You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-21 22:32:41

WXMM

On the Problem of 3D Holographic Matrix

The lunar projection system has three functions.
First, suppress the frequency to 3D. Second, cover and create holographic projections with the feeling of hard objects on the surface of the earth and the moon. Third, guide human creation by reading the law of mind and attraction.
However, I have a question. Mainly the second point. Are all the buildings on the earth, even a sheepfold in a barren hill in Scotland, projected holograms? If it is a house built by the people with their own hands, brick by brick, tile by tile, what is it? Most importantly, the space probes built by people are also built by themselves and fly in the solar system. Therefore, I would like to ask whether this hologram creates the whole physical layer, even elements, sand, metals, atoms and so on. If not, it is difficult for me to understand what atoms scientists observe through electron microscope. What's accelerating in those particle accelerators?
There is only one explanation for this. It covers the earth's surface through the Ethernet standing wave technology, creating a new 3D world of matter.

#2 2020-10-21 23:38:25

Robert369

Re: On the Problem of 3D Holographic Matrix

@WXMM The Lunar Matrix does more than that, especially since the Van Allen Belt and Saturn are major parts of it. This means that there are no "space probes" flying in our solar system as stated by NASA, because in fact, 99.99% of everything that NASA reports is a lie: Nothing based on current Earth technology is able to penetrate the Van Allen Belt, which also blocks incoming cosmic frequencies that the 3D level.

The SSP has had ships with ET technology though and were able to explore the solar system, but to my knowledge those are no more because they were part of the Earth cabal.

As for humans, animals, buildings, items, etc. that were created by the 3D Matrix or 3D Matrix people, those are as real as any other object because they are created using similar waves than what the physical 3D world is made of, the difference being that the creator is machinery which then needs to keep these waves up, and not a consciousness that keeps an attention focus to keep matter wave patterns alive.

Yet, since many real people saw the 3D Matrix buildings, etc., they are now having them memorized and provide attention focus on those originally 3D Matrix created things, by that keep them alive even if the 3D Matrix was disabled. The way to then get rid of the 3D Matrix remains is by people totally rejecting those things, e.g. by considering them "undesired of any attention", which then will cause their matter wave patterns to disappear over time. Same goes for 3D Matrix created soulless humans, which without sufficient attention from real people will not survive for long after the 3D Matrix isn't keeping them alive anymore.

The above described 3D hologram scenery is created on top of the originally existing 5D world, partially destroying/replacing it by that. This means that all the funny stuff that you wrote up there is not quite how it works.

More details are in Yazhi/Swaruu's videos...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-10-22 09:22:07

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:

@WXMM The Lunar Matrix does more than that, especially since the Van Allen Belt and Saturn are major parts of it. This means that there are no "space probes" flying in our solar system as stated by NASA, because in fact, 99.99% of everything that NASA reports is a lie: Nothing based on current Earth technology is able to penetrate the Van Allen Belt, which also blocks incoming cosmic frequencies that the 3D level.

The SSP has had ships with ET technology though and were able to explore the solar system, but to my knowledge those are no more because they were part of the Earth cabal.

As for humans, animals, buildings, items, etc. that were created by the 3D Matrix or 3D Matrix people, those are as real as any other object because they are created using similar waves than what the physical 3D world is made of, the difference being that the creator is machinery which then needs to keep these waves up, and not a consciousness that keeps an attention focus to keep matter wave patterns alive.

Yet, since many real people saw the 3D Matrix buildings, etc., they are now having them memorized and provide attention focus on those originally 3D Matrix created things, by that keep them alive even if the 3D Matrix was disabled. The way to then get rid of the 3D Matrix remains is by people totally rejecting those things, e.g. by considering them "undesired of any attention", which then will cause their matter wave patterns to disappear over time. Same goes for 3D Matrix created soulless humans, which without sufficient attention from real people will not survive for long after the 3D Matrix isn't keeping them alive anymore.

The above described 3D hologram scenery is created on top of the originally existing 5D world, partially destroying/replacing it by that. This means that all the funny stuff that you wrote up there is not quite how it works.

More details are in Yazhi/Swaruu's videos...

Thank you, Robert.

I think of these points.

First, the holographic architecture in 3D matrix is created from 5D, or other mechanisms we don't understand. And the standing wave structure is maintained by the lunar machine. If the lunar machines no longer maintain them, they will collapse and dissolve. At this point, the real human consciousness will take over them and use their own consciousness to maintain the standing wave. So those buildings that we don't need will disappear naturally. Our own homes, or good buildings, we maintain their existence through consciousness.

Second, considering that only one side of the lunar machine is aimed at the earth, I think that to maintain the 3D matrix coverage of the earth's spherical structure, it needs the cooperation of some machines inside the earth. Form a system. I heard that there are some machines running inside the earth's crust. Is that true?

#4 2020-10-22 10:07:30

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

First, the holographic architecture in 3D matrix is created from 5D, or other mechanisms we don't understand. And the standing wave structure is maintained by the lunar machine. If the lunar machines no longer maintain them, they will collapse and dissolve. At this point, the real human consciousness will take over them and use their own consciousness to maintain the standing wave. So those buildings that we don't need will disappear naturally. Our own homes, or good buildings, we maintain their existence through consciousness.

Correct, though there might be a time of decay until the "no more maintained" things disappear because it needs a bit of time for other wave patterns to override them.

WXMM wrote:

Second, considering that only one side of the lunar machine is aimed at the earth, I think that to maintain the 3D matrix coverage of the earth's spherical structure, it needs the cooperation of some machines inside the earth. Form a system. I heard that there are some machines running inside the earth's crust. Is that true?

Earth is fully covered by the 3D Moon Matrix because it creates an energy toroid all around it, within which it manipulates standing waves to create the 3D hologram world items and beings. I doubt that this requires additional machinery within the crust, because a tractor beam can project such toroid at a distance as well - and the 3D Moon Matrix basically is nothing but a planetary sized tractor beam holograph.

This doesn't exclude that additional machinery exists within Earth for whatever purpose, but for the holographic and mind-reading portion that's not required.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-10-22 10:32:03

WXMM

Thanks, Robert.
If the 3D holographic matrix of the earth is maintained by machines and created by using waves similar to those of the physical 3D world. Therefore, I can also think that the moon doesn't look like a metal ball, and its camouflage on the surface is not a three-dimensional holographic picture that we understand. It is also a standing wave maintained by a machine, which is a physical camouflage layer with authenticity. Even if humans land on the moon, they may not be able to see the metal ball. You can touch the soil on the surface of the moon. It is very real. Unless the maintenance machine is shut down.
Is this right?

Board footer