You are not logged in.

#1026 2023-02-14 20:53:22

nextdream

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Thalerus wrote:

Hello Gosia and everybody.
I would like to have the opinion of the crew about the ancient war that took place in India and that is related in the hinduist sacred texts (I am talking about the one containing the reference to Vhimanas). My question is: "Do they have any information about it? If so was the federation involved?
PS: Sorry if there is already one of the transcripts on this subject. I found out about them a little while ago (translated by DeepL)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

@Thalerus, I would also be curious if you find it mentioned in any of the videos (I have not).  smile

You can still go today to many of the locations in India that embody the history and information of that war. Information that you cannot find on the Internet. The frequency there still remains. A visit to Rameswarem in Tamil Nadu which has a temple with 24 wells built by Rama to absolve his sins for destroying Ravana. If you shave your head in the ocean and bath in these wells you will receive the download just as it was transmitted to Siva.

#1027 2023-02-14 21:50:27

Thalerus

nextdream wrote:
Thalerus wrote:

Hello Gosia and everybody.
I would like to have the opinion of the crew about the ancient war that took place in India and that is related in the hinduist sacred texts (I am talking about the one containing the reference to Vhimanas). My question is: "Do they have any information about it? If so was the federation involved?
PS: Sorry if there is already one of the transcripts on this subject. I found out about them a little while ago (translated by DeepL)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

@Thalerus, I would also be curious if you find it mentioned in any of the videos (I have not).  smile

You can still go today to many of the locations in India that embody the history and information of that war. Information that you cannot find on the Internet. The frequency there still remains. A visit to Rameswarem in Tamil Nadu which has a temple with 24 wells built by Rama to absolve his sins for destroying Ravana. If you shave your head in the ocean and bath in these wells you will receive the download just as it was transmitted to Siva.

Ok thanks for the information!

tout ce qui est d'or ne brille pas, tous ceux qui errent ne sont pas perdu

#1028 2023-02-15 21:49:09

Uurloq

Gosia, please don't forget about the Vampires video. Thanks in advance. smile

#1029 2023-02-16 14:35:57

I have a data that i put here to see something in Future Contactee Videos.

Is Ginaabul Reptilian Race regresive or,does not eat Humans?:

Is Ginaabul regresive or not,positive or negative to humans?.

I wait for Future Contactee Video About this.

#1030 2023-02-16 17:30:56

ro2778

NASA says the James Webb telescope is at a point in space called L2 or something like that, does the telescope exist? Is it actually where they say it is?

#1031 2023-02-16 17:48:44

Beallendall
Banned

ro2778 wrote:

NASA says the James Webb telescope is at a point in space called L2 or something like that, does the telescope exist? Is it actually where they say it is?

I believe it does as they indeed have much better pictures of space than before which tells me that there must be another device making them.
Do you have any doubts? What makes you you think so? How else would they get hold of high quality pictures of space they are sharing now?

#1032 2023-02-16 18:32:42

Happy

Beallendall wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

I believe it does as they indeed have much better pictures of space than before which tells me that there must be another device making them.
Do you have any doubts? What makes you you think so? How else would they get hold of high quality pictures of space they are sharing now?

"Jim Stone Freelance"  - a highly under-referenced investigative reporter/researcher - has covered the James Webb Telescope since even before it launced, and called money-laundering BS on the whole project from the start. He's repeatedly written things like:

From Jim Stone's "voterig" website:

What everyone missed: The Webb telescope is colorblind

Recently we all got to see a cute image "from the Webb telescope" that had beautiful colorful galaxies. Only one problem: The WEBB sees infrared only. The colors are not possible.

Additionally, structurally speaking the WEBB can only produce 3 pointed stars. The number of points on stars in reflector telescopes is determined by how many struts are holding the secondary mirror. The Webb has 3 struts. Therefore, the stars will have 3 points.

I was right before Webb launched: Due to the fakery being returned as "Images from the Webb" There's a good chance that if anything did get launched, it was a mockup and corruption pocketed the majority of $10 billion. Now they say it is getting repeatedly damaged by micrometeorites. That's a good excuse to simply "ditch the project" and then issue some cute fake photos for the kiddies.

The Hubble CAN produce beautiful colorful galaxy pics. It was tuned to the visible frequency range (considerably above and below also) but the Hubble CAN produce magnificient crowd pleasing photos. And that was a good choice, considering when it was launched. However, the Webb was supposed to be a science only instrument that had no crowd pleasing appeal at all. Why then are they faking crowd pleasing photos and slapping the name "Webb" to them? To prove it is "real"?? Anyone with any astronomy sense ought to be able to call BS, and people probably are. Google is probably doing lots of cleanup.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#1033 2023-02-19 18:16:45

arkangel

A look at mount kailash would be interesting.

#1034 2023-02-19 18:53:25

AwakenedOne

Found this video incredibly interesting [Real Magic]- as it ties in the "Lost Science/Math" the ancients knew of with our 20th/21st century scientific discoveries. I wonder how yahzi and others could clarify or expand on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mI5Ye9-PSs

Thanks smile

"The Power Is In You"
"Knowledge Is Power"
"Just Do It"

#1035 2023-02-22 21:58:06

Yankee

Can they talk more about American history? There was a lot of large and masterfully designed architecture that doesn't make sense for the time and must have been discovered and repurposed by the new settlers.

Similar elsewhere in the world, like the amazing cathedrals that the Catholic Church took credit for and other things nobody is able to build today, and so many stone ruins. I saw the CA videos on the pyramids. I haven't seen much explanation from them on what happened after that, and the things that are in good enough shape that they had to have been built relatively recently but not as recent as the history books say.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-02-22 22:16:11)

#1036 2023-02-23 19:03:06

RoadtoSamadhi

Suggestions on how to fight against tyranny like the car battery suggestion would be nice now

#1037 2023-02-23 21:57:00

Celeborn

There's a couple of items I'd love to know about regarding marine life in Taygeta, especially on Temmer. As a youngster, I wanted to be a marine scientist. Part of me still does, but I realize I might be living in squalor if I was (here in the US, scientists are not typically paid well). Firstly, I'd love to know if the marine biosphere has the same sorts of subsystems like it does here (e.g., reef environments, etc). I'd love to know what some of their fish look like. I had a lucid dream once where I was somewhere else, diving in the shallows and the fish were simply indescribable. Also, do they have the same sorts of marine mammals that we do?

On a related topic, I have some interest in naval engineering, so I'm curious about the designs of some of their ocean-going vessels. For example, many of our ships have hull designs that include a protuberance referred to as the bulbous bow. This development has sadly been responsible for many whale deaths by collision, and I would hope their designs avoid this.

#1038 2023-02-24 06:39:50

Brahman

I would like the Swaruus to tell us something about what the teachings of their elders are. Since the ETs in 5D are also in a matrix their elders must know about it and know how to achieve liberation from all matrices.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1039 2023-02-24 16:49:27

ChazSedona

the other day Mari was talking about Antarctica and the various ET races coming and going then into the MagLev train tunnels. I'm wondering if the 'Moon' generated 3D Matrix extends to Inner Earth zones????? Interesting topic for a video I think. Ask Yazhi or Mari. Thanks.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#1040 2023-02-24 18:51:10

Jupiter 9

ChazSedona wrote:

the other day Mari was talking about Antarctica and the various ET races coming and going then into the MagLev train tunnels. I'm wondering if the 'Moon' generated 3D Matrix extends to Inner Earth zones????? Interesting topic for a video I think. Ask Yazhi or Mari. Thanks.

I remember they mentioned that the matrix is weaker underground in the Agarthian video:

Extraterrestrial Races: Agarthians (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)

------------------------------------

Swaruu: [...] The Agartheans-ex-Lemurians had advanced technology even though they lost much in the great flood. They lost more than Atlantis. They used their technology to form an advanced intra-terrestrial civilization. Little by little through thousands of years, and with relatively little negative interference they spread all over the world, but underground. Where the Matrix is weak. Their very high frequency, willingness to live well and be happy kept them in 5D or very low 5D. Capital city: Great Shambala (under the Gobi Desert, Mongolia and North China). Alternate pioneer city: Shambala minor. Secret location, Himalaya. They have underground cities all over the world and represent a planetary society. They have control over the two polar entrances.

[...]

Gosia: And are they positive in general?

Swaruu: Yes, they are positive. But remember that today they are invaded. The lizards entered the parts that are in lower frequency, mostly because of their geographical location, leaving the parts of Agartha that are more below and outside of 3D, free.

Gosia: But they were in 5D, right? How did the reptilians get into 5D there?

Swaruu: Because the parts of Agartha that are close to the surface are in 4D or 3D. [...]

------------------------------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#1041 2023-02-25 22:41:54

JimiPickle

Gosia, through military gaming and exercise, an outcome is generated by the exercise. These outcomes form new games and exercises. However, there are certain unknown outcomes that form that fall outside of expectations that challenge the exercise creators beyond what they perceive as possible.

With this in mind, this 3d matrix, called a game, produces variations of outcomes that build to a climax that will lead to the termination of the experience, however, there is an known/unknown outcome of each game that is outside of the expectations of the experience. We can say that this is the growth or unseen/unknown path of certain souls; the next journey. Knowing this is a possibility before the game is started, and knowing that these journeys have been in previous games to be founded, what are these mysterious journeys previously discovered? Is there an outcome that the controllers are searching for? If so, what outcome/journey/experience is being sought that has not been found?

For reference, a reverse world was discovered by one of the  Swaruu’s. Is this occurrence known by the 5d and above? Are they searching for understanding and a bridge to this dimension/density? Are they gaming this here in 3d to find said bridge? What else is being gamed…? Infinite possibilities arise.

Next question: since there has been many resets on earth 3d, can we assume that there has been resets to all densities as well?

The above questions were generated from the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfcqbCk9f-4

And I will restate my previous question listed on page 42 of the thread:

Gosia, now that Swaruu has described the planets in Sol13, how about dark space/aether/universe? Are there planets and beings in the dark space/aether? It would stand to reason that there would be planets and beings/people existing in the dark areas of the universe, right?

Follow on question, if there is consciousness/life in both light and dark areas of the universe, is/are there realm(s) beyond the light and dark spaces of the universe?

Thanks, again.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-02-25 23:13:10)

#1042 2023-02-26 01:45:10

RavenDawn

GOSIA - you have helped many open their eyes & shed light on such a strong topic on so many levels with the team & support outside our planet - I meditate & look at all perspectives when I do & see all that is said is in truth from their perspective , if only our world could remove the polarity aspect & focus on the love & unity , we would advance on so many levels . I have heard talking in my mind for the last ten years & have been called crazy & mentally sick even though I know I’m not , would you be able to help guide me to understand if this is a form of channeling & how do I go about delivering the mental messages I get? I feel like I sound crazy lol but I know it’s not MY thoughts or answers when I question things or ask questions, there is always an answer telepathically, & not my voice if that makes sense -  would you be able to get some insight on this type of situation for me & many other people who experience this same situation

#1043 2023-03-01 07:31:26

alesiaxxx

Dumb question: what does cic stand for again? I searched it up in the transcripts section but for some reason didn't come up.

#1044 2023-03-01 09:00:58

Alec

alesiaxxx wrote:

Dumb question: what does cic stand for again? I searched it up in the transcripts section but for some reason didn't come up.

Hello alesiaxxx

Central Intelligence Command.

#1045 2023-03-12 22:42:23

Hello i have question
The negative entities how did you get rid of it?
Personally I fight them in my dreams being conscious. However, there is one that follows me here in 3d in my unconscious. I cancel all the links and pacts made in consciousness and unconsciousness every day. In spite of this he is still here. I strongly believe that we are stronger than we think. That our only limitation is the thought that we are limited. I need advice from you who are more advanced on this subject. Thank you

#1046 2023-03-13 08:18:17

mitkobs

Maybe this negative entity need something from you or you feed it somehow with your emotions, thoughts, habits and it is accustomed to consume such energies around you. There are two ways to get rid of it. Most effective is to find out how you are feeding it and to change your behavior and stop producing such tasty energies for it. Other way is to put all the time mental imaginary protection around you, for example spherical divine fire that surrounds you in all sides with impenetrable mirror outside walls. This have to be done regularly because it wears out when we forget to renew it, for example every night before going to sleep and when you are dealing with unknown people that are not friendly. And have to believe that will do the job and especially not to fear what is going on.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-13 08:19:39)

#1047 2023-03-13 10:01:24

Yasin
Banned

I approve of that mental imaginary protection method, if you do it almost daily, after a year you will see how your thought become things, it's very powerful. I did it to keep away insects from the place where I live, not just a bubble around myself but also a field around my house, I never used chemical materials, just my thoughts solved the problem completely, now even when I go to a place full of various insects, they avoid me, it's like my aura is lethal to them.

#1048 2023-03-13 11:02:15

I have to change my thoughts I protect myself every day with my light. For more than two years

mitkobs wrote:

Maybe this negative entity need something from you or you feed it somehow with your emotions, thoughts, habits and it is accustomed to consume such energies around you. There are two ways to get rid of it. Most effective is to find out how you are feeding it and to change your behavior and stop producing such tasty energies for it. Other way is to put all the time mental imaginary protection around you, for example spherical divine fire that surrounds you in all sides with impenetrable mirror outside walls. This have to be done regularly because it wears out when we forget to renew it, for example every night before going to sleep and when you are dealing with unknown people that are not friendly. And have to believe that will do the job and especially not to fear what is going on.

#1049 2023-03-14 07:26:59

Hajo
Banned

Ok, some questions I have after listening to like 30 videos.
Love the fresh insights, mixed feelings still. Especially the spiritual insights I like.

Can you spend a video on ‘Chemtrails’? I found the term in a few videos mentioned, but no video on this topic.
Who creates them? How exactly this is done? How can we stop this? Can we? How can Taygettons help to stop this very damaging poisoning?

Why do Taygetans live in orbiting spaceships and not enjoy the nature and life on earht? Except for one of them who has lived here for a couple of years.

More on the goal of the Taygetans being around here:
is it their view that humans need to leave earth?

And how can we trust this Taygetan information in the first place? What can they do or manifest in order for us to really know for sure we are dealing with a non-earth origin and they are really in orbit of this planet?

When can we meat up in person, on earth?

Greatings from Amsterdam, EU

Last edited by Hajo (2023-04-20 02:10:09)

#1050 2023-03-16 08:02:44

mitkobs

Hajo all these are answered directly or indirectly in the shared information by far and most of them had to do with Federation directives, matrix reality and cabal controllers. You can watch the videos from start or read the transcripts in the site.

Board footer