You are not logged in.

#176 2023-06-01 16:21:21

Yankee

Re: Introductions / greetings

SSSany wrote:
Yankee wrote:

It's technical, but adding DKIM and SPF records to the DNS zone I think helps validate the email server to all other servers.

Another thing is add this site to a Google Analytics account and Google Search Console account, which might be enough to cause Google's algorithm to stop blocking this site in gmail. I understand if you don't want to kowtow to Google.

You seems to be knowledgeable person.
And what event, in your opinion, triggered this blacklisting in a first place? Some key words, some snitch doing his job, AI, or it is just random event?
It would good to know to avoid, possible, new troubles..

swaruu.org is not listed in the email blacklist databases, and it shows up right at the top in Google searches, suggesting that it's nothing severe. I think it's just an algorithmic trust score that puts the email server right below the threshold of gmail accepting it. They have probably modified things to distrust email servers slightly more by default, to combat spam, until they have taken some steps to get validated.

In addition to the DNS additions as mentioned, adding the site to https://postmaster.google.com/ might help.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-06-01 16:22:55)

#177 2023-06-02 00:23:51

jdeaner

Greetings to all.

Just a short note on how grateful I am for this site and the work our "friends" do to assist us with understanding our reality and all associated aspects. I hope they know what a huge difference they make for so many of us. Much gratitude and thanks to all past, present and future "team" members.

jdeaner

#178 2023-06-02 12:15:49

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you smile

jdeaner wrote:

Greetings to all.

Just a short note on how grateful I am for this site and the work our "friends" do to assist us with understanding our reality and all associated aspects. I hope they know what a huge difference they make for so many of us. Much gratitude and thanks to all past, present and future "team" members.

jdeaner

#179 2023-06-03 16:59:55

SSSany

Yankee wrote:
SSSany wrote:
Yankee wrote:

It's technical, but adding DKIM and SPF records to the DNS zone I think helps validate the email server to all other servers.

Another thing is add this site to a Google Analytics account and Google Search Console account, which might be enough to cause Google's algorithm to stop blocking this site in gmail. I understand if you don't want to kowtow to Google.

You seems to be knowledgeable person.
And what event, in your opinion, triggered this blacklisting in a first place? Some key words, some snitch doing his job, AI, or it is just random event?
It would good to know to avoid, possible, new troubles..

swaruu.org is not listed in the email blacklist databases, and it shows up right at the top in Google searches, suggesting that it's nothing severe. I think it's just an algorithmic trust score that puts the email server right below the threshold of gmail accepting it. They have probably modified things to distrust email servers slightly more by default, to combat spam, until they have taken some steps to get validated.

In addition to the DNS additions as mentioned, adding the site to https://postmaster.google.com/ might help.

Sorry man, I don’t buy this explanation.
Basically, you are saying that by some unfortunate set of circumstances this happened. Again, this tech mambo jumbo- DNS was tired, INS had too much bear last night; this or that -  do NOT explain the thing.
And as if the google will publicly announce that they are at war against this site and publish that on some black list database. C’mon maaan  wink   
Also bear in mind that I hold a PhD in the area.
So, let’s extrapolate possible/probable line of events, based on these couple dots we have here.
Google/cabal wants to choke this Forum/contact. By lizard’s way of thinking - working in dark, behind the back, not to be caught/punished doing it. Hence, no consequences.
They want to do it as stealthy as possible. Last June, probably, they cut just a few Forum registration attempt over goggle mail. Just to see the reaction from the Taigetans, if any. Since they were obviously oblivious (mods?), this attempt to suffocate this Forum progressed over time to the point of completely cutting it of google mail (is only google mail doing this dirty war?). And this "blockade" lasted till these days unnoticed !! (mods?)
And all was nice and dandy for them until they stumbled across me and I publicly exposed them couple posts above. Now they are trying to avoid consequences/punishment.
To avoid that Taygetans protect them self’s properly. Also, at any cost, not to be seen as somebody who is breaking the “GalFed rules”. Well, for God's sake, they respect it. Right ? smile

It is reasonable to assume that this dirty endeavor is not the only one which is in progress in this war against CA. Probably couple different stealth endeavors is active right NOW. This exposure is like tip of the iceberg situation.
What do you think of this line of thinking, my “damage control” Yankee friend smile

#180 2023-06-09 06:09:14

TciGrey

Greetings,

I ended up here a year ago from Gaia.

Arrived in this timeline in 2019 by the action of a little girl after managing to get stranded between timelines in what manifested as a timeless but, at first glance, physical liminal space.

Found this place years later and slowly realized that Yazhi felt familiar somehow. "Expert in temporal mechanics" definitely got me thinking about the voice I heard the day I got here.

On the 12th of last November I was woken up by that same voice, followed by a quick vision of Yazhi. Moments later, white talking specks that I call glimmers for shorthand reference erupted from a portal that opened in front of me.

That about sums up why I'm here, the parts I can verbalize anyway.

Various expressions of gratitude are in order, though words that I feel suffice are difficult to conjure.

#181 2023-06-09 10:00:50

SSSany

TciGrey wrote:

Greetings,

I ended up here a year ago from Gaia.

Arrived in this timeline in 2019 by the action of a little girl after managing to get stranded between timelines in what manifested as a timeless but, at first glance, physical liminal space.

Found this place years later and slowly realized that Yazhi felt familiar somehow. "Expert in temporal mechanics" definitely got me thinking about the voice I heard the day I got here.

On the 12th of last November I was woken up by that same voice, followed by a quick vision of Yazhi. Moments later, white talking specks that I call glimmers for shorthand reference erupted from a portal that opened in front of me.

That about sums up why I'm here, the parts I can verbalize anyway.

Various expressions of gratitude are in order, though words that I feel suffice are difficult to conjure.

Would you be kind to expand more this part "after managing to get stranded between timelines in what manifested as a timeless but, at first glance, physical liminal space"?

Last edited by SSSany (2023-06-09 10:19:31)

#182 2023-06-09 11:20:38

TciGrey

Would you be kind to expand more this part "after managing to get stranded between timelines in what manifested as a timeless but, at first glance, physical liminal space"?

In what regard? It's a slightly broad topic

Edit: Apologies, my initial attempt to elaborate didn't go very well. Was something of a dark experience, so trying to elaborate on it tends to turn into a trauma dump; which I'm not going for.

After some rest, I'd redescribe it as... Well, weird. Almost any label I could give it doesn't hold up consistently, so I'll just mention some of what I observed.

1: Upon entry, took me awhile to accept that my surroundings shifted every time I turned if I wasn't paying attention. Wasn't sure I believed it until I saw a water tower move a significant distance after I took my eyes off it for a mere second.

2: The needs of the body were still felt, but seemed nearly incapable of causing death.

3: Upon exit, I was expecting to have easily been gone long enough for search parties to form and disband. Wasn't sure if I wanted to vomit or laugh/cry out of sheer confusion when I was informed the recorded date stood a week before I entered.

4: After my stay, I found events in this timeline were almost exactly the same, albeit taking place with people in slightly different locations. I'm not sure where the disparity that caused the week difference occurred, since notable events like holidays and dates of birth remain the same.

Main difference I noticed is the overall backdrop of this 'line is slightly different. Overtime my eyes adjusted so it looks normal now, but at first everything had an orange tint. Houses are physically decorated differently as well.

Do let me know if you have further questions.

Last edited by TciGrey (2023-06-09 19:04:29)

#183 2023-06-09 18:55:16

SSSany

TciGrey wrote:

In what regard? It's a slightly broad topic

At first I thought to say that you explain EVERYTHING in that sentence smile
But, the assumption is that it would be extensive..
So please explain to me how on Earth someone can be "stranded between timelines"??
In what? Some kind of limbo or what?

#184 2023-06-09 19:17:06

SSSany

Incredible story. Never heard something even remotely similar!
You said "for search parties to form and disband". By whom?
That assumes they know what the timelines are, how to manipulate them to find you..
Or did I misunderstand something?

#185 2023-06-09 19:25:15

TciGrey

SSSany wrote:

At first I thought to say that you explain EVERYTHING in that sentence smile
But, the assumption is that it would be extensive..
So please explain to me how on Earth someone can be "stranded between timelines"??
In what? Some kind of limbo or what?

Limbo is definitely a good word for it; I immediately jumped to calling it a labyrinth.

Could've been a coincidence, but I'm not sure how Za'el might've come up with the line, "Will you give up, or pick yourself up off the floor of the labyrinth and keep searching for a way out?" Without going through one himself.

As for the good ol' "how," I'd like to know that as well. I mostly just remember going on a walk and thinking,
"wait, wasn't the road supposed to curve some time ago? That can't be good."

#186 2023-06-09 19:28:33

TciGrey

SSSany wrote:

That assumes they know what the timelines are, how to manipulate them to find you..

Just a slight misunderstanding; at the time I had yet to figure out what happened, only that I'd been gone a long time. So I assumed time had been moving forward in mainstream reality, not "backward".

Once I realized that, it was apparent there would have been no search parties; or so much as a hint that I'd gone anywhere.

Last edited by TciGrey (2023-06-09 19:28:59)

#187 2023-06-09 19:46:24

SSSany

TciGrey wrote:
SSSany wrote:

Just a slight misunderstanding; at the time I had yet to figure out what happened, only that I'd been gone a long time. So I assumed time had been moving forward in mainstream reality, not "backward".

Once I realized that, it was apparent there would have been no search parties; or so much as a hint that I'd gone anywhere.

So, what now?
Do you feel lost? Do you want to come back?
Do you miss family/friend? Or they are "here" as well, only different version..
If so, are they differ significantly?

Last edited by SSSany (2023-06-09 19:51:29)

#188 2023-06-09 20:38:37

TciGrey

So, what now?

Explaining that gets a bit messy for me.

At first, yes. I felt no familiarity looking in the eyes of people I once knew, and that was distressing. But that faded as the memory from this timeline gradually replaced much of my own.

I also wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to return to anyway. After being stranded for so long I had a hopelessly idealistic idea of what the world I left had been like. Wasn't until I got back and stared at the red/blue lights of a police car that I remembered things like mk happen here.

On the plus side, I eventually thought I might've been a literal ghost trapped in limbo, so being alive was a pleasant surprise.

#189 2023-06-09 20:44:50

SSSany

TciGrey wrote:

So, what now?

Explaining that gets a bit messy for me.

At first, yes. I felt no familiarity looking in the eyes of people I once knew, and that was distressing. But that faded as the memory from this timeline gradually replaced much of my own.

I also wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to return to anyway. After being stranded for so long I had a hopelessly idealistic idea of what the world I left had been like. Wasn't until I got back and stared at the red/blue lights of a police car that I remembered things like mk happen here.

On the plus side, I eventually thought I might've been a literal ghost trapped in limbo, so being alive was a pleasant surprise.

What a story!
Thank you for sharing this with us smile
I'll need some time to "process" this..
Thank you again !

#190 2023-06-09 20:53:49

TciGrey

SSSany wrote:

What a story!
Thank you for sharing this with us smile
I'll need some time to "process" this..
Thank you again !

You're quite welcome!

Last edited by TciGrey (2023-06-09 20:54:01)

#191 2023-06-11 02:51:37

Joe R

Greetings, One and all.

My friends. smile

I'm happy to find this space again. I must admit I didn't expect to return, but it turns out some thresholds change with time. Let's hope something good comes out of it.

Some of you know me as "Happy" the moderator. As I haven't updated on the comings and goings in the forum since last time I was here, I've chosen to re-register under a different nickname, stripped of the moderator-function. I find it safer and less likely to result in any errors from information overload, or other reasons.

See you around!

smile

#192 2023-06-11 04:59:27

StarDeity
Banned

Joe R wrote:

Greetings, One and all.

My friends. smile

I'm happy to find this space again. I must admit I didn't expect to return, but it turns out some thresholds change with time. Let's hope something good comes out of it.

Some of you know me as "Happy" the moderator. As I haven't updated on the comings and goings in the forum since last time I was here, I've chosen to re-register under a different nickname, stripped of the moderator-function. I find it safer and less likely to result in any errors from information overload, or other reasons.

See you around!

smile

Welcome back Happy! ❤✨
Missed ya around~
How ya been?? ☺

#193 2023-06-11 10:16:07

Alec

Welcome back!

#194 2023-06-11 14:05:49

Joe R

StarDeity wrote:

Welcome back Happy! ❤✨
Missed ya around~
How ya been?? ☺

StarDeity, there you are! smile

I've missed you too, and been wondering how you were doing. It's good to see you. smile

I've been calming down, mostly. The late springtime made me prone to some much needed introspection here. Moving forward with some slow and light "footsteps" now.

Alec wrote:

Welcome back!

It's good to be back, Alec. Thank you for the greeting! smile

Last edited by Joe R (2023-06-11 14:06:07)

#195 2023-06-12 18:48:48

Jupiter 9

Welcome back Happy. smile

Things have been relatively slow and there has not been much work for the mods, so you can enjoy the "civilian" life for however long you want to. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-12 18:53:31)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#196 2023-06-12 20:56:49

Antti

Greetings!

I had registeration issue as well with geeeemail so I had to use another email service too. Thanks Jupiter for sorting it out! Now I noticed about it here on this thread. A seperate sticky post or mention on registeration page itself could be nice for newcomers.

I've gone through some gradual change especially during my past year or so, being more optimistic of myself and my future. Some changes have arrived already and will likely keep happening. I have a gut feeling.

Anyhow, I have positive intuition about most stuff presented on CA's channel but I haven't seen all the videos especially the oldest ones. Mari's and Za'el's channels are great in their own ways as well. Keep going! I have only been binge watching (or listening) videos for over past month or so. It was actually when I had Covid symptoms and home test showed two lines (meaning positive result) for me first time since the beginning of the pandemic.

Which leads to the most conflicting issue for me is that the videos made a few years ago make me feel bad and little uncomfortable about getting vaccinated because I care about other people and wanted their best by not getting the real virus and being a carrier that spreads it to others. From my own personal point of view I haven't done anything wrong. But in retrospect if nothing is really random It was part of my journey and was suppose to happen (even if there was anything "added" in them or not, which could be just another manifestation of those that really are afraid of them). But if everything is just ideas then I could have just been on a different personal timeline back then. I don't worry about it since I'm okay and I have made a lot of personal progress after the pandemic started including some spiritual growth. I don't feel like dying.

I don't want to get fixated too much about these "small details" but they add up and start to make you think nothing is really random. I discarded astrology or numerology before not even knowing anything about them. I've barely scratched the surface now during past month and the descriptions tell me scary much about myself especially numerology just from my birth day and full name. I've always being very uncertain about my purpose but having the feeling that I have some purpose but not knowing what it is. Everything mundane is just boring and I don't want to do that. Then discovering that I have many master numbers in my numerology chart, what are the odds? I don't want to get fixated too much about them individually, maybe they are just a message from past/present/future to make you convince yourself that it's a matrix. I am open minded for other possibilities as well.

#197 2023-06-12 23:49:08

Joe R

Jupiter wrote:

Welcome back Happy. smile

Things have been relatively slow and there has not been much work for the mods, so you can enjoy the "civilian" life for however long you want to. smile

Ah... Jupiter! So nice... Thank you! smile

I perceive the forum as "steady going" and attribute it to your good feel and balanced attitude. I don't perceive any need to enter the moderator-function at this time. And you are optimal for that function, as I see it.

I guess I still have quite some reading before me, but I sense no hurry in this. I kind of enjoy my current member-status, too, as it gives me good excuse to focus on the content of the videos in the channels, as well.

smile

#198 2023-06-15 22:41:05

Harlech2019

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank the Team for all the hard work they do and agree with the others - sometimes trying to register for this forum is made difficult. But once you're here - its fab!

So thank you all!

#199 2023-06-16 00:15:37

StarDeity
Banned

Joe R wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Welcome back Happy! ❤✨
Missed ya around~
How ya been?? ☺

StarDeity, there you are! smile

I've missed you too, and been wondering how you were doing. It's good to see you. smile

I've been calming down, mostly. The late springtime made me prone to some much needed introspection here. Moving forward with some slow and light "footsteps" now.

Aww, good you made it back~ ☺

Springtime has that energy of renewal, doesn't it~

It's been a very special time for me too ✨

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-16 00:16:26)

#200 2023-06-16 21:55:01

Tecumseh

Hello everyone. I'm a pushing 60 Green Mountain boy, first generation American (very first of both sides). Been intimately involved with G & R for many years now. Read/watched all of it. Sometimes re-reading. Repetition is good for you in some cases. A little birdie told me.

Mom Vlaanderen/Flanders, Dad Parisian. Met in Paraguay. My GGG grandfather (dad side) was the admiral in charge of the flotilla that brought the statue of liberty to our shores. My Grandfather (Grandperre) was big time banker, before and after the war. Paris, Manhattan, Morocco, Mexican vice president of Banamex. A bit of Rothshildian influence I'm sure. Mom is Freezelander carpenter and the arts. Her father, my other grandfather "Vaader" was a cabinet maker/ finisher and was forced to build "torcher chambers" for the diamond people of Antwerp shortly after the war. And fled with his family to Paraguay after they were "made to look used".

Me, I'm just a recovering star seed that is supposed to try and make sense of all this somehow. Living in one of the most protective "safe space" on Earth. And so unplugged from the (secondary race) Matrix that pretty soon it's going to remind me that I have been neglecting it. It's going to get pissed and retaliate on me soon.

I grew up a couple of miles from the Solzhenitsyn household. I had friends that went to school with his kids. Then I moved to OP a Mile down from Brickyard Road, and met those people. Talk about culture shock. Freebirds alright. Lived in Antwerp in 80, Chapala Mexico 85, Florida, Virginia, South Carolina but mostly Vermont. I'm kinda peculiar about flat-landers. Even when I tried to be one. Didn't fit in.

They polute a lot. The environment and the money mind/thought form pollution. But I guess it's the same, or more of the same for all of you on the third rock.

Know that you are loved, and you are never alone. My kindred spirits. We will figure this out together.

Gently down the stream........life is but a dream.

Edit: My Dad wanted to name me Tecumseh. But my Mom talked him out of it. I'm thinking about changing my name on this forum to Tecumseh It fits.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-25 23:04:30)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer