You are not logged in.

#851 2022-08-01 02:57:27

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

07wideeyes wrote:

John Lamb Lash has a lot of info on archons as understood by the Gnostics. Maybe not the same in all details as what some others might say, but it is extremely interesting since it shows that the problem has been around for a long time. There may still be a few interviews with him on YT (probably 8 - 10 years old) and his book is 'Not in his Image'.

Just came across JLL information/interviews. Wowsers. The 'archon' stuff is super interesting but also this; Lucifer is actually Sophia. I didn't see that coming lol. Now I'll loose every last friend via conversations lol.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#852 2022-08-01 08:05:11

07wideeyes

Cosmic Sea wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

John Lamb Lash has a lot of info on archons as understood by the Gnostics. Maybe not the same in all details as what some others might say, but it is extremely interesting since it shows that the problem has been around for a long time. There may still be a few interviews with him on YT (probably 8 - 10 years old) and his book is 'Not in his Image'.

Just came across JLL information/interviews. Wowsers. The 'archon' stuff is super interesting but also this; Lucifer is actually Sophia. I didn't see that coming lol. Now I'll loose every last friend via conversations lol.

I'm pleased that my mention of John Lash has proved fruitful for somebody. I haven't really looked at his stuff for several years now, and can't remember a thing about Lucifer being Sophia. Maybe I just blanked that one, too much for me at the time....! Maybe I'll check back some time.

#853 2022-08-03 02:03:35

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC12: The Origin Of Ideas

Where do ideas originate? Where does creativity come from? It happens occasionally that two inventors will dream up the same idea at the same time, or two songwriters will write basically the same song. Is this because they are being fed information or are they all plugged in to the collective soul? Does humnanity have any orginal ideas, or is it all preprogrammed and pre-fed? For example, so many sci-fi movie scripts seem to echo what the Taygetans have described in detail. Where do Hollywood writers obtain their ideas from? Do they all plug into a source coming from the Taygetans?

In Hollywood, seeing as so, so many TV shows and movies have hidden cabal references years before they actually occur, who writes the scripts for these shows and movies? Is each writer assigned a set of topics and references that MUST be included in their script, or are the references added afterward by a team of cabal writers? How does the process work in order to make certain all the necessary cabal messages are proliferated to the population?

Thank you

#854 2022-08-03 04:52:13

mitkobs

SAG, all ideas come from the Source. Without the Source there are no ideas about anything. We all are one being and that is the Source and information is dispersed within this wholeness in very intricate ways telepathically and biochemically because all is consciousness in the base and then becomes nature and bodies. Brains are connected like antennas to each other in invisible way and connected to other beings of different order/density/dimensions and connected to Source all in one, in general.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-03 04:53:23)

#855 2022-08-04 12:44:30

mitkobs

Anyone remember was it revealed what was the cause(the real one) for the plague black death during Medieval times in Europe? Was it the bad hygiene(not bathing) that was advised by the church?

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-04 14:05:03)

#856 2022-08-11 03:34:49

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC13: The Nature Of Replicators

Swaruu has commented that on Taygetan ships, they do not replicate fresh vegetables. Is it possible to delve deeper into the whys that prevent fresh vegetables from being replicated? What makes a sweater different from a vegetable from the perspective of the replication process?

Thank you

#857 2022-08-11 04:04:13

mitkobs

Why there are trees in nature that give fruits, why not just replacing them with replicators. Because a tree is direct Source "replicator" with highest vibration. Replicators cannot create something with soulful properties and full sustenance. And probably the taste is not same. To eat something is not the same with to wear something. When eating we introduce frequencies to our body cells. Wearing something is not that intrusive like eating to our body vessel.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-11 04:08:45)

#858 2022-08-17 13:43:34

xburbx

I loved the video on soul traps.  Perhaps there is room for a part 2?  Below are some questions I had.

Gosia -

1. Can we be walked through the process of exactly what to do upon death and how not to have current belief structure interfere with reaching source/inner being?

2. At what point can you go from thinking about human constructs like karma to knowing all past lives. There seems to be a transition period where there is an etheric body that is still retaining it's physical body thoughts.  When does that change after death?

3.Can you immediately gain access to all past lives upon death?

4. So you die and your ether is body is present for how long? What’s the next step to leaving the Van Allen belt , getting all of your memories back and leaving Earth?   You mentioned the Van Allen belt has some sort of ether radiation in the moon video. Is this not the “cage” the Citeseer interview refers to?  Can that belt effect the etheric body if you try to pass through it?  This is the link to the interview where the lady said she was given info from the found entity at the Roswell crash.  It's a pretty compelling interview and the summary is the entity said they were the oldest race and that Earth was designed with a cage around it by their enemy a long time ago. It became a dumping ground for souls that were criminals, revoluationaries etc.  When the body dies, it goes to the cage and is essentially zapped having it's memories wiped and then sent back to Earth.  Is there overlap here with the Van Allen belt matrix that is being sent via the moon?

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/d … 1&type=pdf

5. How does one get their memories back instead of submitting to the mental constructs of society and falling back into the karma loop?

6. If the death environment is a world of beliefs you bring from your physical body, what happens to children that have no beliefs or elderly people with dementia ?

Thank you

Last edited by xburbx (2022-08-17 13:52:00)

#859 2022-08-18 20:04:19

Asteria

Hello Gosia and Robert,

I have been thinking about a video where Swaruu briefly talked about terraforming she spoke about nuclear plants. Do you guys have any more detailed information on what other things terraforming entails? How long do the effects last? is it permanent? does the planet try to go back to its original frequency?  any more details about ley lines?  Just some random thoughts about it.

This is just the link to the video that got me thinking

https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/w … ena-swaruu

#860 2022-08-18 20:11:18

Yankee

Asteria wrote:

Hello Gosia and Robert,

I have been thinking about a video where Swaruu briefly talked about terraforming she spoke about nuclear plants. Do you guys have any more detailed information on what other things terraforming entails? How long do the effects last? is it permanent? does the planet try to go back to its original frequency?  any more details about ley lines?  Just some random thoughts about it.

This is just the link to the video that got me thinking

https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/w … ena-swaruu

I'm curious about nuclear plants too, with all this talk in the media about it. How exactly do they terraform? Is it the frequency in the outputted water? Is the nuclear waste not fully contained like they say? Does the concentrated waste emit frequency far beyond its container? Is everyone who works at the plant subjected to intense frequency manipulation because of their proximity?

Last edited by Yankee (2022-08-18 20:11:31)

#861 2022-08-21 04:46:26

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC14: Do Zombies Affect Humanity's Collective Consciousness?

This is more of a theoretical question. If the cabal were to somehow succeed in prompting souls to exit their human hosts, that leaves zombie bodies remaining on Earth, but do those zombies continue to be connected to, or have some influence over the collective consciousness of humanity on Earth? For example, I assume ants also have a collective consciousness, and yet, an ant colony is made up of 99.9% worker drones. Do the drones still participate, or have influence on the collective consciousness of the ants, or is it just the queens that have a say in guiding the colony?

If all the souls leave human bodies, what happens to the collective consciousness of humanity? From the point of view of the cabal, soes it become more difficult to guide humanity, or easier, or is it not pertinent?

Thank you

#862 2022-08-24 18:39:27

Nancy S

I wish we could revisit the Non Real People video, didn't they say that only 1 in 5 people are real and the rest blink in and out and are only supported by the matrix?

Is the genocide going to be a way to get rid of the non real people in a "more regular way" so we can shut down the matrix and not have to explain what happened to so many people.

Is there any hope the matrix will shut down within the next 10 years?

In all honesty I'd love to hear Yazhi on this.

Thanks so much for all your work Gosia, I hope you realize what a big important impact you've had on humanity.   And thanks to all those who support her and make this forum possible, and the transcripts.

#863 2022-08-27 02:31:43

fairways

Hi Gosia - I would like t know what food Taygetans  eat and grow for their consumption? From what I understand they grow food in some of their space-ships.
Thank you
Wolter

#864 2022-08-27 14:38:15

mitkobs

In my opinion shutting down of matrix depends not only from the real people incarnated and controllers cabal but also by the cosmic cycles, what Source is doing. Then what this planet as intelligent sentient being is going through and if she needs a saving from this calamity of humanity that we are. Also what GF is doing and everyone from outside GF - ET's invested in this reality. Sun 13 as the top boss - combined consciousness of all life forms in this solar system and finally the destroyed planet Tiamat and the consequences that have been carried out because of this destruction.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-27 14:42:32)

#865 2022-08-30 05:55:41

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC15: Numerology

In the past, Swaruu has refuted any meaning behind repetitive numbers, such as 1111, or 2222, but what about numerology and gematria (converting letters into numbers) in general. Are these also just a construct of the mind, or is there any real power or meaning to numerology and the study of gematria? The occult certainly seems to ascribe meaning to it.

Thank you

#866 2022-09-05 22:34:54

Yankee

Do the Taygetans have fictional stories or movies of any kind? Our fiction depends on hitting the audience with low vibration emotions and then solving the problem through somewhat higher (but still not very high) emotions like revenge or self-sacrifice. An exception I can think of offhand is A Wrinkle In Time (the book; I don't know about the movie), which was not a torture to read and had as its point the value of holding the highest emotion you can to directly eliminate the energy of a problem. I imagine the Taygetans must have at least short parables that don't manipulate you emotionally but serve to illustrate a point.

#867 2022-09-06 07:59:09

mitkobs

I do not think they invent fictional stories that do not correspond to their ideas, because if they do, those will turn sooner or later a reality. Here on Earth all the stories that are fictional also become slowly a reality but not exactly how they are written but somehow integrating into the bigger reality. In the astral plane invented stories may turn into full blown reality.

#868 2022-09-08 18:19:46

I have data to put here,to when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

Kundalini,is the Real DNA Activation.We are now entering a Energetic
Zone,Exploded Supernova,Satya Yuga.If you dont have Original Human Blood
you cant awaken,because you blood is only 3D Blood.You needed Original
Human blood at least some of it.With Khechari Mudra,you force yourself
to enter 7D Earth,is the only option for people with some original human
blood.The Soul is Developed.One can ascend,or become dust.

I put this text stuff,to when could be useful.I ask for tolerance,i am, a autist,and that
could be a advantage,in some cases.

Kundalini as to do with New Energies,and Satya Yuga.Kundalini,the DNA
Activation occur,if you blood is original human blood.If you have
some blood,it can occur,if you are a human with no original Human
Blood,or 3D Blood Only it cant occur.With Khechari Mudra you force yourself to Receive the Energies.

#869 2022-09-08 20:08:34

Bigfeet_E

You do NOT force Kundalini (wholy Spirit) as it will end up entering darker realms through ego or super ego (right hemisphere/left hemisphere) instead of granted passage through the middle channel (shushumna nadi) with spontaneous activation. The eye of the needle story is about all this. Just had to mention that after reading that description.

#870 2022-09-09 07:51:35

07wideeyes

This khechari mudra post seems to live in a groundhog day time loop all of its own. Hello, khechari mudra post! Haven't seen you in a while. How's your tongue doing? No mind.....

As someone who experienced a 'kundalini awakening' five years ago, and who has lived with that energy 24/7 ever since, I humbly declare that most of what you can read or hear about kundalini is bullshit......! Probably no surprise there to the streetwise members of this forum. But Bigfeet_E is spot on: trying to force kundalini is a big and quite possibly dangerous mistake. Like me, for most westerners the activation of this energy is more like an unplanned pregnancy.

#871 2022-09-09 21:03:22

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:
KundaliniEnergiasLlegando wrote:

I have data to put here,to when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

Kundalini,is the Real DNA Activation.We are now entering a Energetic
Zone,Exploded Supernova,Satya Yuga.If you dont have Original Human Blood
you cant awaken,because you blood is only 3D Blood.You needed Original
Human blood at least some of it.With Khechari Mudra,you force yourself
to enter 7D Earth,is the only option for people with some original human
blood.The Soul is Developed.One can ascend,or become dust.

I put this text stuff,to when could be useful.I ask for tolerance,i am, a autist,and that
could be a advantage,in some cases.

How do you do khechari mudra?

This is one of the best teachers for Khechari Mudra and all aspects of Kriya Yoga.
I've played around with Khechari. It has a definite and immediate effect for me of increasing concentration and stimulating energy flow. Make sure you gargle with salt water before sticking your tongue up into your brain (lol). It will reduce irritation. Enjoy smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-Cn9H6CQE

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#872 2022-09-10 08:27:17

Alienhumanoid

I have a topic in mind that interests most people. Cash. How to get cash. Either manifest it in a pile on the table or some other way. Quickly.

#873 2022-09-10 20:45:05

I put data below,to when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

Cow,Chicken,and Pig Meat Industry is Full of Reptilians.

In a internet site says that and my inner knowing agree to that.

So,Klaus Schwab is doing a Right thing,because Meat Industry is Full of
Shapeshifting Reptilians,that love killing mammals,and even sometime uses human meat,and
is better eat bugs,than eat mammals that are much similar genetically to humans,mammals have,eyes,heart,insects
are diferent,so is more humane eating insect.

I did see eyes of one,and they are like Mayan Atlantian Naga Demons Wave.

Also Paraguay says in Spanish Hymn ¨Pueblo Viril" that is i believe Related
to Tartaria "Pueblo VRIL"

Latino America is Full of Reptilians,they even go to Catholic Church,they are
Tribalist,and Stupid.

I put this  data to when could be useful is an a contactee videos.

Last edited by DNADiamanteKhechariMudra (2022-09-10 20:46:25)

#874 2022-09-11 12:28:54

Bigfeet_E

Genoveva wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

You do NOT force Kundalini (wholy Spirit) as it will end up entering darker realms through ego or super ego (right hemisphere/left hemisphere) instead of granted passage through the middle channel (shushumna nadi) with spontaneous activation. The eye of the needle story is about all this. Just had to mention that after reading that description.

What is a wholy spirit?

My choise of semantics, you could say. So many names have been given to this power, like the 'Phoenix' for example.
When the power of the 'holy ghost' or 'devine Shakti' rises (ascends) from her dormant state in a spontaneous manner to connect the spirit (atma) of the individual self with higher Self for 'self realisation'. That process all-ways involves the rising of Kundalini. But Kundalini can not be tricked, manipulated, forced in an unauthorised manner without consequenses that will make her descend/retreat . She cleans your energetic system in tandem with your allowance of co-operating with Her.

Couple of short vids that might be helpfull, use subtitles as the recording quality is old : 1, 2
I've always sort of opposed the term 'holy' as it's been bastardised so much through the course of history. The original meaning, i feel,
sits with the healing aspect in order to become whole (integration). That is why i like to write it the way i did.

#875 2022-09-12 11:34:15

Wooof

07wideeyes, Darkowl,

About the backup of the website and other things, please read my email at your address or contact me.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-09-13 08:55:07)

Board footer