You are not logged in.

#201 2021-04-10 03:57:59

WXMM

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Can swaru share some of the frequency of music healing. We all know that they use sound and light for healing. I know they listen to 432Hz. For different diseases, as well as organs, there are different healing frequencies. I hope they can provide some information to facilitate our practice.

#202 2021-04-11 00:11:38

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

Can swaru share some of the frequency of music healing. We all know that they use sound and light for healing. I know they listen to 432Hz. For different diseases, as well as organs, there are different healing frequencies. I hope they can provide some information to facilitate our practice.

No need for ET assistance here: The various healing frequencies needed for illness treatments and body support are well-documented in the Rife wave healing technology.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#203 2021-04-12 19:50:07

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

No need for ET assistance here: The various healing frequencies needed for illness treatments and body support are well-documented in the Rife wave healing technology.

I know rife, but the frequency rife uses belongs to electromagnetic wave, which will be difficult for ordinary people to use. I want to get some sound frequencies. Although there are also some healing sound frequencies on the Internet. However, if et can provide it, it can be used as a tool for comparison and learning.I hope you can ask Annika or swaruu next time.

#204 2021-04-12 22:08:57

Robert369

WXMM wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

I know rife, but the frequency rife uses belongs to electromagnetic wave, which will be difficult for ordinary people to use. I want to get some sound frequencies. Although there are also some healing sound frequencies on the Internet. However, if et can provide it, it can be used as a tool for comparison and learning.I hope you can ask Annika or swaruu next time.

You are mixing up frequency and wave type here: The frequencies are the same for whatever wave-based "illness treatment" you wish to apply, and you can do that through different wave types and wave forms. But using the sound frequency spectrium only reduces your approach to a very small frequency range, which limits the efficiency while oftentimes producing annoying noise. The latter can be avoided by using a different wave generator than a speaker, though.

As for "Rife belongs to the electromagnetic wave type", if referring to the fake-science "EM wave definition", that is not correct because he uses different wave types and "normal" EM waves are just one of them. In fact, using other types than what fake-science teaches about is what heals best - and if done right even at any distances.

Or it is correct in a way, because in the end everything is electromagnetic anyways since matter - which is what sound waves are because they just move air (which is matter too) - is energy of "that wave type" too.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#205 2021-04-13 02:43:55

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

You are mixing up frequency and wave type here: The frequencies are the same for whatever wave-based "illness treatment" you wish to apply, and you can do that through different wave types and wave forms. But using the sound frequency spectrium only reduces your approach to a very small frequency range, which limits the efficiency while oftentimes producing annoying noise. The latter can be avoided by using a different wave generator than a speaker, though.

As for "Rife belongs to the electromagnetic wave type", if referring to the fake-science "EM wave definition", that is not correct because he uses different wave types and "normal" EM waves are just one of them. In fact, using other types than what fake-science teaches about is what heals best - and if done right even at any distances.

Or it is correct in a way, because in the end everything is electromagnetic anyways since matter - which is what sound waves are because they just move air (which is matter too) - is energy of "that wave type" too.

We need alien data to compare. I want to know how much frequency they master and what is the difference between them and human beings.

#206 2021-04-13 07:16:57

Ananda

When we travel outside the body, we often encounter various cosmic beings, such as the Archangels, Deities etc. Can anyone here tell what the origin of the archangels is, like Archangel Michael. What is Kali Ma (known in hindu and scandinavia, rarely also in Ireland)
And I personally am very interested in what is the deity Ninhursag of Orion (also known as the Dragon Mother and Star Goddess) Thanks a lot for every answer, and maybe Gosha you could include it in the video.

Last edited by Ananda (2021-04-13 07:18:20)

#207 2021-04-14 03:42:52

WXMM

Why is Britain the country with the most crop circles in the world. What is the reason behind it?

#208 2021-04-14 13:02:01

mitkobs

I have a wondering. If the c*bal psychopaths decide to use nuclear warfare against human population with clashing two major nuclear powerful countries like USA and Russia, will that make Federation to interfere even before something like this happens? Or can the Federation threaten or convince the psychopaths in some way not to use nuclear weapons in their stupid warfare?

#209 2021-04-14 14:04:25

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I have a wondering. If the c*bal psychopaths decide to use nuclear warfare against human population with clashing two major nuclear powerful countries like USA and Russia, will that make Federation to interfere even before something like this happens? Or can the Federation threaten or convince the psychopaths in some way not to use nuclear weapons in their stupid warfare?

As confirmed by the Taygetans and many other sources, there will be no major nuclear warfare due to ET interference. If that wouldn't be true, Humanity would already have been eradicated by a nuclear WW3 on several prevented occasions. Thus, all they can do in regards to nuclear weapons at this time is to use small tactical missiles.

On the other hand, there was a clear command to all "governments" and other organization that all active wars are to be ended (which they did), and that anyone starting a new one will be sent back to Source - which as per my information has happened several times already through the use of disintegration weapons, e.g. on whole battleship fleets or swarms of intercontinental missiles.

Every "government" is aware that starting a war will make them the first victim through external forces. This means that an actual war e.g. in the Ukraine region is unlikely or ended before it escalates, after which the aggressor will have lost everything.

#210 2021-04-14 14:39:27

mitkobs

Thank you Robert, let's hope you are right. I encountered before info that Federation is deactivating nuclear weapons all around the world. That will be important to be confirmed by our Taygetan friends if is true.

#211 2021-04-14 17:44:12

Robert369

Hermion wrote:

Sounds very interesting, who made this command?

The command is coming from the Galactic Council which ensures that after the contractual end of Marduk's 16000 year reign all parties accept the new contract settings, in which Earth and Humanity is supposed to be free and without enslavement/oppression by those former regressive ET forces. The command was transmitted to the Cabals by Kim Goguen who oversees the planet and its resources at this time, and assists Humanity in rebuilding the planet.

The current battles are against the remnants, and whenever they break the contract (which e.g. means breaking the global "peace"), the respective perpetrators get eliminated.

This approach seems odd, but the alternative would be a global war against these remnants - which is exactly what they want anyways, so that won't happen. Instead, Kim is going a peaceful path of cutting off the Cabals from their sources of power until they cannot act anymore. Which just was finalized about two weeks ago, meaning that the fight will end once the Cabals run out of "juice" which they cannot replenish anymore.

#212 2021-04-14 20:59:54

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
Hermion wrote:

Sounds very interesting, who made this command?

The command is coming from the Galactic Council which ensures that after the contractual end of Marduk's 16000 year reign all parties accept the new contract settings, in which Earth and Humanity is supposed to be free and without enslavement/oppression by those former regressive ET forces. The command was transmitted to the Cabals by Kim Goguen who oversees the planet and its resources at this time, and assists Humanity in rebuilding the planet.

The current battles are against the remnants, and whenever they break the contract (which e.g. means breaking the global "peace"), the respective perpetrators get eliminated.

This approach seems odd, but the alternative would be a global war against these remnants - which is exactly what they want anyways, so that won't happen. Instead, Kim is going a peaceful path of cutting off the Cabals from their sources of power until they cannot act anymore. Which just was finalized about two weeks ago, meaning that the fight will end once the Cabals run out of "juice" which they cannot replenish anymore.

Who and what race is Kim Goguen? Reptiles?

#213 2021-04-14 21:21:38

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

Obviously not (regressive) Reptilian, otherwise she'd support the humanoid Dracos of the Cabals in their endeavor to "reset" Humanity, while in fact she opposes and destroys them and other regressive ETs on our planet that violate the peace contract.

She calls herself "99.8% original Eve DNA" (as per the definition of her quantum computer) and of the race "Rus" (hence the name "Russia"), which to my understanding refers to advanced Lyrans who created Earth's quantum computer (which Kim can control due to her DNA being accepted).

If you want to know more about her and what she does, you can check her (due to heavy censorship outdated) YouTube channel "SpeakProject", though only limited info can be found there and an internet search will result in lots of nonsense or even actively run Cabal disinformation sites, because she obviously is their arch enemy. I provide more information on my Discord channel and private servers - see my profile if interested.

P.S.: This forum thread is for a totally different purpose, so please create a new thread if this topic is of interest, or use an existing on that is about Kim

#214 2021-04-15 01:52:13

Robert369

Robert369 wrote:

P.S.: This forum thread is for a totally different purpose, so please create a new thread if this topic is of interest, or use an existing on that is about Kim

What's so hard to understand in the above ?

#215 2021-04-15 20:15:50

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Obviously not (regressive) Reptilian, otherwise she'd support the humanoid Dracos of the Cabals in their endeavor to "reset" Humanity, while in fact she opposes and destroys them and other regressive ETs on our planet that violate the peace contract.

She calls herself "99.8% original Eve DNA" (as per the definition of her quantum computer) and of the race "Rus" (hence the name "Russia"), which to my understanding refers to advanced Lyrans who created Earth's quantum computer (which Kim can control due to her DNA being accepted).

If you want to know more about her and what she does, you can check her (due to heavy censorship outdated) YouTube channel "SpeakProject", though only limited info can be found there and an internet search will result in lots of nonsense or even actively run Cabal disinformation sites, because she obviously is their arch enemy. I provide more information on my Discord channel and private servers - see my profile if interested.

OK.

#216 2021-04-16 17:07:55

Scho'on Ta

Thanks you for your Videos,

I have a question to Stellar navigation in 2_6 or 2_7. There it is mentioned that time runs faster the more the consciousness of observer can process data. In an other video about learning teleportation from Yazi Swaruu it is told that time becomes slower when increasing the own frequency. I assume high frequency means high data processing of the consciousness too.

Further, it is known that time becomes slower  in an high awareness. In example during an accident. Particular events will be noted. So far this means high data processing of the observer/ consciousness slows time.

How can I combine this to the statement: High data processing increases time?

Further a note to the method to investigate unknown Stellar Regions (frequency mapping). One should use unmanned spacecraft with full and just in time telemetry, including acoustic sensors of the hull, passive detection of the surrounding and some biological elements on board. After this spacecraft comes back, a manned spacecraft can jump to this region.

May be the tygetians do this, than an interresting question is: what are the reasons for missing ships? Hostile situations?

Have a nice day

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#217 2021-04-16 18:59:58

Robert369

Scho'on Ta wrote:

How can I combine this to the statement: High data processing increases time?

Higher frequency means higher data processing per "time unit", by that allowing more available "time" in the same amount of this "time" as others perceive them. This means that higher frequency beings can think, manifest, communicate and act faster than lower frequency beings - just like a faster PC can do many more things per "time unit".

One can consciously make use of that e.g. for the sleeping time where no time exists (since during that time the soul is "elsewhere"), which is the reason why we can dream (aka experience elsewhere) way more "time" than we actually sleep. If one learns to "do stuff" (like manifestation, regeneration, etc.) during this timeless period of sleep, one can make way more use of the sleeping time than one actually is sleeping. This does need training and probably further explanations.

#218 2021-04-16 22:58:44

Scho'on Ta

Thanks robert369.

I think a further point to consider is the difference between subjective sensation of time and the physical length of lets say one second, dominated by the consciousness of the source or a local collective.

#219 2021-04-16 23:01:11

Robert369

Scho'on Ta wrote:

I think a further point to consider is the difference between subjective sensation of time and the physical length of lets say one second, dominated by the consciousness of the source or a local collective.

There is no "physical length" of time, as time is neither physical nor anything else, but simply an individually perceived sequence of actions which's speed is defined by the own consciousness. At best, collective agreements can make people use the same standards, but otherwise it is subjective only. You might want to re-watch the videos about time if this is unclear.

#220 2021-04-18 12:06:37

What Taygeteans think of Morphic Audios?.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evthaqsCnjU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyrG882aHj4

Real?.Valid?.Works?:

Taygeteans believe that this kind of audio can for
example change body  appearance to like
bodybuilder in 3 years hearing without stopping?.
Or is useless?.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake

Alfred Rupert Sheldrake  was the one who researched this.
This works,i question to them or is Useless?:

If the answer can be in Despejando Enigmas,conocimiento pleyadiano
or Cosmic agency,in any official taygetean youtube channel,in spanish or english
i would be grateful.

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited by Psychic-Ascension (2021-04-18 12:08:07)

#221 2021-04-19 22:11:24

I have a question,what is Taygetean opinion about the Idea of Time Continuum?.

Like Lisa Renee Says.
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page
Harmonic Universes.

I believe it doesnt contradict with the idea that the Universe is One.
Example,the 10D-11D-12D Higher Mental Planes Always Existed,like
a Time Continuum of Elevated Ideas.

The 10-11-12 Beings Imaginated the 7D-8D-9D Etheric Planes,like a
Pure Imagination,but at the same time their own Time Continuum that
exist separate from the 10D-11D-12D Planes,like a time continuum,that
only the ones who ascend will realize,because the Higher Etheric 7D-8D-9D Planes
have they own etheric begining,that doesnt point to Being imagination,but they are
some hints.

At the same time the 4D-5D-6D Planes are denser,like Swaruu says a gradient,but
they are less fast,they are more dense,but still very etheric,but they
have more dense organs,and not are pure mind-energy like 15D Being.

4D-5D-6D Beings have some hints that point that they are from 7D-8D-9D Originally,but
they have their own Time Continuum,like a Veil,like the Idea of Jewish Cabal of the Abyss,the
division of Higher Dimensional Beings with being way more up like 15D.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com … f=1&nofb=1

And 1D-2D-3D Beings have their own material cell time continnum,or earth materialist science is also right,but
they are 4D-5D-6D Hints,and also alternative science is right,earth continum was
always material,like materialist,but 3D Universe continuum is a byproduct of 4D-5D-6D Universe,that
is byproduct of 7D-8D-9D Universe,and so on.

Like Lisa Renee idea of Magnetic Repulsion Zone.

15D See all below,but 15D cant see 30D,for example.

So each harmonic universe,that is gradient is a byproduct
of the one up,but they also exist in they own continnum.

Also 4D-5D-6D is the best future for humans,the dream world,or
the aliens that visit us are from 4D and Higher,or the Dreamworld,a
state that is not normal for our science,but is like paralel future.

What Taygetean think about this text?.
Does the universe have time continuums?.
For their perceptions is how it is,but the Taygeteans
are not 20D,and a 20D Being could be in their
noses and they dont perceive it,for example.

I wait for a video to talk about time continuums in gosia
or robert or christina and stela channels,with answers of
the Taygeteans,if is possible.

End of Text.

#222 2021-04-22 18:42:17

Scho'on Ta

I have two technical questions about frequency shifting.

Is it possible that lots of Star ships can synchronize their toroidal fields in phase and amplitude in order to increase the frequency of an included object, lets say an asteroid?

This leads to a further question: In the case of a human stands on the asteroid, can his or her frequency be increased to values at which he or she is able to get in contact with the source in full consciousness? (difficult question I know.)

At the last point I have a suggestion to the taygetian team ( a little bit joking about the federation):

I've watched the video "federation New world order - the truth". There it is mentioned that two centauri cruisers are watching to the toleka ship as watch dogs. I would give them the name Zeus and Apollo in relation to the old Magnum movie series (Magnum and Higgins red Ferrari Hawaii). These two dogs are dangerous, but easy to handle and totally useless for Magnum the movie hero (in german überflüssig).  May be there are better names in the taygetian or centauri language.

Have a nice day and for the Toleka Crew to.

#223 2021-04-24 05:25:16

From China

Can Yazhi and aneeka speak Chinese?

#224 2021-04-25 02:42:19

Merri

I have a question, Can we also talk about Pleiadian Knowledge's videos since they are also part of the Taygetean contact?

#225 2021-04-25 07:14:16

Hello everyone,

Few questions here to be answered should you consider them being of importance to a broader audience.

1) How does multidimensional existence work?
I have felt that I am present at least two places at the now moment. Obviously here on Earth, but at the same time onboard a spaceship of sorts, piloting or perhaps doing some kind of flight engineering. Is it happening in real time, like for a example by soul occupying two bodies? Or is this type of phenomenon perhaps related to astral traveling while sleeping?

2) Are twin flames / twin souls a real thing?
I thought it was spiritual nonsense before I unexpectedly drifted into a situation like that. If it’s a real thing, what’s the meaning of this difficult twin relationship on Earth plane? I know the energies go through the roof when we’re physically near each other. Is it about rooting these exponential galactic level energies here on Earth?

Thanks to the whole CA team for the superb material!

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-04-25 07:15:22)

Pleiadian starseed traveler.

Board footer