You are not logged in.

#376 2023-06-07 21:34:08

Scott Summers

Re: Changes in the world - News

FyCg75QWYAAf5tT?format=jpg&name=large

#377 2023-06-28 02:19:36

I would like to inform you that it is not normal for there to be so many forest fires in Quebec for more than 30 days. The government says it will take all summer to put them out. What's more, the province's air is contaminated to dangerous levels on certain days... I wonder..

#378 2023-07-01 03:09:48

Tecumseh

Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

I would like to inform you that it is not normal for there to be so many forest fires in Quebec for more than 30 days. The government says it will take all summer to put them out. What's more, the province's air is contaminated to dangerous levels on certain days... I wonder..

Memories of Paradise California. Controlled burns indeed. Pissants mutha...  disfunctional psychopaths.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-01 03:18:15)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#379 2023-07-03 20:51:02

Tecumseh wrote:
Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

Memories of Paradise California. Controlled burns indeed. Pissants mutha...  disfunctional psychopaths.

Ohh, California, I forgot.its a long time ago. I have a feeling there's something fishy behind this. Ex they've banned anyone from walking in the forest, not just where there are fires, but in all areas where there's a risk of fire starting. I wonder what's behind all this. Northern Quebec has many natural resources

#380 2023-07-04 17:00:49

Tecumseh

Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

The Source has no need for diversity, but is in fact the false imagination. But this is understood if you incarnate here. You understand the meaninglessness of existence. And so very quickly you identify with the Source. Unlike 5D where the federation know this but are obsessed with the illusion.

Alot has definitely been understood incarnating here. New perspective and that is not going to change on the "other side". The Federation is meaningless, equally to the Draco.

Slow awakening but finally realizing our innumerable potential. We will give meaning to the thing's that we create, beyond here.

Catitude! I love it!

Wayward downtrodden Lyran/Karistus can also be EXTREMELY dangerous. Many of us are not really natural predators however, and that puts us in a different category. Put the Uurma and Lyran races together and....add Andromidan, Arcturan, ect. Spice, shake it all up.

We get the current situation.

I do keep wondering what HMR and HMA have cooked up. Add Swaruunians and you have the makings of Serious mischief. Sadly Quadrant level classified.

We can make requests though! (Sol13U-3)

Edit: Ben F keeps demanding, almost every post for Chinese, Russian, European, North American military to take action. Remove KM/Cabal forcefully because they have been proven beyond doubt that they are trying to kill us. It's justified under maritime law, which is just space maritime law after all.

Delicate situation right now on Terra.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-04 17:32:44)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#381 2023-07-05 14:33:08

Tecumseh

I don't know if many people are paying attention to Europe but it's been a tinderbox for a while now and getting worse.

"BREAKING In Marseille, migrants burned one of the largest libraries in France.

The Alcazar Library's collection contained almost a million documents, 350,000 of which were in the public domain. In particular, medieval manuscripts and unique editions."

Something is happening. Cabal infighting?

Here is Ben Fulfords opinion:

"The long-awaited military move against the Khazarian Mafia in the West appears to be unfolding. The riots in France, Belgium and Switzerland bear all the hallmarks of this. Men in identical black uniforms wearing police-style boots are wreaking havoc across the continent while pretending to be Muslim protesters. This is classic military agent provocateur action designed to ready public opinion for martial law. It is the age-old P3 Freemason “ab chao ordo” or “order out of chaos” strategy. The idea is to create so much mayhem the citizenry welcomes a military take-over to “restore order.”"

Gay naked men on the streets of New York. Crowd's chanting "we are here, we're queer and we are coming for your children "

Ummm. I miss Aneeka!! Just her perspective on things would somehow put my mind at ease.

Don't read it! Would break a decades long habit of monitoring what is going on in this world. Am I the only one that can't seem to ignore it?

How much is real, how much is propaganda? Makes me skeptical of everything. What a mess.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#382 2023-07-05 15:21:25

Brahman

Just the usual matrix mess. Nothing interesting. Lol

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#383 2023-07-05 17:01:02

Tecumseh

@Brahman. Ahhh, yes

Ray Kiliho from the Climate Change Work Group of the Pan African Youth Union in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, warned that proposals to halt global warming by seeding the atmosphere with sunlight-reflecting elements could have unpredictable effects on the weather in different regions. US President Joe Biden’s plan to fight global warming by cutting sunlight could have disastrous unintended consequences, says an African climate advocate. The Biden administration prompted widespread disbelief and horror over the weekend with the publication of a 44-page report outlining the Science Fiction-like scheme to use ‘geoengineering’ to reduce the amount of the sun’s energy that reaches the world’s surface. Options include Stratospheric aerosol injection (SAI) to reflect more of the sun’s light away, marine cloud brightening to increase cloud cover over oceans and thinning out of the high-altitude cirrus clouds of ice crystals which reflect sunlight back to the earth’s surface. Tanzanian-based climate expert Ray Kiliho said that geoengineering meant “deliberately intervening on a massive scale in the climate system of the Earth.”

Silly Biden.... Climate Engineering is 33+ levels above your pay grade! Stick to your ice cream!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#384 2023-07-05 17:17:35

Tecumseh

These quotes are from https://www.disclosurenews.it/news-burs … -the-news/

Since ".it" means Vatican I peruse it all the time. Very..... interesting.

Such as:
The US federal government is working on new certification guidelines for voting machines. The new standards will be rolled out on November 15, 2023, a year ahead of the coming presidential election. The product of years of work by the Election Assistance Commission along with election officials, they are being touted as a “significant leap forward” in requirements on everything from cybersecurity to accessibility for voters with disabilities. “We have serious concerns that false information will mischaracterize the consequences of the changes,” a letter from the National Association of State Election Directors warned. “All their public communications must be unambiguous.”
"

Translation "All your votes belong to us" Representative Republic my ass!

Sorry....."Democracy " my mistake! smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-05 17:20:06)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#385 2023-07-05 17:25:35

Brahman

I guess in the US Biden gets a lot of attention.

#386 2023-07-05 17:51:35

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

The rest of the world is laughing it's ass off! I know! We are embarrassed.

Trouble is the rest of the world is also realizing more that their "Leadership" are just puppets also. And focusing a little more. That's a good thing right?

How could anyone listen to these people! Yet they DO! Even the most oblivious people have got to be waking up. Just a little bit?

It does not compute! I think the Controlled world wide KM Cabalistic Matrix is in full melt down mode. And the Starseeds are fine tuning their "Soul Spectrometers".

No wonder we rate four Swaruunians And HMR and HMA. Popcorn anyone?

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-05 17:53:28)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#387 2023-07-06 06:03:14

Brahman

I speak personally to our "leaders" as do many others who curse them are awake. Some leaders seem to read the comments and take note. Some are trying to ban me/us. I send them a "special" greeting and in time all is well. Lol
But that's not the point. What is important is that these people and "leaders" see what I post from Cosmic Agency. big_smile

As for Biden, he is doing his cabal show but the americans cannot make such riots and protests as in France because the US has long been a dictatorship and not a democracy.

#388 2023-07-06 22:31:00

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:

These quotes are from https://www.disclosurenews.it/news-burs … -the-news/

Since ".it" means Vatican I peruse it all the time. Very..... interesting.

Such as:
The US federal government is working on new certification guidelines for voting machines. The new standards will be rolled out on November 15, 2023, a year ahead of the coming presidential election. The product of years of work by the Election Assistance Commission along with election officials, they are being touted as a “significant leap forward” in requirements on everything from cybersecurity to accessibility for voters with disabilities. “We have serious concerns that false information will mischaracterize the consequences of the changes,” a letter from the National Association of State Election Directors warned. “All their public communications must be unambiguous.”
"

Translation "All your votes belong to us" Representative Republic my ass!

Sorry....."Democracy " my mistake! smile

The election system is a huge joke. Anybody studying it for any period can see it is controlled and rigged at every level. Computers made it much easier.  The president is just the CEO anyway. Black box voting site had good info on this.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

#389 2023-07-07 17:44:37

Tecumseh

@Horton HaW

CEO of a bankrupt corporation. Morally and monetarily.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#390 2023-07-07 18:48:06

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

I speak personally to our "leaders" as do many others who curse them are awake. Some leaders seem to read the comments and take note. Some are trying to ban me/us. I send them a "special" greeting and in time all is well. Lol
But that's not the point. What is important is that these people and "leaders" see what I post from Cosmic Agency. big_smile

As for Biden, he is doing his cabal show but the americans cannot make such riots and protests as in France because the US has long been a dictatorship and not a democracy.

Oh we have had plenty of riots. BLM, Antifa, roving gangs of social media hoodlums, black on black gang wars, Mexican cartel absolute evilness. Countless other mayhem. Ongoing.

All sanctioned and facilitated by the the regime  in power. From the top all the way down to local school boards and city councils. Even laudeded by them.

Our big cities are very dangerous places. And small towns paint "Black Lives Matter" on Main Street.

"White Supremacists" and "BLM/Antifa" ride the bus together (on same bus) from out of town to all these "gatherings".

There is a problem for them here though. Millions upon millions of law abiding citizens are still armed. Heavily armed. And our military is sworn to the Constitution to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic. Precisely because our founding fathers were worried about corrupt government.

Majority of Americans do not like perpetual war.   We are embarrassed about what we have done to forment them all over the world also. Now our leaders are applying the same tactics against their own people. This cannot end well.

If we reach a tipping point, it's going to get really ugly for a short time. But hopefully not for long.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-07 18:52:54)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#391 2023-07-07 19:37:39

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

The rest of the world is laughing it's ass off! I know! We are embarrassed.

Trouble is the rest of the world is also realizing more that their "Leadership" are just puppets also. And focusing a little more. That's a good thing right?

How could anyone listen to these people! Yet they DO! Even the most oblivious people have got to be waking up. Just a little bit?

It does not compute! I think the Controlled world wide KM Cabalistic Matrix is in full melt down mode. And the Starseeds are fine tuning their "Soul Spectrometers".

No wonder we rate four Swaruunians And HMR and HMA. Popcorn anyone?

I don't care for the word "leader". This implies followers. Don't really like that model. None of these entities represent me. That whole service to self and others is also wrong in my view. It's all really one. Granted there are some variations.

#392 2023-07-07 21:08:03

Tecumseh

@Horton HaW

They are not our "leaders". That's a given.

It is why I/we are so disgusted. And any initiative to change things has to come from us down here. According to our closest orbital Residents, Swaruunians and Taygetans. I believe them. Not that I am totally sold on this notion.

I was under the impression that a stepped council system (Andromidan or not) was holistic and all inclusive. And was how the "United" Federation of Planets achieved peace among the stars. Then you learn "all is not love and light", even with people who are 850k, Million cycles ahead of....."you".

What are we supposed to think now? As below so above, as above so below is unsettling to us.

"Federation" I guess means the same thing off planet as it does on planet. What happened to "Holistic" representation? It confuses me.

I will never forget what Sw9 said about "collateral damage". It was a clue.

I pondered this for a few years and came up with Sol13U. And posted a very rough draft on this forum. Only got a couple of bites and that was it. So far.

I really do wonder what HMA and her friend HMR are thinking about all this. We all do,

One thing I do suspect. It's going to take ALL RESIDENTS of Terra. Not just Starseeds down below. Can't shake it. We are going to have to demonstrate what a REAL holistic society is. Somehow. Working together. UFP and non UFP. All of us. One united mud ball.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#393 2023-07-07 23:18:36

Tecumseh

Both these people are Vilified by matrixed people.

https://rumble.com/v2yn47a-live-tucker- … ree-w.html

Tucker shares many views that I do. When he says "God" I substitute in my mind "Source". And Russel.... let's just say... putting those two together....is SW forum mud ball denizen meat and potatoes. Brand is wonderful just for his masterful diction. Popcorn anyone? smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#394 2023-07-08 22:25:53

Tecumseh

Here is how most awakened people think about Zelensky. Many, many Americans, Russians and I dare say Europeans (hopefully).

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte … -for-life/

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#395 2023-07-09 07:48:04

mitkobs

1998 interview with Mel Gibson exposing Satanism in Hollywood. Heard that a new movie about the reality of child trafficking is soon to be released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiXhwkg6ikI

#396 2023-07-09 21:05:17

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

1998 interview with Mel Gibson exposing Satanism in Hollywood. Heard that a new movie about the reality of child trafficking is soon to be released.

It's been out here for a while. I will see it....later. We have been well aware of this for a very long time. No need to fixate on it for me. I married into two empirical evidence families.

The type were my father in laws.

Anyway.... changing the subject.
Best compilation of red queen soft disclosure in a long time:

https://youtu.be/U2LanT0tYcY

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#397 2023-07-10 00:22:14

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

This is also from a way back.
Franklin Scandal Doc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wGz130lPm-A
The whole topic of negative entities and their effect on psychology and other topics is huge. There was a psychologist, classically trained that did a complete turn around on this from experience. His story was interesting, but can't remember his name.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-10 00:26:33)

#398 2023-07-12 15:15:53

Tecumseh

https://summit.news/2023/07/05/report-u … al-shocks/

Ohh no you don't! September 2024?

Do they want to get it done early in case Kennedy or Trump get in?

I say the U.N. building in New York is a dilapidated dump. Give it to the City. They will either turn it over to migrants or condem it and tear it down. Let migrants tear it down!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#399 2023-07-12 15:57:36

Tecumseh

On the world wide protests. An interesting take on it:

https://philippajanewinkler.substack.co … orld#_edn1

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#400 2023-07-12 17:54:39

Tecumseh

There is a barely veiled hint that Project Blue Beam may not have all the momentum that we thought. Benjamin Fulford:

"In view of this situation, NATO representatives had discussions with a White Dragon Society representative last week. They explained NATO was an arms-dealing organization and that they needed wars and explosions in order to stay in business. The WDS recommended they try something like the jousts and tournaments that were staged to keep medieval knights employed during times of peace. NATO said they will discuss this proposal at their meeting this week. Don’t hold your breath."

Translation: Asian people not amused. You gotta read between the lines! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer