my point:  “No matter how you measure it, the speed of light is always the same. Einstein's crucial breakthrough about the nature of light made in 1905 can be summed up in a deceptively simple statement:  The speed of light is constant” (end quote)

Yet, keeping things simple, in Earth's physics, space can warp, therefore causing light to take a shorter or a longer time to travel the same distance. Therefore, and relatively speaking for any practical purpose of an observer in a fixed external point, the speed of light was indeed affected.

Then there is yet another big problem with claiming that the speed of light is a constant: you cannot measure any speed as such without a time unit to compare it by.

I mean all speed is derived from the time that something takes to move between points A and B.

Earth science fully accepts that time is heavily affected by the presence of objects with a lot of mass and by speed and movement. And I'm not talking about black holes and dramatically large situations. Because time is affected measurably, simply by suborbital space travel, as proven.

So, if time, according to Taygetan science, is not a constant, how can the speed of light be? If it directly depends on the first concept: time?

I strongly digress from the subject of this video, but this is an example of what the Taygetan operative will be facing.

Yet, we know that being confrontational is useless.

Therefore, the operatives will be instructed and trained to leave information droplets and not try to change anyone's mind or impose anything.

Taygetans are not confrontational by nature anyway, and the Galactic Federation directly prohibits the introduction of technology above the one found on Earth anyway, as explained in detail in the infamous Prime Directive.

Where the Taygetan operatives will be most active will be in the spiritually oriented places and forums, including the new age ones.

And this is so obvious that I can even say this without falling into sharing too much. Now, inevitably, this other thing will happen - beware of the countless trolls and posers who will want to impersonate a Taygetan online because there will be many.

Please remember that if they say they are one, then automatically they are not, because real ones will not be claiming such a thing. But the posers may skillfully lead you to think they are one on purpose, just for a laugh, so beware of that too.

My point here is that it will be quite useless to go out there on the hunt for Taygetan operatives. Because, want it or not, they will be hidden under several layers of poses, misinformation, and Matrix new age things. Even more so, as their objective is not to stick around only on forums and places that are connected to my group or who are members of it, including Robert and Gosia and their social circles.

For those of you who do not know them, I am referring to Robert of Despejando Enigmas (in Spanish) and Gosia of Cosmic Agency and Agencia Cosmica (in English and Spanish). These are YouTube channels, but they have social media attached to them. They have been transmitting my group's information for years before me.

Their objective is to diversify the online places where they will be working as much as possible, worldwide and in as many languages as possible.

As the total amount of Taygetan operatives will be around 500 worldwide, the chances of finding one or bumping into one are quite slim. Even more so, as they are doing their best to look as human as possible.

Consider this before running around looking for them. It will probably only be a waste of your time. However, the forums connected to or related to my group hold the highest probability of finding a Taygetan operative. Statistically speaking, that's true. 

However, the operatives themselves are aware that these are the very places where they might be most easily detected. As I mentioned at the beginning of this video, contact and interaction are inevitable.

I simply hope the operatives and their experienced guides are wise enough not to make the same mistakes as those in the first project.

Another point I want to express is that we are aware of the similitude or apparent connection of our group and its projects with the controllers of Earth's plan to cause or simulate an alien invasion.

We know that everything extraterrestrial is being strongly promoted and pushed onto the public to set their mentality accordingly, as possible, to accept their plans.

I must openly declare that we have nothing to do with this or with them. That is also one of the most important reasons why the Taygetan operatives must not openly say they are not from Earth.

They can only reveal this in a contained, closed online environment with like minded people. This will be their choice, and they will have to take responsibility for their actions.

Their mission is to seed concepts and information to elevate the vibration of the human collective unconscious, not to be online causing unnecessary drama and entertaining unprepared people.

The operatives are conscious of all the problems from the first project and will be well adapted and prepared to face the new challenges.

Thank you all for your love and support. You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I send a big hug to each and every one of you, my friends out there.

This will be all for today. As always, thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing, and subscribing for more. I hope to see you here next time.

With much love, your friend Mari.

#6 2024-05-20 18:39:27

Horton HaW

Aleksander wrote:
Ariya wrote:

They do this because their ego gives them such ideas to distract them from what they should be doing for themselves. Ego is always the first one to divert you from self-development and such.

Learning how to keep it in the pocket unlocks multiple new thinking patters for your everyday life and broaden horizons.

Yes, it is reinforced through programming. It essentially becomes a fan club. Idol worship is the same. However, it is based in how the mind works. You have ideas and ideals. You are seeking this, but may take the long way home. Lol.

I appreciate the sharing of this information. Transparency has never been more important.
For those with eyes to see! Thanks Ariya. Thank you again Mari!♥

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-05-20 18:57:10)

A starseed forcefully on Earth is just like holding a cork underwater: it is under the surface only because a strong hand is holding it there. ~Mari Swaruu

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-05-20 19:10:41

Pamela 3333

Thank you, Mari for the additional comments on PSC2. I think you made some very good points. Especially with the example in the world of science where the mind sets are limited. Academic science is a weird world of so-called exploration until, as shown in Mari’s example, it threatens the status quo.

There are similar issues in the New Age communities where knowledge is oftentimes buried into forms and structures that can distract from growth.

I’m too am focused that the point of all this is to continue to seed concepts to stimulate and support the evolvement of higher states of consciousness. I’m really glad to see several posts here saying a similar thing!

I look it as we are all just different kinds people working in our unique capacities to support the peaceful evolution of humanity on Earth, regardless if one is a Starseed, ET, or other.

I enjoyed the fun Kirai graphics. I’m guessing that this is strong hint that the Urmah are interested in this project or a similar one of their own. Bring it on, Friend Urmahs! We want to hear from you too.

#8 2024-05-20 19:14:48

Ariya

Screenshot-2024-05-20-at-14-45-03.png
♡ ♡ ♡ I love this picture ♡ ♡ ♡

#9 2024-05-20 19:16:48

Scott Summers

Ariya wrote:

Here is the draft transcript for those who would like to read and watch Mari’s video : 

Yet, medical science forums have been completely discarded because we can anticipate strong problems coming from there if we would, for obvious reasons, except for alternative medicine, herbal forums, and similar ones if they even exist.

Taygetan medical science is quite the opposite of Earth's. So, going into those forums will cause inevitable friction, to say the least. Although, there could also be friction in the forums of other sciences, as experience has taught us.

Just a quick comment:

Smaller communities which are awakening to the Big Pharma Agenda are easier to connect with and share ideas.

For example:

https://x.com/GubbaHomestead

https://x.com/AlpacaAurelius

Please note: I’m not endorsing them but simply noticing that some people are waking up to the Pharma scam and looking at alternatives.

Amplifying what they’re doing right and perhaps sharing some info for their further research may be valuable.

Currently, Twitter/X is conducive to seeding ideas.

(Tip: One key to avoid getting shadow banned on Twitter is to mercilessly BLOCK all followers which are BOTS. And you have to discern this by scrutinising their accounts - their replies, interactions, likes, who they follow etc.)

#10 2024-05-20 19:30:52

Pamela 3333

Ariya wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/zSb603d/Screenshot-2024-05-20-at-14-45-03.png
♡ ♡ ♡ I love this picture ♡ ♡ ♡

Me too! Thank you Ariya for posting the transcripts. It's very helpful. ❤️✨

#11 2024-05-21 01:16:37

mes333

I just read through the transcript Ariya thanks very much! Appreciated and behind on doing some so I will try to do some more soon.

It is great to catch up with the info about project 2 and really amazing what Mari is sharing with all of us. I try not to let it go to my head the excitement that is as it is all very interesting and easy to forget things in the process so the advice and thoughts from everyone that has written above seems extremely good to take into consideration. The Taygetan's are truly amazing as are the Urmah and there importance and roles involved in such a project like this along with all the devoted community members here too is lovely to see. I myself have gotten distracted many times with the curiosity factor only to find with the help of others that my point of view is askew and working on myself more along side with others here would be a much better use of my time. I manifest with as much thought as able or skill level I can for this project to succeed and will continue onwards as it means more than I can understand right now

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-21 01:18:14)

#12 2024-05-21 06:46:23

akos996

In the future if any operative is reading this in the coming months,
Hello there! What are you doing lurking around here? Haha big_smile

#13 2024-05-21 07:25:33

mitkobs

Just let them do their job of seeding info. No need for searching where they are if they are them. The info you eventually can come across will be the same that the whole team Taygeta is sharing with all the videos.

#14 2024-05-21 07:33:47

akos996

mitkobs wrote:

Just let them do their job of seeding info. No need for searching where they are if they are them. The info you eventually can come across will be the same that the whole team Taygeta is sharing with all the videos.

I agree. It's probably the best for them to not goof around here too much as we do. They have very important stuff to do. And as you've said they're probably sharing the same info we get first hand, so it's not fair to take attantion away to squeeze out information from them and whatnot.
Yeah, that seems right. We already have so much to read, listen to and understand.

#15 2024-05-21 08:59:47

Tardisman

Mari wrote:

Yet observing the dynamics of this project closely, it cannot work without contact. Even though the Taygetan  operatives will be instructed to deny their stellar origin if cornered by any people from the greater public, but having said this and as we discussed here in my CIC work support group, the only people who would corner one of the Taygetan project Second Contact operatives would be exactly you, my direct public.

Hi Mari, how are you ?

The “non direct” contact that we share on this forum appears to work well for yourself and the members of this forum.

We are aware of your identity and we respect your position and privacy.

We can choose which subjects we want to discuss, and who we wish to interact with.

The member’s of this forum also have the benefit of being anonymous, which protects us to some degree from unwanted attention or attacks.

Occasionally, I have to give the regressive astral entities “The Boot” smile

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space Man

#16 2024-05-21 10:16:33

Kirion

Mari wrote:

They can only reveal this in a contained, closed online environment with like minded people. This will be their choice, and they will have to take responsibility for their actions.

No. You can't do this over the Internet. Even if in personal communication, all this may prematurely result in the Internet with all the consequences. And why? If the goal is to discuss concepts, then it doesn't matter who is discussing it. Any reference to nominal authoritarianism (academic, clergy, ET representative, etc.) is already manipulative and in this case it is simply unnecessary.

And more. Be prepared, dear beloved relatives (I am sincere), that discussing your fundamental concepts (accepted by you one way or another) can lead to an unexpected effect for you: any stick always has at least two ends. Are you ready for this? smile

[spoiler]Нет. Нельзя это делать через интернет. Даже если в личном общении - все это может преждевременно вылится в интернет со всеми вытекающими. Да и зачем? Если цель в обсуждении концепций, то не имеет значения, кто ее обсуждает. Любая отсылка к номинальной авторитарности (академик, духовенство, представитель ET и т.д.) уже манипулятивна и в данном случае она просто ни к чему.

И еще. Будте готовы, милые любимые родные (я искренен), что обсуждение ваших фундаментальных концепций (принятых у вас так или иначе), может привести к неожиданному для вас эффекту: у любой палки всегда есть по крайне мере два конца. Вы готовы к этому? smile[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-05-21 10:17:48)

#17 2024-05-21 10:39:55

Paganini

I'm with you Ariya.  The thought of "hunting" them down, because that's what people are/would be doing, is just downright disgusting.  And it's a very regressive tactic.  I'm looking forward to the video Gosia plans to make about this.  And to better understand how these wonderful Taygetan volunteers are, I imagine them as little children because a child has so much beautiful innocence, big loving hearts, always giving, and highly fragile.  Starseeds, you wouldn't hurt a child, would you?  We have thicker skin from being here, but imagine how a child would react to your intrusiveness and don't do this to these Taygetan volunteers.  This is a wonderful opportunity to build on Taygetan relationships and learn from them.  It's an incredible opportunity to transform our innerness into a holistic society so that we can then see it out there.  That's what's important.  Please help this project holistic society be a complete success!

Ariya wrote:

I do understand why people are curious.

But the Taygetans have a job to do, and I think we should be helping them by contributing to the information they share, and assisting them with their project.

We are all working for the same outcome - to raise the frequency and consciousness of Earth. We should be here protecting and supporting our Taygetan friends. Not trying to waste their energy hiding or being confronted by us.

From where I am on Earth, if I thought someone was an extraterrestrial, I simply wouldn’t mention it. It’s just not in my nature to ask them, or say anything to anyone else. 

Just be their friend, and enjoy the information they share (as you would any other nice person you come across) but respect their wishes, if they want to remain private.

I wouldn’t want to put anyone in a difficult position, or compromise their work. Let’s protect them from harm -  the people working on the project are our friends!

And there are so many people here who have bright, intelligent ideas too.  There are so many of us, let’s just welcome and respect everyone equally.

I think if we all work together (starseeds, earthseeds, Tays and Swa’s) we can really make a difference.

And as boots on the ground we have a special place on this project - we are in the unique position to effect the matrix energetically by being here physically- and not hiding who we are.

We need to uplift and support the Taygetan’s work. It is our work too!

Just think ; THiS is the mission we have all longed for.

I love this project. Let’s make it a success !  ★

In La'kech

“Whatever you think, is.” -Mari Swaruu

#18 2024-05-21 11:05:49

I havent come across anyone saying they'll hunt them down, but anything goes down here. Any human trying to dox a Taygetan, I would imagine they would be attacked and humiliated instead.

Im more interested in what they will dig up about humans. And what they have learnt from us as well.

Elephant's trumpet for his creed,
he travels faster than Wildebeest.
He eats bamboozled wonderweed,
he loves his visual feast.

#19 2024-05-21 11:30:03

Paganini

“Hunting” might be a harsh word but that’s how ugly it feels to me from my perspective. They’re people just like us. And hopefully we nip this in the bud so no attacks and humiliation are needed.

And this is off topic but I thought of you when I saw the video below. Maybe it would help you to do a session as well. Russ has posted on this forum but now he’s more active on the Telegram chat room. Anyway, thought I’d share.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=iTKsF6ac … e=youtu.be

wandereringsoul wrote:

I havent come
across anyone saying they'll hunt them down, but anything goes down here. Any human trying to dox a Taygetan, I would imagine they would be attacked and humiliated instead.

Im more interested in what they will dig up about humans. And what they have learnt from us as well.

Last edited by Paganini (2024-05-21 11:30:53)

In La'kech

“Whatever you think, is.” -Mari Swaruu

#20 2024-05-21 13:56:02

Alec

On top of everything else, I have something to say that will probably make most people hate me, but it’s the truth.

Most starseeds on Earth believe they are the perfect candidates for direct contact (if it happens). However, that's not the case. After observing many starseeds for years, I've found that ego is a significant issue, like Aleksander mentioned above. Many are influenced by negative traits, though it's not entirely their fault; it's largely due to their surrounding environment. Hence Taygentans try to avoid Earth social influences as much as possible. On Earth, it's very easy to fall into this category, and here are the traits I found in 50% of them.

•    Confrontational
•    Passive aggressiveness
•    Superiority complex
•    Dunning-Kruger effect

Unfortunately, there are still many improvements to be made and obstacles to overcome.
You are all wonderful beings and deeply loved, but there are still some lessons to be learned.

And like Ariya said, this is a job, a volunteer job, without expecting anything in return, other than happiness, awakening and frequency increase.
They're not celebrities, public figures, or gods—simply regular individuals carrying out a task.

Accidents will happen and mistakes will be made; no one is perfect. That's why the Social Nexus Project* group is being carefully trained to handle these challenges.

*I made this name up.

#21 2024-05-21 14:59:46

Ferndog5D

I understand the group’s restrictions on revealing who they are. May I suggest that since you can’t introduce new tech that maybe someone can teach Base 12 math. Most of what I found is just a simple introduction of how to count and not how to solve problems that can steer humans into higher concepts that shakeup the matrix.  We do need a way to STUMBLE upon subject matter that may interest the right minded people. Hints,Easter eggs!

Teach me the Truth!

#22 2024-05-21 15:39:21

mes333

Hi to Pamela 3333 I recognize you now from youtube, apparently I am bad with names...

@Alec how could we hate you after all those images you make smile and I actually see what you mean and the points you make. Good to know mistakes are sometimes made as it helps some of us to know that it isn't just happening on this density level which helps with understanding also they seem like good opportunties to learn from on many levels.

My one issue is your project name NEXUS sounds like the canadian to american border system LOL smile

#23 2024-05-21 16:10:13

Alec

mes333 wrote:

(...)My one issue is your project name NEXUS sounds like the canadian to american border system LOL smile

Haha true!

#24 2024-05-21 17:10:51

Alec

mes333 wrote:

(...)Good to know mistakes are sometimes made as it helps some of us to know that it isn't just happening on this density level which helps with understanding also they seem like good opportunties to learn from on many levels.(...)

Absolutely! Mistakes are made by any existencial being! All of them, with no exception. And that's how we learn and grow.

The Federation makes mistakes, Andros make mistakes, Etorthans make mistakes, Taygentans make mistakes, Rep make mistakes, Humans make mistakes, Urmahs make mistakes (ok I'm gonna get a claw strike on this one, *rewind* Urmahs don't make mistakes big_smile)

Last edited by Alec (2024-05-21 17:12:28)

#25 2024-05-21 18:14:09

mes333

Alec wrote:

(ok I'm gonna get a claw strike on this one, *rewind* Urmahs don't make mistakes big_smile)

Makes sense they are purrrrrfect big_smile

3879b52069785d3eeffbf7bca3f68c07.jpg

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-21 18:15:28)

Board footer