You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-21 04:39:46

Rauthschild
Banned

Are the Biblical Books True?

I am asking the moderators and members of this Forum, are the Biblical Books (Torah, Bible & Qu'ran, et. al.) True?

Who owns the Copyrights of these Biblical Books?

Was there ever an Ancient Israel, if so, where is it located today?

Respectfully submitted,

Ernest

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#2 2020-10-21 07:15:32

Robert369

Re: Are the Biblical Books True?

Here's my understanding on these questions:

All religions are man-made according to the mind-control needs of the respective people in power at their time, hence the central "religious books" were created according to an agenda that matches this use. This doesn't mean that some of these books don't base on true content transmitted by wise people, but no truly wise being creates a religion which brainwashes people and makes them dependent - instead those wise people seeked to teach and empower the people.

Obviously, to raise acceptance these book needed to contain quite a bit of content that was already known to parts of the population, but naturally all the self-empowering parts needed to get "suitably adapted". For the new testament of the Bible exists a video/transcript from Swaruu that explains how it came to be and why the Jesus in there is fantasy - which doesn't mean that various "Jesus like figures" didn't exist.

Also, over time the various Bibles have been further adapted/manipulated according to the needs of their respective sub-religions, resulting in now over 900 different Bibles to be in existence, which in itself already shows how non-credible these books that claim to be "the word of God" must be.

To my knowledge there's no copyright, and in fact spreading the Bibles without limitation is what those who created them wanted anyways: The more people read and/or distort them, the better the mind-control...

As for "Ancient Israel": To my knowledge this is fantasy and just made up by their respective leaders to make the people work on a common goal, because the founders of the Israelic people were of totally different origin than what they claim, coming from Ancient Egypt after they basically destroyed it from within.

Of course there's way more to add, but this is it in short.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-10-21 10:33:46

Rauthschild
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

Here's my understanding on these questions:

As for "Ancient Israel": To my knowledge this is fantasy and just made up by their respective leaders to make the people work on a common goal, because the founders of the Israelic people were of totally different origin than what they claim, coming from Ancient Egypt after they basically destroyed it from within.

Of course there's way more to add, but this is it in short.

Thank You, Robert.

I was listening to Jordan Maxwell, in which your response is the same as his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AFz2CW … mondLFinch

Sincerely,

Ernest

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#4 2020-10-23 16:19:53

That's right. All writings are man-made. Meny of these writings years or decades after happenings. Some writings are taken away and replaced other.

Last edited by Tommi On The Gig (2020-10-23 16:20:31)

Board footer