You are not logged in.

#76 2021-05-20 19:56:25

Albert

Re: Changes in the world - News

Richard93 wrote:

Hey friends! smile

sorry if this is off topic but regarding this...do we have some information about true identity of Kenneth Copeland? He is probably most famous "Evangelist" who earned hundreds of millions from masses sending him donates etc. He got very large fanbase although I never saw anyone with more unpleasant and creepier energy. Several times when I showed his videos to another starseeds they very quickly got sick from his extremely foreign energy. It feels like he is also some kind of Reptile but like almost without disguise big_smile At first he appears like some religion comedian but he got very powerful influence on many people so I am wondering what kind of being he is and if he uses some kind of "secret dark stuff" because its shocking how many people are following this guy. But of course many of them are probably backdrop people so another proof that they are very easily masterminded with their hive mind. This is him from Covid video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

Just watched the first half of this linked video, and couldn’t take anymore. Can’t comment on his originals but he is about as fake as fake gets and believable only for those that need to believe. I say fake since the COVID psyop is fake, so if he is in the know, then he wpuld call put the lie, instead of calling out the disease. Then he called for a vaccine immediately - which even if all this is real, would not be possible. The date of the video is a year ago, at the beginning of the fake pandemic. So if the problem is a fake, then he is fake. Just another opportunist that uses religion opportunistically.

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#77 2021-05-31 06:11:16

SenexPetrovic

Robert use to say that we are the creators and if you are looking for something you are creating it while you are looking for it,
This guy was looking for material for his engagement rings, instead he found a full 2.2 Carat Diamond.. nice, isn't it?
https://www.today.com/news/man-mining-e … nd-t220141

#78 2021-06-17 11:40:19

SenexPetrovic

Spot the differences!

It is well known about the pauses and freezes of Joe Biden's brain, the episodes are more and more evident and this fact does not seem to cause any Democrat to worry about it, however the world perception is increasing, despite wearing his Aviator Ray-Ban, that the cognitive state of the President is in frank deterioration, and that is simply a Threat to American National Security.

Personally I think there is something dark behind those mental episodes, if we analyse videos before Biden was launched as a candidate we will surely find some similar episodes, however he always looked more awake, healthier and although more plump and careless, the frank personality was noticeable of the Biden that we know, however, since the beginning of the electoral period, he has been seen much changed, the episodes of clarity alternate with those of a clear "senility" of which it is unknown whether it is natural or induced, and both his stamina and his political personality are conspicuous by their absence.

There are many people who dare to say that there are different substitutes or "clones" of the current president, I am afraid that probably the simplest option is the most correct, he has been induced to a semi catatonic state, and he is probably controlled from a distance, if not by chemical means, we notice that in the moments where Biden's clear personality shines through, they are controversial moments for the press, but in matters of State he is simply absent.

When dealing with matters of state, he looks completely lost, with a clear lack of attention, he is seen to be cognitively impaired and the episodes of probable Alzheimer's are becoming clearer.

Is it possible that someone is controlling him from the distance? Let's say by electronic means? High or low frequency signals that these episodes generate? Since the curve of his deterioration has been very accelerated and conveniently for his handlers, he is only seen awake when he has trivial activities. He himself accepts on a daily basis, that he does not respond "to avoid getting into trouble with his Staff", however Biden's personality was always very irreverent, possessive, racist, with much disdain for both the press and when evoking his political "achievements" .

I share this video, an Asian girl who during a meeting loses the notion of herself and freezes, as does Biden, Harald Kautz-Vella calls thats states "resets" from the matrix, and comments that they are launched strategically when there are certain moments or attitudes that need to be censored by the "controllers" of the lunar matrix.

Biden brain freeze in G7 press conference
https://youtu.be/0EiJM3qYFFQ

#79 2021-06-17 14:00:00

mitkobs

With designating such cognitive impaired person cabal is saying to the public: we can have for marionette president even a tomato and nothing will change in our policies and agendas.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-17 14:02:07)

#80 2021-06-17 17:13:51

07wideeyes

mitkobs wrote:

With designating such cognitive impaired person cabal is saying to the public: we can have for marionette president even a tomato and nothing will change in our policies and agendas.

Hey, mitkobs, that's insulting a tomato!!!

#81 2021-06-17 17:56:34

mitkobs

Sorry but this old senile man is not fit for any job and look at him being put to serve as the president of the most powerful country in the world.

#82 2021-06-24 10:03:45

Robert369

Orffyreus wrote:

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

The BeyondMystic2 youtube account has actually been terminated !

I'd say that this is nothing to worry about and has been done by intention of the channel owner to take that risk, as there are plenty of alternative platforms, and you can be certain that they are already uploading their video archives there - if that hasn't already been done before. That is to say that any large anti-system platform using YouTube is aware of what they are doing and what is to be expected, so they for sure are prepared.

The trick now is to find their new accounts e.g. on lbry.tv, Bitchute or Brighteon.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-24 10:04:23)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#83 2021-06-24 15:25:14

Gosia
Administrator

Oh no!

Orffyreus wrote:

Beyond mystic 2 on youtube seems to be gone, the whole channel and all the videos have disappeared, the interview last was with Richard Alan Millar and I was looking forward to seeing the interview, and now everything is gone

#84 2021-06-25 09:22:20

07wideeyes

Getting vanished from YT is almost inevitable eventually, isn't it. Fortunately, there is no place for YT, Face-Ache, etc etc in the future, apart from maybe sharing photos of your dog and recipes for ice-cream. If I had a channel, I would run it on YT, with the expectation of it getting deleted. And when it happens, I would wear my 'I got deleted from YT' badge as a badge of honour! You must be doing something good.... Still, it's a pain for Jean Claude.

#85 2021-06-25 16:41:07

HighV-0

Jean Claude latest video (hosting Kerry Lynn Cassidy) thumbnail was advertised as "Pay per view "..not sure if  it's related to the ban

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-06-25 16:44:35)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#86 2021-06-26 14:51:48

SenexPetrovic

Haarp? Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves ?

https://gab.com/HUNTER-II/posts/106475744540280536

#87 2021-06-30 02:35:21

SenexPetrovic

Wilileaks Document Suggest That Wernher Von Braun Tried to Warn Us About a Fake Alien Invasion
https://exonews.org/wilileaks-document- … -invasion/

#88 2021-07-05 17:05:42

louspham

Something worth watching that sums up my knowledge about what's to come in the future, channel by some guy: https://thegioidoithuong.com/. It’s helpful Info, thanks !

#89 2021-07-13 19:55:04

Trinity

Hello all,"iss

I am "new" on this channel, but not new within the issue to have a human experience. Any - in the beginning of my "wake up call" I started with researching on a LOT of topics. And I have read (still ongoing) literally TONS of scriptures, books, reports (ancient and actual). And so I was also reading in ERA OF LIGHT - until I became aware that in the most cases "Voice if God"-technology is used by very "down to Earth" Individuals. Recently I have read this one and npw I want t o know if this is just the usual stuff of nonsence ot what is behind this "Council of the Pleyades"???

https://eraoflight.com/2021/07/12/the-h … sclosures/

Thank you for your response!!!

#90 2021-07-14 08:08:11

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

The Second coming of Sananda as Jesus. This is New Age,right?

I'd agree with that.

A "second coming of a Jesus figure" seems silly to me, because one would firstly need to define which of the many Jesuses they refer to. But then, waiting for a savior is not empowering but keeping people in their current savior-based mindset while playing the passivating waiting game.

The true Jesus and his powers is within each of ourselves, and that is why we need to work on self-empowerment and changing our way of life.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-14 08:50:40)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#91 2021-07-14 08:48:25

07wideeyes

Yes, I agree with you Brahman and Robert369. The crippling psychology of saviourism has been gone over time and time again here. Call me a grumpy old starseed, but I find it a bit tiresome.......

#92 2021-07-16 17:52:47

Albert

Here is a little bit of Hopium from todays article, July 16, titled, “Trump pledges to blow lid off global pandemic”

Personally, i just take in information and have to idea what to believe from any sources.

https://realrawnews.com/2021/07/trump-p … plandemic/

Excerpts….

Donald J. Trump’s reinauguration is imminent, and his first presidential duty will be to “blow the lid off” the global pandemic and restore order to a fractured society, a source involved in Trump’s Deep State purge told Real Raw News.

There is no such thing as the Delta variant. It’s a total fabrication. Trump has letters and taped calls between Walensky and many state and federal officials, including mayors, governors, and county judges, where they all pledged allegiance to support the fake disease…

Trump will activate the Emergency Broadcast System and seize hostile airwaves—CNN, MSNBC, etc.—to ensure the truth reaches as wide an audience as possible.…

Moreover Trump will humble himself and apologize to America for endorsing Operation Warp Speed and the Covid-19 vaccination. Trump will explain how he was tricked into supporting the vaccine….

Last edited by Albert (2021-07-16 19:11:19)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#93 2021-07-20 07:03:52

Situation in France, passes needed to go shopping, public transport, etc. Time for fed to do something. Otherwise, frankly, to hell with them. The French have expressed their will, so if the fed closes its eyes...

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-07-20 07:06:50)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#94 2021-07-20 09:12:25

Robert369

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Situation in France, passes needed to go shopping, public transport, etc. Time for fed to do something. Otherwise, frankly, to hell with them. The French have expressed their will, so if the fed closes its eyes...

"Time for the fed doing something ?" (whatever that is) Why waiting for a savior ? Why not doing something about it yourself and together with others, just like it happens in many countries already ?

#95 2021-07-21 07:41:35

SenexPetrovic

Inventor of Free Energy Generator: "THEY TRIED TO KILL ME." - Adam Trombly
https://youtu.be/3cLNgKoh5Tk

#96 2021-07-21 09:03:01

07wideeyes

Wow, that's a serious change of photo you've got, SenexPetrovic!

#97 2021-07-21 12:04:51

mitkobs

Informative video about HAARP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FRrX6EWb0g

#98 2021-07-21 15:52:36

SenexPetrovic

mitkobs wrote:

Informative video about HAARP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FRrX6EWb0g

Whenever anyone tries to argue about "non existent" conspiracy theorists "Haarp", quemtrails, weather modification and human control I share this map of official sources on Heaters,  Haarp and low microwave systems around the world.
http://climateviewer.org/history-and-sc … worldwide/

https://weathermodificationhistory.com/ … ce-weather

#99 2021-07-22 03:22:24

SenexPetrovic

This is how I imagine Yazhi Swaru... Change my mind ??
Naomi Seibt  - The (Anti) Greta
https://www.brighteon.com/544753dc-611f … 152232738b

#100 2021-07-22 06:44:14

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

Freem@sonry exposed for what it is

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yhv9ZMby68Ig/

One of the best expose's on FM I've ever seen!
Brilliant 6 hours with every hour more interesting than the previous.
Shame he fell for the Christian psy-op but still an amazing presentation!
Highly recommended!!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-22 06:52:06)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer