You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-06 19:27:25

Tunde

APPRECIATION!

I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO APPRECIATE ALL THE GREAT WORKS DONE BY GOSIA AND HER TEAMS. LOVE TO ALL THE TAYGETEAN TEAMS .... THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ARE PRICELESS AND INVALUABLE.YOUR LONG HOURS OF TEDIOUS WORKS, DAY AND NIGHT ARE MAGNIFICIENT. THIS NEW SITE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH DETAILS OF YOUR MANUSCRIPTS.THIS IS SPLENDID!. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELPS TO DISCOVERING MY MISSION...............TUNDE, NIGERIA. W.A.

NEW TOPIS: JESUS STORY!

#2 2020-09-10 10:32:01

Robert369

Re: APPRECIATION!

This is a kind idea to do !

I shall add myself into this and hereby express my utmost gratitude and respect for all the team's efforts. The information shared is unique and invaluable, though not easy to grasp for many.

To allow people getting the most of the shared wisdom, I shall assist with the aftermath to explain Yazhi/Swaruu's sharings as needed and help people to put them into fruition to not only be theory but to improve their daily lives. And by that the whole planet, and - looking at the issues out there - possibly even beyond.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-09-11 15:49:53

thanks Robert369 for the 2nd level server and the knowledge database.

<link removed by Robert369 for privacy reasons - find it in his profile>

billion galactic thanks !!!

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 11:40:29)

#4 2020-09-11 16:04:55

Robert369

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:

thanks Robert369 for the 2nd level server and the knowledge database.

<link removed by Robert369 for privacy reasons - find it in his profile>

billion galactic thanks !!!

Thank you for your appreciation, but I had to remove the link because if posted as plain text it would just be found by some internet scan programs. Thus, anyone wanting to access my private server (it is also called "Second Level Server" due to the content provided) please check my profile for the link instead.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-09-11 20:01:19

much appreciation for the intro music on cosmic agency, it is so 5D !!!
definitely supernaturally influenced composition !!!
stirs me inside like the gods stirring the center of the milkyway galaxy with their wand.

eeeee.jpg

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-09-11 20:01:48)

#6 2020-09-12 23:48:04

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you all smile smile

Board footer