Galactic Federation

Lol this guy is good

#402 2021-08-29 15:42:35

Robert369

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

AntigenXYZ wrote:
Orffyreus wrote:
AntigenXYZ wrote:

Why do you think it is free energy device?

I was reading that it can self move perpetually, can rotate sawmills and water pumps with great force. It was demonstrated, there were witnesses.

Do you have a link to some analysis explaining it and proving it is able to provide free energy?

What kind of request "for proof" is this ? If it spins and drives devices without any additional energy input, that should be obvious, right ? This being said, anything that provides "free energy" is censored to the max, and you will not find a "scientific" (aka cabal-controlled) examination of such devices beyond "explaining" (aka baselessly claiming) that this devices must be fake because it violated cabal-made "laws" on how fake-science supposed to work.

As for proving the existence of these devices: Mechanical ones existed already hundreds of years ago and have been badly suppressed and thus are hard to find, and the few that made it to the public were ridiculed beyond measures as to make them forgotten.

Still there are some findable on the internet here and there, usually using gravity as power source via a constantly self-feeding mechanical apparatus. I did see a few such devices somewhere on the internet but wouldn't bother to look them up again, as you can do that yourself too.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-29 15:49:23)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#403 2021-08-30 02:01:01

Anything in the Taygetan databanks on what created Libyan Desert Glass https://naturestreasuresatx.com/blogs/n … -egyptians 28 million years ago? This is the stone that holds the most personal power for me among my whole diverse collection.

righteously indignant

#404 2021-08-30 03:04:08

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Why don't any of the other ET races in the universe think this game on Earth is wrong?  No one has the courage to oppose the Federation because they do not think it is necessary to intervene.  The law of unity does not apply to the whole universe.

Many do think such and assist, but they are not doing it openly for many good reasons. But be assured that benevolent ET help is present for a long a time already, otherwise Humanity as we know it today would already no longer exist - which includes us who are awakened enough to help the rest.

Crikey, I'm coming from 'renouncing religion' in my teen/search for truth, to opening to the 'new age' intense search for truth...
then psycho-spiritual shadow work (which also has an endless agenda),
to renouncing all 'new age magical thinking and healing' after a nonduality recognition of 'NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU'; which btw is closest to the description of reality from Swaruu/Yatzi and my study of quantum physics,...to date for me....
then back to 'open minded' ufo-E.T.influence-involvement-crystal healing-magic etc..

You can tell I'm old; a truth seeker of decades.
The stress is in my multidimensional focus from 'getting that this is more like a simulation here',
there is no separation, and all that is happening is just 'what's happening' although organic/visceral' for pure 'expressing and experiencing'.
but back to the horror of what's happening to me and my fellow humans is terrible with this horrific GLOBALIST-CULT.

I really want to hear there are heroes helping regarding this seemingly horrific powerful dark force destructive to humanity agenda. I would have to agree that, just by common sense; this whole trajectory would likely have been thwarted by good focused forces here and there well just by common sense!!!
But this current clusterfuck-destructive agenda of late has me really doubting the 'helpers out there'.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#405 2021-08-30 22:14:59

Julio.R.H.S

Hello Matías, My Name I Julio. I also work in a psychiatric hospital, but as a stretcherman (celador en español) .  I am very interested in watching the video on how to protect yourself from dark entities.  but I also wanted to ask you if you are not afraid of being taken for crazy for being with these issues?  that's something that worries me a lot.  Thanks and regards.

#406 2021-09-01 16:04:08

Gosia
Administrator

Haha no onw at his work knows what he believes in his personal life. He keeps it to himself.

Julio.R.H.S wrote:

Hello Matías, My Name I Julio. I also work in a psychiatric hospital, but as a stretcherman (celador en español) .  I am very interested in watching the video on how to protect yourself from dark entities.  but I also wanted to ask you if you are not afraid of being taken for crazy for being with these issues?  that's something that worries me a lot.  Thanks and regards.

#407 2021-09-01 18:23:56

Alma-Solar

I have data that is totally compatible with Swaruu X Material,that i want
to put here,an i ask to Swaruu X,to give Material to
Contactee to hear something in Youtube or Odysee Channels.

Also i wait for answers if Contactee have material already.

Swaruu talked about that Earth is a Plane,a Sphere,with its own Rules.

And that is intertwined with other Planes,other Planets,other Spheres,like a overlay.

Earth is Spherical with vast underground territories like Swaruu Says.

Does this is related to Cabala Jew Sefirot Tree of Life?.

And Also 12 Grid Tree of Life of Lisa Renee and Ashayana Deane.

They are Star Maps,i believe,and related to Stargates and Stuff like Kundalini and Merkaba.

Also they are other Tree Systems,with nocive energies,also related to human emotions and
star maps.

Does Tree Systems,like Sefirot or Lisa Renee Stuff are Star Maps,Dimensional Circuit Maps?

Also,Agarthan is in conflict with Federation like,Swaruu says.

Also Corey Goode,that is compatible with Swaruu Materials,says,that
Agarthans are fighting with Reptilians,and they are in conflict with Federation.even
some zones with both with Reptiles and Agarthans populations.

Does that is related to Hitler Supremacist Ideas?.

Corey Goode sayed that Agarthans were fighting,and even getting zones
with both Reptiles and Agarthan Populations.

And that Hitler was influenced by Agarthans,Corey Goodes Sayed,that
Agarthans wanted to claim Surface Earth,in their war against Reptiles.

That is Related to Swaruu saying that Agarthans are in conflict with Federation.

Corey Goode Material is Compatible with Swaruu.

I wait for answers in Taygetan Videos when is posible,this is totally related
to Contactee Material.

Swaruu X is Totally Right,Reality is Complex.
New Age Psychic are viewing Astral Delusions,that will never happen.
Astral Plane is Plain of Illusion,like hinduism says.
Reality is Complex.

#408 2021-09-03 04:43:28

TomTom

For the Taygetan team. What was Tartaria, Was Chicago a late Tartarian city and why is it suppressed in history?

#409 2021-09-03 21:17:08

TomTom

Question I have been thinking about for some time.

This is about physical training vs. mind training.

I'm a normal guy. healthy, kind of athletic but not super trained or looking like a Greek god figure. I like my body type and i have good self esteem. bla bla.
I have been thinking about training just for the heck of it. Trying to make it a goal even though it never really catched my passion.

I've been to the gym ones and i feel like a fool. Like my mind was inverting.

I don't understand this because a healthy body is a good thing. Why is this?

Is it because that i know that outside the 3D matrix physical toughness is easily obtained and doing the hard work here on earth is waste of time. Is it a shadow of mine personally or is it some other reason?

I just have this feeling of it is meaningless to work out but i like the idea. There is something here that docent match in my head and i want to know if it is something that apply to all. I see Trump don't care about his physic, I never saw any ''wise men'' or a guru on earth looking like a hero figure and honestly most athletes I see in interviews seems kind of far behind spiritually.

Do we have to pick? Mind or body? is it the same outside the Van Allan belt?
What is the deal here. can anyone relate?

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-03 21:32:50)

#410 2021-09-03 22:00:43

07wideeyes

I think it's a case of mind and body, not mind or body. Mind/body dualism seems to be a speciality of western 'thought', one of its typical divide-and-conquer mind-confusions. Do both, or see them as not distinct, that's what I try to do. And looking after the body is more to do with healthy eating, sensible exercise (listening to your body to see what it benefits from and what it doesn't), keeping it out of the way of toxicity whenever possible, than 'training'. I went for a while to the gym, and did weights at home. It made my skinny body feel a bit tougher, but in all honesty didn't do an awful lot for me. These are my immediate thoughts anyway.

#411 2021-09-03 22:53:39

WXMM

TomTom wrote:

For the Taygetan team. What was Tartaria, Was Chicago a late Tartarian city and why is it suppressed in history?

I remember swaruu said that after the flood, there was no record of  Tatars. don't know how they formed. In fact, there are blacks, and they don't know, because there are no blacks outside.

I think the yellow race in Asia may be a hybrid of Lemuria and Atlantis.

It may also come from PROCYON.There is a lyran controlled by Reptilians. Later, they got rid of control. They may have affected Asian yellow people, and Olmec.

#412 2021-09-04 04:59:07

TomTom

WXMM wrote:
TomTom wrote:

I remember swaruu said that after the flood, there was no record of  Tatars. don't know how they formed. In fact, there are blacks, and they don't know, because there are no blacks outside.

It may also come from PROCYON.There is a lyran controlled by Reptilians. Later, they got rid of control. They may have affected Asian yellow people, and Olmec.

Some people say that there is a Tartarian building style found all over the world. I wonder who build it. Im not 100 % sure but the building style looks ''White'' don't know how to describe it. From what i've seen it looks like a mix of European and Russian Building style.

Not sure about this link - http://www.unariunwisdom.com/tartaria-m … ng-legacy/

#413 2021-09-04 05:18:55

TomTom

07wideeyes wrote:

I think it's a case of mind and body, not mind or body. Mind/body dualism seems to be a speciality of western 'thought', one of its typical divide-and-conquer mind-confusions. Do both, or see them as not distinct, that's what I try to do. And looking after the body is more to do with healthy eating, sensible exercise (listening to your body to see what it benefits from and what it doesn't), keeping it out of the way of toxicity whenever possible, than 'training'. I went for a while to the gym, and did weights at home. It made my skinny body feel a bit tougher, but in all honesty didn't do an awful lot for me. These are my immediate thoughts anyway.

Maybe this is right. Maybe its just me not good at doing something I'm not in the top of my field doing.
But i feel like its deeper.

Also I hold on to the fact that I have never seen a so called ''enlightened'' person on earth be a bodybuilder type.

Trump ones said that he believes a person only have so much energy at day to use. Maybe you have to choose what you put your mental and manifetation energy into. If you want to expand your mind you basically have to think outwards a lot kind of leaving the body. If you want to body build you have to lock you mind to your psychical location (yourself) a lot. Since earth is in the Lunar Matrix. By locking your mind more to an earth location you are also influenced by the Lunar matrix in a higher way then if you astral travel.

This could be wrong but this is the most logical explanation I've come up with to why I'm not a super fan of body building here.

- Maybe this would change if you trained with someone also having the knowledge about the outside of the Lunar matrix. Or maybe one could train ones own mind to overcome it. .. I don't want to be a gaint bodybuilder anyways. I'm too cheeky and smart for that. oh. Maybe its also the stigma around muscle guys here on earth. They are always seen as kind of behind mentally. I just want to know why it is like this on earth. Is it the same with Adromidans (Slim, Tall) Urmah? They all seems kind of buff and still super evolved tech wise. What about Draco's? Helps us out finding the answer here. Are the ''wise men'' of Taygeta buff or are they slim like Gandalf?

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-04 05:29:06)

#414 2021-09-04 15:24:31

WXMM

TomTom wrote:
WXMM wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Some people say that there is a Tartarian building style found all over the world. I wonder who build it. Im not 100 % sure but the building style looks ''White'' don't know how to describe it. From what i've seen it looks like a mix of European and Russian Building style.

Not sure about this link - http://www.unariunwisdom.com/tartaria-m … ng-legacy/

This is neoclassical architecture, which adds the flavor of Eastern Europe.

All over the world, such as the Empire State Building in the United States.

Then architecture transitions to modernism, and postmodernism.

#415 2021-09-04 16:16:23

TomTom

Ymarsakar wrote:

https://youtu.be/xqWqEi5qoo4

I recommend the suriko zeries as it gives a better grasp of human dna vs taygetan life. And why exercising here may be unhealthy.

Good video.

Could not find any info on how body building is shrinking the mind. Had to stop my membership today.

This is a lot smarter... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXPLkz0cVoI

Maybe it is the people and the energy in the center that is effecting me and not the work out. I still want to know if Taygetan wise men are buff or Gandalf like.

Obi Wan Kenobi ! He is in good shape and has a good mind.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-05 07:34:33)

#416 2021-09-05 14:15:14

Luasha

Hello dear friends, I have recently discovered this wonderful channel (thank you) and I'm making my way through the content daily, so apologies if this question has been discussed. I did a search but couldn't find anything specifically regarding Archangels (e.g a few that come to mind are AA Michael, Raphael, Metatron, Gabriel etc). Are these also like the Angel's you have discussed who were Pleidians and misunderstood in Ancient times, including  in the bible? I use to call on Jesus and the Archangels for healing, protection or assistance generally having been brought up Christian and I'm coming to terms with the idea that he was created by the Illuminati/Church gradually, was sad news. That's ok though, I understand. Was wanting clarity about the Archangels too. I have so many other questions.. But will do them individually as separate topics.. Much love and gratitude, thank you

Last edited by Luasha (2021-09-05 14:16:02)

#417 2021-09-05 15:13:51

Luasha wrote:

Hello dear friends, I have recently discovered this wonderful channel (thank you) and I'm making my way through the content daily, so apologies if this question has been discussed. I did a search but couldn't find anything specifically regarding Archangels (e.g a few that come to mind are AA Michael, Raphael, Metatron, Gabriel etc). Are these also like the Angel's you have discussed who were Pleidians and misunderstood in Ancient times, including  in the bible? I use to call on Jesus and the Archangels for healing, protection or assistance generally having been brought up Christian and I'm coming to terms with the idea that he was created by the Illuminati/Church gradually, was sad news. That's ok though, I understand. Was wanting clarity about the Archangels too. I have so many other questions.. But will do them individually as separate topics.. Much love and gratitude, thank you

Jesus and the good angels that surround him are real, they are not an invention of the illuminati. In some topics Swaruu and the other Taygetans can be wrong, too. They also are victims to a certain mind control.  I am sure that the Taygetans will discover that Jesus was / is real after a while, when they go deeper.

But it is true  that cabal and illuminati manipulated christian faith.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-09-05 15:15:27)

#418 2021-09-05 16:34:10

TomTom

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Luasha wrote:

Jesus and the good angels that surround him are real, they are not an invention of the illuminati. In some topics Swaruu and the other Taygetans can be wrong, too. They also are victims to a certain mind control.  I am sure that the Taygetans will discover that Jesus was / is real after a while, when they go deeper.

You can not evolve if you need a savior

only to a certain point. You need to sin all the time if you need a savior. It is hard to keep up with all the sinning you need to do right?

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-05 16:35:22)

#419 2021-09-05 18:18:09

TomTom wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
Luasha wrote:

You can not evolve if you need a savior

only to a certain point. You need to sin all the time if you need a savior. It is hard to keep up with all the sinning you need to do right?

No it is not about sin. The focus on the concept of sin in the christian faith is a manipulation, a distortion by evil forces (cabal, illuminati, and behind them the false Council of Saturn).  What Jesus did is another kind of helping for mankind, not a salvation in the distorted meaning. He created a portal to the Christus-Energy, the Higher Self, and therefore God (Source) .

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-09-05 18:53:51)

#420 2021-09-06 06:31:54

TomTom

Ymarsakar wrote:

I certainly believe in portals. One opened up and created the chosen tv series. A far more accurate look at the christ fed spirit.

An exemplar for others to follow and walk in the shoes of the master. Not to copy dogmatically

Didn't Buddha do the same ? Maybe even better

I don't hate the concept of Jesus. I just think that studying the Jesus concept need a lot of filtering from the Roman lies.

If he didn't die for peoples sin, didn't walk on water and didn't die on the cross the he is basically just a kind of middle rank druid. I don't think one man needs all that attributed to him as a solo human.  I have studied the Jesus concept A LOT. all nag Hammadi scrolls and everything. I felt trapped at the end. The more I  studied it the more i  needed it. - Law of mirrors.

Now I'm more free ( I believe) . I don't need him.  A lot of the ancient concepts associated with him I have tried to intergrade. (When I want to)

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-06 06:59:11)

#421 2021-09-06 07:35:35

TomTom wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

I certainly believe in portals. One opened up and created the chosen tv series. A far more accurate look at the christ fed spirit.

An exemplar for others to follow and walk in the shoes of the master. Not to copy dogmatically

Didn't Buddha do the same ? Maybe even better

I don't hate the concept of Jesus. I just think that studying the Jesus concept need a lot of filtering from the Roman lies.

If he didn't die for peoples sin, didn't walk on water and didn't die on the cross the he is basically just a kind of middle rank druid. I don't think one man needs all that attributed to him as a solo human.  I have studied the Jesus concept A LOT. all nag Hammadi scrolls and everything. I felt trapped at the end. The more I  studied it the more i  needed it. - Law of mirrors.

Now I'm more free ( I believe) . I don't need him.  A lot of the ancient concepts associated with him I have tried to intergrade. (When I want to)

He died for people's sin to close their hearts to the love of god. Yes he  walked on water, he had all those super-powers. And yes, he died on the cross. You don't need to study the Jesus concept (with your mind), just take in gratefulness what he has given to us: The Holy Mess.

Just go to the Latin Mess with an open heart. All will occur, all salvation, all healing, it will happen. It is very very strong. You don't need to think, or to understand, just be there.

It is not by chance that Pope Francis has forbidden the Latin Mess.

#422 2021-09-06 09:13:23

TomTom

I'm good, Thanks.

Oh btw.
They sing good but do you know who also sings good? The sirens that got all Odysseus men to steer their ships on the rocks.

And Oh, Oh Btw, btw.

Why do you say things you say and have ''War'' in the start of you name. A man with a masonic pyramid on the top of his Egyptian looking ropes. Let me know.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-06 09:18:22)

#423 2021-09-06 10:43:14

TomTom

Yes maybe it is. But I would properly not say the same if it was a living being not affected by cabal infiltration. The uncertainty and the lies around this figure is making ones mind constantly drift to the uncertainty aspects of the story. What is real what is lies. Who can know?

Why not just take the good teachings and then move fwd. Freeing your mind energy to other things. For an example. Im not sure i would have found this place if I kept dwelling on Jesus teachings like I did for some time. the Jesus concept for good or for worse have been a part of my journey. But I'm beyond that now.

I don't look back.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-06 10:44:37)

#424 2021-09-06 12:18:23

TomTom wrote:

I'm good, Thanks.

Oh btw.
They sing good but do you know who also sings good? The sirens that got all Odysseus men to steer their ships on the rocks.

And Oh, Oh Btw, btw.

Why do you say things you say and have ''War'' in the start of you name. A man with a masonic pyramid on the top of his Egyptian looking ropes. Let me know.

A bishop is a high priest. Catholic Religion didn't appear from nowhere. It is a continuity to the ancient cults.

And why "war"? Because it is the truth. Catholic Religion is not peaceful at all. It is a lie, how contemporary clergymen behave.

The middle ages were the time when catholic religion was at it's finest.

The bishops and archbishops were the commanders, the leaders of  armies.  They were aristocrats from the noblest bloodlines, they were knights.
Of course they fought. And some lost their lifes in battle or in campaign.

Nothing is as it seems.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-09-06 12:19:30)

#425 2021-09-06 12:53:33

TomTom

Warrior Bishop wrote:
TomTom wrote:

I'm good, Thanks.

Oh btw.

And Oh, Oh Btw, btw.

A bishop is a high priest. Catholic Religion didn't appear from nowhere. It is a continuity to the ancient cults.

And why "war"? Because it is the truth. Catholic Religion is not peaceful at all. It is a lie, how contemporary clergymen behave.

The middle ages were the time when catholic religion was at it's finest.

The bishops and archbishops were the commanders, the leaders of  armies.  They were aristocrats from the noblest bloodlines, they were knights.
Of course they fought. And some lost their lifes in battle or in campaign.

Nothing is as it seems.

so you are saying that you are what you hate?  All you are saying is old news lol. I know all the info you tell me. Anyways. You are free to follow Jesus or Buddah. I do what I believe

What you focus on you will manifest so if you focus on war you will generate more. Just a heads up.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-06 12:58:39)

Board footer