You are not logged in.

#76 2023-07-06 21:10:15

Tesladimurbox

Re: Want to be translator for transcripts?

Gosia wrote:

What we do with translations is to upload them to our website. If you are interested in making the translations, please send them to catranslations@tutanota.com in a PDF format, link to the original video, and the name of the translator. Thanks smile

Hanzo wrote:

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but old into the subject.  I'm  also a professional Translator, I'll start translating chosen transcribe into Arabic. I usually publish the books I translate  in my face book page. I would suggest  making a section in your website for translated  texts.

Ok. I will sent them translated to portuguese with the original title, day and time to make it easy to you post it. Thank you.

The problem is not making mistakes. The problem occurs when the author does not correct himself.

#77 2023-07-06 22:09:20

Gosia
Administrator

Hello and thank you. The new email where to send the translations: catranslations@tutanota.com

Translations must be sent in PDF file, include the link to the original video, and name of the translator.

Before translating, make sure it is not done already by another Portugese translator.

Thank you!

Tesladimurbox wrote:

Hello Matias. I volunteer to translate the descriptive scripts of the videos into Portuguese. Confirm if possible and if you really want to send the translated texts to the email teploshod@hotmail.com . As of now, aware of your email, I declare that you do not worry that at no time will I disturb you for any other reason.

Hola Matías. Me ofrezco para traducir los guiones descriptivos de los videos al portugués. Confirme si es posible y si realmente desea enviar los textos traducidos al correo electrónico teploshod@hotmail.com. A partir de ahora, al tanto de tu correo electrónico, declaro que no te preocupes que en ningún momento te molestaré por ningún otro motivo.

Olá Matias. Eu me ofereço voluntariamente para traduzir os roteiros descritivos dos vídeos para o português. Confirme se possível e se realmente é para enviar os textos traduzidos para o email teploshod@hotmail.com . Desde já, ciente deste teu e-mail, declaro que não se preocupe que em momento algum lhe incomodarei por outra razão.

#78 2023-11-21 19:49:45

Jaso

Tj5SddD.jpg

If you need anything translated into Australian, I'm ur fellow mate.

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

Board footer