You are not logged in.

#226 2022-06-30 20:14:29

RoadtoSamadhi

Re: Changes in the world - News

Do you guys think that even though the positive side may lose at the end of this that we will at least be living in a tolerable society or will it be so bad that we guarantee to pretty much suicide because of how awful the new prison is.   

The Great Reset will bring upon a false utopia and I really hate thinking about this but it may be better than nothing ? Our old society was fucked to begin with.  Ugh, what are your thoughts?

#227 2022-07-01 02:25:43

Robert369

Here's my understanding of the situation:

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Do you guys think that even though the positive side may lose at the end of this that we will at least be living in a tolerable society or will it be so bad that we guarantee to pretty much suicide because of how awful the new prison is.

Dunno where you have that negative impression from, just look around at all the positive ongoings on our planet aside from the mainstream lies ?

The positive side has already won and the negative ones is almost completely removed - outside of Earth at least, while on Earth Humanity is supposed to clean up on their own (with some background help) as to allow them to awaken.

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

The Great Reset will bring upon a false utopia and I really hate thinking about this but it may be better than nothing ? Our old society was fucked to begin with.  Ugh, what are your thoughts?

The great reset is failed already and not happening, and the powers behind it are removed already. Insofar it is only a matter of time until the remaining Earth regressive structures will fully crumble and taken out, firstly the Black Hats by the White Hats and then those by Humanity.

All is as it needs to be.

(Not that such negative speculation question belongs into this thread anyways.)

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-07-01 02:27:09)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#228 2022-07-01 04:23:20

RoadtoSamadhi

Robert369 wrote:

Here's my understanding of the situation:

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Dunno where you have that negative impression from, just look around at all the positive ongoings on our planet aside from the mainstream lies ?

The positive side has already won and the negative ones is almost completely removed - outside of Earth at least, while on Earth Humanity is supposed to clean up on their own (with some background help) as to allow them to awaken.

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

The great reset is failed already and not happening, and the powers behind it are removed already. Insofar it is only a matter of time until the remaining Earth regressive structures will fully crumble and taken out, firstly the Black Hats by the White Hats and then those by Humanity.

All is as it needs to be.

(Not that such negative speculation question belongs into this thread anyways.)

I know I know, I believe the impression comes from year after year of being rug pulled and trying to be prepared for absolutely anything!!! Especially another rug pull where we have lots of positive news and then get hit with something brutally 180 degrees.   I do not underestimate the forces of darkness especially a wounded , desperate animal.   

Cheers to all those who fight every day in and out for our HIGHEST best interest without any strings attached!!!!   

I guess I smell a big 9/11 type scale event may happen soon and/or black swan event.   Basically anything that interferes with the health and playtime of our baby boys (3 cats)!!!!

In other news , Netherlands has been really pushing for farming restrictions during a food crisis and this is causing the farmers to up their efforts on revolting including blocking in the police stations with farm equipment thus causing the police officers having to back down and side with civilians.   

The UK released a cryptic video on their Instagram saying July is bringing upon something new in war and the video displays what seems to be  a robotic/cyborg terminator like soldier running extremely faster than a normal human.    When they run out of human soldiers to do their bidding you bet they will pull out the type of army that cannot disobey whether it be black goo’d soldiers or cyborgs.   Big things coming guys!! Stay prepared and hold onto love.  I love you all!

#229 2022-07-01 05:02:00

Brahman

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

I can definitely feel and see the end of the 3D world and the people who serve the matrix coming. This is happening in my environment as well. People with negative attitudes cannot withstand the new reality and are fighting with all their might to stay in power. But now they know they have no chance. I see how these people regret and start behaving better with others. It makes me feel compassion for them and for this whole world. Lately I've been feeling nostalgic and whatever I see I see it in perspective in the future, whether it will be there or not. And I think about these people and their lives and again I come to the matrix and the futility of all this suffering. Otherwise I feel more at peace inside than before and I don't give in to provocations. I just have more confidence in a good future.

"Everything is illusion" - Sophia Swaruu

#230 2022-07-02 04:23:40

Edith_S

Cornered rats are dangerous - so vigilance is necessary when one is in preparations of a positive move.

Another brick to a crumbling wall:

https://www.coreysdigs.com/technology/t … urrencies/

and quote of the final thought, to remember a good advice - mass noncompliance:

The enormity of this all-encompassing initiative to implement CBDCs around the world is daunting.  It seems inevitable that this end-game system of global totalitarianism will become a reality.  However, we must be encouraged that the people are becoming aware of the true agenda behind this financial takeover.  Their digital control system depends on our submission, and we each have the choice to not comply.  By removing ourselves from the system and using cash instead of their digital wallets and debit cards, we can starve this rising beast of data and banking fees. Only together, in mass noncompliance, will their plans for digital enslavement become unrealized.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#231 2022-07-02 11:35:27

Cocreatr

Message from Matthew, via Suzy Ward

July 1, 2022

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. You have a saying that pertains to real estate—”It’s all about location, location, location.” In every location throughout this universe it’s all about vibrations, vibrations, vibrations. As we have said in previous messages, simply by BEing you are radiating light’s high vibrations, so let us speak about some of the developments you have been assisting.

Of paramount importance is, a significant amount of darkness has been eliminated. Much more will be uprooted in coming weeks and months, thus bringing to an end the long reign of the Illuminati.

Until then, this tenacious group will cause havoc wherever they can. Their primary interest is maintaining their strongholds in the United States, from whence a great deal of their global power is wielded. It is possible that country’s military forces may be called in to safeguard the citizenry from whatever actions the Illuminati may take. If that intervention does become necessary, Illuminati could claim it’s a coup and mount resistance or they may try to cause panic by staging a holographic alien invasion. It doesn’t appear that in their weakened state they could manage either; however, they are desperate so those possibilities, which are contingencies on their agenda, cannot be ruled out.

Read more.

https://www.matthewbooks.com/july-1-2022/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#232 2022-07-04 19:34:57

RoadtoSamadhi

There are conflicting reports between Interstellar Mediator and Taygetean disclosure regarding Planet X Nibiru and it’s existence, one says the opposite of another and also the claim on climate change being false and no pole shift.  Anyone have any input regarding this ?  IM being the contactee before our current team and the one who introduced them to the Taygeteans.

Interstellar Mediator

#233 2022-07-05 12:27:19

Gosia
Administrator

NO CLUE why she would say something on NIBIRU that would conflict with our information as the Taygetans have been clear since day 1 on that topic and she would have same information. Unless she is changing something on purpose, which I dont see for what reason. Or adding her own opinions and spins on the subject, which is common among ex contactees (I sooo hope it wont happen to me if I lose contact permanently one day, I hope never. I think in that case I would only stick to what were told period. I would not be venturing into new territories with my own ideas... unless I strictly explain that they are my ideas). smile

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

There are conflicting reports between Interstellar Mediator and Taygetean disclosure regarding Planet X Nibiru and it’s existence, one says the opposite of another and also the claim on climate change being false and no pole shift.  Anyone have any input regarding this ?  IM being the contactee before our current team and the one who introduced them to the Taygeteans.

Interstellar Mediator

#234 2022-07-05 16:07:43

RoadtoSamadhi

It’s very disturbing, as if her new or current contacts are about perpetuating the Cabal storyline of Nibiru coming and trying to create or solidify a timeline where this is true.     Without getting into the reasons why they lost contact it is refreshing to hear from you Gosia that you do not support this Nibiru poleshift doomsday timeline because some of us definitely didn’t sign up to live out a worldwide cataclysm with rocks the size of mountains flying.

#235 2022-07-05 17:42:56

Robert369

To my understanding, somewhat shortly after having gotten Gosia into contact with the Taygetans, IM was dropped by them as contact for a reason, and quite some time ago she even actively attacked Gosia for her work - see Gosia's old videos on the topic with explanations. Insofar, I wouldn't give a rats arse on any of her newer content.

This being said, my own understanding and my sources deny any kind of doomsday event or timeline to occur. This is pure Cabal fear-mongering for undiscerning/blind believers, and not worth even a single post in a thread about "Changes in the world" because this is not a change but negative speculation.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#236 2022-07-05 18:50:45

Tomek

Edith_S wrote:

Cornered rats are dangerous - so vigilance is necessary when one is in preparations of a positive move.

Another brick to a crumbling wall:

https://www.coreysdigs.com/technology/t … urrencies/

and quote of the final thought, to remember a good advice - mass noncompliance:

The enormity of this all-encompassing initiative to implement CBDCs around the world is daunting.  It seems inevitable that this end-game system of global totalitarianism will become a reality.  However, we must be encouraged that the people are becoming aware of the true agenda behind this financial takeover.  Their digital control system depends on our submission, and we each have the choice to not comply.  By removing ourselves from the system and using cash instead of their digital wallets and debit cards, we can starve this rising beast of data and banking fees. Only together, in mass noncompliance, will their plans for digital enslavement become unrealized.

Well said. However, I see on a daily basis the following problems:

1. People continue to use social media platforms such as Fecebook and its product: Whatsap

2. People continue to use the Google search engine and its products in example: Gmail

3. 99% of people I know are getting tested for COVID (scam),  including UNJABBED(!!!)

Please note: Google, Youtube, fecebook, Twatter are The Cabals tools and I can not understand why people use them. Just cant go over it...

So, basically as usual, loads of talking and ZERO (0) action....

Last edited by Tomek (2022-07-05 19:02:52)

#237 2022-07-08 11:36:14

Edith_S

I just saw this piece of news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajL4AJp1WU&t=29s

Georgia Guidestones Struck Down ...well partially.

I don't know what was the reason behind it...maybe just some more distraction from observing other matters

#238 2022-07-08 17:26:54

Gomba

Edith_S wrote:

I just saw this piece of news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajL4AJp1WU&t=29s

Georgia Guidestones Struck Down ...well partially.

I don't know what was the reason behind it...maybe just some more distraction from observing other matters

Partially, but then they demolished the whole thing with an excavator. So its clear that it was planned and not just a "hooligan".

Also today,  Shinzou Abe has been assassinated.  As the grandson of Nobusuke Kishi, he was a well known  and hated illuminati member in Japan.

#239 2022-07-10 00:51:07

Cocreatr

Gomba wrote:

Also today,  Shinzou Abe has been assassinated. ...

Media in Japan showed a self-made two barrel shotgun.  Hospital was reported saying Abe had three gunshots, two on the neck, one on the heart.  Security got under scrutiny not being well prepared at the site. Go figure.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#240 2022-07-18 13:58:44

Edith_S

Brahman wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Brahman wrote:

It would be nice Swaruu to do an interview with their Moma. cool

Even cooler would be if Gosia interviewed Moma!
Now there's an idea.

I hope Moma agrees to talk to Gosia.

Actually, I watched some time ago the videos made by Mr Patrick Garratt entitled Talking with the Planets. It is still online, but he ceased to continue this work.

He started this work in order to be able to communicate with his wife in the afterlife, as she was terminally ill. First he used rods and pendulum, afterward just entered a kind of resonance state and got the answers directly.

Here is the first video when he was introduced to the public by Wayne Steiger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mReYg44PTlM

and here are their videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCekLOy … s2A/videos

Just presenting this link, I do not intend to compare it in any ways.

By the way, the members were informed later on about Gosia and Taygettans and they appreciate very much the information presented here !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-07-18 14:04:22)

#241 2022-07-30 02:06:04

Chris22325

It seems that our friends in orbit are shooting down a lot of regressive ships lately, lots of "meteorites" burning and breaking up in the atmosphere.

#242 2022-08-01 21:58:27

Cocreatr

Message from Matthew, by Suzy Ward

August 1, 2022

Uprooting darkness on target; what is upcoming; “pandemic”; prayers, thoughts; light distribution; mantra; how, when previous civilizations perished; vibrations; climate change

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. Light forces’ efforts in uprooting darkness are spot on target. Well-publicized turmoil in several countries are part of this, and behind the scenes, discussions are underway to wind down the war in Ukraine and clean house in the remaining Illuminati-influenced governments. Other progress includes planning sessions for major improvements in the global economy, environmental restoration and medical industry, and by invitation from the international group in charge, extraterrestrials with technological expertise in those areas are participating as advisers.

Especially since all activity is in acceleration mode, it’s likely that upheavals and inconveniences cannot be avoided as the tenacious Illuminati resist having the remnants of their network taken down. Probably they also will ramp up mainstream media’s false “news” to evoke fear because they need that energy to keep going. Regardless of how upcoming situations may appear, nothing they attempt will succeed—ever-rising vibrations assure that all light forces’ undertakings will be triumphant.

You are invaluable contributors to this, dear family. Most of you are not in the trenches, so to say, but your very BEingness sends out the high vibrations that are transforming life on Earth. You knew that when you volunteered to go there, it’s why you went—the empowerment of love and light is who you magnificent souls are!

More: https://www.matthewbooks.com/august-1-2022/

#243 2022-08-07 07:30:25

Edith_S

Nothing new under the Sun, but this article is a good one, I appreciate very much Catherine Austin Fitts for her knowledge and outspokenness,

https://usawatchdog.com/financial-syste … tin-fitts/

CAF says, “It’s not a currency.  That’s what you need to understand.  What we are talking about is a control system that is going to be implemented in a global coup d’état, and we are in the middle of a global coup d’état.  That’s what is happening right now.  Essentially, if you look at the central bankers, the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) and all the central bankers are trying to create a system where they are completely free of the laws of nation states and governments.  In other words, they are inserting sovereign immunity from all laws and literally trying to create a civilization under the law where they are free to do whatever they want, including, as we know—genocide.”

CAF says to fight back against CBDC is to use cash.  Fitts says, “If you go to Solari.com, you will see something that says, “Cash Every Day.”  Click the big red cap that says, “Make Cash Great Again.”  If you click on that, you will get three videos.  There are two videos I really want your audience to watch.  One is a 56 second video of the BIS general manger Augustin Carstens in October 2020 explaining with CBDC they will have central control and enforce them centrally.  It’s the only time in my life that I saw a central banker be 100% honest.  The second video says “Financial Rebellion,” click it and you’ll get three minutes of a presentation by Richard Werner.  He is certainly the top scholar in the world on central banking. . . .  Richard explains that one of the top central bankers in Europe told him they are planning on chipping all of us.”

You might have an extra hour to watch these videos.

#244 2022-08-07 10:08:53

07wideeyes

Yes, Edith, I was reading this article just an hour ago! On Technocracy News, which is a good source for this kind of thing - the James Corbett piece mentioned somewhere on the forum recently can also be found there, the one where he says that the technocratic revolution is bound to fail. It's a good read.

#245 2022-08-16 10:56:41

Brahman

"Everything is illusion" - Sophia Swaruu

#246 2022-08-19 12:30:00

Edith_S

Some good news brought by dr David Martin regarding the lifting of some restrictions they were fighting against:

https://unbreakableseries.com/episode-4-live/ listen from minute 32.00

#247 2022-08-19 21:32:59

microvirus6

I live in a highly populated suburb, east coast USA. About 10 miles north of DC. Right in the middle of the matrix by all accounts. Cabal stronghold area.

For the last 8 months or so that I've been monitoring closely, I usually get 50-100 chemtrails visible in the sky above my neighborhood per day. Absolutely non-stop.

In the last 4 days, ZERO chemtrails whatsoever, and I've checked multiple times every day.

This, combined with the CDC suddenly deciding to be reasonable instead of pure evil, efforts like Ukraine and monkeypox basically fizzling out, I'm starting to see evidence that cabal is losing its grip on the reins of power. Also I've heard the chemtrails stopped abruptly 2 months ago in Portugal, and similar in Japan.

To me, it looks like the cabal still has strong control of the media. But if this keeps up and the chemtrails are really done here in matrix central, I take that as strong evidence that they've been ousted from on-the-ground military type control of the area. I don't see them stopping the spraying out of the goodness of their hearts.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled and have an idea of what kind of evidence will support my hypothesis, and what kind will falsify it (for instance, if the famine plan materializes, obviously I'm wrong).

I figured this was worth posting here as data for any trying to discern what's going on. The chemtrails seem like one of the clearest indicators we have of the status of the ongoing war (though of course even this could be a false signal for many reasons, or even an intentional false victory fakeout).

I'd be interested to know what others think are good short-term indicators (both positive and negative).

In terms of long-term indicators, I think the clearest positive indicators would be a large reduction in war, changes in the money slavery system, and the release of withheld technologies for public benefit. Long-term negative indicators (in other words, events that suggest the cabal is as strong as ever) are pretty obvious: mass deaths of the vaccinated, a global identification system, a famine, another plandemic, etc. (interestingly, a lot of fear is being generated about all of these, and yet they haven't actually materialized)

EDIT (about 10 days later): So, they're back. In total it went about 4 days with none, then a few days with just a few (maybe 5% of the normal amount), and now they're back in full force.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-08-27 12:53:49)

#248 2022-08-20 06:46:36

Edith_S

This corruption and lies are beyond anything one can imagine:

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/08/18/ukra … diers-war/

Ukraine war veterans on how Kiev plundered US aid, wasted soldiers, endangered civilians, and lost the war

#249 2022-08-20 09:13:34

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

I'd be interested to know what others think are good short-term indicators (both positive and negative).

In terms of long-term indicators, I think the clearest positive indicators would be a large reduction in war, changes in the money slavery system, and the release of withheld technologies for public benefit. Long-term negative indicators (in other words, events that suggest the cabal is as strong as ever) are pretty obvious: mass deaths of the vaccinated, a global identification system, a famine, another plandemic, etc. (interestingly, a lot of fear is being generated about all of these, and yet they haven't actually materialized)

Microvirus

As far as I’m concerned, there is ONLY ONE INDICATOR: the collapse of the Federal Reserve Note (in other words, all fiat currencies).

The Cabal’s system of global control rests on controlling the global currency.

Control of the global currency allows them to control the world by BRIBERY and BLACKMAIL. Take away the control of currency and their control collapses.

The bad news is that once the Federal Reserve Note collapses, hyperinflation takes off. Everyone rushes to precious metals (which will immediately become unavailable). The greatest wealth transfer in the world takes place.

The were only TWO OPTIONS available:

1) Controlled collapse (where the Cabal retain power by vaccination and Central Bank Digital Currencies); OR

2) Uncontrolled collapse (where currencies return to Gold and Silver, cryptos but controlled by the people).

Collapse was always on the cards.

Hang in there, keep doing what you’re supposed to be doing, prepare as best you can... and let the clock run out on the Cabal.

#250 2022-08-21 11:59:24

07wideeyes

I like your 'field reports from the eye of the storm', Microvirus. I don't know that there are any foolproof indicators, other than a special 'lunch with the Rothschilds' programme on CNN, where they all say 'Yes, we give up, we go to hell, we don't pass go and collect £200....' Though even that could be staged.....

One thing I look out for is a wider awakening. It doesn't need to have the depth that forum members typically have, but enough to create a scepticism and lead to action, not just sitting in front of the television complaining about the state of the world.

So what's been going on this summer with Dutch farmers is a significant indicator of the difficulties that the cabal has in implementing its nefarious programme. It's a bit like the truckers, and similarly non-reported by the mainstream media. But it is sustained protest, and has support from farmers in Italy, Serbia, and elsewhere. It's well reported on 'Europe Reloaded' which I find worth checking out from time to time.   

There are a lot of people for whom the notion that convid is a total lie and fraud is beyond their current comprehension. But they can understand their livelihood being threatened, which basically means their family being threatened. Economics speak loud to people, and you can see a survival instinct kick in, where large numbers of people say 'f**k your regulations. You've been screwing us for decades with your climate change stuff, and we've done this and this and this. And we're fed up'.

It is a risky course of action by the cabal, to invoke the comeback kid, climate change. It's been around for a long while now, and apart from the diehard, pc, virtue signalling folk, I think a lot of people are very tired of not being able to do this, being told to feel guilty about that etc etc. I've heard a lot of this from shop workers, for example, over the past 9 months, especially when subjected to go-to-work-stay-at-home-get-confused-its-omicron-and-everybody-feels-fine. "We're tired. We're fed up."

Despite the toxic shots, many people have failed to totally lose the plot; a resilience is there which has surprised me somewhat. As an aside, Microvirus, if I recall correctly, you took a shot and became de facto forum guinea pig. Seems like you're doing OK??   

If the mainstream media reported truthfully and completely, the whole thing would collapse in about a fortnight. The good thing about the current climate of censorship is that it leaves people needing to work it out for themselves. And if you can do that, then the new reality that dawns will stick, it won't go away.

Board footer