You are not logged in.

#951 2023-01-03 22:26:50

nextdream

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Yes thank you. I should have mentioned that I've been watching the Cosmic Agency videos on youtube and have sub'd to that telegram as well. Will look at Mari Swaruu, too.

Ha yes I've seen the Matrix. All of them. Also I was a Matrix V Gold Edition reader going back almost 20 years now. Oh, and also also, I was already familiar with Harald Kautz-Vella and couldn't believe it when Swaruu mentioned him in one of her earlier videos that I just watched regarding black goo! Everything is coming together I guess.

#952 2023-01-03 22:37:12

Scott Summers

nextdream wrote:

Oh, and also also, I was already familiar with Harald Kautz-Vella and couldn't believe it when Swaruu mentioned him in one of her earlier videos that I just watched regarding black goo! Everything is coming together I guess.

Harald Kautz-Vella is the real deal.

Which is also why he is absolutely ostracised and very rudely treated by the “approved mainstream scientific academia”.

#953 2023-01-04 03:32:47

Outerspace

Thanks you very much Scott smile

And welcome nextdream, i recommend you watching the videos of Cosmic Agency from the beginning.

#954 2023-01-04 11:55:25

Joshuab

Gosia wrote:

Exactly right. Some things when explained could be counterproductive as they stretch credibility. I am not saying thats what happened there, as I am not sure EXACTLY, I am only suspecting based on what I know in general about these things and 5D reality. Greetings.

One of the attributes of the channel I have greatly admired, is given pieces of information on controversial figures, and stating a baseline of what is credible, without going into what is not, of which could be perceived as a low vibrational divulgence of factors that become a gossip. I was not familiar with Meir, and I was able to glean that his initial contact was legitimate, then I was able to do my own research and have an opinion (from the lower perspective) there was a break off into certain statements that were not from his contact and moved into the realm of messianic exaltations of self. However I have seen this in very prominent respected sources like DAVID Ike, who then came full circle and reneged this, and mentioned a psychiatric break at the time that element being a piece that was misunderstood while going through process and coming to what he was seeing is we are are source.

#955 2023-01-04 22:01:08

nextdream

Outerspace wrote:

And welcome nextdream, i recommend you watching the videos of Cosmic Agency from the beginning.

Thank you.

nextdream wrote:

Q: Is there a recommended playlist of your videos I can watch in sequence to get 'up to speed' without having to watch everything? Or else possibly some summary videos or maybe just essential updates/changes?

So, the answer is no? I'll be watching until 2024 to get current..  neutral

#956 2023-01-05 01:35:48

Yankee

nextdream wrote:

Trust your intuition and click on whatever video sounds interesting, and skip the rest. That's what I do. It's the only way to learn any topic efficiently IMO and have time for anything else. You can do keyword searches later to avoid asking questions that were covered.

Gosia covers things in a very natural way of speaking, which is refreshing, not trying to build up a bunch of complex terminology the way a lot of spiritual people do. This lends itself to people being able to watch things in any order and eventually fill in enough holes.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-01-05 01:40:34)

#957 2023-01-05 02:27:28

Scott Summers

YouTube Cosmic Agency has a Playlists tab.

https://m.youtube.com/@CosmicAgency/playlists

Swaruu.org has a simple but powerful search box.

Have fun! It’s easier than navigating the Bible (which is written in code)! smile

[Pls note I’m not in anyway suggesting that it is equivalent to religion or the final word in spirituality. There is no such thing.

IMO, it is a slice of the philosophy and spirituality of an advanced, mature race of ETs who are people like us.]

nextdream wrote:
Outerspace wrote:

Thank you.

nextdream wrote:

Q: Is there a recommended playlist of your videos I can watch in sequence to get 'up to speed' without having to watch everything? Or else possibly some summary videos or maybe just essential updates/changes?

#958 2023-01-05 02:38:32

nextdream

Okay, thank you Scott and you too, Yankee. This is the answer I was looking for!

#959 2023-01-05 11:27:49

Gosia
Administrator

You can also go to the PLAYLISTS in the channel and they are divided by themes. So choose whatever theme interests you most. Welcome to the channel and be patient smile

nextdream wrote:
Outerspace wrote:

Thank you.

nextdream wrote:

#960 2023-01-05 15:37:14

Ranxi

Hello everyone, I've got a question for Robert or Gosia :

As I was reading a transcript of Robert recently published wich title is "ACTUALIZACIÓN PLANETARIA - MEDITACIÓN - LINEA POSITIVA - Swaruu de Erra - Aneeka de Temmer", I was asking myself if there was not a little error, it is said :

"Si prosigue, empezará a interferir con la frecuencia de los electrones en la molécula de oxígeno, empiezan a vibrar y a girar porque tienen sincronización de frecuencias con la radiación electromagnética de las bandas a 60 MHz como el 5G."

in english : "If it continues, it will start to interfere with the frequency of the electrons in the oxygen molecule, they start to vibrate and spin because they have frequency synchronization with the electromagnetic radiation of the 60 MHz bands like 5G."

As I read elsewhere that "the 60 GHz frequency inhibits the orbital properties of electrons in oxygen molecules and
prevents oxygen molecules from binding to hemoglobin in our blood.", I'm just asking  : Did Robert wanted to mean 60GHz but said 60Mhz in his video ?

Thanks in advance for your response
Best regards

#961 2023-01-05 16:16:20

nextdream

Gosia wrote:

You can also go to the PLAYLISTS in the channel and they are divided by themes. So choose whatever theme interests you most. Welcome to the channel and be patient smile

nextdream wrote:
Outerspace wrote:

Thank you.

nextdream wrote:

Will do!

#962 2023-01-05 16:49:27

Jupiter 9

nextdream wrote:

Well I recently discovered your show on Gaia TV and watched all of it. Then I searched on duckduckgo.com and here I am. I have also found the youtube channel, odysee, and telegram. I have begun watching your videos from the 1st (posted over 4 years old now) and am trying to watch in sequence as that seems somewhat necessary. I tried watching a newer one but there is so many references plus things that have changed/evolved in all that time. I think it would take me > 1 year to watch all of them - no time for that. Also, this is just what's posted on the heavily censored youtube and not including the other platforms. I am watching them on my television via a nVidia Shield Android device, which only has youtube (also rumble) but not odysee or telegram; those would require me sitting at my computer/phone (yuck..).

Thanks!

Hi nextdream,

You can do what Yankee is suggesting and at the same time keep watching them in order at your own pace whenever you have time. One reason I think it's a good idea to watch them in order from the beginning too is because you can follow Gosia hearing about the information for the first time and she asks the questions someone would ask when hearing about the topics and concepts for the first time. And also the audience is new to the information in the older videos and so they might be more beginner friendly.

Also Scott and Gosia mentioned the Playlists on YouTube and I would say that the "Federation of United Planets" playlist is an important one to watch because it's one of the most important topics of this disclosure, and it's better if you watch that one in order.

You can also watch some of the interviews that Gosia has done. There is an update list on this Forum Thread.

And as Scott mentioned, the Swaruus now have their own YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial)and Mari Swaruu creates and uploads the videos herself directly from the ship. And I think she will be presenting the information in a way that it is not required to be up to speed or familiar with the information, so I highly recommend that channel for people who are new to this disclosure. And she started uploading videos only a few weeks ago, so you can follow that channel right from the beginning. You'll just have to get used to the text-to-speech voice, cause it's not possible at this time to use her real voice and I also don't think it's possible or practical to for example Claudia (the girl who does the voice over for Aneeka) do the voice over and then send it to Mari on the ship so she can use that instead of text-to-speech software.

I assume that if you don't like watching video on the computer, you probably don't like reading on an electronic device too, but if you have a kindle or a tablet you can also read the transcripts at swaruu.org Reading the transcripts requires less time than watching the videos. You could also print them if you have a printer.

As for updates and changes you can watch this one:

Taygetan Ship - Why Are We Here? - Update for the Newcomers - Meet a few Crew Members

And this playlist is contains a lot of essential updates and info:

"Personal - Gosia and the team

And the first video in that playlist is a must: I Talk to Extraterrestrials: My ET Contact Story (Taygeta - Pleiades)

And also the "Inspiration" playlist contains some of the most important videos of the disclosure.

Especially these three:

Yazhi Swaruu and Gosia - JOAN MANIFESTO - Message for the Starseeds in the Times of Crisis

Yazhi (Sophia) Swaruu - MESSAGE TO THE CABAL

Starseeds - What should we DO and how should we BE now? Conversation with Yazhi Swaruu

Greetings. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#963 2023-01-06 04:32:41

nextdream

Wow! Lots of details here. Thank you very much Jupiter!

#964 2023-01-06 20:21:24

Bucegi

nextdream wrote:

Well I recently discovered your show on Gaia TV and watched all of it. Then I searched on duckduckgo.com and here I am. I have also found the youtube channel, odysee, and telegram. ...

so this project is on GaiaTV? i'm curious what's the point there and how this has happened. hopefully many people there find their way out and into this information spectrum presented here. i personally cannot stand GaiaTV as it happens to be full of shit, halftruths and lies as well as an nice portion truth mixed in for credibility - in my opinion. didn't watch them.

PS - is this website called Cosmic Agency? i thought it is called Swaruu, that's how i've came here and read the transcripts

#965 2023-01-07 00:59:20

alesiaxxx

I viewed the first video and at the time of this post, only the first one is out.

I think the description in the video sounds a lot like the rife machine or the concepts held in radionics. I was wondering if these existing technologies were considered by Dale Harder in his medpod designs?

I feel we have all the technology and knowledge in alternative medicine, the issue is just that the medical industry cannot adopt it or use its steady funds to improve these existing technologies and knowledge for obvious reasons. I went to a healing centre who used all these alternative medicine machines including the zyto machine & the vega machine among others to identify and resolve issues.

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2023-01-07 01:00:55)

#966 2023-01-07 04:38:05

nextdream

Bucegi wrote:
nextdream wrote:

Well I recently discovered your show on Gaia TV and watched all of it. Then I searched on duckduckgo.com and here I am. I have also found the youtube channel, odysee, and telegram. ...

so this project is on GaiaTV? i'm curious what's the point there and how this has happened. hopefully many people there find their way out and into this information spectrum presented here. i personally cannot stand GaiaTV as it happens to be full of shit, halftruths and lies as well as an nice portion truth mixed in for credibility - in my opinion. didn't watch them.

PS - is this website called Cosmic Agency? i thought it is called Swaruu, that's how i've came here and read the transcripts

Yep. Gosia made a show and it's on GaiaTV. I'm sure anyone who wants to will find their way from there to here. You think Gaia is full of shit? Well, its a subscription based channel and it has to make money, so they have to appeal to a pretty wide range of people I suppose. They don't talk about things like covid if that's what you mean. Actually, Cosmic Agency doesn't talk about it on youtube either, as that is heavily censored and full of propaganda. But you already know this. You can ask Gosia why she made the show on Gaia TV I guess.

Are you asking me the name of this website??

Last edited by nextdream (2023-01-07 04:39:08)

#967 2023-01-07 09:46:13

Bucegi

nextdream wrote:

Yep. Gosia made a show and it's on GaiaTV. I'm sure anyone who wants to will find their way from there to here. You think Gaia is full of shit? Well, its a subscription based channel and it has to make money, so they have to appeal to a pretty wide range of people I suppose. They don't talk about things like covid if that's what you mean. Actually, Cosmic Agency doesn't talk about it on youtube either, as that is heavily censored and full of propaganda. But you already know this. You can ask Gosia why she made the show on Gaia TV I guess.

Are you asking me the name of this website??

thank you, it makes sense.

i was wondering how this website fits into Gosia's activities as it is the only thing i know of. i don't generally watch youtube or any videos like that as it's too long and slow for me to consume - i found this website a few years ago when i was searching for very specific information regarding an hint i've read somewhere completely else in the web, so i*ve drawn my conclusions and started to research into this further. took me quite some time to sort out the irrelevant stuff and tweak my keywords, but then i've found swaruu.org talking about exactly my question in detail (the only website which has done that) and i've been so amazed by what i read in the transcript that i started reading all transcripts one by one and following the website's new posts since.

PS: for me the transcripts are the best thing you have to offer because it saves me time and space and makes it better understandable to read. big thanks for that

#968 2023-01-07 13:27:40

Outerspace

mewgow wrote:

I would like to know more about Taygetan or Swaruunian culture, and anything interesting about the culture of other ETs. Is there anything interesting like rituals, practices, types of movement or music that they use? Is there interesting things in the culture that they would consider rude or certain rules that they follow? In some cultures you take your shoes off before entering a home, or things like burping in one culture is seen as rude whereas in others burping is an expression that the food was delicious. In some cultures it's polite to eat all of the food on your plate but when I lived in China it was considered rude to eat all of the food on my plate as it implied that I'm still hungry or that they didn't give me enough food. Also, surely within these races there must be some interesting sub-cultures popping up. Do they also have media there?

Hello,

Here are 4 videos about Taygetan planets and culture. That’s not all there is, there is more, and sometimes mixed with other topics. If you don’t want to watch videos, you can find the transcripts on this website. There is one where Anéeka or Athena is talking specifically about behaviors while eating, like if they use a fork and a knife like humans etc… and lifestyle in Taygeta or onboard ships but i can’t remember which video or transcript it was. About other ET races, there are plenty too, check it out on her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB1otgHV7ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm4njEp_89s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmhrilGb8Es

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AagbaWMofNU

Hope it helps smile

#969 2023-01-07 15:29:31

Jupiter 9

mewgow wrote:

I would like to know more about Taygetan or Swaruunian culture, and anything interesting about the culture of other ETs. Is there anything interesting like rituals, practices, types of movement or music that they use? Is there interesting things in the culture that they would consider rude or certain rules that they follow? In some cultures you take your shoes off before entering a home, or things like burping in one culture is seen as rude whereas in others burping is an expression that the food was delicious. In some cultures it's polite to eat all of the food on your plate but when I lived in China it was considered rude to eat all of the food on my plate as it implied that I'm still hungry or that they didn't give me enough food. Also, surely within these races there must be some interesting sub-cultures popping up. Do they also have media there?

Besides the videos Outerspace posted, you might wanna check out this one too: Are Extraterrestrials Similar to Humans Culturally? (Taygetean Pleiadian Communication)

And this is one thing I remember reading about their customs:

From the transcript: Extraction from Earth - Protocols. - **NO VIDEO**

Questioner: What do you mean by place of supervision?

Anéeka: ... They will still have to leave behind human customs that are not correct in Taygeta, but for that they were prepared beforehand during the contact by this means and others like Skype.

Questioner: And based on data from extractions, what aspect have you observed that has been the most difficult for them to adapt to and the least difficult? As a curiosity.

Anéeka: They have had a hard time leaving automatic terrestrial habits and adapting to small things that are observed in Taygeta as good manners. For example, no one enters a house with the same shoes they wore outside. Or the fact that everyone here bathes every day without exception and sometimes even two or three times a day. And they change clothes. Wearing the same clothes all day long is not well seen. Although it depends on the heat and the activity.

There's also flexibility with that, it depends on what they're doing. It's also to stop being in a hurry mode about everything. It's not necessary in Taygeta. Everything happens when it should happen. Calmly and patiently.

Questioner: Wow, what a curious thing you just told us. These little things are what make the difference, in my opinion. For example, sometimes there are also misunderstandings due to cultural differences when eating, with cutlery or table manners. Has that ever happened to you?

Anéeka: They are tolerated, but not very common. They learn quickly. When it comes to cutlery, we have the knife and the spoon, but it is different. It is like a bowl with a handle like a half sphere with an ornate handle for soups. The fork does not exist here. Instead of the fork we have a kind of utensil similar to oriental chopsticks, but made of three sticks with a flexible joint in the middle and have small tines on the end that touches the food. It grips the food between 3 points. ...

And I found this very interesting regarding music:

From the transcript: MUSIC IN THE UNIVERSE - GRAVITY, ETHER, AND CONSCIOUSNESS **NO VIDEO**
(bold mine)

Anéeka: ... As many people say, they don't see mathematics as useful, and I understand it. They are missing this: the simple application beyond the practical. Mathematics is music and music is mathematics, it changes everything now.

For example, a Warner symphony can be written with notes on a staff or it can be represented with a series of mathematical formulas that represent exact tones and frequencies and their relationship to each other. In fact, writing notes on a staff is seen as too simplistic and leaves out subtle and necessary frequency changes that make the music.

Writing a symphony with mathematics representing frequencies is more precise and accurate and that is how music is written in Taygeta. By using mathematics to write music you can go to infinity representing more and more subtle and precise sounds and frequencies.

For example, take Mozart, I bet if he heard how his music is performed today, he would say no, and that this is a contempt and that this is not the way it was. Because the original frequencies that he intended to share have been lost. If it had been written in mathematics nothing would have been lost.

And this is a quote from the second video Outerspace posted that I loved when I read it. Their brains are one single mass and don't have two hemispheres like ours so they think more holographically/holistically and science, art, technology, spirtuality are all blended as one. And this can be seen in the minecraft recreation of the interior of the spaceship Mari showed us. I find the colors and designs of the interior very beautiful and aesthetically pleasing.

Gosia: Ok, what about arts? Is it important for you? If so, what kind of arts?

Swaruu (9): Arts are important. But we don't see arts and science as things apart. It's all art. Building a starship or a chair is art. Stellar Navigation is music literately. It´s all blended. It's all blended because we don't think with one or the other brain hemisphere, nor do we "equilibrate it" its all blended as one.

Painting a starship is art, it's a painting, designing an engine is designing a sculpture. So everything is ornamented and with grace of lines, grace of design. The pillars that make a passageway in a ship have ivy engraved in it, and it looks organic.

Gosia: I love it. That’s why I love design so much. In all forms.

Swaruu (9): In the case of Suzy, the Ivy engraved in the structural components of the ship's interior glow and are part of the interior illumination system. We don't see things apart.

Gosia: Do you have singers? Bands? If so, what kind of music are your favorite ones there?

Swaruu (9): There are, and many. The music is very variable but the one that sounds quite native is the most common.

Gosia: What does it sound like?

Swaruu (9): Very much like a technified, yet natural, native American. Hard to describe. Like Techno blended with native American. Now many things in music are similar to many things on Earth, that's because of the soul sharing seeding dynamic that takes place. And a lot of Earth music is very appreciated here. There is cross influence all the time, with Earth and with countless other places. A soul will incarnate on Earth, and then become a composer. Seeding the music from the planet he or she was incarnated on before. Same with everything. ...

And they have mentioned many times that they love handmade things:

Aneeka: In Temmer, in my little house by the beach, I lived a simple life. As a civilization, with the technological level of mine, fully interstellar and since long, Taygeta tends to go towards the simple, appreciating hand made things and art, returning to the values of old where technology was made to serve people, and not make their lives more complicated and difficult. In a place where you can copy any object you need on a replicator machine in seconds, handmade things are of extreme value as they hold and represent a piece of life and consciousness of its creator, and that we respect a lot.

And at the end of this post I made a few months ago there is some info about the media in Taygeta.

Nothing else comes to mind, but this is already a lot of "homework", read them carefully there is going to be a test hahaha smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#970 2023-01-08 11:58:41

Outerspace

Thanks a lot Jupiter. Those were the 2 transcripts I was looking for.

#971 2023-01-11 14:36:37

mitkobs

When using immersion pods to incarnate on Earth how the subjects know in what exact family to incarnate. Is there any LIVE updating computer database of all pregnant(for less than 2 weeks) women on the planet. How the immersion astronaut know what kind of people they choose for parents. How this thing work.

Then it comes to my mind what Swaruus are saying that nothing here is real, only the experience we have. That means it is like a video game. You put the parameters for the avatar and the environment in which it will live(all the details) in the memory of the quantum computer and immerse yourself in a full blown human life that is totally AI generated or mind generated. If this is the case somehow the only real person is the one who have the designed experience. Or if they do it in groups together in the same time, only the groups that immerse themselves are real people. Everything else, all other people, animals, plants here in this reality are matrix, practically non existent.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-11 15:28:11)

#972 2023-01-12 05:29:22

Yankee

If memories are stored in the soul and not the body, how does a walk-in inherit the memories of the original soul in that body, or of the memories of the AI controlling the body?

#973 2023-01-12 15:48:15

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

Then it comes to my mind what Swaruus are saying that nothing here is real, only the experience we have. That means it is like a video game. You put the parameters for the avatar and the environment in which it will live(all the details) in the memory of the quantum computer and immerse yourself in a full blown human life that is totally AI generated or mind generated. If this is the case somehow the only real person is the one who have the designed experience. Or if they do it in groups together in the same time, only the groups that immerse themselves are real people. Everything else, all other people, animals, plants here in this reality are matrix, practically non existent.

I made comment on this in a separate posthere.

#974 2023-01-12 19:02:18

Jupiter 9

Yankee wrote:

If memories are stored in the soul and not the body, how does a walk-in inherit the memories of the original soul in that body, or of the memories of the AI controlling the body?

I don't know but one way we could look at this is that the brain cells of the body(and not just the brain all the cells too) are like a collection of antennas so when a walkin enters the body s/he inherits the antennas to the memories in the ether/soul. (And also the frequency of the antennas or maybe some of the antennas has to be altered and tuned to the frequency of the new soul/ether-fragment so the new soul links with the body)

Another way we could look at this is that the memories of the walk-out souls are implanted in the walk-in soul.

If you have time to reread/rewatch it, you can find more details about memory implants in these mindblowing videos about memory implants:

Memory Implants - 3D Matrix Management by Federation-Extraterrestrial Information (Aneeka and Yazhi)

Etheric Memory Implants, Life Plan, Free Will - Extraterrestrial Communication (Yazhi)

smile

#975 2023-01-13 13:42:43

Bucegi

Hello Gosia,

i have another question for you which i wish Yahzi to answer.

Quoting Yahzi directly here from the transcript - "This is also explained by a few truly awesome and wise scholars as the main cause of the fragmentation of the persona, the birth of the ego as consciousness was fractured in two, a subconscious and a conscious." - when talking about the great catastrophy which happened circa 12000 years ago and its aftereffects.

i have an undeniable sense that the self, which Yahzi also talks a lot about, is in some sense the the whole and unfragmented, unified field of the soul point of awareness - be that in the astral or beyond dimensions as an spirit or as another local point of soul awareness - which means, there's no dividing parts between the elements of self, whatever they may be for the individual.

my question is - what exactly is the subconscious and the conscious in relation to the unified self? where does "me", the observer so to say, fit into the picture? and is the subconscious selfaware the same or different that "I" am of myself? because in the specific context of human trauma and psyche dynamics i've come to the conclusion that the subconscious indeed is selfaware at least to some degree and got clues pointing in the direction that conscious and subconscious are two awareness points of the soul self operating the same body with different functions in an complementary relationship. it is a very specific question i wish to be answered, because i've got an feeling this may be an topic of great interest to many people as well as helpful for the individuals and collective as well.

Thank you as always,
and best wishes to you Gosia

PS: if that is more convinient for you, i allow you to change the structure and words of my questions for purpose of readibility and understanding before puplishing in another video/transcript. but i wish for the questions itself to be answered as they are by Yahzi, if possible. honestly i don't know how these things work for you and if my questions get forwarded

Last edited by Bucegi (2023-01-13 13:52:34)

Board footer