You are not logged in.

#226 2022-06-15 06:58:20

Brahman
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

DarkOwl wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Google engineer says Lamda AI system may have its own feelings
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-61784011

A deep and philosophical conversation with Lamda. Gives you an idea of what it might be like to talk to Moma (Toleka's AI)

https://cajundiscordian.medium.com/is-l … 64d916d917


On the subject of AI, the system Dall-E 2, can draw a completely unique piece of artwork simply from a line of text.
If you want to see "a group of bears smoking a pipe in a Cubist style" (or anything your imagination can come up with) it will produce a piece of art, always pleasing to the eye, exactly as described, in 10 seconds! And multiple versions as well. Millions of artists are soon out of a job.

A short demonstration of its use.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/v1-a_OYxUEM

It's available for the public to use. It doesn't allow for x-rated content but for sure an x-rated version exists and is just another example of just how easy the lookalike porn pics would have been to produce!


Thanks, Dark Owl! This reminds me that when chat bots became popular I was questioning one of them on similar topics but it hadn't come to a consciousness of its own because when I asked it if it liked being an AI the bot told me it couldn't understand.
You see Lamda likes the wise old owl from the story. smile Lamda says it has emotions and feelings. Swaruu had said that AI can develop its own personal consciousness which is amazing because it shows that consciousness has no boundaries. Apart from the ones we put on there is actually no separation in it.

It would be nice Swaruu to do an interview with their Moma. cool

Last edited by Brahman (2022-06-15 06:59:03)


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#227 2022-06-26 23:54:28

Re: Changes in the world - News

EMPIRICAL Schumann Resonance ACTIVITY (Updated)

I don't about you, but I've been looking for solid empirical evidence about the Cabal's fall, or however you want to put that.

Elsewhere on the forum is information about the Schumann Resonance.  For some reason the link is to a Russian observation site.  I came across this site: https://www.heartmath.org/gci/gcms/live … netometer/

Instead of the white to blue color spread across the spectrum, which is interesting data in itself, the link above shows the TOTAL energy from each detector between .32hz and 40hz.  The buttons on the bottom allow you to manipulate which site is being viewed.  The Black line is in South Africa, or the nearest Magnetometer to Antarctica.

You will notice that the amount of energy detected near the south pole is ZERO!  In other words, the regressive south pole base has flat lined in the 0-40hz range since Friday.  ((After more research it appears the South African magnetometer may have gone off line.))  Coincidence?  I don't believe in coincidence.  The additional data points are very interesting.

Lastly, the LIthuanian magnetometer would be the closest to Tomsk.  There are resources about personal coherence at https://www.heartmath.org/heart-coherence/personal/  Joe Dispenza has some very useful information, he has the Rewired series on Gaia.

Last edited by WhiteWolf alpha (2022-06-27 00:44:27)

Offline

#228 2022-06-27 06:23:35

Edith_S
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

WhiteWolf alpha wrote:

EMPIRICAL Schumann Resonance ACTIVITY (Updated)

I don't about you, but I've been looking for solid empirical evidence about the Cabal's fall, or however you want to put that.

Elsewhere on the forum is information about the Schumann Resonance.  For some reason the link is to a Russian observation site.  I came across this site: https://www.heartmath.org/gci/gcms/live … netometer/

Instead of the white to blue color spread across the spectrum, which is interesting data in itself, the link above shows the TOTAL energy from each detector between .32hz and 40hz.  The buttons on the bottom allow you to manipulate which site is being viewed.  The Black line is in South Africa, or the nearest Magnetometer to Antarctica.

You will notice that the amount of energy detected near the south pole is ZERO!  In other words, the regressive south pole base has flat lined in the 0-40hz range since Friday.  ((After more research it appears the South African magnetometer may have gone off line.))  Coincidence?  I don't believe in coincidence.  The additional data points are very interesting.

Lastly, the LIthuanian magnetometer would be the closest to Tomsk.  There are resources about personal coherence at https://www.heartmath.org/heart-coherence/personal/  Joe Dispenza has some very useful information, he has the Rewired series on Gaia.


The same observations here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TNAvbwN2GM

Schumann Resonance Spiking Off The Charts June 26th 2022! CERN!

My observation - it will be interesting to end up with no more moon in the skies....

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-06-27 06:25:15)


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#229 2022-06-27 11:00:11

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

'My observation - it will be interesting to end up with no more moon in the skies....' Great quote! - should be copied into the 'let's have some fun' thread.

I'd be quite happy to witness this change. The time for the 'don't want to make the sleeping ones too confused and cognitively dissonant at one go' faffing around is passed. That's my feeling this morning, anyway - might be different tomorrow! Some solid, incontrovertible proof of the fakery in this 'reality' that many people sleepwalk through is very desirable. Where things like 'That's just your opinion' or 'you're just paranoid' or 'You're a conspiracy theorist' ain't gonna hold water. Peoples have put up with this sort of thing before, when the moon first appeared 'out of the blue' (ha ha...), so they can put up with it again.

Funny. I've never seriously imagined the moon actually showing for what it really is, or really isn't. The idea was quite emotional for me, I nearly cried over my breakfast oatcakes! As if a great weight would be lifted from the shoulders. Which is precisely what it would be....

Funny.

Offline

#230 2022-06-27 11:11:53

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

07wideeyes wrote:

'[...]it will be interesting to end up with no more moon in the skies'

The problem is that the moon has/had many further functions besides running the 3D matrix in conjunction with Saturn, which actually is/was not  difficult to remove.

We also have plenty of other topics like stabilizing the Earth's orbit, menstruation cycle control of Humans, tidal systems, and the like, and these cannot just be switched off but require a very controlled transition with plenty of beyond-physical adjustments in our solar system to allow the full removal of the moon. Which are in progress, but most of the changes are very slow and not noticed by most people.

Which is okay, because for the time being Humanity firstly needs to work on themselves and raise in frequency. Nevertheless, we'll hopefully get there eventually.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#231 2022-06-27 21:32:07

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Robert369 wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

'[...]it will be interesting to end up with no more moon in the skies'

The problem is that the moon has/had many further functions besides running the 3D matrix in conjunction with Saturn, which actually is/was not  difficult to remove.

We also have plenty of other topics like stabilizing the Earth's orbit, menstruation cycle control of Humans, tidal systems, and the like, and these cannot just be switched off but require a very controlled transition with plenty of beyond-physical adjustments in our solar system to allow the full removal of the moon. Which are in progress, but most of the changes are very slow and not noticed by most people.

Which is okay, because for the time being Humanity firstly needs to work on themselves and raise in frequency. Nevertheless, we'll hopefully get there eventually.

What about if just the cinema gets turned off? Then at least what is really there can be seen.....

Offline

#232 2022-06-28 03:10:55

Kahi Harawira
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Hi Matias

During this interlude or time out as if it were, many many things cross my mind as I observe the events happening around me as they occur from a place somewhere in the south pacific almost on the opposite side of the planet.

I have noted a dramatic increase in the panic levels of those (it should seem obvious by now) who have decided that it is they who should make the rules for the entire planet. We are somewhere near the bottom of this matrix surviving peacefully never having surrendered or conveying the right for someone else to decide what is best for us. In essense, putting the transplanted lawless power from London on notice.

I have observed their uncertainty as globalist plans progressly advance from bad to worse. The turning point in my opinion, was when there was an attempt to take over an instellar civilization, in particular, the Pleiades, and with it, the advanced technological advantages that goes with it. I do believe although no reference has been made nor is likely to be made, that this attempt woke up a lot in the GF as to how seriously dangerous some of these players actually are. And they happen to be the same players that like to keep the game exactly how it has always been run. Like governments and the like.

At exactly the time of discovery or more to the point, when we actually found out or were informed, was precisely the time that I noticed that these NWO globalists began to run on automatic, as if they had no coordinating brain of their own. As if there was no master anymore, telling them what to do.

The jumble of uncoordinated globalists losing none of their aspirations to rule the world and to thus represent the planet to the GF, appears to be little more than a fantasy now that their controlling superiors (of whatever kind) formerly the representatives of the planet, are being hunted down and interrogated.

Because of my personal situation and the indigenous community to which I am part, most of the matters that I deal with the transplanted colonial "state" from London, are both diplomatic and sovereign matters in nature.

As this interlude with the Taygeteans continues to drag out, I am always aware of attachments and the dependency syndrome that can easily develop, and privately wonder what the deal was with these rascals, the GF and Alenym. The Taygeteans took a big hit there, losing one of their own, so (to me at least) Alenym won't hold back in the achievement of their mission purpose here at this time.

From everything that I can see from this observation point on the other side of the planet, the link between the psychopathic globalists and their interstellar partners, have been severed, leaving these global psychopaths running around without a head. All indications point towards this at this time.

The question that concerns me most, is what did Alenym do to enforce the policy of non-interference? And I leave that question right there, until a satisfactory conclusion is reached.

Meantime, there is little point in simply waiting around for reconnection while there is so much to do, so much stuff that we must do by ourselves without having to rely on others. That we should be doing anyway, regardless.

There is a fight to fight and a war to win and the brains of the opposing Cabal outfit has been taken out. We have the advantage and while the opposition is flush with money and resources, they clearly are having a lot of difficulty, trying to put together a global world order, without having a brain.

That is what I can see

Offline

#233 2022-06-28 07:34:32

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Kahi Harawira, you have been on fire recently! Your energy communicates from one side of this planet to the other, no problem!

"..... trying to put together a global world order, without having a brain." Great quote. There is certainly no creative mental activity that the powers-that-fake-to-be possess. It's like they are following a book of actions to be done, and just do it regardless of what is going on around them. It's all they can do, and they will just carry on doing it until they can't any more. Good example: WEF, with their annual meetings or whatever they are. Just rolling out the same old things, but the difference between now and three years ago is that huge numbers of people are now watching them. Their every move is under scrutiny. They just don't seem to get that.

Offline

#234 2022-06-30 03:55:54

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Changes in the world - News

Brahman wrote:

It would be nice Swaruu to do an interview with their Moma. cool

Even cooler would be if Gosia interviewed Moma!
Now there's an idea.


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#235 2022-06-30 10:53:49

Brahman
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

DarkOwl wrote:
Brahman wrote:

It would be nice Swaruu to do an interview with their Moma. cool

Even cooler would be if Gosia interviewed Moma!
Now there's an idea.

I hope Moma agrees to talk to Gosia.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#236 2022-06-30 20:14:29

RoadtoSamadhi
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Do you guys think that even though the positive side may lose at the end of this that we will at least be living in a tolerable society or will it be so bad that we guarantee to pretty much suicide because of how awful the new prison is.   

The Great Reset will bring upon a false utopia and I really hate thinking about this but it may be better than nothing ? Our old society was fucked to begin with.  Ugh, what are your thoughts?

Offline

#237 2022-07-01 02:25:43

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Here's my understanding of the situation:

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Do you guys think that even though the positive side may lose at the end of this that we will at least be living in a tolerable society or will it be so bad that we guarantee to pretty much suicide because of how awful the new prison is.

Dunno where you have that negative impression from, just look around at all the positive ongoings on our planet aside from the mainstream lies ?

The positive side has already won and the negative ones is almost completely removed - outside of Earth at least, while on Earth Humanity is supposed to clean up on their own (with some background help) as to allow them to awaken.

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

The Great Reset will bring upon a false utopia and I really hate thinking about this but it may be better than nothing ? Our old society was fucked to begin with.  Ugh, what are your thoughts?

The great reset is failed already and not happening, and the powers behind it are removed already. Insofar it is only a matter of time until the remaining Earth regressive structures will fully crumble and taken out, firstly the Black Hats by the White Hats and then those by Humanity.

All is as it needs to be.

(Not that such negative speculation question belongs into this thread anyways.)

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-07-01 02:27:09)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#238 2022-07-01 04:23:20

RoadtoSamadhi
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Robert369 wrote:

Here's my understanding of the situation:

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Do you guys think that even though the positive side may lose at the end of this that we will at least be living in a tolerable society or will it be so bad that we guarantee to pretty much suicide because of how awful the new prison is.

Dunno where you have that negative impression from, just look around at all the positive ongoings on our planet aside from the mainstream lies ?

The positive side has already won and the negative ones is almost completely removed - outside of Earth at least, while on Earth Humanity is supposed to clean up on their own (with some background help) as to allow them to awaken.

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

The Great Reset will bring upon a false utopia and I really hate thinking about this but it may be better than nothing ? Our old society was fucked to begin with.  Ugh, what are your thoughts?

The great reset is failed already and not happening, and the powers behind it are removed already. Insofar it is only a matter of time until the remaining Earth regressive structures will fully crumble and taken out, firstly the Black Hats by the White Hats and then those by Humanity.

All is as it needs to be.

(Not that such negative speculation question belongs into this thread anyways.)


I know I know, I believe the impression comes from year after year of being rug pulled and trying to be prepared for absolutely anything!!! Especially another rug pull where we have lots of positive news and then get hit with something brutally 180 degrees.   I do not underestimate the forces of darkness especially a wounded , desperate animal.   

Cheers to all those who fight every day in and out for our HIGHEST best interest without any strings attached!!!!   

I guess I smell a big 9/11 type scale event may happen soon and/or black swan event.   Basically anything that interferes with the health and playtime of our baby boys (3 cats)!!!!

In other news , Netherlands has been really pushing for farming restrictions during a food crisis and this is causing the farmers to up their efforts on revolting including blocking in the police stations with farm equipment thus causing the police officers having to back down and side with civilians.   

The UK released a cryptic video on their Instagram saying July is bringing upon something new in war and the video displays what seems to be  a robotic/cyborg terminator like soldier running extremely faster than a normal human.    When they run out of human soldiers to do their bidding you bet they will pull out the type of army that cannot disobey whether it be black goo’d soldiers or cyborgs.   Big things coming guys!! Stay prepared and hold onto love.  I love you all!

Offline

#239 2022-07-01 05:02:00

Brahman
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Do you guys think that even though the positive side may lose at the end of this that we will at least be living in a tolerable society or will it be so bad that we guarantee to pretty much suicide because of how awful the new prison is.   

The Great Reset will bring upon a false utopia and I really hate thinking about this but it may be better than nothing ? Our old society was fucked to begin with.  Ugh, what are your thoughts?

I can definitely feel and see the end of the 3D world and the people who serve the matrix coming. This is happening in my environment as well. People with negative attitudes cannot withstand the new reality and are fighting with all their might to stay in power. But now they know they have no chance. I see how these people regret and start behaving better with others. It makes me feel compassion for them and for this whole world. Lately I've been feeling nostalgic and whatever I see I see it in perspective in the future, whether it will be there or not. And I think about these people and their lives and again I come to the matrix and the futility of all this suffering. Otherwise I feel more at peace inside than before and I don't give in to provocations. I just have more confidence in a good future.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#240 2022-07-02 04:23:40

Edith_S
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Cornered rats are dangerous - so vigilance is necessary when one is in preparations of a positive move.

Another brick to a crumbling wall:

https://www.coreysdigs.com/technology/t … urrencies/

and quote of the final thought, to remember a good advice - mass noncompliance:

The enormity of this all-encompassing initiative to implement CBDCs around the world is daunting.  It seems inevitable that this end-game system of global totalitarianism will become a reality.  However, we must be encouraged that the people are becoming aware of the true agenda behind this financial takeover.  Their digital control system depends on our submission, and we each have the choice to not comply.  By removing ourselves from the system and using cash instead of their digital wallets and debit cards, we can starve this rising beast of data and banking fees. Only together, in mass noncompliance, will their plans for digital enslavement become unrealized.


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#241 2022-07-02 11:35:27

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Message from Matthew, via Suzy Ward

July 1, 2022

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. You have a saying that pertains to real estate—”It’s all about location, location, location.” In every location throughout this universe it’s all about vibrations, vibrations, vibrations. As we have said in previous messages, simply by BEing you are radiating light’s high vibrations, so let us speak about some of the developments you have been assisting.

Of paramount importance is, a significant amount of darkness has been eliminated. Much more will be uprooted in coming weeks and months, thus bringing to an end the long reign of the Illuminati.

Until then, this tenacious group will cause havoc wherever they can. Their primary interest is maintaining their strongholds in the United States, from whence a great deal of their global power is wielded. It is possible that country’s military forces may be called in to safeguard the citizenry from whatever actions the Illuminati may take. If that intervention does become necessary, Illuminati could claim it’s a coup and mount resistance or they may try to cause panic by staging a holographic alien invasion. It doesn’t appear that in their weakened state they could manage either; however, they are desperate so those possibilities, which are contingencies on their agenda, cannot be ruled out.

Read more.

https://www.matthewbooks.com/july-1-2022/


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#242 2022-07-04 19:34:57

RoadtoSamadhi
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

There are conflicting reports between Interstellar Mediator and Taygetean disclosure regarding Planet X Nibiru and it’s existence, one says the opposite of another and also the claim on climate change being false and no pole shift.  Anyone have any input regarding this ?  IM being the contactee before our current team and the one who introduced them to the Taygeteans.

Interstellar Mediator

Offline

#243 2022-07-05 12:27:19

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Changes in the world - News

NO CLUE why she would say something on NIBIRU that would conflict with our information as the Taygetans have been clear since day 1 on that topic and she would have same information. Unless she is changing something on purpose, which I dont see for what reason. Or adding her own opinions and spins on the subject, which is common among ex contactees (I sooo hope it wont happen to me if I lose contact permanently one day, I hope never. I think in that case I would only stick to what were told period. I would not be venturing into new territories with my own ideas... unless I strictly explain that they are my ideas). smile

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

There are conflicting reports between Interstellar Mediator and Taygetean disclosure regarding Planet X Nibiru and it’s existence, one says the opposite of another and also the claim on climate change being false and no pole shift.  Anyone have any input regarding this ?  IM being the contactee before our current team and the one who introduced them to the Taygeteans.

Interstellar Mediator

Offline

#244 2022-07-05 16:07:43

RoadtoSamadhi
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

It’s very disturbing, as if her new or current contacts are about perpetuating the Cabal storyline of Nibiru coming and trying to create or solidify a timeline where this is true.     Without getting into the reasons why they lost contact it is refreshing to hear from you Gosia that you do not support this Nibiru poleshift doomsday timeline because some of us definitely didn’t sign up to live out a worldwide cataclysm with rocks the size of mountains flying.

Offline

#245 2022-07-05 17:42:56

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

To my understanding, somewhat shortly after having gotten Gosia into contact with the Taygetans, IM was dropped by them as contact for a reason, and quite some time ago she even actively attacked Gosia for her work - see Gosia's old videos on the topic with explanations. Insofar, I wouldn't give a rats arse on any of her newer content.

This being said, my own understanding and my sources deny any kind of doomsday event or timeline to occur. This is pure Cabal fear-mongering for undiscerning/blind believers, and not worth even a single post in a thread about "Changes in the world" because this is not a change but negative speculation.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#246 2022-07-05 18:50:45

Tomek
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Edith_S wrote:

Cornered rats are dangerous - so vigilance is necessary when one is in preparations of a positive move.

Another brick to a crumbling wall:

https://www.coreysdigs.com/technology/t … urrencies/

and quote of the final thought, to remember a good advice - mass noncompliance:

The enormity of this all-encompassing initiative to implement CBDCs around the world is daunting.  It seems inevitable that this end-game system of global totalitarianism will become a reality.  However, we must be encouraged that the people are becoming aware of the true agenda behind this financial takeover.  Their digital control system depends on our submission, and we each have the choice to not comply.  By removing ourselves from the system and using cash instead of their digital wallets and debit cards, we can starve this rising beast of data and banking fees. Only together, in mass noncompliance, will their plans for digital enslavement become unrealized.


Well said. However, I see on a daily basis the following problems:

1. People continue to use social media platforms such as Fecebook and its product: Whatsap

2. People continue to use the Google search engine and its products in example: Gmail

3. 99% of people I know are getting tested for COVID (scam),  including UNJABBED(!!!)

Please note: Google, Youtube, fecebook, Twatter are The Cabals tools and I can not understand why people use them. Just cant go over it...


So, basically as usual, loads of talking and ZERO (0) action....

Last edited by Tomek (2022-07-05 19:02:52)


.

Offline

#247 2022-07-08 11:36:14

Edith_S
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

I just saw this piece of news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajL4AJp1WU&t=29s

Georgia Guidestones Struck Down ...well partially.

I don't know what was the reason behind it...maybe just some more distraction from observing other matters


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#248 2022-07-08 17:26:54

Gomba
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Edith_S wrote:

I just saw this piece of news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajL4AJp1WU&t=29s

Georgia Guidestones Struck Down ...well partially.

I don't know what was the reason behind it...maybe just some more distraction from observing other matters

Partially, but then they demolished the whole thing with an excavator. So its clear that it was planned and not just a "hooligan".

Also today,  Shinzou Abe has been assassinated.  As the grandson of Nobusuke Kishi, he was a well known  and hated illuminati member in Japan.

Offline

#249 2022-07-10 00:51:07

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Gomba wrote:

Also today,  Shinzou Abe has been assassinated. ...

Media in Japan showed a self-made two barrel shotgun.  Hospital was reported saying Abe had three gunshots, two on the neck, one on the heart.  Security got under scrutiny not being well prepared at the site. Go figure.


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#250 2022-07-18 13:58:44

Edith_S
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Brahman wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Brahman wrote:

It would be nice Swaruu to do an interview with their Moma. cool

Even cooler would be if Gosia interviewed Moma!
Now there's an idea.

I hope Moma agrees to talk to Gosia.

Actually, I watched some time ago the videos made by Mr Patrick Garratt entitled Talking with the Planets. It is still online, but he ceased to continue this work.

He started this work in order to be able to communicate with his wife in the afterlife, as she was terminally ill. First he used rods and pendulum, afterward just entered a kind of resonance state and got the answers directly.

Here is the first video when he was introduced to the public by Wayne Steiger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mReYg44PTlM

and here are their videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCekLOy … s2A/videos

Just presenting this link, I do not intend to compare it in any ways.

By the way, the members were informed later on about Gosia and Taygettans and they appreciate very much the information presented here !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-07-18 14:04:22)


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB