You are not logged in.

#251 2022-07-30 02:06:04

Chris22325

Re: Changes in the world - News

It seems that our friends in orbit are shooting down a lot of regressive ships lately, lots of "meteorites" burning and breaking up in the atmosphere.

#252 2022-08-01 21:58:27

Cocreatr

Message from Matthew, by Suzy Ward

August 1, 2022

Uprooting darkness on target; what is upcoming; “pandemic”; prayers, thoughts; light distribution; mantra; how, when previous civilizations perished; vibrations; climate change

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. Light forces’ efforts in uprooting darkness are spot on target. Well-publicized turmoil in several countries are part of this, and behind the scenes, discussions are underway to wind down the war in Ukraine and clean house in the remaining Illuminati-influenced governments. Other progress includes planning sessions for major improvements in the global economy, environmental restoration and medical industry, and by invitation from the international group in charge, extraterrestrials with technological expertise in those areas are participating as advisers.

Especially since all activity is in acceleration mode, it’s likely that upheavals and inconveniences cannot be avoided as the tenacious Illuminati resist having the remnants of their network taken down. Probably they also will ramp up mainstream media’s false “news” to evoke fear because they need that energy to keep going. Regardless of how upcoming situations may appear, nothing they attempt will succeed—ever-rising vibrations assure that all light forces’ undertakings will be triumphant.

You are invaluable contributors to this, dear family. Most of you are not in the trenches, so to say, but your very BEingness sends out the high vibrations that are transforming life on Earth. You knew that when you volunteered to go there, it’s why you went—the empowerment of love and light is who you magnificent souls are!

More: https://www.matthewbooks.com/august-1-2022/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#253 2022-08-07 07:30:25

Edith_S

Nothing new under the Sun, but this article is a good one, I appreciate very much Catherine Austin Fitts for her knowledge and outspokenness,

https://usawatchdog.com/financial-syste … tin-fitts/

CAF says, “It’s not a currency.  That’s what you need to understand.  What we are talking about is a control system that is going to be implemented in a global coup d’état, and we are in the middle of a global coup d’état.  That’s what is happening right now.  Essentially, if you look at the central bankers, the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) and all the central bankers are trying to create a system where they are completely free of the laws of nation states and governments.  In other words, they are inserting sovereign immunity from all laws and literally trying to create a civilization under the law where they are free to do whatever they want, including, as we know—genocide.”

CAF says to fight back against CBDC is to use cash.  Fitts says, “If you go to Solari.com, you will see something that says, “Cash Every Day.”  Click the big red cap that says, “Make Cash Great Again.”  If you click on that, you will get three videos.  There are two videos I really want your audience to watch.  One is a 56 second video of the BIS general manger Augustin Carstens in October 2020 explaining with CBDC they will have central control and enforce them centrally.  It’s the only time in my life that I saw a central banker be 100% honest.  The second video says “Financial Rebellion,” click it and you’ll get three minutes of a presentation by Richard Werner.  He is certainly the top scholar in the world on central banking. . . .  Richard explains that one of the top central bankers in Europe told him they are planning on chipping all of us.”

You might have an extra hour to watch these videos.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#254 2022-08-07 10:08:53

07wideeyes

Yes, Edith, I was reading this article just an hour ago! On Technocracy News, which is a good source for this kind of thing - the James Corbett piece mentioned somewhere on the forum recently can also be found there, the one where he says that the technocratic revolution is bound to fail. It's a good read.

#255 2022-08-16 10:56:41

Brahman

Infinite consciousness bliss.

#256 2022-08-19 12:30:00

Edith_S

Some good news brought by dr David Martin regarding the lifting of some restrictions they were fighting against:

https://unbreakableseries.com/episode-4-live/ listen from minute 32.00

#257 2022-08-19 21:32:59

microvirus6

I live in a highly populated suburb, east coast USA. About 10 miles north of DC. Right in the middle of the matrix by all accounts. Cabal stronghold area.

For the last 8 months or so that I've been monitoring closely, I usually get 50-100 chemtrails visible in the sky above my neighborhood per day. Absolutely non-stop.

In the last 4 days, ZERO chemtrails whatsoever, and I've checked multiple times every day.

This, combined with the CDC suddenly deciding to be reasonable instead of pure evil, efforts like Ukraine and monkeypox basically fizzling out, I'm starting to see evidence that cabal is losing its grip on the reins of power. Also I've heard the chemtrails stopped abruptly 2 months ago in Portugal, and similar in Japan.

To me, it looks like the cabal still has strong control of the media. But if this keeps up and the chemtrails are really done here in matrix central, I take that as strong evidence that they've been ousted from on-the-ground military type control of the area. I don't see them stopping the spraying out of the goodness of their hearts.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled and have an idea of what kind of evidence will support my hypothesis, and what kind will falsify it (for instance, if the famine plan materializes, obviously I'm wrong).

I figured this was worth posting here as data for any trying to discern what's going on. The chemtrails seem like one of the clearest indicators we have of the status of the ongoing war (though of course even this could be a false signal for many reasons, or even an intentional false victory fakeout).

I'd be interested to know what others think are good short-term indicators (both positive and negative).

In terms of long-term indicators, I think the clearest positive indicators would be a large reduction in war, changes in the money slavery system, and the release of withheld technologies for public benefit. Long-term negative indicators (in other words, events that suggest the cabal is as strong as ever) are pretty obvious: mass deaths of the vaccinated, a global identification system, a famine, another plandemic, etc. (interestingly, a lot of fear is being generated about all of these, and yet they haven't actually materialized)

EDIT (about 10 days later): So, they're back. In total it went about 4 days with none, then a few days with just a few (maybe 5% of the normal amount), and now they're back in full force.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-08-27 12:53:49)

Email me if you're interested in working towards planetary awakening together, now or in the future- mikethemaverick@gmail.com (Some projects are already underway, some larger ones are planned for the future and I need all the allies I can get!)
Include "awakening" in the subject line

#258 2022-08-20 06:46:36

Edith_S

This corruption and lies are beyond anything one can imagine:

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/08/18/ukra … diers-war/

Ukraine war veterans on how Kiev plundered US aid, wasted soldiers, endangered civilians, and lost the war

#259 2022-08-20 09:13:34

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

I'd be interested to know what others think are good short-term indicators (both positive and negative).

In terms of long-term indicators, I think the clearest positive indicators would be a large reduction in war, changes in the money slavery system, and the release of withheld technologies for public benefit. Long-term negative indicators (in other words, events that suggest the cabal is as strong as ever) are pretty obvious: mass deaths of the vaccinated, a global identification system, a famine, another plandemic, etc. (interestingly, a lot of fear is being generated about all of these, and yet they haven't actually materialized)

Microvirus

As far as I’m concerned, there is ONLY ONE INDICATOR: the collapse of the Federal Reserve Note (in other words, all fiat currencies).

The Cabal’s system of global control rests on controlling the global currency.

Control of the global currency allows them to control the world by BRIBERY and BLACKMAIL. Take away the control of currency and their control collapses.

The bad news is that once the Federal Reserve Note collapses, hyperinflation takes off. Everyone rushes to precious metals (which will immediately become unavailable). The greatest wealth transfer in the world takes place.

The were only TWO OPTIONS available:

1) Controlled collapse (where the Cabal retain power by vaccination and Central Bank Digital Currencies); OR

2) Uncontrolled collapse (where currencies return to Gold and Silver, cryptos but controlled by the people).

Collapse was always on the cards.

Hang in there, keep doing what you’re supposed to be doing, prepare as best you can... and let the clock run out on the Cabal.

#260 2022-08-21 11:59:24

07wideeyes

I like your 'field reports from the eye of the storm', Microvirus. I don't know that there are any foolproof indicators, other than a special 'lunch with the Rothschilds' programme on CNN, where they all say 'Yes, we give up, we go to hell, we don't pass go and collect £200....' Though even that could be staged.....

One thing I look out for is a wider awakening. It doesn't need to have the depth that forum members typically have, but enough to create a scepticism and lead to action, not just sitting in front of the television complaining about the state of the world.

So what's been going on this summer with Dutch farmers is a significant indicator of the difficulties that the cabal has in implementing its nefarious programme. It's a bit like the truckers, and similarly non-reported by the mainstream media. But it is sustained protest, and has support from farmers in Italy, Serbia, and elsewhere. It's well reported on 'Europe Reloaded' which I find worth checking out from time to time.   

There are a lot of people for whom the notion that convid is a total lie and fraud is beyond their current comprehension. But they can understand their livelihood being threatened, which basically means their family being threatened. Economics speak loud to people, and you can see a survival instinct kick in, where large numbers of people say 'f**k your regulations. You've been screwing us for decades with your climate change stuff, and we've done this and this and this. And we're fed up'.

It is a risky course of action by the cabal, to invoke the comeback kid, climate change. It's been around for a long while now, and apart from the diehard, pc, virtue signalling folk, I think a lot of people are very tired of not being able to do this, being told to feel guilty about that etc etc. I've heard a lot of this from shop workers, for example, over the past 9 months, especially when subjected to go-to-work-stay-at-home-get-confused-its-omicron-and-everybody-feels-fine. "We're tired. We're fed up."

Despite the toxic shots, many people have failed to totally lose the plot; a resilience is there which has surprised me somewhat. As an aside, Microvirus, if I recall correctly, you took a shot and became de facto forum guinea pig. Seems like you're doing OK??   

If the mainstream media reported truthfully and completely, the whole thing would collapse in about a fortnight. The good thing about the current climate of censorship is that it leaves people needing to work it out for themselves. And if you can do that, then the new reality that dawns will stick, it won't go away.

#261 2022-08-22 18:19:45

Nancy S

microvirus6 wrote:

This, combined with the CDC suddenly deciding to be reasonable instead of pure evil, efforts like Ukraine and monkeypox basically fizzling out, I'm starting to see evidence that cabal is losing its grip on the reins of power. Also I've heard the chemtrails stopped abruptly 2 months ago in Portugal, and similar in Japan.

I wonder where is a good place to find out about what is going on the world, like how did you find out that chemtrails are reducing in Portugal and Japan?

I have hated the news since the 80s, I don't own a TV, and I've done some healing work and would like to see if I see cooresponding changes.

In my opinion things should really be getting better since late September.  For instance, say for some reason all the most evil world leaders were taken down in a single blow, how long would it take for things to filter down and really make some changes in the world that we can easily see?

Thanks for any advice on how to find non lying news.

#262 2022-08-22 22:44:35

microvirus6

07- yes I'm still kickin! I'm strong for a guinea pig

Nancy- I don't really trust any news either, except maybe some alternative news-ish stuff with people who strike me as honest and well-meaning. In this case, I heard that directly from people on other forums who happen to live in those countries. So, sorry, I don't have much advice to give on that front.

Email me if you're interested in working towards planetary awakening together, now or in the future- mikethemaverick@gmail.com (Some projects are already underway, some larger ones are planned for the future and I need all the allies I can get!)
Include "awakening" in the subject line

#263 2022-08-23 08:48:26

07wideeyes

microvirus6 wrote:

07- yes I'm still kickin! I'm strong for a guinea pig

Nancy- I don't really trust any news either, except maybe some alternative news-ish stuff with people who strike me as honest and well-meaning. In this case, I heard that directly from people on other forums who happen to live in those countries. So, sorry, I don't have much advice to give on that front.

Guinea pigs are my kind of animal, one of my favourites. If the world was run by guinea pigs it would be lacking in stimulation, but the collective unconscious probably wouldn't manifest nightmares like Klaus Schwab and Justin Trudeau.....

#264 2022-08-23 16:18:27

07wideeyes

Hi Nancy S, and welcome. In my opinion you have been wise to stay out of the way of the 'news' for so long! The only contact I have with mainstream nonsense nowadays is when I go into a shop and take a peek at the headlines on the papers, or when I read something that somebody has posted on the internet, on a (non mainstream) channel that I may look at.

I don't know that there are any 'go-to' news sites: nothing like an alternative CNN or BBC. I suspect that's part of the nature of higher frequency living, where there aren't people there to just feed us the answers, thereby leaving us open to others' lies and eventual slavery. We have to explore and discern for ourselves. Just start somewhere, and things will connect. If you're totally stuck for a starting point, you could simply take one of the sites linked in this thread on the forum, see where it goes for you. My advice is not to spend too much time on it, however.....! take care of yourself....

#265 2022-08-27 15:58:07

Jupiter

"Welcome to our special in depth report on the new Unknown Cause of Death phenomenon!"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F74iqEJnb14

(I decided to create this new account to make a new fresh start in the forum. My previous account was Vega.)

#266 2022-08-28 23:23:59

Scott Summers

Highly satisfying article. The comments section is golden.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/rock … ent-stream

#267 2022-09-18 04:28:15

Edith_S

For those who appreciate the grim humor – we call it gallows humor. Sadly, very much fitting the subject:

https://thesaker.is/the-euthanized-euro … -reserves/

The EUthanized EUropean nat-gas “reserves”

by Jorge Vilches for the Saker blog

Sir Isaac Newton vs. the EC
There are plenty of formal peer-reviewed industry papers and articles published in specialized international oil & gas journals regarding theoretical “huge volumes” of supposed European nat-gas “reserves”. Supposedly, such reserves would “solve” the absolutely unnecessary self-inflicted European nat-gas crisis. Furthermore, there are lots of curious back-of-the-envelope ´calculations´ plus added blah blah blah with the very same prognosis in mind. And even some European Commission members are on record describing a highly optimistic outlook on how long ( months ! ) would Europe´s natural gas reserves ´easily´ last after Russia stops delivering its traditional and highly reliable (and cheap) nat-gas feedstock. The hard part though — not ever explained by bureaucratic ignoramuses — is exactly how such nat-gas reserves would be forced out of their current storage without any back-flow pressure from Russian nat-gas to push it as required by Isaac Newton´s fluid mechanics, who if alive today would obviously be a hard-core Brexiteer.

Remember King Crimson’s  Epitaph?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXrpFxHfppI

“Knowledge is a deadly friend
When no one sets the rules
The fate of all mankind I fear
Is in the hands of fools”

I do like Greg Lake, so allow me to pay my respects…C’est la vie …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkXY5fuzx0I

paired with Bach’s Toccata and Fuge goes hand in hand to lift the mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqgQ7IYhvRg

And, yet , we are here to change those rules !!! We can make it !

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-09-18 04:31:04)

#268 2022-09-18 04:50:44

Edith_S

Scott Summers wrote:

Highly satisfying article. The comments section is golden.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/rock … ent-stream

Thank you Scott, great article and comments, I like these in particular:

quote:
The widespread non-compliance against c!d vac. mandates despite extensive government pressure is perhaps one of the most underappreciated events of the past century.  It is likely the reason why political elites and the corporate media went from a non-stop fear campaign against the public to almost no mention of c!d within a matter of weeks.  It was as if the populace was being put through two years of waterboarding and then one day the torture simply stopped without explanation.

and comment

https://babylonbee.com/news/new-study-s … yocarditis

#269 2022-09-18 07:41:01

Scott Summers

Edith_S wrote:

For those who appreciate the grim humor – we call it gallows humor. Sadly, very much fitting the subject:

Thanks, Edith! I liked that Bach arrangement. Never heard it before.

Here’s bach at you (haha):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-DEDi9nqM4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yfqEl4TCdg

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-09-18 07:50:53)

#270 2022-09-18 12:28:42

07wideeyes

Edith_S wrote:

https://thesaker.is/the-euthanized-euro … -reserves/

The EUthanized EUropean nat-gas “reserves”

by Jorge Vilches for the Saker blog

Sir Isaac Newton vs. the EC
There are plenty of formal peer-reviewed industry papers and articles published in specialized international oil & gas journals regarding theoretical “huge volumes” of supposed European nat-gas “reserves”. Supposedly, such reserves would “solve” the absolutely unnecessary self-inflicted European nat-gas crisis. Furthermore, there are lots of curious back-of-the-envelope ´calculations´ plus added blah blah blah with the very same prognosis in mind. And even some European Commission members are on record describing a highly optimistic outlook on how long ( months ! ) would Europe´s natural gas reserves ´easily´ last after Russia stops delivering its traditional and highly reliable (and cheap) nat-gas feedstock. The hard part though — not ever explained by bureaucratic ignoramuses — is exactly how such nat-gas reserves would be forced out of their current storage without any back-flow pressure from Russian nat-gas to push it as required by Isaac Newton´s fluid mechanics, who if alive today would obviously be a hard-core Brexiteer.

Remember King Crimson’s  Epitaph?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXrpFxHfppI

“Knowledge is a deadly friend
When no one sets the rules
The fate of all mankind I fear
Is in the hands of fools”

Energy supplies in w. Europe and UK is a wind-up personally. I don't go there much as a result. You see, over a decade ago, there were those, including me, campaigning against the invasion of the windfarms, as I call it. It was obvious that this so-called green energy (it's about as green as a fresh strawberry in truth) was a con, would never do what's needed. It's simply impossible. The UK in general, and Scotland specifically, 'cos that's where I live, is now reaping the effects of economic suicide. I am 99% certain that this is all planned and intended.

20 miles from where I live is a village by the sea which, until about 6 years ago, was a beautiful idyllic place to visit. Now the waters right close by have been turned into an industrial junkyard, littered with North Sea oil platforms that have been 'retired' to make way in the ocean for more industrial trash, that waves its metallic mechanical arms when sister wind decides to blow. The current situation should be the death-knell for windfarms, but don't hold your breath...

As for Greg Lake - well, you've touched another nerve, Edith, a different one....! I believe it to be one of the unwritten conspiracies of the 20th century. Don't fall off your chair in anticipation...

Early and mid-1970s there was a whole bunch of musicians who were genuinely creative, experimental in a positive way. Folk like Yes, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Emerson Lake and Palmer. A unique little interlude in the history of 'rock' music. Not all, but much of their music has an expansive quality to it if I listen even today. Then, mysteriously and almost instantaneously, it all changed. They were sidelined, ridiculed, and a mix of dumbed-down musical types turned up seemingly from nowhere to replace them. It's as if someone decided "We're not having anymore of that stuff. Look at the kind of things those kids are getting involved in. Time to bring them back into the matrix good and proper.  Hackneyed stereotyped easy-to-understand and stupifying music for idiots from now on!"

And so it came to pass. So today's school essay is this: 'Would human life be any different if teenagers continued to listen to Greg Lake and Mahavishnu Orchestra instead of Justin Bieber and, er, I've forgotten her name. She had a child with Elon Musk, I think. Dread to think what the DNA of that kid is......'

#271 2022-09-18 13:05:31

Scott Summers

07wideeyes

Music is the language of the heart.

It’s also one of the few things that’s based on 12 tones. The Cabal f$&jed up our Mathematics, but fortunately left our musical language alone (ok, they made it 440hz instead of 432hz).

They intentionally cut funding on music education in schools. So for many generations, making music means “sampling” (or stealing). The younger generations never learned about music in their formative years (0-13 yrs old).

Music today lacks dynamics. When you’re uncultured, you SPEAK LIKE THIS, WITH NO SENSE OF SUBLETY AND NUANCE.

Oh, and John McLaughlin is awesome.

#272 2022-09-18 18:33:27

07wideeyes

Scott Summers wrote:

07wideeyes

Music is the language of the heart.

It’s also one of the few things that’s based on 12 tones. The Cabal f$&jed up our Mathematics, but fortunately left our musical language alone (ok, they made it 440hz instead of 432hz).

They intentionally cut funding on music education in schools. So for many generations, making music means “sampling” (or stealing). The younger generations never learned about music in their formative years (0-13 yrs old).

Music today lacks dynamics. When you’re uncultured, you SPEAK LIKE THIS, WITH NO SENSE OF SUBLETY AND NUANCE.

Oh, and John McLaughlin is awesome.

Do you know how much your little post here is music to my ears....? Seriously.

#273 2022-09-19 04:30:33

Edith_S

Thank you Scott Summers and 07wideeyes for your input!!!

I don't know if this is true or not:

According to the link below - a few days ago R. DESANTIS sent some 50 immigrants to Martha"s Vineyard which cause an utter chaos among the finest of the finest tasting the results of their own doings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANGHqhxAQYo

Well, it would be a start, however I feel for everybody who is "in between" like the true migrants - I know how it feels to be forced out from your surroundings, to give up most of your belongings, be it material or spiritual. Some can make it and shift to other "planes" of understanding some perish...C'est la vie

Let me end with another piece of music close to my soul - Forever Young...sorry, I'm in "that mood"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fWQpasNZE

and the song I sing everyday for MOMA Earth who supports us with all of these issues, with love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZAsfB1 … M&index=15  Morning has Broken by Cat Stevens

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-09-19 04:40:50)

#274 2022-09-19 08:26:40

Brahman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … neral.html

Biden with his car "the beast" lol
All the royal and political servants of the cabal went to show off. The Rothschilds are missing, the Pope too... They know it's fake lol

Infinite consciousness bliss.

#275 2022-09-19 16:09:05

Nordling

The real reason behind the Ukraine war is to destroy German economy?

This supposed leak coming from RAND Corporation certainly makes a lot of sense in what is going on and what most likely will happen sooner or later.

https://nyadagbladet.se/utrikes/shockin … in-europe/

It's coming from a Swedish news outlet that is supposed to be one of the last independent news papers in Sweden. Note that the article mentions a $9 billion, I think it's a typo. It should read $9 trillion USD! (see links below)

Some other sources I found on the subject.

https://www.greanvillepost.com/2022/09/ … g-germany/

https://redpill78.substack.com/p/newly- … orporation

Of what I found so far this see to originate from a John Mark Dougan?

With what we know from our friends regarding Ukraine being under control of the CIA, all of this suddenly makes sense. Even if this would fail it is still enough to create that chaos and suffering the cabal want to see.

Not really sure what to make of it myself, would really like to know if this is real or just more disinformation?

One thing that I personally have learned in just the past 5 years or so is that the most outlandish and shocking information/claims are actually closer to the truth than what I ever could have imagined before. That said I wouldn't be surprised if there's some truth to this.

Board footer