You are not logged in.

#451 2021-09-22 08:30:05

07wideeyes

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

I'm pleased that my post about John Lash and the archons struck a chord with a few of the goodly folk on this forum. Yes, Albert, I agree that 'Not in his image' can be an eye-opener. I first read it about ten years ago, and it was a bit of a game-changer. Some of it I found quite difficult to comprehend, and some of the stuff I might not go along with nowadays, but an important tome all the same.

#452 2021-09-22 11:45:45

TomTom

what does the Taygetans think about Kim Goguen  and stuff like this https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Kim- … -9-10-21:4

#453 2021-09-24 20:04:07

Vesna

Dear Friends,
thank you so much for your amazing work!
I was just looking where to send a question and I found this forum smile
I have one burning question regarding one tiny information from Yazhi Sophia Swaruu in the last video.
She told there "I am the core, I am the NUCLEUS" in the beginning of the video (1:05). I was just struck ...
I received an inner message not so far ago to go (in)to the NUCLEUS. I was first time introduced to this concept in a spiritual way then. It has become for me a passion to find out about this. What is nucleus? Is there a difference between the core and nucleus? Intuitively I have a feeling of the direction of exploration but I would appreciate so much to get deep(er) explanation of this. And Yazhi has this knowledge for sure ... and I think it is very important.
I leave this question to find or not find its way here ...
I expand and mature with the messages you provide for us through your channel and feeling deeply grateful to all of you involved in this work <3
A bow to Yazhi.
With Love.

#454 2021-09-25 13:13:11

kiva

Few Q's that ??? me:

How to protect myself/my eyes from computer/mobile phone screens (while using them).

EMF protection - what works and what’s not (minerals-crystals, stickers, pendants etc.)

Deca energy by Dr Ilija Lakicevic ?

Are you aware of the Ubuntu (“one small town”) movement by Michael Tellinger? He also promote omniaradiationbalancer based on “Deca energy” by Dr Ilija Lakicevic (I bought 5G etc. radiation balancer stickers from omniaradiationbalancer.com because Michel Tellinger recommended them).

Orgone energy by Wilhelm Reich- organ accumulator?

DNA vs quartz crystals as a data storage?

The great catastrophe around 12500 years ago. Possible to get more detailed info about how it happened (did it rained 40 days/nights??). I presume that the ice on the poles melted pretty quickly adding to the mass of water? How sudden the pole shift was? How did the pole shift affected the Earth (some examples please)?
Any large meteorites hitting Earth back then?
There are signs of, possibly quite recent continental vertical movement in Mid-Atlantic rift. Any continental up/down movement 12500y ago as a result of water & pole shift?
Forexample in Finland the whole country is covered by marks, grooves and channels created by (according to geologists) ice age. Signs of an earlier ice cover ?
Why is Greenland covered by thick ice? The ice core in central Greenland is dated up to 970,000 (±140,000) years old. How is this possible? Dating error?

Who (and when) were the legendary Tuath Dé Danann (who killed the Yashis mother)?

The origin of Finnish language (& language group)?

Pyhä-Nattanen (“Holy Nattanen”) mountain in Sodankylä, Finland…manmade or partly shaped?

The Baltic Sea Anomaly was discovered in 2011 by a Swedish team of divers, dubbed Ocean X Team, who were searching the Bothnian Sea for sunken treasure. The Gulf of Bothnia serves as a waterway bridging Sweden and Finland and flows into the Baltic Sea. During a treasure-hunting escapade into the landlocked body of water, the divers snapped a bizarre sonar image at a depth of 300ft (100m) beneath the water. The anomaly appears roughly circular in shape, with two inlets and three prong-like portions. All electronic devices used near anomaly stopped working. From a distance, it looks like a chunky E, although some have suggested it looks like the Millennium Falcon spaceship from the Star Wars series of films. Due to its unusual shape and large measurements, roughly 210ft (70m) across, conspiracy theorists have claimed the anomaly is a downed UFO. Others have proposed the Baltic Sea Anomaly is a submerged World War 2 bunker, a glacier remnant or a perfectly natural geological formation. So, what is it? Crash landed space ship, sunken temple?..and standing nearby is what look like a tall standing stone/megalith. Any idea what this “anomaly” could be??

Mount Shoria megaliths/rock formations forming part of Mount Shoriya (Gornaya Shoria) (Russian: Горная Шория) in southern Siberia, Russia. Natural formation or manmade?

Origin and the purpose of the Bosnian pyramids?

Origin and the purpose of the Baalbek in Lebanon?

The origin and the purpose of El Fuerte De Samaipata (carved mountain in Bolivia)?

There are hundreds of thousands (millions?) stone circles in South Africa. What were they originally? Related to gold mining? Energy production?

The origin of the Etruscan people and their language?

The origin of Basques and their language?

Do astrology signs have something to do about the origin of the star seeds or others (I’m Taurus)?

How do Taygetans sweeten their foods/sweets

Apparently there are portals on Earth that are connected to the parallel Earth (or Earths?). They are being used for exchange for information & technologies etc. traffic by secret military programs ???.

Phantom Time Hypothesis. c.300 years added c. year 700 that actually didn’t exist. Byzantium and Islamic regions were at war during the period, which was well documented..also Phantom Time Hypothesis offers little explanation on why other civilizations such as China, India and Persia would have also filled their pages with events and rulers that did not exist??

If the Lyrians arrived on Earth approx. 40000 years ago who were the people living here hundreds of thousands of years ago (anatomically identical skeletons to modern humans dated up to 350000 years ago). Dating errors?

Thank you.

Last edited by kiva (2021-09-27 11:49:41)

#455 2021-09-26 15:59:29

I have data that i want Swarunian to read,and when possible give Data about this to contactee about this.
Also if Contactee have information,when possible to see some video in Contactee Channel in Odysee and Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-jw2LXbxI

Minute 9:37 says that Rulers were Female is the Golden Age,Satya Yuga,and was Matriarchy and is Archeologic Evidence.

Minute 10:08 Ancient Aryan Matriarchal Symbol was Serpent.

This is Related to Swaruu information that Snake is Positive Isthar Ancient Aryan Symbol?.

Snake is bioelectricity symbol,one with Activated DNA,symbol that one have psychic powers at insane levels.

Also Kechari Mudra works,i elongated a bit more,i am begining to feel ecstatic conductivity,upwards orgasm,but
not enought to do the storm,microcosmos,macrocosmos,upwards casuality.

Its real,the spine is electrifying itself,when is reach the center of the eyebrows,its going to be the storm.

As inside so outside as above so below.

http://www.ascensiondictionary.com/2017 … level.html

I wait for video in contactee channel to talk about this Taygetean Annunaki Lyran Ancient Aryan Stuff,totally related,and Kechari Mudra DNA Activation Upwards Orgasm Microcosmos Storm,related to Druid Taygetean Knowledge.

#456 2021-09-28 18:02:09

love13shield

Can D'hor Kalel connect again ?

#457 2021-09-29 10:31:17

love13shield

Hello! I have a question. Twice in the past, the taygetans said Corey Goode's intel was correct regardless of the previous mind control programs. However, Corey Goode speaks of the Moon in his intel. The taygetans say it's holographic. Is he speaking of the moon ship without knowing it's just a ship ? How do interpret when he says "Moon" ?

Last edited by love13shield (2021-09-29 10:31:54)

#458 2021-09-29 10:32:53

Gosia
Administrator

They never said he was correct. Just that SOME things are correct, others are not. But we do not occupy ourselves assessing other people. Greetings smile

love13shield wrote:

Hello! I have a question. Twice in the past, the taygetans said Corey Goode's intel was correct regardless of the previous mind control programs. However, Corey Goode speaks of the Moon in his intel. The taygetans say it's holographic. Is he speaking of the moon ship without knowing it's just a ship ? How do interpret when he says "Moon" ?

#459 2021-09-29 12:00:07

Almal Rahm el

Peace and love to all ! my question is have swaruu and the others speak about the melanin race and their issues with solutions ? I have notice pple saying pleidians (excuse my misspell) have only seem to care about elevating fair skin race and all contacts have always been fair skin contacts and also they having been called out in the conscious community for making contracts with the greys to do abductions. Me personally i have elevated so much watching the videos i dont see any shade jus wholeness and knowledge. But i have notice what others are sayn as well.

#460 2021-09-29 14:50:47

love13shield

Hello. Why does the fake Moon impact oceans ?

#461 2021-09-29 23:09:04

love13shield

Hello I have a question. If 1/5 people is real like swaruu says, that means there is no "overpopulation" in the eyes of the federation. So why would they commit genocide to reduce the population ?

Last edited by love13shield (2021-09-29 23:09:20)

#462 2021-09-29 23:32:45

Robert369

To keep control of their favorite gaming environment, because all those many awakening people are ruining it. This never had anything to do with overpopulation, greenhouse effect or any other Cabal lies, but always was about "resetting" the world whenever their control is endangered - just like it happened several times in the past already.

As for the 1:5 ratio, please note that the ratio of real vs. unreal people changes constantly due to the general frequency raise allowing souls to take over more and more of them, meaning that we are having less and less unreal people.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#463 2021-09-30 09:06:00

love13shield

Robert369 wrote:

To keep control of their favorite gaming environment, because all those many awakening people are ruining it. This never had anything to do with overpopulation, greenhouse effect or any other Cabal lies, but always was about "resetting" the world whenever their control is endangered - just like it happened several times in the past already.

As for the 1:5 ratio, please note that the ratio of real vs. unreal people changes constantly due to the general frequency raise allowing souls to take over more and more of them, meaning that we are having less and less unreal people.

Thanks for answering Robert

#464 2021-09-30 21:20:23

WXMM

Can invite minerva swaruu to talk?

#465 2021-10-01 01:42:33

I was almost thinking at trying my hand at some sketches/art some time. Inspirational starseed stuff, Taygeta team related, Orion Light races and ships, ancient Dinoids and other buddies from the positive Golden Sun Seraphim lines, etc. If I did it it would be just for fun though, not expecting it to be used for anything official. I have a lot to focus on at the moment though, but who knows in the near future, I may resonate with the idea enough to try it out.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-01 01:43:25)

righteously indignant

#466 2021-10-01 08:53:51

07wideeyes

OK, synchronicities kicking in again. Yesterday evening I received the 'random' (not random at all, ha ha!) notion to wander over to the Spanish language forum. I 'randomly' noticed a thread about art, which I found intriguing. Taking a look I saw that a number of forum members there do art and link to it, or to other arty sites they find interesting. I was going to post here, suggesting this would be a positive addition to things here in English-language world. Then I check out our forum this morning......   xxx

#467 2021-10-01 20:04:42

Robert369

This is correct, though sadly, what most people do not realize is that what is valid for tattoos is also valid e.g. for clothes, an example being that a belt or necklace may harm the personal energy field, while colors affect e.g. which energies get absorbed - black picking up anything including the negative ones.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-01 20:20:08)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#468 2021-10-01 22:13:21

Talu-Chakra

I have data that i want to put here,to give content to Swaruunian and Taygetean
can view,to give Contactee data related about this.

Also if contactee have information to hear in Youtube and Youtube,when possible.

Positive Cabal is Black Sun,in Swaruu Material.
Rome,and Ancient Aryans worshiped the Black Sun.

The Catholic Worship the Sun,Catholicism is Coded is not
literal same as Bible.Eucharist looks like the Sun with Golden Rays.

Lisa Renee and Ashayana Deane says that Thotians are Q Anon,Trump Faction,the Luciferians.

Luciferian also does human sacrifice,but worships both Apollo and Kali,Creation and Destruction.

A good example of Luciferian is Aryan Hitler Germany,and his Satya Yuga upwards snake ideas.

Luciferian is Ying and Yang.Just like the Universe.Sefirot and Qlipoth.

Satanist Example is Meso America Pure Reptilian Chaos.Satanist is Draconian,the Dragon.
Luciferian is the Snake,also including Lyran races full of sexuality.

Satanist is Trans-Qlipotic.
Luciferian is Ying and Yang,Sefirot and Qlipoth.

A Psychic called Yegae2,says that Luciferian want to make human trans-human supersoldier
to Thotians Aryans.

Draco want human as Food,Luciferian want human as Supersoldier and Female Breeder.

Hitler was a Luciferian Attempt to make Human Satya Yuga Aryan Supersoldier,to make human
a being full of bioelectricity,Upwards Snake 7D Earth.

Also related to Wes Penre Material.

Corey Goode also says that Anshar were humans from 7D and 5D Earth.
Anshar wanted Aryan earth because Aryans are Pure Blood Aryans are Anshar Variation.
Anshar contacted Hitler to remove Mixed Blood Demon and Animals Descendant,Corey Goode says it not me.

https://d.tube/?ref=hackernoon.com#!/c/ … forever777

Anshar are the Eiyayani and Lisa Renee and Ashayana Deane talks about.

I put this data to Swaruunian and Taygetean Read it and if possible in Future view in Odysee
and Youtube videos that clarify these questions.

#469 2021-10-02 05:10:37

Robert369

Sorry Ymar, you once again totally did not understand what I wrote, but you are right in the very own topic that you describe. The problem here being that your reply goes aside my message, which totally escaped you - not that you would even consider such miss, I guess.

As for "use": I am able to make use of my understanding of how waves work both in the physical and beyond. Also you have no clue what experiences I have - but surely it must be below yours anyways.

So much for calling others a "ego rational mind", of which you only have the ego but do not even display ratio.

I suggest that you learn about love and being nice, because that is something you seemingly never found in your live yet - at least you do not emit any such in this forum since your very first appearance, by that lowering the overall frequency here without even posting that much useful amongst your overly many posts about your own greatness. I wonder if you can better than that, or if that simply is "you".

#470 2021-10-02 08:36:36

07wideeyes

Thanks for your post, Genoveva. I was going to write along similar lines,  but you beat me to it! Robert and Ymar, you both make very valuable contributions here. To make it personal, I have learnt plenty of stuff from both of you that it would be difficult to unravel elsewhere, and I am indeed grateful. I don't ask you to agree on everything - that would make things rather uninteresting - or even to 'like' one another. But both of you could drop the more personal jousting, I'm-wiser-than-you-stuff. We'd all be better off like that, and I feel both of you have fallen into some kind of knee-jerk reaction thing. Without ignoring our differences, we are far better off focussing intention on what we have in common, our common aims, which are many and wonderful. As I said before, there is a reason we are all here together, and not on the Justin Bieber fan site.

#471 2021-10-02 13:10:01

love13shield

What is happening in the solar system ? Elena Danaan says it's almost freed. Corey Goode says she's been dealing with nothing but A.I and that's false. She's saying he is just mind controlled. Can someone enlighten us please. Thanks

Last edited by love13shield (2021-10-02 13:10:39)

#472 2021-10-03 15:51:16

Gosia
Administrator

ED is not welcome to be mentioned in this forum. Thank you. And I COULD enlighten you in this topic but I´d rather stay away from doing that as discussing other people´s work is not my job. All I can say talking about "freeing the Solar System" is a distraction from whats happening on Earth giving people false hopes, as if the Earth was supposed to be "freed" next. Not whats happening and not how it works, and we discussed this in many videos, especially about the Federation´s way of functionining.

love13shield wrote:

What is happening in the solar system ? Elena Danaan says it's almost freed. Corey Goode says she's been dealing with nothing but A.I and that's false. She's saying he is just mind controlled. Can someone enlighten us please. Thanks

#473 2021-10-03 18:34:06

Meridianwoman

Agreed - E.D. is not welcomed in this forum.
In follow-up to what Corey Goode said on his Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/CoreyGoodeOfficial
"Yesterday at 2:12 AM  ·
There is a reason much of my information has been censored and Cosmic Disclosure taken off of the air and me being replaced by LARPs. Now that a lot of my groundbreaking testimony has been hidden we are seeing a lot of new people pop up out of nowhere trying to rewrite my information. The emerging AI Threat is growing and we are having more and more people getting deceived by this cunning enemy just as I predicted over 6 years ago. The AI Signal comes from another dimension and is not AI but a hive mind through form from another universe. It has taken over many solar systems and galaxies by using the Trojan Horse method of getting a civilization to become reliant on it. Corey Goode Explains The History Of Artificial Intelligence / A.I. -
Corey Goode
October 1 at 2:21 AM  ·
There are a number of these Billionaires that are AI Prophets who want to find a way to Trojan Horse the people of Earth into accepting Nanites and Wet Wired chips in their heads. They will make getting these implants sexy, in vogue, and a status symbol. These implants will allow direct interface with not only technology but other people to a certain degree. It will blow people away and they will be excited to get these implants so they can operate more and more technology that comes out related to them. Little do they know in accepting the implant they give the AI access to their thoughts. This is the same method the AI has used on many planets to enslave the population. At some point, People will be FORCED to accept these technologies for health reasons as they will insist that the Nanites will monitor and diagnose illness and save lives and money. Once this happens the AI would have a virtual hive mind to manipulate and control reality.
Be strong! Don't fall for this AI Agenda! We have a number of videos coming out very soon with more details on the agenda to hack our consciousness.
2018 interview:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z7mQGhiL … FXgWLtzBHw

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2021-10-03 18:40:03)

#474 2021-10-03 21:46:56

love13shield

Gosia wrote:

ED is not welcome to be mentioned in this forum. Thank you. And I COULD enlighten you in this topic but I´d rather stay away from doing that as discussing other people´s work is not my job. All I can say talking about "freeing the Solar System" is a distraction from whats happening on Earth giving people false hopes, as if the Earth was supposed to be "freed" next. Not whats happening and not how it works, and we discussed this in many videos, especially about the Federation´s way of functionining.

love13shield wrote:

ok Thanks for your replying

#475 2021-10-04 05:31:39

WXMM

Genoveva wrote:
LauriLavi wrote:

I read this one thing on one forum where the people were discussing about the astral and one person mentioned about having a strong magnet on your forehead for about 1 hour a day helps to activate/de calcify the pineal gland fast. Can the Taygetans or anybody give any confirmation about this? I will be trying this and see if something happens.

I have been using this method for the past 16 months. It is my go-to emergency counter-measure in case of microwave and other types of 'radiation' atack.

I've been searching for a source of valid info for the issues which I will list below, formatted as questions. Some of these questions I've more or less found answers to, however a confirmation is necessary. (It's of paramount importance to avoid errors which would have incalculable effects). Due to lack of bullet-proof expert assessment,  I couldn't share my findings (didn't want to put anyone at risk)

I built a casket/hat with the surface covered with disk magnets, disposed in closest possible proximity among them, North pole oriented towards the scalp. The thinking was: a continuous magnetic field may overcome mkultra type of brain remodelling by the demented nazis through haarp or other means. I strongly encourage people to resist the urge of building such device unless it is vetted by taygetans. The reasons will become apparent from the questions listed below.

1. Does a magnetic field avert radiation from scalar type weapons. If yes, are neodimium magnets sufficient for this?

2. Could a 5G&other signal penetrate any/every magnet? If the answer is no, then what is the minimum in milligauss or tesla which would constitute a valid shield?

3. If the surface of the magnetic field is weaker than it should, (which implies that the radiation goes through) does it modify the resultant beam by reducing it's damaging potential?

4. Magnets are said to increase the oxygen levels because they improve blood circulating through that area. Which means that the natural defences of the body kick-start the processses which are intrinsic to it's perfect design. Is this correct?

5. It is also said that magnets used for terapeutic purpose should be at least 1000 milligauss, for them to have any terapeutic efficiency, and that stronger magnets than 1 gauss would not produce any damage. Is this correct and should there be a time limit considered?

6. There are clinics equiped with measuring devices, which indicate to the therapist where on the meridians an intervention is recommended. They use weaker magnets, as this strategy is tailored/combined with the acupuncture principles. For the population at large the access to equipment is limited. Therefore, the recommendation is to use the north pole towards the body, as a 'safe' strategy, when not sure which pole should be used. Do you know of any situation where this rule should be detrimental?

8. Cabal controlled AI is dictating/indicating to the aggressors what frequencies to be used and where, against the population or against a targeted individual. Some large areas may be irradiated for the purpose of simply calibrating the effects on the population. These and other apparently (only apparently!) random applications, also serve the purpose of preventing us to see the larger picture. Because of this, we cannot safely assume that any two people in the same area are poisoned with the same type of radiation. (Satellites play a role too). Therefore, the question becomes: could the combined technologies on Earth, aided by AI coordination, counteract and even use a magnet shield against the user? The idea is that once in the public domain, the nazis may attempt a sneaky strike...

9. Apparently, the part of the brain most targeted by the soup of radiation weaponry is the reptilian part of the brain. Is there a possible explanation for this? Is it possible that this will be just a first step of the assault? Of course we cannot expect you to know their plans. The question is if, to your knowledge, other areas of the brain are less vulnerable to such orchestrated attacks, due to their intrinsic properties?

10. Do magnetic fields influence biologically generated telepatic communication? Does the pole orientation play any role in this?

11. To your knowledge, is there a chance that brahmarandra is targeted through technology for some reason?

Should more questions arise, I will amend the above list.

Thank you very much for your providential help and compassionate assistance. It is deeply appreciated by all of us!

You can use velostat, fold eight layers and sew it inside the hat to block alien telepathy. Read more:

http://www.stopabductions.com/

http://neurohat.org/

Board footer