You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-15 17:08:38

Robert369

Worldwide 5G map by Ookla

Here is a "speed test site" that collects and publishes worldwide data about current 5G installation:

Ookla 5G Map

Obviously the map is only covering areas where users participate in the reporting process - e.g. Russia is not covered at all and China only very sparse.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2020-10-19 20:09:49

Robert369

Re: Worldwide 5G map by Ookla

ro2778 wrote:

I was looking because my aunt developed multiple pulmonary emboli, which reminded me of the pro-thrombotic features of covid-19. Also I'm fairly sure that months ago I saw a chip had been opened for 5g and it had covid written on it! Anyway, her street was in a 5g signal. I guess the effects will depend on the exact frequency of your local equipment and an individuals susceptibility.

Right, 5G and Covid belong together.

As for your aunt, you might want to plaster the wall towards the 5G antenna (must be within 100m distance - could possibly even be the street lamp post) with aluminium foil or other metal, then ground it thoroughly. This should help her immensely, while doing nothing will for sure get her killed over time.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-11-07 09:40:29

There is products to cover home for radiation. This site is in Finnish language.
http://www.sahkoailmassa.fi/

#4 2020-11-10 08:32:40

Robert369 wrote:

Here is a "speed test site" that collects and publishes worldwide data about current 5G installation:

Billion Galactic Thanks Robert !!!

excellent post !!!

won't go to those F-in areas.

will stay away from that sht.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-11-10 08:33:05)

#5 2020-11-11 07:10:37

https://needtoknow.news/2020/11/italy-o … echnology/
Italy over 600 municipalities reject 5G slowing the spread of the harmful technology

Italy: 5G networks projects have been stalled due to concerns over health dangers that the biased media claims are “conspiracy theories”, and Italy’s complex bureaucracy. Rules vary from one region to another, or even from one municipality to another, which has blocked 5G companies from obtaining permits. Protests have been held against the new technology in Italian cities. Roll out of 5G is dependent on if the government maintains tax incentives for companies investing in digitization and automation. Telecom Italia is offering 5G in nine cities including Rome, Turin, Naples and Florence.

Last edited by Tommi On The Gig (2020-11-11 07:11:13)

Board footer