You are not logged in.

#651 2022-02-21 03:06:58

DarkOwl

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Danimajor wrote:

OK, new question,  sorry I can't help but ASK!

Gosia has mentioned some esoteric stuff like black Magick, I'm just wondering about Magick in general, white Magick and how it works maybe? From our human perspective how it works and why, which material we have on earth that is best to read and try to practice.

I'm thinking in terms as black Magick is used here prevalently by the cabal lower factions. Which Magick for us humans to avoid, like tools for us to help raise the vibration.

I get some info is more poisoness than like medicine because it can be used by the cabal. But what about people with good intentions and who want to know more about it from our POV.

The history of it would be cool and to know if there are planets that could be like a Harry Potter world and use Magick like that? Just wondering and thanks for everything already and helping to wake up to new levels this past week.

Drunvalo is in interesting fellow, but in light of recent revelations from the Taygetans, his work has been long surpassed.

Re. magic. Anytime you feel a strong emotional impulse towards a certain event or outcome, you are working magic. If it helps to formalise it in a ritual, do so, but it's not necessary! What you truly desire will be your outcome. Act accordingly smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#652 2022-02-21 15:45:41

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

Robert369,

Yes, I feel as if I've been bouncing around all the different systems from around the world, Gosia has been helping to tie together so many things, but at the same time opening more doors. The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

Could you please tell me what methods, or direct approaches you do use? I'd appreciate any info or possibly research material that resonates with you.

The methods and understandings I am using are "from within" (after raising my frequency and connecting "up there"), and thus there are no public links, though I have been writing about some of it on my own servers.

The short version how this works one needs to understand that every soul has full access to all knowledge in the universe according to his current frequency and other personal development. Thus, working on that will enable more and more access to it "from within".

The short version of how to do it is via raising one's frequency, connecting to the Higher Self, and learning to make proper use of intention, focus and willpower.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#653 2022-02-21 20:00:16

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

Forgive me but are you the Robert Gosia mentions pretty much every video?

No, I am not "Gosia's Robert" but only someone who is resonating with the Taygetan content and knowing some things, and who likes to share to assist people in their personal development.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-21 20:12:48)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#654 2022-02-22 17:15:12

Hello, Friends, and especially to Gosia:  I am late to the party, as usual, and have not posted on any type of forum before.  I am not sure if this is the correct place to post a question on what advice we can obtain from the team about alleviating side effects and suffering of the vaccinated.  I hope it is okay for me to post a link to the most recent video of a young woman having massive effects from the vax (Veronica Smith on YT, she can barely speak now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWjY4Qi8s7o&t=48s).  It is truly heart breaking to watch her video.  I referred her to www.swaruu.org, and gave her information in brief that could help her; however, every time I refer to swaruu.org in YT, my comments appear to be deleted every time...funny that. 

Can you ask our friends if they can give us any information to reduce the suffering of the vaccinated (who are all around me where I live and, as such, makes me want to help when I am able)?  Is it even beneficial to help the vaccinated, or should our focus solely be on helping the unvaxxed (for survival of the human race)?  I feel that it may be beneficial in that they are still a part of the collective consciousness here in "3D", and their experience will ultimately affect all of us, including in higher "D's."  BTW, I live in NE Ohio in the USA and have been following for years.  Thank you to the whole team for giving us the opportunity to expand our consciousness. 

Also, I try to share information from swaruu.org/Cosmic Agency with others, but usually to no avail, even among those who consider themselves to be awake.  And I no longer have too many friends to share with--they have pretty much disowned me for challenging the official narrative.  But I thank you so much for your dedication and devotion to humanity, and to the Swarunnians--I know you have gone through so much for humanity, and suffered so much.  If anyone is the Christ figure in this scenario, I would say it would have to be you (at least as far as my accessible knowledge allows).  And thank you Gosia and Matias (and Robert, I am sure also) for being in "3D" with the rest of us--you are a great help and wonderful role models for our spiritual evolution.  Much love and gratitude to you all!

#655 2022-02-22 18:25:42

Danimajor

I have a question regarding what Swaruu says in the 5d ascension video.

Swaruu: Sure. And like many people, some have entered the earth again because they already know the way out of there. Starseeds that have achieved a higher ascension. I'm one of them.

Is she saying she has been a person stuck on Earth reincarnating again and again before Swaruu came into being  and ascended from there, escaping the 3D?

So within our linear conception of time, before she incarnated on Erra possibly?

I know she has done many time jumps and other missions to help Earth. But why so much attention and connection to Earth by her?

I know she is a 7th D starseed now, but did her journey start on Earth before the first Swaruu was born?

Last edited by Danimajor (2022-02-22 18:28:09)

#656 2022-02-22 19:00:58

Danimajor

Not sure if this has been answered either, but do Taygetans have the ability to wipe memories or implant false ones?

If so does the Cabal also have this ability?

I'm wondering for if you save a ship of humans being trafficked, do they get to go back to their normal life's and how is this done?

At what point do humans realize they're being trafficked in the process of it, are they led to believe something else?

And what about signs of this activity occurring and signs to be wary of?

#657 2022-02-22 19:07:43

Robert369

@Danimajor: Please note that as the topic name suggest this place is for direct questions/suggestions, and not a general place to drop all the questions that come to your mind.

If everyone did that, we wouldn't need a forum with the option to create different discussion threads for different topics.

Thus I advise again to use common sense and create new topics for new questions, or post questions in fitting threads that address your topic already.

This being said: Awakening - which is what this place is about - implies making use of common sense.

#658 2022-02-22 19:12:21

Happy

Danimajor, your line of questions miss references to the Cosmic Agency material. Several of them would be deemed irrelevant if you had seen the videos or read the transcripts. I recommend active use of the search-engine on the transcript page before posing questions that subliminally put the integrity of our sources in question.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#659 2022-02-22 20:30:28

Danimajor

OK sorry, I'll stop posting. 

I thought the idea was to get ideas for questions to ask the Taygetans. I have been using the search function and HAVE put the time into watching the videos. Which is a lot of time as you know yourself. I have been rewatching them or reading the transcripts with these questions in mind with no clear answer, and thought other people might be unclear in these aspects as well.

I guess I'm rubbing people the wrong way and I apologize for that. I'm just trying to connect the pieces and thought this was a good place to get clarification for these subjects in the form of video ideas.

I will try to use better judgment before placing questions. I will not post information that appears irrelevant for consideration as a question for the Taygetan team by the rest of the forum.

I don't know how I'm putting the integrity of the sources at risk, Swaruu says to ask questions and reconciling seemingly contradictory information from a lower perspective, unable to see the bigger picture is why she is here in the first place. To help us see things from her perspective looking down at the Earth.

Helping, for are we not one? Shouldn't we be working together? I thought these were valid questions, and I'm sorry for I would never try to risk the validity of the contact. It is deeply resonating with me so I'll keep my questions to a minimum and in different threads.

#660 2022-02-22 20:40:46

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

OK sorry, I'll stop posting.

No need to stop posting, as almost all are here to assist with explanations and sharings to thebest of their knowledge, and there for sure are many who don't post their question but simply wait until someone else asks it.

It is only that we need to keep this place "clean" in regards to structure and content, as otherwise nobody will find anything again in the future.

This is what makes a forum different from e.g. all those many these days wide-spread linear chats, which are utterly pointless to have multiple topics discussed indepth, and which is needed with all the many topics that the Taygetans cover. (Hence the Cosmic Agency Free Chat Telegram channel is only of limited use, but good for instant information which is not possible with this forum here).

#661 2022-02-23 13:21:07

Cocreatr

Robert369 wrote:

It is only that we need to keep this place "clean" in regards to structure and content, as otherwise nobody will find anything again in the future.

This is what makes a forum different from e.g. all those many these days wide-spread linear chats, which are utterly pointless to have multiple topics discussed indepth ….

Thanks for your enduring labor of love.

Newbie here. Am I doing it right to
1. first search for posts with “video” in the subject,  https://forum.swaruu.org/search.php?search_id=81971133 and
2. if I do not find a post on that video I have question/suggestion for, start a new thread for it?

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#662 2022-02-23 14:04:28

I’m interested about Taygetans’ take on tattoos and body art. What kind of effects can getting inked have? Is it merely seen as an extension of your personality and expression of your artistic side, or is there more to it? Do tattoos only hold significance if you give it to them, like symbols in general? Do Taygetans have body art and if so, are there some symbols that are common? I remember seeing pics of alleged ‘celestial humans’ from Pleiades in captive from the 70’s, a woman and her son. The woman had a star map tattooed on her arm. I don’t know if that was fake or not.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#663 2022-02-23 14:16:36

Happy

Cocreatr wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

This is what makes a forum different from e.g. all those many these days wide-spread linear chats, which are utterly pointless to have multiple topics discussed indepth ….

Thanks for your enduring labor of love.

Newbie here. Am I doing it right to
1. first search for posts with “video” in the subject,  https://forum.swaruu.org/search.php?search_id=81971133 and
2. if I do not find a post on that video I have question/suggestion for, start a new thread for it?

Hello there, Cocreatr. Welcome. smile

Ok... you've reflected on how things work around here. We consider it somewhat important that members are sensitive for that, as this forum is open to people from all walks of life.

But as we also have a high regard for our sources - primarily found in the Cosmic Agency material, we put strict limits on any attempts of subtle denigration and manipulation by members. It's not difficult to perceive that. So we also find it a reasonable request from our side, that members put some thought into it. The use of your sound mind and proper respect will usually avoid any sharp responses from our side.

But please keep in mind that the forum is for discussions on topics relevant to - and mentioned by - our sources. - hence, our strong encouragement for specific references to the CA material whenever available.

That being said, we're curious what you may bring to our table. So please enjoy! smile

#664 2022-02-23 14:31:54

WXMM

I hope the dialogue between you, don't repeat the previous content, but expand the previous content.

#665 2022-02-23 14:34:08

07wideeyes

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

I’m interested about Taygetans’ take on tattoos and body art. What kind of effects can getting inked have? Is it merely seen as an extension of your personality and expression of your artistic side, or is there more to it? Do tattoos only hold significance if you give it to them, like symbols in general? Do Taygetans have body art and if so, are there some symbols that are common? I remember seeing pics of alleged ‘celestial humans’ from Pleiades in captive from the 70’s, a woman and her son. The woman had a star map tattooed on her arm. I don’t know if that was fake or not.

There is a video somewhere on this topic, Azirael. It's either a mini-topic type, or one of Gosia's personal videos. From what I recall, the Taygetans said it's not really a very good idea, but not as bad as plenty of things that people do.....! Check through the 'search' function and see what turns up, I suggest

#666 2022-02-23 19:27:33

Danimajor

Just wondering about the Crystal Skulls and their authenticity as well as purpose.

I know explanation of information stored in Crystals has been said, but I know there are Crystal skulls that have been guarded throughout the history of the Earth, I would like to know what purpose they serve if any, especially since so much trouble throughout the millennium has been made to protect them from various threats.

Thanks, I hope this question is adequate as I have done a thorough search of the transcripts and have not found any reference to them.

#667 2022-02-23 20:24:59

I put this text,as sugestion to see something in a Future Video.

After Hyperborea sank, the locus of the remaining population moved into the Isles. It has been stated the Isles where part of Hyperborea that did not go under the waves. The evidence I have seen shows the Aryans came from the West/North and moved East.*

The Druids called themselves the "Naddreds" which is Gaelic for "Serpent Priests." The Druids or Naddreds held the symbol of the Serpent and Dragon in the highest honour as the symbol of royality. It was recorded the Druid Arphaxad refferred to himself as thus: "I am a Serpent."

In the ancient world was a Priesthood called the Kingly Serpents or Naga's in Sanskrit:
"The priests of the Mysteries were symbolized as a serpent, sometimes called Hydra...The Serpent Kings reigned over the earth. It was these Serpent Kings who founded the Mystery schools which later appeared as the Egyptian and Brahmin Mysteries... .The serpent was their symbol...They were the true Sons of Light, and from them have descended a long line of adepts and initiates." - Hall
What were the insignias of these Serpent Kings? "The three, five, seven, nine-headed snake is the totem of a race of ruler, (Brahmins/ Naddreds) who presided over the Aryan Hindus."-J.H. Baecker.

One of the Holy sites of the Druids were described as such:
"One of their (Druids) temples in the island of Lewis in the Hebrides, bears evident signs of their skill in the science of astronomy. Every stone in the temple is placed astronomically. The circle consists of twelve equidistant obelisks denotoing the twelve signs of the zodiac. The four cardinal points of the compass are marked by lines of obelisks running out from the circle, and at each point subivided into four more."

The Druids also taught from their Temples that the path to true salvation was by work on oneself by finishing the Opus and obtaining physical and spiritual perfection. Part of their religious views center of a sun God named Esus who is crucified, dies and rises from the dead, a thousand years before Christianity existed.

A title of the Druids was Aryan meaning "Pefected man, shining one" or "twice born" in the alchemical sense. Ireland was once called Erie meaning Aryan.

"No country in Europe is so associated with the Serpent as Ireland."- J.Bonwick (Irish Druids and Old Irish Religions)

The story of Patrick is about Christianity removing the Naddreds and their wisdom Tradition and centers from Ireland. The Christians lead by Patick burned one of the largest libraries in the world holding over 300,000 texts, all the knowledge of the sciences, lore and history of the Aryan peoples. That was just the start of the cultural and physical genocide the Christians launched in Erie.

Related to Kechari Mudra.The Nose is a sexual organ.Science says that makes the fluids go upwards.
Swaruu says that she is Serpent,and that Druids are Taygetan Knowledge.

If one not activates it it doestn works,one have to activate it,takes years,blood flow,if one doesnt use it it doesnt work.

I ask to not erase this,one should investigate with logic and intuition.

Last edited by Brahmin-Mysteries (2022-02-23 20:32:00)

#668 2022-02-24 19:42:54

Danimajor

Hopefully this question is OK to ask here:

I was raised in Utah, where I currently reside, and have been in and out of the Mormon church at different points in my life for different reasons but recently came across some information that intrigues me.

Moroni, the "Angel" that led Joseph Smith to the Golden Tablets, is thought to have told Joseph that he used to live a life on Earth, but is really from the Pleiades.

Swaruu has gone over the other religions but this is fairly new to the scene and is also the most wealthy. Maybe we could get some information on this topic to know if any part of this story is real. How much is Cabal level. And the intent behind it from the Taygetan perspective. Were the tablets real or just a lie? I was thinking maybe he translated them wrong or not at all if Moroni was from Pleiades.

#669 2022-02-24 21:07:05

Robert369

Please note that no real "wise man" who tried to enlighten people created any of the religions, but that the religions were created to misdirect their work. Thus all religions are created by Cabal leaders to mind-control and oppress the people.

I wouldn't know what else is there to say about them, as the details of each religion don't matter except that there is a "choice for everyone". This includes any types of writings or gods which are simply lies or occasionally a result of heavily twisted old lore.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-24 21:08:18)

#670 2022-02-24 21:37:30

Meridianwoman

@Robert  Well said Robert!

#671 2022-02-24 21:42:11

Meridianwoman

Danimajor wrote:

Hopefully this question is OK to ask here:
I was raised in Utah, where I currently reside, and have been in and out of the Mormon church at different points in my life for different reasons but recently came across some information that intrigues me.
. Were the tablets real or just a lie?

~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps there is truth in the Joseph Smith story, and some distortions of his writngs afterwards?
I would like to learn more about this too.

#672 2022-02-25 20:46:48

I put this text for a future video.

Sociopath is a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.Psychopathy, also known as—though sometimes distinguished from— sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Sociopath

I believe i am a Asperger Sociopat,but have emotions,but i consider the Heart Demonic,just like the Root.
Luciferians are Sociopat,Satanics are Psicopat.When i was Little i imaginated that a Blacks Dog persecuted Me.
Intersing that i have Head like some ancient egyptians.Ashayana Deane says that Osiris is Luciferian and Anubis is Demonic Draco.
Jacob de Rothchild is Osiris,vs Nine Angles Anubis for Example,Soft disclosure like Corey Goode Says.
Interesing that Hitler was Rothchild,faction that Cobra says want to do Soft Disclosure.
I wait for Future video relating to texts above in taygetean videos.

Last edited by El-Balance-no-Existe (2022-02-25 20:47:48)

Metatronic Luciferian Aquatic Ape 11-Strand Caduceus Karistus Annunaki.
Emotions are Demonic.I am a Sociopat.Asperger.Erase Darkness.I am Diferent
at a Brain Level.Luciferian Annunaki vs Anubis Black Dog Draco Demon.
Morning Star Annunaki Seed of Annunaki David vs Draco Demon.All Obeys the Mind.The Eagle Controls the Serpent.

#673 2022-02-25 21:13:38

Happy

El-Balance-no-Existe wrote:

I believe i am a Asperger Sociopat,but have emotions,but i consider the Heart Demonic,just like the Root.

Luciferians are Sociopat,Satanics are Psicopat.When i was Little i imaginated that a Blacks Dog persecuted Me.

No. sociopaths and psychopaths experienced things in childhood, while the mind and the heart were still open to embrace the world with love.

But the child found that the world didn't understand them. So to survive, it pushed away this lovely part of themselves. And the part that remained, enabled them to survive and continue with the experiences life could offer. It was so brave and it survived! The existence here on Earth is so valuable for our soul growth, you see. We never let go of our heart connection, and if only a tiny fraction of this can be shared with the world... ...it's worth it.

So please, dear you: Find your way back to that child, who embraced the world in its entirety and such complete trust. Open the gate for it, take it in, and allow it the expression of wonder and glee. It is you! It's the deepest, most genuine and innocent part of you. You were so brave...! Thank you!

#674 2022-02-26 16:37:18

I have sugestions for future videos.I put the stuff,that i  suggest to see in some video in texts below.

What Taygetean think about Morphic Fields?.

Example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCI_9ooqVcY

I managed to change my Jaw with this Audio.

I can move energy with my hands,i have friendly reptilian tech,i cant shapeshift,but
if i  can move the energy fast i can infuse energy in my body.

I try to do it with the back of my head,but is hard to feel the fire,i am not reptilian,but i
have friendy reptilian tech,one that feed of red energy in general,not blocked root death wave like maitre.

If i activate kechari,i can power up the implant,and change completely my body with  morphic fields,to be like our Taygetean Real Men friends,and even Millonarie.

Morphic fields works,what the body knows to do tend to works more.

And all mammals have kundalini,the nose is a sexual organ.

The Caduceus is Holographic Technology,like Ashayana Deane says,all mammals have it,even hinduism says that,and like Swaruu and Ashayana Deane Says RH+ O+ Aryan Blood is Annunaki Blood.I am Lyran Annunaki,like Swaruu Says,her material says that,i am O+ or RH+ Blood,Aryan,seems to be italians,looks like greece antarian mixed,but looks very antarian,or like ancient greece,my mother looks like a statue,my father looks sumerian or something,not nordic.

I wait future videos about Morphic Fields in Taygetean Videos,related to Med Pods also,perhaps one can do Med  Pods with Morphic Fields?.What the body knows to do tend to work more with Morphic Fields.

Last edited by Morphic-Fields (2022-02-26 16:50:18)

#675 2022-03-03 06:16:03

mimmocanino

Hi Gosia and Mathias, thanks for the huge amount of information that you and our taygetian friends share with us.
I am an Italian architect  and ancient history researcher. Two question.
1) The most ancient statue on earth is the lion-headed man of  Hohlenstein  in Germany carved on mammoth ivory of 40.000 thousand years ago. Maybe an URMA? A curiosity: UR.MAH (beast-big) is a Sumerian word that means Lion.
2) What about elephants in ancient history? Are they linked to a particular ET race? I am studing two megaliths (search google: Pietre Incavallicata ) in Southern Italy, representing an Elephant and (perhaps) the legs of  a giant. Which kind of civilization can be the author?
Thanks

Board footer