You are not logged in.

#201 2023-06-27 20:07:46

Re: Introductions / greetings

Hello beautiful people! My name is Samantha. You can call me Sam. I live in Bennington, Vermont. I have dreams of getting out of this small closed minded town someday soon because my crystal kids and I are truly alone here and I always have been. I have been targeted and made an example and treated horribly. I am an indigo, rh negative, lightworker with Aphantasia. (I know.)  There isn't one person in my town that I can find that knows the truth of the ways things are and they all think I'm the crazy one. Lol. Many channelers have told me I am a healer and have a purpose and that there is a Lyran in orbit that is protective of me, neither of which have I found any evidence to support. Here's hoping.
I am so excited to be here and to be able to aquaint myself with all of you. I am a helper of people and a seeker of knowledge on a mission to try to save the world. ? (At the very least leave it in a better space than I found it.) I was so excited to watch the series on Gaia. As usual Gaia delivers and even though I haven't yet encountered specifics on how to reach the Taygetans, (Hope I spelled that correctly. If not my apologies.) I decided to take it upon myself to take it to Google and Google did not disappoint.
I am excited to begin watching videos and reading threads to obtain answers to the questions I just cannot seem to get answers too. As we all know there is no such thing as coincidence so we are all here for a reason. These beautiful beings are an inspiration to me and my children and I look forward to learning more and finding out if there is anything we can do to help them or make things easier on them at the very least. In my opinion you are heros and I am pretty sure that may offend you on some level because you aren't even aware of it, but it's my opinion and it's valid. Free will to free thought and all that.
When I saw your pictures I have to say I was intimidated. You are the most beautiful beings I have ever seen. Is it natural beauty? Omgoodness! Beauty feels like an understatement. Let me know what creams you are using PLEASE. Chanel is not cutting it for me after seeing all of you. I'm playing. I am really happy to be here and I am so grateful for all of you because I have been trying to channel for a very long time now with zero success so this is fantastic.
PS My 6 year old daughter has been struck by your beauty and "handsomeness" as well. She asks if you are a family to which I replied "I imagine they are." She also is a seeker of knowledge and we are truly looking forward to learning more. Thanks for giving us this opportunity. I hope everyone is still on board. I tend to show up late to the party or miss the boat all together. I hope this is not one of those many occasions. ❤️??

#202 2023-06-27 20:32:40

Tecumseh

samanthabushika wrote:

Hello beautiful people! My name is Samantha. You can call me Sam. I live in Bennington, Vermont. I have dreams of getting out of this small closed minded town someday soon because my crystal kids and I are truly alone here and I always have been. I have been targeted and made an example and treated horribly. I am an indigo, rh negative, lightworker with Aphantasia. (I know.)  There isn't one person in my town that I can find that knows the truth of the ways things are and they all think I'm the crazy one. Lol. Many channelers have told me I am a healer and have a purpose and that there is a Lyran in orbit that is protective of me, neither of which have I found any evidence to support. Here's hoping.
I am so excited to be here and to be able to aquaint myself with all of you. I am a helper of people and a seeker of knowledge on a mission to try to save the world. ? (At the very least leave it in a better space than I found it.) I was so excited to watch the series on Gaia. As usual Gaia delivers and even though I haven't yet encountered specifics on how to reach the Taygetans, (Hope I spelled that correctly. If not my apologies.) I decided to take it upon myself to take it to Google and Google did not disappoint.
I am excited to begin watching videos and reading threads to obtain answers to the questions I just cannot seem to get answers too. As we all know there is no such thing as coincidence so we are all here for a reason. These beautiful beings are an inspiration to me and my children and I look forward to learning more and finding out if there is anything we can do to help them or make things easier on them at the very least. In my opinion you are heros and I am pretty sure that may offend you on some level because you aren't even aware of it, but it's my opinion and it's valid. Free will to free thought and all that.
When I saw your pictures I have to say I was intimidated. You are the most beautiful beings I have ever seen. Is it natural beauty? Omgoodness! Beauty feels like an understatement. Let me know what creams you are using PLEASE. Chanel is not cutting it for me after seeing all of you. I'm playing. I am really happy to be here and I am so grateful for all of you because I have been trying to channel for a very long time now with zero success so this is fantastic.
PS My 6 year old daughter has been struck by your beauty and "handsomeness" as well. She asks if you are a family to which I replied "I imagine they are." She also is a seeker of knowledge and we are truly looking forward to learning more. Thanks for giving us this opportunity. I hope everyone is still on board. I tend to show up late to the party or miss the boat all together. I hope this is not one of those many occasions. ❤️??

Howdy neighbor I'm just a bit north of you in the valley.. Knew there were more of us around here! My B town is slightly bigger!

My experience, our neck of the woods may be off the beaten path but you have elbow room, and four seasons. And it really is safer than most places I've visited. I've noticed that places like this seem to be dwindling fast.

And smaller town the better for children. Trust me on this! It's getting...bad out there.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-27 20:58:45)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#203 2023-06-28 00:06:53

Jupiter 9

pmoxhet wrote:

Edit: My Dad wanted to name me Tecumseh. But my Mom talked him out of it. I'm thinking about changing my name on this forum to Tecumseh It fits.

Unfortunately only a moderator can change your name, so if you decide to change it tell me, and I can change it for you. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-28 00:19:31)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#204 2023-06-28 00:57:58

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:
pmoxhet wrote:

Edit: My Dad wanted to name me Tecumseh. But my Mom talked him out of it. I'm thinking about changing my name on this forum to Tecumseh It fits.

Unfortunately only a moderator can change your name, so if you decide to change it tell me, and I can change it for you. smile

My Dad passed living on left coast. And he was not oblivious. It's complicated.

But yes I would like that.

Talk about "identity". I was born, conceived on a mountain who's name in native American means We all come home! Can't escape it.

So yes. Please.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#205 2023-06-29 16:17:22

Are you in Burlington?! I lived there for a time and I can't tell you how much I loved it. I am a hippie girl through and through. Peace, Love, and more peace signs type of thing. I just felt so at peace while there. I can't find even one like-minded individual. It makes me so sad for all of them. I'm not scared of danger. I spent most of my life doing the most dangerous things possible right up until I had my kids. It wasn't about me anymore and I am DETERMINED to give them a childhood they do not have to heal from. This small town scarred me in different ways. I used to love the seasons but winter becomes so... Long these years. I have to have my hands in the dirt and flowers all around me to feel in my element. Lol.

#206 2023-06-29 17:07:00

Tecumseh

samanthabushika wrote:

Are you in Burlington?! I lived there for a time and I can't tell you how much I loved it. I am a hippie girl through and through. Peace, Love, and more peace signs type of thing. I just felt so at peace while there. I can't find even one like-minded individual. It makes me so sad for all of them. I'm not scared of danger. I spent most of my life doing the most dangerous things possible right up until I had my kids. It wasn't about me anymore and I am DETERMINED to give them a childhood they do not have to heal from. This small town scarred me in different ways. I used to love the seasons but winter becomes so... Long these years. I have to have my hands in the dirt and flowers all around me to feel in my element. Lol.

Well.....I guess it's time for me to check out what the Forums support system is all about.

Cause this is a public forum. E-mail time! It should be easier for like minded people to talk privately.

And G would say " do you know how many times"!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#207 2023-07-01 01:58:15

Hello, I'm Jordan. 31 year old female. I live in the Midwest US, and I've lived here my whole life. I would like to get out of my hometown at some point, because ever since my most recent ex visited me, my hometown is plagued with memories of him and things we did together while he was here. I really need to get out and move somewhere new and have a fresh start.

Anyways, I'd like to get away from that sad topic. My main interests are listening to music/going to concerts, listening to audiobooks (mainly self help ones), reading books, watching YouTube, exploring the existence of ETs, graphic design (as a hobby), and many other things.

I've had dreams where Pleiadians have visited me, dreams where there were 3 grey aliens in my room, and other dreams with an apocalyptic theme, like the world was about to end, and these ETs came to save us. Not sure what it all means, but it's definitely interesting.

Nice to meet you all smile

#208 2023-07-01 02:04:55

Tecumseh

samanthabushika wrote:

I tried sending you an email. So you would have mine.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#209 2023-07-01 03:49:50

Alec

Welcome Evanescent_Soul!

What took you so long? Haha

You're safe here, enjoy smile

#210 2023-07-02 14:39:30

Tecumseh wrote:
samanthabushika wrote:

Well.....I guess it's time for me to check out what the Forums support system is all about.

Cause this is a public forum. E-mail time! It should be easier for like minded people to talk privately.

It took me a minute just to figure out how to reply. Don't even know if I have done it correctly and I did read the forum rules. Lol. I haven't yet received it but feel free to email me at support(at)samanthabushika(dot)com as a temporary alternative until we can find how the forum email works. Hope I don't get in trouble for that but there is no I'll will here for sure. Only light and love and desperation to find other like minded souls.

#211 2023-07-02 14:42:22

Alec wrote:

Welcome Evanescent_Soul!

Thank you Alec. You are very very kind. It's been very difficult living where I live. I look around and have a hard time wonder how they could all be so blind. They all truly think I am the crazy one when I am simply the one that has taken the time to dedicate to researching and finding all the answers because the media sure doesn't like to perpetuate the real facts. That's for sure.

Last edited by samanthabushika (2023-07-02 14:44:49)

#212 2023-07-02 14:43:31

Alec wrote:

Welcome Evanescent_Soul!

Oops, I totally now see that your comment was not for me but it fit so I am leaving my comment. Lol.

Last edited by samanthabushika (2023-07-02 14:43:57)

#213 2023-07-02 14:49:03

Evanescent_Soul wrote:

Hello, I'm Jordan. 31 year old female. I live in the Midwest US, and I've lived here my whole life. I would like to get out of my hometown at some point, because ever since my most recent ex visited me, my hometown is plagued with memories of him and things we did together while he was here. I really need to get out and move somewhere new and have a fresh start.

Anyways, I'd like to get away from that sad topic. My main interests are listening to music/going to concerts, listening to audiobooks (mainly self help ones), reading books, watching YouTube, exploring the existence of ETs, graphic design (as a hobby), and many other things.

I've had dreams where Pleiadians have visited me, dreams where there were 3 grey aliens in my room, and other dreams with an apocalyptic theme, like the world was about to end, and these ETs came to save us. Not sure what it all means, but it's definitely interesting.

I feel the same of my town but for different reasons. Funny how we all become addicted to self-help. I am ALWAYS listening to Audible. In the car, in the shower, on the toilet, Lol, sorry it's true. I am a helper of people and a seeker of knowledge as must of us seem to be. It's so cool. Welcome. Glad you found your way here.

#214 2023-07-02 22:44:39

Tecumseh

samanthabushika wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
samanthabushika wrote:

It took me a minute just to figure out how to reply. Don't even know if I have done it correctly and I did read the forum rules. Lol. I haven't yet received it but feel free to email me at support(at)samanthabushika(dot)com as a temporary alternative until we can find how the forum email works. Hope I don't get in trouble for that but there is no I'll will here for sure. Only light and love and desperation to find other like minded souls.

I did but I have Gmail. Might be the problem. There was a warning about that. I'll try again. It showed up in my sent box though.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#215 2023-07-07 21:45:38

Alec wrote:

Welcome Evanescent_Soul!

Haha I tend to be very bad at introductions. Thank you for the welcome smile

#216 2023-07-08 23:36:52

ellencarnahan

Hi everyone,
I'll write a proper introduction later but wanted to quickly thank Cosmic Agency and the Swaruunians for all the connection and information, and all the administrators for maintaining this forum.
I'm looking forward to learning and sharing here.
Ellen smile <3

#217 2023-07-22 00:26:02

samanthabushika wrote:
Evanescent_Soul wrote:

I feel the same of my town but for different reasons. Funny how we all become addicted to self-help. I am ALWAYS listening to Audible. In the car, in the shower, on the toilet, Lol, sorry it's true. I am a helper of people and a seeker of knowledge as must of us seem to be. It's so cool. Welcome. Glad you found your way here.

What reasons? I've kind of gone away from self-help and dived into witchcraft/paganism audiobooks now lol but I used Scribd instead, since audiobooks are automatically included with a subscription and you don't have to buy extra credits for certain books. Scribd just has them all readily available lol. Thanks for the welcome smile

#218 2023-07-25 02:57:03

JDAliix

Greetings and warm salutations, Otherselves. My present 3D label is Jason. I'm an author of scifi novels, an alchemist, and one who's known the truth for decades.

We have a powerful human group here (some of whom are the superbeings creating the 3D matrix overlay) explicitly to protect purity and innocence from the massive regressive egregore that is gaining momentum where the disposition of Earth is concerned, and where many humanoidals are facing potential peril, and not just on 3D Earth. We are in a unique position to understand what is really happening while all Earth's present diversions are employed to get its people, "real" and homo virtualis, looking the other way at the most opportune time for the adversary to make its move. Our army consists of large and powerful astral forces to this end, numbering in the millions, including many dragon species. How they are directed from the 3D Earth ground force is at my discretion.

With nobility and honor, I present to Queen Alenym of Temmer and swear our fealty to the Taygetan cause in the astral battle, which is about to truly heat up. I present the mighty and noble dragon, Prometheus, as my proxy.

I further want to incorporate the Taygetan story in a series of upcoming novels, which are planned by "higher ups" to become movies and TV, all designed to reach into and awaken the 7.5 million "superbeings" creating the overlay.

I'd like to talk to Gosia about this, and perhaps a potential collaboration. I'm confident if you ask any Swaruu to look into me, the man behind the handle JDAliix, and the forces standing with me, they'll give you some interesting information. If it's to be, please reach me by email.

Thank you.

Last edited by JDAliix (2023-07-25 17:19:39)

#219 2023-07-27 02:17:24

Betty L

Hello Everyone:
I am BettyL and I live in Arizona. I have been following Cosmic Agency for years and I consider the Taygetans and the Swaruunians my family. I believe that Taygeta is my home  star system.

Last edited by Betty L (2023-09-20 20:06:19)

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#220 2023-09-28 19:47:16

DougCoger

Greetings friends, we love you all. Just wanted to say hello. I had quite a profound experience when I found the Swaruu information. It came to me at just the right time, everything I’ve read or seen in the videos, resonates with me like nothing ever has. All of a sudden I could understand things about myself and life in general that I could never really make any sense of.  I’ve always had a distaste for religion and authority. Certain things in our society never made any sense until I found this information. It’s like everything got tied up in a pretty little bow. I’ve had multiple contact experiences since, whether it be “spiritual” or “ET”, I personally don’t think we have the proper words for any of this as the big picture is far beyond our scope.

Anyway, I’m reaching out from Las Vegas, Nevada. Thank you to the Swaruu crew. Thank you to those who connect with this.

#221 2023-09-28 21:36:31

Tecumseh

Welcome! I think everything here would make a wonderful series of novels or an encyclopedia of metaphysics.

Gosia is where the buck stops though and she is a very private person. I don't know where she sees the future of the information will go. Deep pockets will be needed for any further expansion. Under her discretion.

Jump in on the topics and let us get to know you. big_smile

JDAliix wrote:

Greetings and warm salutations, Otherselves. My present 3D label is Jason. I'm an author of scifi novels, an alchemist, and one who's known the truth for decades.

We have a powerful human group here (some of whom are the superbeings creating the 3D matrix overlay) explicitly to protect purity and innocence from the massive regressive egregore that is gaining momentum where the disposition of Earth is concerned, and where many humanoidals are facing potential peril, and not just on 3D Earth. We are in a unique position to understand what is really happening while all Earth's present diversions are employed to get its people, "real" and homo virtualis, looking the other way at the most opportune time for the adversary to make its move. Our army consists of large and powerful astral forces to this end, numbering in the millions, including dragon species. How they are directed from the 3D Earth ground force is at my discretion.

With nobility and honor, I present to Queen Alenym of Temmer and swear our fealty to the Taygetan cause in the astral battle, which is about to truly heat up. I present the mighty and noble dragon, Prometheus, as my proxy.

I further want to incorporate the Taygetan story in a series of upcoming novels, which are planned by "higher ups" to become movies and TV, all designed to reach into and awaken the 7.5 million "superbeings" creating the overlay.

I'd like to talk to Gosia about this, and perhaps a potential collaboration. I'm confident if you ask any Swaruu to look into me, the man behind the handle JDAliix, and the forces standing with me, they'll give you some interesting information. If it's to be, please reach me by email.

Thank you.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#222 2023-10-24 01:13:59

annabel

Hello, Everyone. I've been lurking around here for a couple of months now.  Mainly to get caught up with all the information here but also my introvert nature was preventing me from doing exactly this smile. A need to understand more and to be around others of like-mind has overridden that nature in me for solitude.

A little bit about me. I live in California. Last year I retired from my 30-year career in education. I was 52 and tired of the daily grind. Tired of pretending that I enjoyed the work that I did. Tired of being someone I was not. Tired of living for others. Without going into all the detail, I made retirement happen. And I don't miss the work at all.  I realize how much happier I am. I've always questioned why it has to be this way on Earth.  I've always felt there has to be more here. There has to be, right?  I've always questioned my purpose for being here.  I still remember a time in my life where I felt that if all life was was to get up everyday and work your 8-hr shift to pay your bills, for food, for needs and wants, if that was all, then I wanted out. I wanted out of this life. A failed suicide made me realize that was not the way.  So I kept going, trying to find ways to beat the system, going rogue when necessary because that's where I found a little bit of sunshine. So when I came upon Gosia's videos, I had no doubt the answers to my questions were there.  I was crying almost nonstop for myself because I wasn't pyscho crazy and for my loved ones who would not be going on this journey with me. I am learning to mediate.  Trying my best to keep my frequency high. Learning as much as I can. 

I am very thankful for this community. Sending much love and hugs!

#223 2023-11-10 11:45:30

Grassblade

Yesterday I assumed that there was no intro thread, but obviously there is, so;

I'm in my thirties, I'm Dutch.
I don't work at the moment but I'm trying to create a business involving survival skills and the Shadow. Shadow is my favorite topic of all, in this day and age where (as a society) we are running away from it at high speed.

I'm following Swaruu and the others pretty much to ensure an open mind, to prevent conformity and complacency, to prevent a one-size-fits-all approach to thinking.
We're all in the Matrix here and it would be nice if as a group we could learn to un-matrix ourselves, and even start something like communities outside of it. I'm hopeful that the future will be something like that, enclaves of free thinkers, sort of like a new revolution.

I don't necessarily want to "leave" Earth or escape to some other planet, yet it would be great if we could shed the falsity about society (my own arrogance included)

Cheers

Edit: can relate to Tecumseh's posts about flat-landers!

Last edited by Grassblade (2023-11-10 11:48:20)

#224 2023-12-22 05:25:52

The name "Matias" reminds me of Matias De Stefano.
Are you aware of him?
I would give you a link to one of his profound videos ... but I seem to remember one of your rules here is to not post links.
Personally, I view the main purpose of "rules" is to be broken.  wink
We need only 1 rule ===> the Golden Rule.

#225 2023-12-22 05:42:17

annabel wrote:

Hello, Everyone. I've been lurking around here for a couple of months now.  Mainly to get caught up with all the information here but also my introvert nature was preventing me from doing exactly this smile. A need to understand more and to be around others of like-mind has overridden that nature in me for solitude.

A little bit about me. I live in California. Last year I retired from my 30-year career in education. I was 52 and tired of the daily grind. Tired of pretending that I enjoyed the work that I did. Tired of being someone I was not. Tired of living for others. Without going into all the detail, I made retirement happen. And I don't miss the work at all.  I realize how much happier I am. I've always questioned why it has to be this way on Earth.  I've always felt there has to be more here. There has to be, right?  I've always questioned my purpose for being here.  I still remember a time in my life where I felt that if all life was was to get up everyday and work your 8-hr shift to pay your bills, for food, for needs and wants, if that was all, then I wanted out. I wanted out of this life. A failed suicide made me realize that was not the way.  So I kept going, trying to find ways to beat the system, going rogue when necessary because that's where I found a little bit of sunshine. So when I came upon Gosia's videos, I had no doubt the answers to my questions were there.  I was crying almost nonstop for myself because I wasn't pyscho crazy and for my loved ones who would not be going on this journey with me. I am learning to mediate.  Trying my best to keep my frequency high. Learning as much as I can. 

I am very thankful for this community. Sending much love and hugs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes ~ nice to meet you!
And yes ... Earth life is a tough row to hoe for most.
But we chose to incarnate here at this time ... not only to experience the remarkable transformation now occurring ... but also to help it along by our very being.
Consciousness is contrast ... & we shall much more greatly appreciate the heaven which follows this ordeal.
But perhaps we're already attaining slightly heavenly feelings when we find online communities like this.
smile

Board footer