You are not logged in.

#126 2021-08-15 10:31:37

mitkobs

Re: Changes in the world - News

I get what you are saying. But there are differences energetically between types of humour. Ridicule is more aggressive type for me. Irony, sarcasm, different energies. The examples you give are not ridicule, they are witty remarks and comparisons. Ridicule will be more like  attacking the person with verbal abuse in not very honest truthful way.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-15 10:32:14)

#127 2021-08-15 12:57:20

Vega

Genoveva wrote:

In other words, ridicule is to a narcissist what ivermectin is to covid. You don't do it for trampling the person - you do it out of compassion,  to cure them. So, that's the real vibration: your compassion! Your intention is the vibration!

Ridiculing someone out of compassion, is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#128 2021-08-15 13:46:33

07wideeyes

I tend to agree with Genoveva re ridicule being  a stance rather than a vibration in itself; though maybe what is ridicule and what is 'witty' needs to be defined more. Ridicule does not need to be personal, though it often turns out to be so. Many of us will have experienced time and again over the past year presenting a human with facts, figures, realities - rational stuff - about the pathogen story that gets nowhere. To begin with there was a deal of confusion among more awakened folk that their info was not getting through. But the lesson was that people are not, in general, very motivated by rational things. The Lyran base is indeed emotional, but one of the great tricks of the Cabal over the past 300 years of western 'civilisation' has been to put reason on the throne at the expense of feelings, instincts, etc etc. But the truth is that humans are not generally very good at reason, so they are easily taken in by fake statistics, 'medical officers in suits' etc etc. But, believing that reason and logic is all, they are blind to how their emotions are being manipulated like anything. And other means need to be used by those of us who feel the wish to try and get through to sleeping ones.

An interesting case re ridicule is David Icke. He was the object of intense and vicious ridicule 30 years ago, designed to wipe his reputation off the face of the Earth, intensely personal. He employs ridicule himself quite regularly these days - I guess he knows the territory. When he's on good form, as in the recent 'Hello...... there is no virus' dot-connector, recommended by a follower via Cosmic Agency telegram channel, he uses it simply to show how silly certain viewpoints and attitudes are. But I have also seen him exasperated with what's happened over the past 18 months, when his use of ridicule has, in my view, slipped into something a bit more 'negative'. 

For what it's worth, Buddhist ethics is an ethic of intention; it is the intention that defines the effect of the act.

#129 2021-08-15 14:15:59

07wideeyes

Fear is an emotion. Love is an emotion. Joy is an emotion. Ridicule is not an emotion. It is an expression, or communication, and it can be so of a variety of things. Having said that, I agree with Mitkobs that ridicule can tend towards the aggressive, personal-attack. Should be used with care.

#130 2021-08-15 14:50:17

Vega

Come on 07wideeyes, we are playing with words here. I don't care about words I care about what we mean with the words.

When we say ridicule we mean that your intention is to ridicule, if your intention is not to ridicule then that is not called ridiculing. I wouldn't call David Icke is ridiculing if his intention is not to ridicule.

And if your intent is to be compassionate to sone, then you wouldn't ridicule them. If you ridicule them then you are not being compassionate, even if you say that your intent is to be compassionate, then you are lying to yourself and your real intent is to ridicule them.

#131 2021-08-15 16:06:29

mitkobs

In my own language there are more than 20 words that can be used as similar sense to describe and explain the word ridicule. And at least 16 of them are with negative sense, insulting. Not a benevolent joke, but pure attack on the person, bringing down the person with antagonistic words. It is hatred, disregard, disrespect, all this is very negative.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-15 16:08:26)

#132 2021-08-15 17:03:23

Vega

@mitkobs English is my third language, but I think it is pretty clear that ridiculing someone is a negative thing.

You can point out that their behavior is ridiculous if it truly is, but you are just pointing a truth from your perspective, you are not saying that with the intention to ridicule them. Unless you are pointing that out with the malevolent intent to ridicule them.

I don't see how you can ridicule a person with a benevolent intent.

#133 2021-08-15 18:12:29

07wideeyes

OK, Vega and others, it's a bit silly getting into a disagreement about words and use of words. I'll agree on that. It gets a bit pointless I think. Where there are real differences of opinion, let's get into it, but I have no wish to continue this talk about ridicule. I prefer to focus intent on the ways we are unstoppable....!

#134 2021-08-19 09:35:17

07wideeyes

Brahman wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY5rwTnJF0U
Do you see the white hat? Lol

Well, that's quite a bizarre video you have discovered there, Brahman! Dark clowns at work...... Actually, I find it quite amusing watching these guys in funny clothes going about their business. But I guess I do so since I am outside the realm of their influence and magic. I use the word 'magic' deliberately since, and in keeping with something Ymarsakar wrote recently, the influence of these characters derives in good part from the occult - ritual, in particular. Most people are ignorant of the ways that their lives are impacted by occult elements. Looked at from one angle, the convid agenda has a strong occcult/ritual aspect: handwashing, mask-wearing, significant announcements made to coincide with astrological events etc.

My wife comes from Colombia in South America, a place where large numbers are people are definitely within the realm of the influence and magic of Mr Vatican et al. So I was interested to see what she thought about the video, and its possible impact in such places. Firstly, she was unsure whether it was genuine, or just put together as a joke (seriously!). But then she commented that those who are susceptible to such manipulations will get it every Sunday at their local church anyway, from their local representative.

There was another point came to mind while watching this. I found it an interesting point that Ymarsakar made (if I recall correctly, if not, apologies) about the waxene being different for people taking it out of love and those taking it out of fear of authority. I had never considered this before, and I had always thought those who believe the story and get injected out of misplaced 'well-wishing' really are the bottom of the pile, to put it crudely. But this gives a different perspective. To do something out of fear of authority, or 'anything for a quiet life' is possibly creating a weightier karma, since it is an act devoid of 'positive intent'. Something to think about.....

#135 2021-08-20 08:39:36

07wideeyes

Ymarsakar wrote:

The church of rome i migt as well call satan clause.

07, correct paraphrase there.

My views are concurrent with much of swaruu and yazhi s research and conclusions. But due to my own individual pov quirks and divine sense, i have critical different views as well.

For example, i see real and unreal souls as on the same spectrum of consciousness. And less like a game where we make and use npcs.

I am watching part 2 of pod immersion tech and my direct and distinct impression is that this is some rather primitive technology used to bi locate. Barely better than the full dive system of earth and qabal.

From the qabal pov, people who take the wax are hilarious judas goats and are low bottom.

I and my faction, and gods, do not see it like that. This is a funny mirror benefit of the qabal. When you have similar pov as the qabal and people think this is natural human, one should question that thought intrusion.

The dark qabal thus serves as a lesson to those playing a pod game of what evil looks like, so they dont become evil. This is a service.

07, many have wondered who or why or what i know about magick and where that comes from. Only less than 5 have directly asked me.

The answer is very simple and not a secret. I know magick not because i read grimoires or watched fantasy shows. I know magick because i used it both ritual and non ritual to accomplish wide area goals. The new age calls it manifestation and swaruus called it the x of mirrors.

The titles humanity has used would be high adept, magus, wizard, etc. Aleister crowley is a good comparison but he crashed and burned before he got to this lvl unfortunately. He popularized much of this stuff, which helps amnifestation work.

Interesting post, Ymarsakar. I think a discussion of the occult has a place here, and in 'exposing the scam', since occult elements are used as part of the manifestation of the scam in the first place.

For me, there were three things that needed to be realised before magick made sense: 1. Everything is consciousness and manifestation thereof.  2. Everything is interconnected, and that interconnection is not only/not mainly linear. Synchronicity is real, alive, and around us all the time, if only we look.  3. I am not a passive ping-pong ball in this manifestation game, but can effect the direction of, well, anything, if only I harness sufficient power of intent. Once these things are realised, then you, too, can become a magician!

It seems to have been one of those clever tricks the Cabal likes to play on unsuspecting human beings. For three hundred years, the western world has been taught to disregard things occult. Taught, in fact, that they don't exist - astrology, numerology, correspondence, tarot - what superstitious nonsense! Instead, they believe in false science, false religions, devote themselves to statistics, which they fail to understand, even when they are not falsified etc. Pictures of Darwin on the bedroom wall - perfect! So, all the while, the Cabal is able to carry on with its occult practices unseen, since perception of such has been wiped from the consciousness of most 'modern' humans. Occult means 'hidden', but in this case it's hidden in plain sight....

I consider the occult practices of the Cabal to be pretty low level, sometimes nonsensical. From what I gather, they consist primarily of ultra-sick satanic ritual involving kids and young women, not nice at all. Plus an obsession with numerology, astrology, half-hidden meanings of words. I would suspect that few Cabal folk really know much about what they are doing - for them it's like painting by numbers.

Yes, what is discussed on CA regarding manifestation etc is what magick is really talking about.

Last edited by 07wideeyes (2021-08-20 08:42:47)

#136 2021-08-23 15:32:06

Albert

FDA today, 8/23, approved Pfizer death shot. I guess we just lost our excuse to use the Neremberg Code to not be an experimental subject.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a … 19-vaccine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA),….

Last edited by Albert (2021-08-23 15:36:57)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#137 2021-08-23 15:42:22

Robert369

Albert wrote:

FDA today, 8/23, approved Pfizer death shot. I guess we just lost our excuse to use the Neremberg Code to not be an experimental subject.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA),….

Thanks for sharing, but that is hilarious, because the required tests have not been absolved - neither for the Covax death injection nor for any other vaccine.

Simply asking for a sample of the fake "Covid virus", that neither FDA nor CDC nor anyone else has, will end the validity of this "approval", as there obviously cannot be a vaccine created without having a sample virus that the vaccine is to target.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#138 2021-08-23 18:30:52

Cosmic Sea
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Ridicule is low energy. Better stay detached from the narcissist. Do not engage in their discussions, do not respond with words, actions, emotion and thoughts to their provocations. Do not get offended, do not take what they say personally, to the heart. This type of non response is higher vibration. With ridiculing them they produce more negative response toward you and you do not want that to come in your energetic field, because energy is energy, it will get to you somehow, some way.

Ymarsakar and Genoveva

I'll jump in here. After learning the cabal's general view of people and themselves (superior and us useless eaters) and how they've fooled themselves into those mental positions; I've wanted to do something to 'go for the head of the snake' so to speak. To use humor to ridicule the globalists-cabal. As we've learned more and more about their ritual sacrifices/children etc...it's been really horrifying and terrifying, many youtubers putting the grim stories together. I'm sure the cabal enjoy and love that they cause so much terror and horror in people. Hence my question to myself; how can I help the true cause? We as 'the people' need to know of their ongoing atrocities (many don't know yet), because then just maybe this will be unlikely to be repeated or reset up. That's my opinion, that the truth needs to come out. So my desire to 'rattle them' in their dark stupid behavior brought forth the idea of sending out some memes that portray how silly they've been this whole time. For eg; calling them The Illuminutti, portraying them to look like schrivelled up old perverts rather than the 'gods' they think themselves to be. Things like; The Council of Sad-hygiene, Dr. Ouchy depicted as a screaming baby crying 'I am the th-iencth.!' Gollum to resemble Bill Gates in a dark cave saying that the peoplessssss won't let him to the surfacessssssssesssss. Anyway, I've kind of started...I like hearing what others say on the topic.

Ymarsakar, when you say 'you don't want them to come into your energetic field'....I don't see how we people can NOT have already had that happen, with learning about their horrific behavior/beliefs. I think we need ways to purge it out.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#139 2021-08-23 18:33:33

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Forgive me, if I didn't get it right; who I was responding too...looks like mitkobs too? I'm new to forums lol

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#140 2021-08-24 08:00:56

07wideeyes

Albert wrote:

I don't get this. I suspect it's another piece of underhand psy-op work. As far as I know, all the pretend waxenes are still undergoing'trials', most until some time in 2023, a few some time next year. So the Nuremberg Code line is still valid. That the FDA has approved a substance undergoing medical trials is neither here nor there. They basically do whatever they want, don't they?!

#141 2021-08-24 12:11:00

mitkobs

Can you trust your FDA? It is part of the same governmental cabalistic system. They could come up with any conclusion for approval of any poison presented for medical drug, if they are ordered to do so.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-24 12:13:54)

#142 2021-08-24 16:57:33

07wideeyes

Yes, it's the same old story. After scrambling about reading and listening, I am ......... hardly any wiser. Among the so-called alternative media, I find reports that the FDA story simply isn't true, it involves the FDA even more deeply in criminality, it's just rebranding of what remains an experimental concoction etc etc. I was going to ask "Why do I bother?" but then I thought that there are a few contributors to this forum who will probably tell me, and it won't be 100% complimentary! Ha Ha.
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/08/f … iolations/

Re. Nuremberg Code stuff: nothing changes. Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights: Article 6 - Consent. 'Any preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information.' The same is true for injections as is for appendix removal. 'No' means 'no'. Of course, it changes when authorities are openly criminal, knocking on the door and trying to force waxenes on people, as I read reports in Australia, for example. But in general, after my tedious research, I'd say: Mitkobs and Ymarsakar are spot on!

#143 2021-09-01 20:23:35

Aruvii

Matias wrote:

Hello all!

Inform here if you find something interesting going on around the world!

Here is some interesting information on how the Jesuits use number's letter's and word's to control the narrative of the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJypMjXbmE

Source:Gematria effect news 22 Youtube

#144 2021-09-12 17:11:47

Albert

Gates tribunal is over and he is sentenced to death on Oct 5

https://realrawnews.com/2021/09/militar … ill-gates/

A military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay has convicted Microsoft Founder Bill Gates on charges including child trafficking, pedophilia, conspiracy, money laundering, murder, and public health endangerment—the conclusion of five days of heated testimony …. The officers needed not one minute to reach a unanimous decision; they found Gates guilty on all charges and asked that he be hanged for his atrocities. Vice Adm. Hannink set an execution date of October 5, 2021.

———-

Although I follow the stories on this site, I am never sure how much of it is true or not. I tend to think that something this big has to have some truth to it else it destroys the credibility of all the other information. However, I did notice something I think was off in a story published last week about how Gates Foundation threatened the website after they posted a series of articles that followed the Gates tribunal. In the article linked below, Michael Baxter, owner of the website, wrote that he received an email from a big shot at the foundation “demanding we at once cease and desist publishing “slanderous and hateful” content about billionaire, philanthropist, and Microsoft Founder Bill Gates.”. I am not an attorney but that statement seemed bogus because it is my understanding (and I could be wrong) that slander is a verbal attack while libel is published attack. A legal representative, with a 9 million dollar salary, does not mistake the term slander for libel. At any rate, if Gates has been convicted, then this is a major shift in the war - especially if this goes mainstream
https://realrawnews.com/2021/09/gates-f … -raw-news/

Last edited by Albert (2021-09-12 17:15:01)

#145 2021-09-12 17:25:35

Robert369

@Albert: Thanks for sharing this.

And while there might not be much truth in it - Guantamo Bay is more of a healing pod center to send deserving Cabal members to a "permanent holiday location", either on Earth or e.g. to Vesus, the story itself is what counts here, especially since the real Billy Boy has been killed years ago already and they are doing this as a theater for the masses.

Yet, it is exactly this theater that is needed to awaken people to what is going on and that it truly is criminal. Insofar it doesn't matter what truly happened to Gates, as long as the story gets out that his Covid plandemia and the Covax death injections are not only conspiracy theories but accepted at court.

Or in other words: As with all media, what counts is not the fact (in 3D all facts can be faked anyways) but the effect - in this case the wake-up effect on the sheeplings. Let's hope this actually gets spread, false or not

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#146 2021-09-12 17:53:57

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

…Let's hope this actually gets spread, false or not

Stated another way, “let’s hope this story goes viral” smile

It would be great if this news is in Benjamin Fulford’s Monday report tomorrow!

Last edited by Albert (2021-09-12 17:58:14)

#147 2021-09-20 20:06:21

Meridianwoman

How the awakened people are breaking up the system of the matrix.
The Taygetan crew has been sharing this information, and it is also being confirmed by people actively sharing on Earth. 
A young girl named Christina von Dreien is one of them.
“And then we bore something like holes in this matrix, energetically.  And when there are enough holes , it collapses.  On the subtle level, the matrix is not as stable as it was last year.  That’s something positive.  Not only holes, but the matrix is beginning to crumble.

We are not lost." 
https://youtu.be/1h0kTAqyK_U

( Start at 4 minutes)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU3RI6JON58

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2021-09-20 20:08:16)

#148 2021-09-24 15:08:27

This could go under changes in the world, or not, but here it is. Various authors discuss about the so called ascension, for lack of better word, which usually means more or less people raising their vibrations from the 3rd density up to the 5th (where everything is love&light, ha!). If we should accept that this is somehow possible, and I’d rather not go into details about people morphing into crystalline form on a cellular level etc., the question is what would happen then?

While visiting here on earth, the 5den Taygetans need to wear protective density belts. If a human raised his consciousness/awareness/vibration to the fifth, would he also be in need of a similar device?

I’m referring to personal experiences and feelings that I’m literally dying from the merciless pressure provided by the dear old 3den, I cannot say if it’s because I’m evolving or shifting, but that’s about the best explanation I’ve come up with. If the new 5den you lived happily ever after would it be because when you ascended you also shifted to a different, more gentle 5den timeline?

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#149 2021-09-24 16:08:45

Robert369

@Azirael 5D and 3D are pretty much the same in regards to love or maturity level, it is just that 3D additionally is artificially limited and enslaves.

This means that "ascension to 5D" and "leaving the 3D matrix" have little to do with your environment but with yourself: The whole physical universe is 5D, and anyone in any density could be of a lower or higher mental density, by that allowing to enslave oneself due to lack of awareness, enjoy the 5D environment as it is, or master the 5D physicality and manipulate it and many other things at will.

Thus I repeat: Ascension is coming from within, while the external world remains the same. Though, it makes sense to take down the annoying de-energizing 3D matrix.

#150 2021-09-24 16:29:30

Yes, Robert, I agree that ascension essentially comes from within.

I was just wondering how a being who reaches 5ish on the density continuum can keep on living under the 3d matrix, when even Taygetans can’t stay for long. Any density sickness or something? Or does the 3d matrix dissolve from your experience-world when you vibrate high enough?

On the other hand, I believe the T’s have said that if a human gets tractor beamed onboard he will eventually adapt to 5d. So, the external circumstances must have some influence over us too.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

Board footer