You are not logged in.

#426 2021-09-06 13:27:53

Robert369

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Catholic Religion didn't appear from nowhere. It is a continuity to the ancient cults.

To my understanding, only nature beliefs were natural and everything else was introduced by ETs - especially all the religions which are nothing but mind-control and power institutions as you described.

This also includes Catholicism, while natural belief systems don't know any "religion". In fact, the real/original Jesus never cared for such but only spread a certain empowering belief system, while any religion/church was introduced as a means to pervert the original belief systems into a slavery system.

This original Jesus doesn't care about Catholicism, Protestantism, etc. that were based on lies about him to make people believe in false ET gods and give their energy, properties and lives - and at times even the next ones - to them. As if teaching self-empowerment needs a shepherd that tells you what to believe and what not...

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-06 13:34:33)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#427 2021-09-06 18:15:44

07wideeyes

Yes, but 'telling someone what to believe and what not...' is not the same as 'guiding the immature spirits...... with the advice of the elders'. Personally, I'm all for the latter, but not the former.

#428 2021-09-06 23:17:33

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, but 'telling someone what to believe and what not...' is not the same as 'guiding the immature spirits...... with the advice of the elders'. Personally, I'm all for the latter, but not the former.

Exactly, and that's why we need teachers and advisors that maintain the free mind and free will of the pupils, but not religion and dogmatic indoctrination that oppresses exactly that. There's no actual personal growth without free will, as wisdom just like love cannot be forced but needs to be gently caused to grow from within.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#429 2021-09-07 19:06:45

Trinity

Hello,

first of all - ThANK YOU ALL FOR THE EEFFORTS to give Infomration and Knowledge for this often a bit "sick game". And I have a question about the VRIL Society : I think in one video was mentionend that the Taygetan were also members of the VRIL Society. I always thought that they were working very close with the occult NAZI- Regime. As well as the Thule Society. Any comments about?

Thank you very much

Trinity

#430 2021-09-08 12:14:19

Brahman

Trinity wrote:

Hello,

first of all - ThANK YOU ALL FOR THE EEFFORTS to give Infomration and Knowledge for this often a bit "sick game". And I have a question about the VRIL Society : I think in one video was mentionend that the Taygetan were also members of the VRIL Society. I always thought that they were working very close with the occult NAZI- Regime. As well as the Thule Society. Any comments about?

Thank you very much

Trinity

Don't Taygetans know that Vril is also part of the matrix?

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#431 2021-09-08 13:05:28

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

The word "Vril" has many meanings including being the name of a benevolent ET race that oftentimes visits Inner Earth, and also it is well-known that the Cabals abuse various names for their purposes to mislead people. Now combine this with the Space and Earth Cabals spreading lies about anything and everything.

Thus I wouldn't judge things here as they are "known" according to cabalistic "information".

This means that, while not everything coming from Yazhi/Swaruu and our Taygetan friends is 100% accurate, I would go anytime for their information over what the Cabals spread.

#432 2021-09-08 15:04:33

Brahman

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

The word "Vril" has many meanings including being the name of a benevolent ET race that oftentimes visits Inner Earth, and also it is well-known that the Cabals abuse various names for their purposes to mislead people. Now combine this with the Space and Earth Cabals spreading lies about anything and everything.

Thus I wouldn't judge things here as they are "known" according to cabalistic "information".

This means that, while not everything coming from Yazhi/Swaruu and our Taygetan friends is 100% accurate, I would go anytime for their information over what the Cabals spread.

I found the transcripts for Vril.
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/we-forme … -of-temmer

Interesting, because I always thought Maria Orsich was an ET, not like ordinary woman.  She looks unnaturally beautiful to me.  I read about this society during the nazis and their relationship with Hitler.  They made contact with beautiful women with long hair.  It soon struck me that Gosia also had such long hair, I accidentally thought of Vril. smile

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#433 2021-09-08 15:45:09

Trinity

Thanks for reply to my question about the VRIL-Society. Honestly it was not about judgement - I have already red about them decades ago, But thanks to the experiences in this realm I learned to listen to my intuition and question whatever doesn`t feel "right". So for me it`s about the message - never about the messenger. Maybe one reason why so many humans didn`t learn about "secret"  knowledge - not because it was so secret, but because they didn`t like the messenger. It`s a mistake - knowledge just can be gained in learning about everything, not just what is "judged" good or bad. It`s always the personal intent, what I do with knowledge. If I just keep for myself or if I share it to empower others also to raise awareness and a hgher level of consciousness.

#434 2021-09-10 15:02:58

TomTom

Do Taygetans do snowsports and watersports? Sports in general. Not necessarily competition. surfing, snowboarding and so on.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-10 15:44:16)

#435 2021-09-11 21:49:53

love13shield

Hello. I am very new to this.
I have a suggestion and question: Can you please ask Yazhi/Swaruu if there is a way to help the jabbed to not allow their souls to detach from their bodies ?
We are doomed here billions got the stupid vax
Thanks

#436 2021-09-15 06:28:41

TomTom

When, why and how did ''offerings to the god's'' start. Was is just a way to trick the people when other people got transported from Earth by reptilians?

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-15 06:30:12)

#437 2021-09-15 09:16:32

07wideeyes

Yes, it seems tough, and it's easy for me to sit at my laptop writing it, but I sense it's true: losing your job turns out to be a blessing, - or it is if you see that - and a message. It's a directive to leave that crappy matrix behind, do something better, do something different. It really is time to do whatever possible to aid in the collapse of the slave matrix, for those who want out, anyway. Drop those debilitating insecurities. And it can be done!  There are plenty of living examples out there. The more people realise this, the less problematic it will become.

#438 2021-09-15 10:13:07

TomTom

How does E.T Races measure time if they don't use Earth time. How do they calibrate their time devices to know when and where to meet.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-15 11:28:46)

#439 2021-09-20 19:18:44

love13shield

HI THIS IS SUGGESTION FOR GOSIA. Gosia, as you know Ms Elena Danaan has expressed her concern about your contacts. She has verified with her ET contacts that your correspondants are nothing by A.I implemented by Taal Shiar form Alcyone. Her information contradicts yours on many levels. Example: Eisenhower meeting, Ventra, Venus, and the biggest of all: the federation. The people interested in this, are either completely lost between the 2, or follow Elena's intel. You have not clarified many points you were accused of being wrong about, and you should really adress it. You are losing a lot of trust for not replying to her critics. People don't see your reaction, what do you expect them to do ? Of course they will follow what's available most. This is just a suggestion. I don't support the idea that ignoring it is smart, because everywhere in the intel community, people don't speak nice of your channel. I'm just trying to help you by reporting on what is going on in case you were wondering why the sudden withdrawal of trust from people. Not saying my opinion here.
Good luck! It would be even better if you make a video both, but that's near impossible.

Last edited by love13shield (2021-09-20 19:20:21)

#440 2021-09-20 20:17:02

love13shield

You might want to stop associating everything with A.I. The world is burningg and we don't have time for this nonsense and egoic fights.
Ran by A.I to make 2 fight ? Ms Elena Danaan personally made videos for Gosia in English, also in French. She also posts in her community section about it. This isn't "A.I". Like I clearly mentioned. It is Ms Danaan personally.
Also, this isn't about 2 people fighting, I couldn't care less. I'm not against any of them. I'm reporting, like I  said, on the reaction of people. It doesn't go away with time like you said. This isn't a random troll. Elena gained a huge following (now bigger than Gosia) and a aprt of her mission is to talk about how Gosia is mislead by A.I of Alcyone. Many people stopped watching Gosia, and ignoring is not the best solution here. I amneutral and I am the first one to tell people do not fight another inteller. Just reporting that not replying to accusations does not help followers. Maybe Gosia's content was right. And because she did nothing and said nothing, thousands of people unfollowed her to tune into Elena instead. Their information are contradictory, not complementary. You cannot believe 2 at the same time.
I'm sharing this because, I am someone who has a lot of compassion for people. And I dare to say what others won't say. I don't like to watch people confused, lost because of this. And I surely won't have it when people try to stop me from helping others.
Like I said, that suggestion was for Gosia.

Ymarsakar wrote:
love13shield wrote:

HI THIS IS SUGGESTION FOR GOSIA.

Example: Eisenhower meeting, Ventra, Venus, and the biggest of all: the federation. The people interested in this, are either completely lost between the 2, or follow Elena's intel. You have not clarified many points you were accused of being wrong about, and you should really adress it.

Gosia is doing what I do when this stuff happens. I ignore it until it goes away, because generally it is a campaign being run by AI programs to get two people to fight with each other.

People tell Gosia about someone someone, whisipering in the back, then they go over to that someone and whispers someone someone talks about you.

It's a rather stupid trick but the dark statek eeps using the same tactics cause human nature has not changed.

For psychics and watchers like me, we have our own verification methods and psionics, we don't need to rely on humans like Gosia or anyone else.

The moment a human obeys that "voice" in your head that you think are your own thoughts and emotions, you are now obeying the VoiceBox or demonic possession thing.

Part of ignoring it until it goes away, is that Gosia has an unofficial rule on the forums about not mentioning these drama events or accusations.

Iago: I heard from her, that she is.....

Wormtongue: Yes, I also heard from a reliable source, that said you are....

#441 2021-09-20 22:10:10

Meridianwoman

It's good to see that Gosia has a growing number of followers... the most ever! 

She is gaining popularity around the world, as others are sharing her videos on LBRY.com, Youtube, her Facebook page, interviews, and recognition with growing number of groups on the Internet.  Plus Gosia has been an invited to speak at several UFO conferences in Spain, USA, Finland.
Let's continue to share the videos produced by Robert, Gosia, and Es-tella and Christine (Pleaidian Knowledge)
The videos are awakening the world, and helping to collapse the matrix of lies, illusions and forget who we are.

#442 2021-09-21 01:02:40

I just never resonated with ED content. It was always a boring pass at best. It is sad because most people channeling do have actual psychic abilities, but they make first contact with the fed and become another McChanneler. The federation is obviously so salty that that demirugic system above it is all but nonexistent now, and that their links to regressive 5d pirate races in Orion are being exposed, that their best best is a cheap shot like this to just outright discredit Gosia and Taygetan disclosure. It's annoying and insulting to dignity. I know that the Taygetan disclosure can not be an AI, while ED's material has zero credibility and zero synchronicity/psi/empathics backing it up. I get no pings for true as with Kim G. and Taygetan disclosure.

So to speak up or not? That's a personal choice, but I wouldn't waste too much time and energy focusing on a person like ED directly. I will take the same approach as I do with the fed themselves and just circumvent/undermine her bullshit by not even recognizing her relevance and just continuing to manifest my realm as I see fit. She does not have the energetic foundations that our community has behind it. The beings using her can only use cheap yellow ray gossip tactics, because they have nothing. They are outmatched ethically, energetically, and now militarily. Higher laws are not on their side. They will thrash and they take every opportunity for a cheap shot they can get, but they are irrelevant.

righteously indignant

#443 2021-09-21 08:34:38

07wideeyes

There's a great wee story about the Buddha. I'll embellish a little, that's my ego's small pleasure, but it goes like this:

One day the Buddha was going about his business when this dude approached him. He stood right in front of him, eyeball to eyeball, and started ranting at Buddha. About how his teachings were rubbish and dangerous; how deluded he was; how there was this guru on the other side of town who was the real deal now, and Buddha would fall down the popularity stakes if he didn't wise up. This guy got very animated (the way some Indian folk can if roused to anger, I guess). He started sweating, his eyes were on fire, he jumped up and down in front of Buddha, shouting and raging and cursing.

Finally he had said his bit, and fell silent. Buddha just looked at him. "What do you do if someone gives you a gift that you don't want? It's a horrible present" Buddha asks. "I give it back to this worthless character" comes the reply. "OK. Here's your gift. I'm giving it back." And Buddha continued with his walk....

#444 2021-09-21 10:12:58

Gosia
Administrator

I am not going to respond to something that I KNOW FOR A FACT was placed there on purpose to contradict us and to have me waste my time responding. Anyone with common sense who has been following us from the beginning will understand what´s going on. I wont respond to her provocations, thats what those who operate behind her want. I already explained to people how the CIA and controllers work: If they cannot censor or eliminate what they dont like, they will BURY IT in countless other SIMILAR information that is purposefully contradicting the one they want gone. So people get confused and strayed away from what they want to eliminate. Old tactics. We talk to Taygetans and they dont like that that, so suddenly it´s someone else talking to Taygetans too, and of course with the story different than ours. TO CONFUSE PEOPLE. If she has had contact with Taygetans for years, why is it she only came out with it NOW as I gained public? Why Taygetans all of a sudden and not another race? I will not say more as it´s such a blatant CIA/Cabal insert to me, that responding to it would be to acknowledge it deserves to receive attention from me. And it just doesn´t. They can´t stop us, and they can try all they want. And if the people get confused along the way, well then so be it. But if she continues to ramble against me without stopping, her followers will sooner or later see through that and will get tired of her constant bashing. And if they don´t, if they are ok with her or anyone constantly harrasing and bullying other contactees, I don´t want those kinds of followers on my side anyway. Too much work on my hand to worry about every single attack against us. People must figure it out themselves. smile

love13shield wrote:

HI THIS IS SUGGESTION FOR GOSIA. Gosia, as you know Ms Elena Danaan has expressed her concern about your contacts. She has verified with her ET contacts that your correspondants are nothing by A.I implemented by Taal Shiar form Alcyone. Her information contradicts yours on many levels. Example: Eisenhower meeting, Ventra, Venus, and the biggest of all: the federation. The people interested in this, are either completely lost between the 2, or follow Elena's intel. You have not clarified many points you were accused of being wrong about, and you should really adress it. You are losing a lot of trust for not replying to her critics. People don't see your reaction, what do you expect them to do ? Of course they will follow what's available most. This is just a suggestion. I don't support the idea that ignoring it is smart, because everywhere in the intel community, people don't speak nice of your channel. I'm just trying to help you by reporting on what is going on in case you were wondering why the sudden withdrawal of trust from people. Not saying my opinion here.
Good luck! It would be even better if you make a video both, but that's near impossible.

#445 2021-09-21 11:13:50

BirgOslo

Agreed with Gosia, If this person had contact with Taygeteans for years, why now to to get public? It smells like scam. Her webpage is 2020 copyrighted. besides it doesn't vibrates with true. To me at least. Greetings. And dont waste your "tme" with this garbage. It was spected to come to surface sooner or later. I told you: "They are watching and listening" So f--c--k em. smile

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#446 2021-09-21 11:25:17

BirgOslo

"You are losing a lot of trust for not replying to her critics."

This is a Cabal known strategy: Fill the net with misinformation and change the dialouge to it agenda.
Don't lose your energy and "time" , thnk ,meditate, and seek within yours. What resonates with you? There are no absolute answers for anything. Seek and choose the informtion what resonates with you. I know it's hard, but as Yazhi said: This will not be easy.

Greetings
BirgOslo

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-09-21 11:26:23)

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#447 2021-09-21 17:39:26

07wideeyes

For a variety of reasons, and coming from a number of standpoints, my own surmise is that AI is indeed behind the mess, including the smart-ass human cabal and federation, at least to a certain level. This notion is actually nothing new. In their theory and experience of the archons, the Gnostics from 2000 years ago were well aware of all this. Contrary to popular view, the Gnostics were not Christians, or at least only in the most broad definition of the term. They weren't hunted down and persecuted for nothing. According to John Lash, the only source on Gnosticism that I take very seriously, their conception of the archons was very much an artificial intelligence. Inorganic, clever in a routinary way, but unable to actually create anything new. They were simply experts at simulation, masters of the mindfuck - the creative job was that of humans, in their connection to Source. The AI archons were at the beck and call of the demiurge, the false god, the impostor, who put himself forward as the real god, the real creator, whereas in truth he was just the pretender to the throne. The tragedy was - and continues to be - that so many humans believed him with his demented rantings and lies.

While in some ways different to what the Taygetans and Swarunians have presented to us, the info from the Gnostic sources has enough in common to be pointing in the same direction.

#448 2021-09-21 18:21:57

Meridianwoman

07wideeyes wrote:

For a variety of reasons, and coming from a number of standpoints, my own surmise is that AI is indeed behind the mess, including the smart-ass human cabal and federation, at least to a certain level. This notion is actually nothing new. In their theory and experience of the archons, the Gnostics from 2000 years ago were well aware of all this. Contrary to popular view, the Gnostics were not Christians, or at least only in the most broad definition of the term. They weren't hunted down and persecuted for nothing. According to John Lash, the only source on Gnosticism that I take very seriously, their conception of the archons was very much an artificial intelligence. Inorganic, clever in a routinary way, but unable to actually create anything new. They were simply experts at simulation, masters of the mindfuck - the creative job was that of humans, in their connection to Source. The AI archons were at the beck and call of the demiurge, the false god, the impostor, who put himself forward as the real god, the real creator, whereas in truth he was just the pretender to the throne. The tragedy was - and continues to be - that so many humans believed him with his demented rantings and lies.

While in some ways different to what the Taygetans and Swarunians have presented to us, the info from the Gnostic sources has enough in common to be pointing in the same direction.

~~~~
Thank you for this enlightening information about the Gnostics.  It makes sense, regarding the clever, deceptive connection between ancient artificial intelligence and their systems of instituting worship.

I have gratitude to the Taygetans and Swarunians for letting us know that stellar races do not have religions.  They are spiritual, without worshipping anything.

Escaping the matrix, coincides with the awakening of humanity to the tricky illusions that are still being of taught by earth religions.  Religions were created as control mechanisms.  In the past, there have been no burning of women and men, nor Inquisitions and conquests in the name of god, or whatever.

There is no god, angels or prophet that will come and save us.

With consciousness and action, we are the ones that can save ourselves from self-destruction.

#449 2021-09-21 21:09:19

Albert

07wideeyes wrote:

I have read John Lash’s book, ‘Not in his Image’ a several years ago and also consider him an excellent source of information to be taken seriously. Of course Archons is one of many names along with demons, jinn…. One descriptive definition is ‘extra terrestrial predatory mind parasites’.

If someone wants a short and sweet overview of this subject I recommend listening to this 55 minute interview with Max Igan on the topic. Max opens with a great quote from US President Woodrow Wilson.

https://youtu.be/xPj0TWgVvxs

Edited to add: if anyone wants to watch an entertaining show about mind parasites and how they work, then watch the episode from the old Star Trek series called Day of the Dove. Free for Amazon Prime members. It perfectly illustrates how these entities trick the mind to put people into a low vibration state to create ongoing battles so they can feed off the negative energy. Star Trek also has an episode called Return of the Archons, but this episode has nothing to do with any of the above

Last edited by Albert (2021-09-21 21:48:07)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#450 2021-09-22 06:22:01

Meridianwoman wrote: "I have gratitude to the Taygetans and Swarunians for letting us know that stellar races do not have religions.  They are spiritual, without worshipping anything."

No, that is not correct. The highest Dracos, Alpha Dracos, have a religion. They worship the highest God, similar to chiristianity, but without Jesus. Because Jesus is an attempt to help humans.

The ancient Saturnians also worshipped God, with a religion, with a cult,  because they were of draconian descent.

Therefore there  are stellar races who do have religions.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-09-22 06:25:04)

Board footer