You are not logged in.

#626 2022-02-09 04:17:39

Kris

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Can you ask the Taygetans what they think about Kim Goguen?  She claims to be the interim head of state taking over the financial systems of the world.  She claims to replacing Marduk of the Annunaki.

#627 2022-02-09 04:27:44

Robert369

Kris wrote:

Can you ask the Taygetans what they think about Kim Goguen?  She claims to be the interim head of state taking over the financial systems of the world.  She claims to replacing Marduk of the Annunaki.

This question has been asked and answered several times, please use the forum's search function.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#628 2022-02-09 10:24:52

Is it possible yet for Taygetans to give people shadow-work methods? To point to some trustable sources whose methods do more good than bad?

Traditional Reiki, maybe?

Reiki practitioner

#629 2022-02-12 17:03:27

Brahman

In the video "Spiritual talk with Minerva" she talks about a Japanese zen katana.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/spiritua … ome-aboard

"This is reflected in 19th century Japanese Zen practices on Earth, where the Katana is a spiritual instrument, which helps you enter into trance, which defines and protects you, it is not a weapon of war only, it is part of you. There is no weapon of war more spiritual and more advanced than a 19th century Japanese Katana."

Can anyone give me information on how to practice?

"Everything is illusion" - Sophia Swaruu

#630 2022-02-12 20:06:18

DarkOwl

Brahman wrote:

In the video "Spiritual talk with Minerva" she talks about a Japanese zen katana.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/spiritua … ome-aboard

"This is reflected in 19th century Japanese Zen practices on Earth, where the Katana is a spiritual instrument, which helps you enter into trance, which defines and protects you, it is not a weapon of war only, it is part of you. There is no weapon of war more spiritual and more advanced than a 19th century Japanese Katana."

Can anyone give me information on how to practice?

Do a search for Kendo, Iaido and Battojutsu plus the area you live in if you want to find a dojo that will teach you.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#631 2022-02-13 08:32:49

WXMM

Zen has nothing to do with samurai sword. Zen comes from Buddhism.

Bushido is a Japanese warrior's way of practice, so weapons are regarded as a belief.

He used Zen meditation to make himself calmer and more responsive. But its essence has nothing to do with Buddhism.

#632 2022-02-13 09:06:56

Brahman

WXMM wrote:

Zen has nothing to do with samurai sword. Zen comes from Buddhism.

Bushido is a Japanese warrior's way of practice, so weapons are regarded as a belief.

He used Zen meditation to make himself calmer and more responsive. But its essence has nothing to do with Buddhism.

Yes, I am more interested in spiritual practice and how it serves as protection.  But Japanese zen is a mixture of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Zen

Last edited by Brahman (2022-02-13 09:08:40)

"Everything is illusion" - Sophia Swaruu

#633 2022-02-13 14:25:07

Marc

Bonjour,

The number pi has never-ending decimals.
It is calculated like this :   pi = (Circumference/ Diameter) =~ 3.14159 =~22/7

Here is the first 100 decimals :
3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 7067
It is an open question, so what can you tell us about this number? What are the implications and meanings of its never-ending decimals?  Is pi telling us something about how the universe is constructed?  What laws of the universe are reflected in the pi number? What the Taygetans Science can tell teach us about the pi number?

Thank you for your time and dedication
Marc

#634 2022-02-16 03:08:09

Asteria

Would it be against the rules for them to share music? I would love to hear how their music sounds!! Also some of the music the other races listen to. Send us a playlist please lol. What kinds of instruments do they have? Also their views on earth music as far as the manipulation of the HZ 432hz to 440hz. How does music frequency affect the human psyche & body on a cellular level?

#635 2022-02-16 07:55:01

Fruit-of-Life

I have a question that can be answered,in future videos,a sugestion for future videos.

Cobra 2012 Portal is Negative Really ?.Jamael Karistus Channels says that he is Vlash.
Yegae2 says that he is a Naga.Hieros Gamos sound reptilian,but they are Truths mixed with trash
in his information.

Site Below.

******* link removed *******
[Please refrain from promoting external forums. Review forum rules. Moderator.]

Says that Reptilians do sexual rituals like Cobra 2012 Portal says.

So Hieros Gamos is Reptilian Trash.

Kundalini is Real,Kechari Mudra,one stimulates vagus nerve with tongue,and makes sexual fluids go upwards
causing hallucination,and ability to see auras and Astral Plane,Cobra put the real stuff mixed with Asthar Trash.

Also could be Truth in the Hieros Gamos Stuff,but sounds like Reptilian Trash.

Ashayana Deane says that Eiyayani were way more delicate,and that Aryans killed Eiyayani,just like Blacks want to kill Aryans now,and that Aryans have Eiyayani coding,but much less,and Blacks have zero eiyayani coding.

And Muscles,bioelectricity is reptilian energy,Original Lyran was Pale,like a Fetus like Yegae2 Says,all with pinzas,please dont erase this post.

Cobra says that his 3 priestess get killed,i believe that he Killed them,because he is a Reptilian Satanist,Naga,like i sayed in my imagination  when i was a child,he was our only hope,but he betrayed us,and he have to die,stuff like that i sayed,neutral demon,that betrayed us.

Cobra is negative?.I wait for answers.Another Reptilian Satanist,red thotian trash.

Last edited by Fruit-of-Life (2022-02-16 07:56:23)

Tree of Life.Kether.Kechari Mudra.White Tantra.Chastity.Druids.
Enlil is Zeus.Elendil.ElEnlil.El Enlil.
Lord of Host.Sky Father vs Enki Lucifer Hell God.
The Elite are Black Tantrist Black Magicians Worshipers of the Hell God Enki-Lucifer.

#636 2022-02-16 21:38:05

I have questions to future videos.

I ask for sugestions to self defense etheric and Physical.

I am doing 150 weighted dumbbell sit ups a Day and 50 Barbell Twists a Day.and 50 barbell weighted sit ups a day.

Sometimes 1200 sit ups a day.

Also Using Morphic fields to obtain warrior skull,flat belly,myostatin inhibitor,getting taller,and kechari mudra Phase 4,to open third eye,changing blood flow to see astral plane auras and spirits.

After that i will know various martials arts,and do etheric modifications to my astral body.

Like a Aryan Annunaki Taygetean.Do Swaruu have tips to defends against reptilians?.Example 10 pack abs,bodybuilding body,all know all martial arts,etheric self-defense,awakened third eye,i wait for answers,stuff to defend one against reptilian,is dangerous what i have in the  head,i needed a hard proof that the stuff is real,now time to erase darkness,at least in the astral Plane.Truth is a Square.Black or White.

Last edited by Militarization (2022-02-16 21:38:54)

Erase Darkness.
Black or White.
Autistic Mind.
Truth is Square.Erase Grayness.

#637 2022-02-17 02:34:29

DarkOwl

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Hello Gosia and Team/s,

Can you please do a video, or share available information, on the Norse mythology? Since you live in a Scandinavian country that is steeped in Norse history, you've probably asked the Taygetans and Swaruunians about some notable characters such as Odin, Thor, Freya, Loki and the likes. Were those characters based on Karistus and Taygetans, or reptiles in disguises? Or maybe they were groups of people like Enki vs. Enlil? It's something I'm currently researching and Earth's information is very distorted, as it is with many topics of course, and would like to know what our sky crew teachers have on this topic. Thank you very much and looking forward to any information they can provide on this big_smile

My Norse blood says Hel Yes!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#638 2022-02-17 03:54:16

microvirus6

Hi Gosia-- thank you for all sacrifices you make to bring joy and enlightenment to our planet.

My question is related to the afterlife, specifically, what does a human being need to know in practical terms in order to navigate this stage of the soul journey well. And really, though I read the earlier transcripts on this subject, I'm still a little vague on the mechanics of the process. The ET contact mentioned "Archons" sentencing humans to this or that incarnation based on their karma. And this lines up with near death experiences in which a powerful, spiritual, "angelic" being often tells the NDE-experiencer something like "It's not your time to die yet, you have more work to do" and then poof they're back on Earth in their body...

So a few questions about this... Who exactly are these Archons? What is their motivation? They speak as if they have authority, and indeed people meeting them seem to accept their authority as self-evident... But what is the nature of this authority? Are they truly positive? Do we truly have to listen to them and follow their pronouncements?

I know these get into metaphysical issues and at the end of the day it's all a manifestation of your attention/consciousness, there is no objective truth, etc... But yet based on accounts I have read there seem to be a LOT of commonalities in visiting the etheric realm when the transition/death happens. So I would love to know what this landscape is really like. I do NOT want another life on Earth and I want to know "my rights" so to speak, my true options, and how to make what I want happen. I want to know the mechanics of this part of the "game" of consciousness so I can play it skillfully.

Hopefully all this makes sense! Thanks very much! I would love the input of one of our lovely ET friends who understands Earth/humanity and who also has a clear memory of past lives and the transitions between those lives.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-02-17 03:56:46)

#639 2022-02-17 06:04:03

microvirus6 wrote:

"Archons"

Bro, you read my mind. I'm also writing a Archons topic at the moment.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#640 2022-02-17 10:41:20

07wideeyes

John Lamb Lash has a lot of info on archons as understood by the Gnostics. Maybe not the same in all details as what some others might say, but it is extremely interesting since it shows that the problem has been around for a long time. There may still be a few interviews with him on YT (probably 8 - 10 years old) and his book is 'Not in his Image'.

#641 2022-02-17 17:47:42

Albert

07wideeyes wrote:

John Lamb Lash has a lot of info on archons as understood by the Gnostics. Maybe not the same in all details as what some others might say, but it is extremely interesting since it shows that the problem has been around for a long time. There may still be a few interviews with him on YT (probably 8 - 10 years old) and his book is 'Not in his Image'.

Yes. Good stuff. I read his book years ago. Here is a link to an interview with Max Igan that I can highly recommend
https://youtu.be/xPj0TWgVvxs

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#642 2022-02-17 20:22:26

Robert369

If it wasn't yet again against the people - and the ones involved being criminals for it, unless they use it as excuse to get in but never deliver -, this is so ridiculous that it is truly laughable.

Let's hope that such "pandemic management" wakes up some people...

Unvaccinated truckers delivering vaccines, COVID-19 devices exempt from border rules

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#643 2022-02-18 10:12:19

07wideeyes

Robert369 wrote:

If it wasn't yet again against the people - and the ones involved being criminals for it, unless they use it as excuse to get in but never deliver -, this is so ridiculous that it is truly laughable.

Let's hope that such "pandemic management" wakes up some people...

Unvaccinated truckers delivering vaccines, COVID-19 devices exempt from border rules

A slightly perverse sense of humour is sometimes useful these days, isn't it?!

#644 2022-02-18 12:37:29

Rohan369

Hi!

I'd love to hear more about the Engan race.

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#645 2022-02-19 08:16:34

teacherkoo

Hi,

I read from a channel of Elena Daana that the matrix on the moon has been fully disabled, so there is no more matrix working. Is that true?

#646 2022-02-19 08:46:48

Robert369

teacherkoo wrote:

Hi,

I read from a channel of Elena Daana that the matrix on the moon has been fully disabled, so there is no more matrix working. Is that true?

The technical 3D Matrix is still active but in theory irrelevant if people actually make use of their consciousness abilities, as those overpower it. This means that it only affects utterly unawakened and unreal people, while the awakened ones can pretty much ignore it. The current main problem is the mind-control Matrix - and Elena is an active part of it.

This being said, since Elena is spreading lies about Gosia and the Taygetan team here, while claiming to have the real Taygetan contact instead and publicly denouncing Gosia for her work, any references to her anti-Gosia counter program are undesired in this place.

#647 2022-02-20 08:00:03

teacherkoo

Robert369 wrote:
teacherkoo wrote:

Hi,

The technical 3D Matrix is still active but in theory irrelevant if people actually make use of their consciousness abilities, as those overpower it. This means that it only affects utterly unawakened and unreal people, while the awakened ones can pretty much ignore it. The current main problem is the mind-control Matrix - and Elena is an active part of it.

This being said, since Elena is spreading lies about Gosia and the Taygetan team here, while claiming to have the real Taygetan contact instead and publicly denouncing Gosia for her work, any references to her anti-Gosia counter program are undesired in this place.

sorry. I am new to this forum and to all UFO information. So sorry if there is agenda that I am unaware of.

#648 2022-02-20 08:51:03

teacherkoo

Hi Robert and Gosia

I am re-study the Merkaba and duodecimal number system information Yazhi shared, and have a question regarding whether the Kabala Life tree is misleading since it only has 10 nodes, not 12 nodes shown in the complete natural Merkaba circle, or using the duodecimal number system. Is the Kabala 3 pillar being distorted? Sorry if my English is bad.

#649 2022-02-20 20:29:27

Danimajor

OK, new question,  sorry I can't help but ASK!

Gosia has mentioned some esoteric stuff like black Magick, I'm just wondering about Magick in general, white Magick and how it works maybe? From our human perspective how it works and why, which material we have on earth that is best to read and try to practice.

I'm thinking in terms as black Magick is used here prevalently by the cabal lower factions. Which Magick for us humans to avoid, like tools for us to help raise the vibration.

I get some info is more poisoness than like medicine because it can be used by the cabal. But what about people with good intentions and who want to know more about it from our POV.

The history of it would be cool and to know if there are planets that could be like a Harry Potter world and use Magick like that? Just wondering and thanks for everything already and helping to wake up to new levels this past week.

#650 2022-02-20 20:30:06

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has read Drunvalo Malchizedeks works

Drunvalo's writings are brilliant and true in many ways, but one needs to understand that there are many ways to enable the various Human-inherent abilities, and each of us needs to pick those that (s)he resonates with, meaning that not all options are available to everyone, e.g. due to self-limiting beliefs or preferences.

He teaches a great many deal of most important things, but in my view oftentimes cannot quite explain what actually happens, by that missing the opportunity to also transmit actual understanding instead of merely "procedures of what works".

Myself, I am more into actual understanding, and after a while grasped what he tries to achieve with his methods, and then decided for more direct approaches that match my own way.

Board footer