You are not logged in.

#826 2022-05-08 06:11:05

mitkobs

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Black magic is the negative programming in all its variety - astral(emotion inverting), mental(mind control), ethereal(trying to make Source do things for Cabal) and material. Under the material is everything what is poisonous in nature and hidden(implemented) in what we need as basics and have to consume every day.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-08 06:15:02)

#827 2022-05-08 18:33:57

boma

Gosya, what are your thoughts on Ashayana Deane book Voyagers 2 ? It explains history of a human lineage in a complete way and explains a bigger picture, as I can see Taygetans do miss some info , I would like to know their opinion about it, also on Keylonta..

#828 2022-05-10 03:06:21

alesiaxxx

Heyya, just want to report an interesting phenomenon that I want more context on. Many people who are vaccinated are reporting that in their dreams that they have some kind of ETs collecting samples of their DNA? Any idea on what phenomenon they are referring to?

Also another thing there this idea that another earth is being seeded. I got this from an interesting source Sarah Braskman-cosme a QHHT therapist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNbt8NM … nel=UAMNTV she has a ton of other interesting info from the higher selves of many clients about atlantis and lemuria plus UFO crashes in early history of earth, she gives me enki/enlil vibes to the story from Sarah's books.

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2022-05-10 03:26:09)

#829 2022-05-13 00:33:57

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC05: History Of Earth
Recently, Athena attempted to piece together a sequence of events which defines Earth history, and it was very much appreciated.
Youtuber (and odysee) EWAR has a compelling series of episodes called "Lost History Of Flat Earth" in which he attempts to tie together what we have been presented as the history of humanity. While not all of it may be valid, it is still a very impressive compilation of questions and points of view that seem to clash with what is presented as the "official version" of human history. Does Athena have any comments on this? Just curious. Here is the odysee link to the episodes:

https://odysee.com/@EWAR:3

THANK YOU

#830 2022-05-13 09:42:04

mitkobs

It would be more interesting Taygeta and Swaruus to advise what to eat down here and what to avoid eating in order to live healthier. But probably will be difficult to say because people eat different traditional foods in different regions and countries of the planet. And there is so much variety even in natural foods. From previous info they shared that they eat food made from some kind of algae that do not grow on Earth. This is their diet.

#831 2022-05-13 09:49:58

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It would be more interesting Taygeta and Swaruus to advise what to eat down here and what to avoid eating in order to live healthier. But probably will be difficult to say because people eat different traditional foods in different regions and countries of the planet. And there is so much variety even in natural foods. From previous info they shared that they eat food made from some kind of algae that do not grow on Earth. This is their diet.

There's no "one food that a Human needs", because technically, food is an individual thing and what you need depends on your frequency.

This is because low frequency people cannot make proper use of high frequency food (though it will raise their frequency) and thus need low frequency food (like meat), while high frequency people will not want low frequency food as it lowers their frequency. And at sufficient high frequency you do not need any matter as food anymore but can directly harness the environmental energies, thus saving digestion and more.

This recently was extensively discussed on Gosa's Telegram channel, not rewriting it all here.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-13 09:50:58)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#832 2022-05-13 14:33:05

naringas

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

There's no "one food that a Human needs", because technically, food is an individual thing and what you need depends on your frequency.

This is because low frequency people cannot make proper use of high frequency food (though it will raise their frequency) and thus need low frequency food (like meat), while high frequency people will not want low frequency food as it lowers their frequency. And at sufficient high frequency you do not need any matter as food anymore but can directly harness the environmental energies, thus saving digestion and more.

This recently was extensively discussed on Gosa's Telegram channel, not rewriting it all here.

maybe copy-paste it here? ...either way,

the food one needs is also depends on your own gut floral ecosystem.
I think it's really interesting how we require a gut floral ecosystem to properly survive. a curious fact is that insects have gut flora too (hence tick-borne diseases from their own bug gut flora)

all them languages and vocabularies are making it difficult to communicate...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#833 2022-05-13 16:55:43

Robert369

naringas wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

maybe copy-paste it here? ...either way,

Sorry, but Telegram simply is too inconvenient to select chaotic messages and copy them here, which is the nature of such silly cabal-owned linear chat tools which thanks to the offered structure to successfully prevent any major amounts of useful content - and why I usually prefer structured forums. This lengthy indepth discussion about food, energy, what to eat, etc. was quite the exception from this "rule" for me.

If you wish to learn from it, you go there. If not, you don't. Your choice if it is not important enough of a topic for you or if you only read if if it conveniently gets presented to you.

In fact, the one who has the idea should go and do it, because having an idea and requesting others do do them bases on false expectations and mindset. Which is a general problem in our world right now, because everyone wants others "to save them and the planet" instead of saving themselves and more on their own - same pattern.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#834 2022-05-15 09:36:21

More Exopolitics news might be helpful, as I have found on this site and on the Odysee.com Cosmic Agency page.

#835 2022-05-17 00:19:57

I put data here,to see something in Future Video,related about this.

Corey Goode did say,that Draco did influenced Hitler.But Also,Anshar.
Draco used that oportunity to have powerful Nazi Space Army.
And Anshar influenced Hitler,that word used Influence,to cleanse Earth from
Mars Descendants,Grays,and Demon Descendants,Reptilians.Also to remove space invasors descendants.

Anshar and Eiyayani and Aryan are the Same.Original Humans Satya Yuga Humans.From 7D Earth.

Anshar did say that they were angry because we are to mixed,with reptilian,gray,space invasor,and Animal Blood.

I also Believe that the Resistance Movement that Cobra says are Anshar.

And Resistance Movement see Surface Earth as Savages.Corey Goode also sayed that.

I wait for future contactee videos about this stuff.

Corey Goode did Say Anshar Influenced Hitler.Influenced that Word he did Use.
7D Earth Humans.Anshar and Aryan and Eiyayani are the Same.Satya Yuga Humans.
Resistance Movement see Surface Humans as Savages.Most humans are descendant from
Mars Grays,and Space Invasor.Also Reptilians.Resistance Movement are Anshar.

#836 2022-05-18 00:47:49

Hello!  Please forgive me if this has been suggested previously, as I did not read each post in this section of the forum.

I am wondering if Gosia’s wonderful people would comment on the immediate future—I mean, what their impression is about the reported impending food shortages and complete economic collapse?  I know that Yahzi did a few videos on why the Cabal feels the need to crash this “game” and install a new one (too many participants waking up to a greater reality and threatening the control system).  Do Gosia’s friends see most humans gone by 2030?  If you are enjoying participating in this game (starseed or not, seems I’m a starseed who wants to hang on here until the bitter end ?), do the T’s or S’s have any suggestions as how to best weather the impending societal collapse?  I believe it will probably be very, very challenging to live through these times & stay alive…not many people I know believe as I do…they think that overall, everything will be “fine”.  I am not depressed or preaching gloom.  Just calling it as I see it. 

Anyway—a video on impending society collapse?  Economic collapse?  Famine?  Grand Solar minimum?  Second magnetic field around the earth in 2024 October?

Many, many thanks.  I appreciate you all.

#837 2022-05-18 07:10:58

arkangel

Don't know if this has been asked but the nano bots in covid vaccines must be re programmable right? Can earth tech be used to hack them?

#838 2022-05-18 08:01:35

Robert369

arkangel wrote:

Don't know if this has been asked but the nano bots in covid vaccines must be re programmable right? Can earth tech be used to hack them?

5G is the control means for them, so in a way yes, but it is not programming like an Earth computer, and many functions are hard-coded in the nano-particles when they were created.

Did you check the Taygetan material on the jab ingredients ?

#839 2022-05-18 11:19:03

arkangel

Robert369 wrote:

Did you check the Taygetan material on the jab ingredients ?

I have been watching the videos and there is a lot of junk in them along with graphine containing the nano bots. I havent had a jab but have done about 5 tests in total. I was just wondering if someone was working on hacking the nano bots as they are tools and could be used for good or bad.

In the UK all restrictions are gone so it seems I have no longer to worry about it for now.

Last edited by arkangel (2022-05-18 11:21:49)

#840 2022-05-18 11:51:40

Robert369

arkangel wrote:

I was just wondering if someone was working on hacking the nano bots as they are tools and could be used for good or bad.

Yes, such "repurposing" is possible and in the works, albeit not with terrestrial methods.

#841 2022-05-19 21:13:43

HotJolly

I had seen plenty of videos about 3D and 5D, but what about the other's?  Is there a good video describing what 1D, 2D, and 4D is all about?

Live long and prosper

#842 2022-05-20 03:57:42

alesiaxxx

With regards to Federation politics where do the sirians stand on earth issues and what council do they belong to? Based on the little memories I have, I think I am a sirian starseed.

#843 2022-05-20 04:33:54

HotJolly

I just saw the video where the sun was described as a giant arc wielder flame with no solid surface.  As strange as that sounds, this is not the first time that I've heard this concept.  An emerging theory called the "Electric Universe" describes the sun in similar ways.  Here is a link to a video that covers many of these points, including a non-nuclear version of the sun and galactic energy filaments which tie solar systems and galaxies together:

https://youtu.be/gBnSX6i349M

Some of my questions regarding the Electric Universe:

Regarding the interstellar filaments of energy, where do they come from and where do they go?
Why do this energy filament make the sun glow, but not the planets?
How does the energy that flows into the sun's poles become the energy that radiates from its surface?
Is it dangerous to approach the sun?  How should it be done?  Are there paths?
To find a portal, do you head for the sun's bright spots or the dark spots?
Is the force the holds our feet to the ground, the same force that holds the planets within the flat solar plane?
Does the tilt of our planet's axis cause unhealthy effects?
Why does the moon seem unaffected by the sun's gravity?  Shouldn't the sun snatch it away?
What is the significance of the solar eclipse, where the moon precisely blocks the sun? (this must have been a difficult thing to arrange.)
Can we witness anti-gravity effects within a tornado's vortex?
   (you can see items rising, but rarely see items sucked in horizontally across the ground.  Also, items "dance" in the sky for far longer than they should)
Where does volcanic and geyser heat come from?
   (Seems odd that molten rock would flow for miles through stone from the core, only to make a tiny bubbly puddle on the surface.)

Here are a few more videos that cover how stars are linked along filaments:

https://youtu.be/kLfoy5V7CRE
https://youtu.be/Gza1pEjRX6Y

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-20 06:53:40)

Live long and prosper

#844 2022-05-20 14:33:57

naringas

HotJolly wrote:

I had seen plenty of videos about 3D and 5D, but what about the other's?  Is there a good video describing what 1D, 2D, and 4D is all about?

I think the book "The prysm of Lyra" used this terms first (that I know of).

They only describe 7 densities. The book describes densities 1,2, and 4D.

Lysa Royal, Keith Priest (on the Prism of Lyra) wrote:

FIRST DENSITY: Awareness as a point; Physical matter.
This frequency level is the most basic. It provides the matter and energy for the creation of
atoms and molecules. The basic life forms of mineral and water, for example, are all
operating from first-density frequency. Humans possess this frequency within themselves as
well. It makes up the basic genetic codes.

SECOND DENSITY: Awareness as a line; Biological matter; Development of group or
species identity.
The consciousness expressed by second-density vibration does not possess self-awareness
(or ego). Most species within the plant and animal kingdoms exist here; however, their
placement in density depends upon many additional factors, including the presence or
absence of ego.

FOURTH DENSITY: Containment of volumetric awareness; Superconsciousness;
Reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; As vibration increases,
perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the a to
interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities; Negatively oriented
consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain.
Presently on Earth, fourth-density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can
account for the increased desire for unity, peace, and unconditional love as opposed to the
illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibratory rate of one's reality is
stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and
intense way. It is easy to see how this is coming into play with the thousands of individuals

I am not satisfied by the notion of density (nor the notion of dimension). These two terms are very similar, but ultimately (like always) are only rough descriptions.

oh, yea the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcO7gS6K_jY

Last edited by naringas (2022-05-20 14:35:42)

all them languages and vocabularies are making it difficult to communicate...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#845 2022-05-21 04:35:16

RoadtoSamadhi

Ways to kill negative reptiles I hear they have two hearts one next to liver.  Archons,
More

#846 2022-05-21 09:35:06

galacticjoel

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/mars … a-pleiades

Swaruu: Vrill and the Vril society: The Vril society was the one that was the link between the Reptiles of that faction and the human puppets or "relatives" of these... that is to say, the Nazi. The Vrill Reptiles were the ones who were manipulating the Nazis underneath with Hitler as the organic portal.

Vrill society was formed by Taygeteans and it was the link between the Reptiles of that faction and the Nazi.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/we-f … -of-temmer

How to understand this?

#847 2022-05-22 03:57:50

alesiaxxx

What is with climate political parties in Australia? The whole climate agenda is now going to dominate the Australian government as we just had our elections last night, even minor parties we never heard of are now in power with climate agendas.

Project veritas did say everything is going to be climate, climate and more climate. I wonder how this influenced the Australian elections...sorry I'm just having a lot of trouble accepting just how asleep Australia is.

I'm starting to view my country as a perfect Adamic race.

#848 2022-05-24 13:00:08

galacticjoel

In latest transcript  the same parts are repeated twice.  https://swaruu.org/transcripts/aritific … a-pleiades

#849 2022-05-24 13:07:21

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. I let Matias know. smile

galacticjoel wrote:

In latest transcript  the same parts are repeated twice.  https://swaruu.org/transcripts/aritific … a-pleiades

#850 2022-05-25 17:03:35

galacticjoel

Could you ask Taygetans,  how incense sticks work. Are they useful?

Board footer