You are not logged in.

#876 2022-09-06 07:59:09

mitkobs

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

I do not think they invent fictional stories that do not correspond to their ideas, because if they do, those will turn sooner or later a reality. Here on Earth all the stories that are fictional also become slowly a reality but not exactly how they are written but somehow integrating into the bigger reality. In the astral plane invented stories may turn into full blown reality.

#877 2022-09-08 18:19:46

I have data to put here,to when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

Kundalini,is the Real DNA Activation.We are now entering a Energetic
Zone,Exploded Supernova,Satya Yuga.If you dont have Original Human Blood
you cant awaken,because you blood is only 3D Blood.You needed Original
Human blood at least some of it.With Khechari Mudra,you force yourself
to enter 7D Earth,is the only option for people with some original human
blood.The Soul is Developed.One can ascend,or become dust.

I put this text stuff,to when could be useful.I ask for tolerance,i am, a autist,and that
could be a advantage,in some cases.

Kundalini as to do with New Energies,and Satya Yuga.Kundalini,the DNA
Activation occur,if you blood is original human blood.If you have
some blood,it can occur,if you are a human with no original Human
Blood,or 3D Blood Only it cant occur.With Khechari Mudra you force yourself to Receive the Energies.

#878 2022-09-08 20:08:34

Bigfeet_E

You do NOT force Kundalini (wholy Spirit) as it will end up entering darker realms through ego or super ego (right hemisphere/left hemisphere) instead of granted passage through the middle channel (shushumna nadi) with spontaneous activation. The eye of the needle story is about all this. Just had to mention that after reading that description.

#879 2022-09-09 07:51:35

07wideeyes

This khechari mudra post seems to live in a groundhog day time loop all of its own. Hello, khechari mudra post! Haven't seen you in a while. How's your tongue doing? No mind.....

As someone who experienced a 'kundalini awakening' five years ago, and who has lived with that energy 24/7 ever since, I humbly declare that most of what you can read or hear about kundalini is bullshit......! Probably no surprise there to the streetwise members of this forum. But Bigfeet_E is spot on: trying to force kundalini is a big and quite possibly dangerous mistake. Like me, for most westerners the activation of this energy is more like an unplanned pregnancy.

#880 2022-09-09 21:03:22

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:
KundaliniEnergiasLlegando wrote:

I have data to put here,to when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

Kundalini,is the Real DNA Activation.We are now entering a Energetic
Zone,Exploded Supernova,Satya Yuga.If you dont have Original Human Blood
you cant awaken,because you blood is only 3D Blood.You needed Original
Human blood at least some of it.With Khechari Mudra,you force yourself
to enter 7D Earth,is the only option for people with some original human
blood.The Soul is Developed.One can ascend,or become dust.

I put this text stuff,to when could be useful.I ask for tolerance,i am, a autist,and that
could be a advantage,in some cases.

How do you do khechari mudra?

This is one of the best teachers for Khechari Mudra and all aspects of Kriya Yoga.
I've played around with Khechari. It has a definite and immediate effect for me of increasing concentration and stimulating energy flow. Make sure you gargle with salt water before sticking your tongue up into your brain (lol). It will reduce irritation. Enjoy smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-Cn9H6CQE

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#881 2022-09-10 08:27:17

Alienhumanoid

I have a topic in mind that interests most people. Cash. How to get cash. Either manifest it in a pile on the table or some other way. Quickly.

#882 2022-09-10 20:45:05

I put data below,to when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

Cow,Chicken,and Pig Meat Industry is Full of Reptilians.

In a internet site says that and my inner knowing agree to that.

So,Klaus Schwab is doing a Right thing,because Meat Industry is Full of
Shapeshifting Reptilians,that love killing mammals,and even sometime uses human meat,and
is better eat bugs,than eat mammals that are much similar genetically to humans,mammals have,eyes,heart,insects
are diferent,so is more humane eating insect.

I did see eyes of one,and they are like Mayan Atlantian Naga Demons Wave.

Also Paraguay says in Spanish Hymn ¨Pueblo Viril" that is i believe Related
to Tartaria "Pueblo VRIL"

Latino America is Full of Reptilians,they even go to Catholic Church,they are
Tribalist,and Stupid.

I put this  data to when could be useful is an a contactee videos.

Last edited by DNADiamanteKhechariMudra (2022-09-10 20:46:25)

#883 2022-09-11 12:28:54

Bigfeet_E

Genoveva wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

You do NOT force Kundalini (wholy Spirit) as it will end up entering darker realms through ego or super ego (right hemisphere/left hemisphere) instead of granted passage through the middle channel (shushumna nadi) with spontaneous activation. The eye of the needle story is about all this. Just had to mention that after reading that description.

What is a wholy spirit?

My choise of semantics, you could say. So many names have been given to this power, like the 'Phoenix' for example.
When the power of the 'holy ghost' or 'devine Shakti' rises (ascends) from her dormant state in a spontaneous manner to connect the spirit (atma) of the individual self with higher Self for 'self realisation'. That process all-ways involves the rising of Kundalini. But Kundalini can not be tricked, manipulated, forced in an unauthorised manner without consequenses that will make her descend/retreat . She cleans your energetic system in tandem with your allowance of co-operating with Her.

Couple of short vids that might be helpfull, use subtitles as the recording quality is old : 1, 2
I've always sort of opposed the term 'holy' as it's been bastardised so much through the course of history. The original meaning, i feel,
sits with the healing aspect in order to become whole (integration). That is why i like to write it the way i did.

#884 2022-09-12 11:34:15

Wooof

07wideeyes, Darkowl,

About the backup of the website and other things, please read my email at your address or contact me.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-09-13 08:55:07)

#885 2022-09-14 13:39:42

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC16: Adam's Apple

Swaruu has mentioned that males are inherently female when conceived, which explains the male nipples, but what about oddities like the Adam's Apple. Any thoughts on how this originated, and what purpose it serves in the male? Is it some kind of reservoir, or frequency modifier for the vocals? Is the Adam's Apple common in males across other races?

Thank you

#886 2022-09-15 12:17:45

07wideeyes

Wooof wrote:

07wideeyes, Darkowl,

About the backup of the website and other things, please read my email at your address or contact me.

Hi Wooof. Yes, I received your email and replied a couple of days ago. many thanks. I don't know if you got my reply or not. But as for website backup and similar, any info needs to go elsewhere, not to me. Maybe through the 'troubleshooting' thread, I don't really know.

#887 2022-09-21 19:42:28

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC017: The Scalability Of All Life
Athena compared the interconnectedness of all suns and how they communicate as being similar to a brain's neural networks branching out everywhere. Given that ships use the suns neural pathways to navigate, is it fair to assume that the sun is just a huge brain, implying that there is a huge body within which that huge brain is encompassed, and that if we were to zoom out, we would see a huge being who lives in their own society. In other words, are there multiple levels of existence if you keep zooming out and out and out (and in and in and in).

Is life in these 3D, and 5D and 7D realities simply akin to parasites streaming through the body of a huge being? If so, how far does the scalability factor extend? Is there a theoretical limit?

The same parallel can be seen in Swaruu's decription of electrons. Swaruu stated that electrons are tiny toroids, just like planets are toroids. This implies that all of life is scalable, and if that's the case, on each tiny electron, is it a valid perception to assume that an entire life exists on the electron's surface?

If we zoom inward, how far down does it go? Does it stop at the atom level, or does each atom contain its own galaxy?

Are we all (each species in the known 3D, 5D, 7D, etc. universe) not all "parasites" on a much, much larger entity/species, and is that larger entity/species not a "parasite" on a yet much, much larger entity/species, and ever onward? How would we know? How would Taygetans know? How would any species know?

Thank you

#888 2022-10-03 00:30:39

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC018: Place Names
What about names of places and names of cities. How organic is the naming of towns and cities and locations on Earth? Is it common on Taygetan planets to have two different locations which carry the same name? Ex: State of Washington, and Washington, DC. Or Vancouver, Washington (USA) and Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada), etc., etc.

How often does it happen that names are pre-assigned by the cabal for occult reasons, for programming purposes? Or perhaps two places carry the same name to obfuscaate the history of one of those places?

Thank you

#889 2022-10-08 00:38:07

Scott Summers

Hi Gosia

How do the Taygetans and Swaruunians interact with their cats?

What do they think of how humans interact with cats on Earth?

https://mobile.twitter.com/gifkitties/s … 2498891777

#890 2022-10-14 20:05:45

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC019: Origin Of Languages
From where do individual languages on Earth originate? Do they develop organically within a society, or are they imposed? For example, I heard that the English language was imposed by secret occult societies and has much programming embedded within it. Taygetans often talk about the importance of words and the power imbued behind them. Have other languages been imposed on a society for reasons that are not beneficial to that society?

Thank you

#891 2022-10-15 02:35:30

Manifestgirl

Matias wrote:

Hello all!

In this thread you can ask any questions relating to Cosmic Agency's videos or if you have a suggestion for a topic that interests you.

Lets all use this thread to communicate the above subjects, so the forum stays nice and clean smile

Thanks to all!

Please don't be angry with me for not exactly sticking to the post subject, but I'm so grateful & Excited that I finally completed ALL 372 videos since I found Cosmic Agency just a few short weeks ago!!!!! I followed Gosia's advice and watched from the beginning, not an easy feat and I feel like I just crossed a very long finish line with soo much more knowledge then when I began, and I wanted to share it with someone, all of you actually, I just didn't know where to do it.

I had questions but many were answered in videos that followed or were found through searching this forum. I feel like I graduated from school or something like it. Silly I know, But YEAH ME!  I did it, and boy was it worth it. I'm happy she advised that because it all makes sense when you learn it all from the beginning. Thank you Gosia and team for all of your hard work.

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#892 2022-10-15 05:37:21

mitkobs

It is answered, have to watch all the videos of CA. English and German are from reptilian origin. Some languages probably are imported with incarnating starseeds or directly learned from ET's when they been living here thousand years ago.

#893 2022-10-23 05:43:03

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC021: Twelve Thousand Years or Twelve Hundred Thousand Years?
This has been mentioned a few times in the videos and it's a source of confusion. Is it twelve thousand (12,000) years, or twelve hundred thousand (1,200,000, or 1,2 million) years? Swaruu and Gosia have mentioned both numbers several times. This refers to the length of time that the Taygetans were absent from Earth. There is a large difference between 12,000 years and 1,200,000 years, and it requires clarification if possible as which is the valid number.

Thank you

#894 2022-10-23 15:22:59

Outerspace

SAG wrote:

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC021: Twelve Thousand Years or Twelve Hundred Thousand Years?
This has been mentioned a few times in the videos and it's a source of confusion. Is it twelve thousand (12,000) years, or twelve hundred thousand (1,200,000, or 1,2 million) years? Swaruu and Gosia have mentioned both numbers several times. This refers to the length of time that the Taygetans were absent from Earth. There is a large difference between 12,000 years and 1,200,000 years, and it requires clarification if possible as which is the valid number.

Thank you

Hi SAG,

End of Tiamat wars and other post war events around 12,500 years ago.

#895 2022-10-26 15:14:56

Tr-3b
Banned

Gosha, tr3b is back engineered technology of a triangular ship belonging to which race? Does it belong to any race of the UFoP?

#896 2022-10-26 15:34:49

I have data that i put here to when is Useful in a Contactee Video.

Was Pol Pot a Reptilian?.

Tried to Recreate Eden,and his Smile was like a Monster.Great Genocide he did.

https://youtu.be/7m8qydbKqzE

Minute 11:18

I wait for when this could be useful in a contactee Video.

#897 2022-10-26 16:57:35

Outerspace

Tr-3b wrote:

Gosha, tr3b is back engineered technology of a triangular ship belonging to which race? Does it belong to any race of the UFoP?

This was already answered. Next time please check the transcripts before asking a question as you may find the answers.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/argen … on-taygeta

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/inter … al-contact

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/force … al-contact

#898 2022-10-26 17:22:13

Tr-3b
Banned

Outerspace wrote:
Tr-3b wrote:

This was already answered. Next time please check the transcripts before asking a question as you may find the answers.

Maybe you should re-watch those videos to learn that answers to much questions are not there.

#899 2022-10-26 18:20:22

Outerspace

Tr-3b wrote:
Outerspace wrote:
Tr-3b wrote:

Maybe you should re-watch those videos to learn that answers to much questions are not there.

Those ships belongs to the cabal as they say, which can be Maitre, Kingu, etc… Also in the interview with Rachelle of Temmer where it says that Eisenhower made a deal with the Maitre in exchange for technology. And the Maitre fooled him. Most of those Tr-3b use airplane gas. It answers more or less your question. But if you need more details, feel free to ask.

#900 2022-10-26 20:18:33

azhidaha

What I love to understand is ...
Federation - Reptiles - Cabal - Anunnaki
After many ET information transfering (various sources) still, these terms are not cleared.
Key information about the Federation provided by ST (Swarunians and Taygetans)
- Created 1 million years ago by Lyrians to handle Reptiles
- A Lyrian group ran from Reptiles to earth, They were caught by Reptiles and became their slaves
- A Lyrian group ran from Reptiles to Taygeta, They flourished and defeated Reptiles
- Atlantian civilization was a Reptile government
- Garden of Eden was a horrible place where Reptiles deactivated many of their Lyrian DNAs to create a perfect slave race
- Reptiles had a war with the Federation on Tiamat which led to the destruction of the planet
- The headquarter of the Federation is on (or around) Saturn
- Reptiles had a cube on Saturn which was destroyed by the Federation recently
- After the Tiamat war, the Federation put the moon biosphere to keep Reptiles captive on Earth
- Reptiles managed to hack the moon matrix to again leed humans for their slavery purpose
- Federation is the owner of Earth, They were from the beginning
- Those who decide for Earth are mostly none emotional races including Sirians
Key information from other sources (Laserta Interview, Zacaria sitchin, Wes Penre, and some others)
- Anunnaki Gods came to Earth and created the slave race for their porpuses
- Anunnaki Gods had conflicts between themselves (Ea vs Nammur)
- Anunnaki Gods Own the Earth
- The Gods of Sumer, Egypt, Greece, Rome, Iran(Zoarostrism), India(Hindu) + YHWH, Satan, Allah, Shaitan + Gnostic Archons all are referring to Anunnaki Gods
- Anunnaki are from Nibiru a planet that came to our solar system from Sirius
Obviously, this is a screwy topic which makes something clear: TAYGETANS' LIMITATION FOR DELIVERING THE WHOLE PICTURE
Ok, I try to keep my emotions better.
Sorry my ST friends, but this topic makes me frustrated.
It is obvious that:
- Humans are owned on Earth
- Humans were never free on Earth
- Humans were created for slavery purposes
- The Lord(s) of Humans is still out there, Watching them
- Cabal (The Lord's puppets) owns everything on the planet. Governments, Armies, Economies, Energy, Roads, Lands, Science, Media, Religion, News, Hollywood, Bollywood, you name it
- Cabal is another slave, They work for their masters. They do not do anything on their own
- Humans are just slaves, being their employees and workers
- There are 2 main factions between Lords which have conflicts with each other regarding humans, Reptiles vs Federation, Ea vs Nammur, Ahuramazda vs Ahriman, Allah vs Shaitan
I wish that STs make the situation completely clear with patience in as many words as needed. Like a Fandom Wikipedia, where people bring all the information of a fictional world. Explaining all characters, places, events, and anything between with a satisfying amount of details.
There was a time (6 years ago) when I watched the Matrix Trilogy movie. After finishing it I got so many unanswered questions. Time passed until recently (1 year ago) I watched it again + read the Fandom wiki articles, then everything became crystal clear, It was so satisfying.
I wish for a Fandom wiki about our reality.
Just look at the Matrix fandom wiki (or other fictional worlds like Lord of the Rings, etc) How they brought every piece of information on the table
Swarunians, Taygetans Plz do it
Federation Plz let them share this knowledge in satisfying detail. I know you are all reading this topic
Plz reach me and start the contact, if it can not be in the public
The very important thing my ST friends:
You did a great job all these years. Delivered a tremendous amount of valuable information, courageously, and I can not thank you enough for that.
It is my responsibility for finding the answers to my questions, not yours.
6 years ago I had no idea about something like a fandom wiki for that fictional world, but now I have it. Maybe the answers to my current questions are in a place/time in a way that I have no idea, for then become extremely satisfied with it.
Love You All, Yasin

Last edited by azhidaha (2023-01-22 16:04:30)

Board footer