You are not logged in.

#876 2022-09-14 13:39:42

SAG

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC16: Adam's Apple

Swaruu has mentioned that males are inherently female when conceived, which explains the male nipples, but what about oddities like the Adam's Apple. Any thoughts on how this originated, and what purpose it serves in the male? Is it some kind of reservoir, or frequency modifier for the vocals? Is the Adam's Apple common in males across other races?

Thank you

#877 2022-09-15 12:17:45

07wideeyes

Wooof wrote:

07wideeyes, Darkowl,

About the backup of the website and other things, please read my email at your address or contact me.

Hi Wooof. Yes, I received your email and replied a couple of days ago. many thanks. I don't know if you got my reply or not. But as for website backup and similar, any info needs to go elsewhere, not to me. Maybe through the 'troubleshooting' thread, I don't really know.

#878 2022-09-21 19:42:28

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC017: The Scalability Of All Life
Athena compared the interconnectedness of all suns and how they communicate as being similar to a brain's neural networks branching out everywhere. Given that ships use the suns neural pathways to navigate, is it fair to assume that the sun is just a huge brain, implying that there is a huge body within which that huge brain is encompassed, and that if we were to zoom out, we would see a huge being who lives in their own society. In other words, are there multiple levels of existence if you keep zooming out and out and out (and in and in and in).

Is life in these 3D, and 5D and 7D realities simply akin to parasites streaming through the body of a huge being? If so, how far does the scalability factor extend? Is there a theoretical limit?

The same parallel can be seen in Swaruu's decription of electrons. Swaruu stated that electrons are tiny toroids, just like planets are toroids. This implies that all of life is scalable, and if that's the case, on each tiny electron, is it a valid perception to assume that an entire life exists on the electron's surface?

If we zoom inward, how far down does it go? Does it stop at the atom level, or does each atom contain its own galaxy?

Are we all (each species in the known 3D, 5D, 7D, etc. universe) not all "parasites" on a much, much larger entity/species, and is that larger entity/species not a "parasite" on a yet much, much larger entity/species, and ever onward? How would we know? How would Taygetans know? How would any species know?

Thank you

#879 2022-10-03 00:30:39

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC018: Place Names
What about names of places and names of cities. How organic is the naming of towns and cities and locations on Earth? Is it common on Taygetan planets to have two different locations which carry the same name? Ex: State of Washington, and Washington, DC. Or Vancouver, Washington (USA) and Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada), etc., etc.

How often does it happen that names are pre-assigned by the cabal for occult reasons, for programming purposes? Or perhaps two places carry the same name to obfuscaate the history of one of those places?

Thank you

#880 2022-10-08 00:38:07

Scott Summers

Hi Gosia

How do the Taygetans and Swaruunians interact with their cats?

What do they think of how humans interact with cats on Earth?

https://mobile.twitter.com/gifkitties/s … 2498891777

#881 2022-10-14 20:05:45

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC019: Origin Of Languages
From where do individual languages on Earth originate? Do they develop organically within a society, or are they imposed? For example, I heard that the English language was imposed by secret occult societies and has much programming embedded within it. Taygetans often talk about the importance of words and the power imbued behind them. Have other languages been imposed on a society for reasons that are not beneficial to that society?

Thank you

#882 2022-10-15 02:35:30

Manifestgirl

Matias wrote:

Hello all!

In this thread you can ask any questions relating to Cosmic Agency's videos or if you have a suggestion for a topic that interests you.

Lets all use this thread to communicate the above subjects, so the forum stays nice and clean smile

Thanks to all!

Please don't be angry with me for not exactly sticking to the post subject, but I'm so grateful & Excited that I finally completed ALL 372 videos since I found Cosmic Agency just a few short weeks ago!!!!! I followed Gosia's advice and watched from the beginning, not an easy feat and I feel like I just crossed a very long finish line with soo much more knowledge then when I began, and I wanted to share it with someone, all of you actually, I just didn't know where to do it.

I had questions but many were answered in videos that followed or were found through searching this forum. I feel like I graduated from school or something like it. Silly I know, But YEAH ME!  I did it, and boy was it worth it. I'm happy she advised that because it all makes sense when you learn it all from the beginning. Thank you Gosia and team for all of your hard work.

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#883 2022-10-15 05:37:21

mitkobs

It is answered, have to watch all the videos of CA. English and German are from reptilian origin. Some languages probably are imported with incarnating starseeds or directly learned from ET's when they been living here thousand years ago.

#884 2022-10-23 05:43:03

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC021: Twelve Thousand Years or Twelve Hundred Thousand Years?
This has been mentioned a few times in the videos and it's a source of confusion. Is it twelve thousand (12,000) years, or twelve hundred thousand (1,200,000, or 1,2 million) years? Swaruu and Gosia have mentioned both numbers several times. This refers to the length of time that the Taygetans were absent from Earth. There is a large difference between 12,000 years and 1,200,000 years, and it requires clarification if possible as which is the valid number.

Thank you

#885 2022-10-23 15:22:59

Outerspace

SAG wrote:

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC021: Twelve Thousand Years or Twelve Hundred Thousand Years?
This has been mentioned a few times in the videos and it's a source of confusion. Is it twelve thousand (12,000) years, or twelve hundred thousand (1,200,000, or 1,2 million) years? Swaruu and Gosia have mentioned both numbers several times. This refers to the length of time that the Taygetans were absent from Earth. There is a large difference between 12,000 years and 1,200,000 years, and it requires clarification if possible as which is the valid number.

Thank you

Hi SAG,

End of Tiamat wars and other post war events around 12,500 years ago.

#886 2022-10-26 15:14:56

Tr-3b
Banned

Gosha, tr3b is back engineered technology of a triangular ship belonging to which race? Does it belong to any race of the UFoP?

#887 2022-10-26 15:34:49

I have data that i put here to when is Useful in a Contactee Video.

Was Pol Pot a Reptilian?.

Tried to Recreate Eden,and his Smile was like a Monster.Great Genocide he did.

https://youtu.be/7m8qydbKqzE

Minute 11:18

I wait for when this could be useful in a contactee Video.

#888 2022-10-26 16:57:35

Outerspace

Tr-3b wrote:

Gosha, tr3b is back engineered technology of a triangular ship belonging to which race? Does it belong to any race of the UFoP?

This was already answered. Next time please check the transcripts before asking a question as you may find the answers.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/argen … on-taygeta

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/inter … al-contact

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/force … al-contact

#889 2022-10-26 17:22:13

Tr-3b
Banned

Outerspace wrote:
Tr-3b wrote:

This was already answered. Next time please check the transcripts before asking a question as you may find the answers.

Maybe you should re-watch those videos to learn that answers to much questions are not there.

#890 2022-10-26 18:20:22

Outerspace

Tr-3b wrote:
Outerspace wrote:
Tr-3b wrote:

Maybe you should re-watch those videos to learn that answers to much questions are not there.

Those ships belongs to the cabal as they say, which can be Maitre, Kingu, etc… Also in the interview with Rachelle of Temmer where it says that Eisenhower made a deal with the Maitre in exchange for technology. And the Maitre fooled him. Most of those Tr-3b use airplane gas. It answers more or less your question. But if you need more details, feel free to ask.

#891 2022-10-27 02:07:21

Exploringsoul

Hi Gosia,

Minerva in the video "Transition into Crystalline silicon based bodies? Elements of the periodic table" Talked about the elements in the earth periodic table.

Could you please ask some of the further questions?

It seems like the elements in the periodic table are not wrong just too simplified. My question is those elements are well documented in the earth database for example atomic mass, atomic radius, ionization energy, electronegativity. Do those value make sense or roughly correct?

Do the variants of the different elements commonly exist on Earth? Lets say, in a compound of eg. salt Sodium Chloride, does sodium exist as variant or pure sodium?

Thanks a lot!
----------------------------------------
Adding more questions here.

To help earthling to understand variants of elements, reflecting on Earth science, what kind of difference Earth people may observe between a variant and its most closed "pure" element, under our current mentality? Using the example from the video, Hydrogenated Helium and pure Helium, may we observe the difference on the number or stats of proton, neutron, or electron?

Last edited by Exploringsoul (2022-10-29 21:08:12)

#892 2022-10-27 09:14:22

Tr-3b
Banned

Exploringsoul wrote:

Hi Gosia,

Minerva in the video "Transition into Crystalline silicon based bodies? Elements of the periodic table" Talked about the elements in the earth periodic table.

Could you please ask some of the further questions?

It seems like the elements in the periodic table are not wrong just too simplified. My question is those elements are well documented in the earth database for example atomic mass, atomic radius, ionization energy, electronegativity. Do those value make sense or roughly correct?

Do the variants of the different elements commonly exist on Earth? Lets say, in a compound of eg. salt Sodium Chloride, does sodium exist as variant or pure sodium?

Thanks a lot!

In relation to this could Yazhi answer if neutrino is a particle with mass or a photon?
Here we get confusing info from our science who on one hand say it moves at speed of light (c) on the other hand they say it has mass of 2.3 eV. While the first implies it is a photon (no mass particle can move at c because it's weight would grow into infinity) the second contradicts it.
Also, neutrinos would have to be accelerated by some additional field to reach c which does not happen. Neutrinos propagate at c right from their emission which is what light does as this is a property of aether.

Last edited by Tr-3b (2022-10-27 09:16:08)

#893 2022-10-27 09:40:42

mitkobs

Conventional science invent so much new particles and giving them some kind of properties but they fail in admitting that when you go deep searching the tiniest particles, dividing atoms more and more what you find there is NOTHING to find. Because what they search is more matter but matter is entirely based on consciousness and consciousness is not something tangible and material and will never be. It cannot be investigated like something possible to be observed by the 5 senses and their technological extensions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-27 09:51:25)

#894 2022-10-27 09:52:52

Scott Summers

Mitkobs

Actually, the more you search, the more you will find.

This is because YOU, the conscious observer, are creating the very thing you are searching for. (Hence, “seek, and you shall find”).

What they are missing is indeed what you said: everything is created out of consciousness.

Consciousness (the “I AM” in the Bible) is the key. And that is the very thing omitted in Earth science (by design of course).

In the Bible, God’s name is “I AM”.

Before you can say “I AM Mitkobs”, you say “I AM”. “I AM” is pure, unconditioned consciousness. Simply pure awareness.

mitkobs wrote:

Conventional science invent so much new particles and giving them some kind of properties but they fail in admiring that when you go deep searching the tiniest particles, dividing atoms more and more what you find there is NOTHING to find. Because what they search is more matter but matter is entirely based on consciousness and consciousness is not something tangible and material and will never be. It cannot be investigated like something possible to be observed by the 5 senses and their technological extensions.

#895 2022-10-27 10:09:02

Tr-3b
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Conventional science invent so much new particles and giving them some kind of properties but they fail in admitting that when you go deep searching the tiniest particles, dividing atoms more and more what you find there is NOTHING to find. Because what they search is more matter but matter is entirely based on consciousness and consciousness is not something tangible and material and will never be. It cannot be investigated like something possible to be observed by the 5 senses and their technological extensions.

Mitko, would be nice if you actually have yourself updated. There is so called quantum mechanics which knows already well that there is nothing solid at the quantum level but everything is a wave function. All particles are that.

The part what is waving is still a subject of a raging grunge because this substance that is in instant motion we call aether is not recognized as consciousness. And do not be surprised because we are slowly discovering what consciousness is.

I am persuaded it is more then the substance itself (aether) it is the vibration/motion of it. The sacred way of interaction of these consciousness waves. Without this consciousness would not be aware of itself. There would be no self if all vibrations stopped.

Hence a property of aether is an instant motion that can never be stopped only change forms.

Last edited by Tr-3b (2022-10-27 10:10:29)

#896 2022-10-27 10:30:52

mitkobs

Of course I am aware about quantum mechanics. But you are the one who ask Yazhi to differentiate from different names of particles that science is "discovering".

We only observe what can be observed but beyond that even the most advanced Taygetan science cannot observe because is not something that can be detected. And in other recent topics Yazhi said the same. You cannot catch consciousness, impossible.

#897 2022-10-27 10:54:18

Tr-3b
Banned

Mitko, please study a difference what a particle of matter (spherical standing wave) is and what photon is (electromagnetic emission).
Not sooner then after that you will understand why I asked the question I asked. Yazhi will know.

Also, Taygetans have the most advanced technology in the universe. They for sure can detect particles and waves we cannot. They have neutrino detectors.

Rewatch the videos to refresh your memory.

Regarding confined consciousness pls discern between a particle and soul/consciousness.

Last edited by Tr-3b (2022-10-27 11:57:31)

#898 2022-10-27 13:14:03

mitkobs

In the field of theoretical physics particles are given properties theoretically. I believe that something small like an atom cannot be seen with electronic microscope and science is talking about particles smaller than electron of an atom.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-27 13:15:16)

#899 2022-10-27 13:42:26

Tr-3b
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

I believe that something small like an atom cannot be seen with electronic microscope

Wrong again. Atom can be seen. Lots of photographs out there.

#900 2022-10-27 14:32:00

mitkobs

Not wrong, I checked before writing here. Cannot be seen because atom is smaller than the wavelength of the visual light, so is practical impossibility to see an atom. They use other type of identification with device called tunneling microscope.

Board footer