You are not logged in.

#151 2021-08-19 12:28:19

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Changes in the world - News

The church of rome i migt as well call satan clause.

07, correct paraphrase there.

My views are concurrent with much of swaruu and yazhi s research and conclusions. But due to my own individual pov quirks and divine sense, i have critical different views as well.

For example, i see real and unreal souls as on the same spectrum of consciousness. And less like a game where we make and use npcs.

I am watching part 2 of pod immersion tech and my direct and distinct impression is that this is some rather primitive technology used to bi locate. Barely better than the full dive system of earth and qabal.

From the qabal pov, people who take the wax are hilarious judas goats and are low bottom.

I and my faction, and gods, do not see it like that. This is a funny mirror benefit of the qabal. When you have similar pov as the qabal and people think this is natural human, one should question that thought intrusion.

The dark qabal thus serves as a lesson to those playing a pod game of what evil looks like, so they dont become evil. This is a service.

07, many have wondered who or why or what i know about magick and where that comes from. Only less than 5 have directly asked me.

The answer is very simple and not a secret. I know magick not because i read grimoires or watched fantasy shows. I know magick because i used it both ritual and non ritual to accomplish wide area goals. The new age calls it manifestation and swaruus called it the x of mirrors.

The titles humanity has used would be high adept, magus, wizard, etc. Aleister crowley is a good comparison but he crashed and burned before he got to this lvl unfortunately. He popularized much of this stuff, which helps amnifestation work.

Cd has seen some of this in action, so he is an eye witness.

Unlike dark users of magick, i dont need to hide myself. They have to broadcadt their plans too. A free will thing.

I am not affiliated with a human mystery school that raised me in the arts of power or wisdom either, so i am not bound by oaths of secrecy. In that sense i am a self employed ronin wizard. Comes from the base word wisdom.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#152 2021-08-20 08:39:36

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Ymarsakar wrote:

The church of rome i migt as well call satan clause.

07, correct paraphrase there.

My views are concurrent with much of swaruu and yazhi s research and conclusions. But due to my own individual pov quirks and divine sense, i have critical different views as well.

For example, i see real and unreal souls as on the same spectrum of consciousness. And less like a game where we make and use npcs.

I am watching part 2 of pod immersion tech and my direct and distinct impression is that this is some rather primitive technology used to bi locate. Barely better than the full dive system of earth and qabal.

From the qabal pov, people who take the wax are hilarious judas goats and are low bottom.

I and my faction, and gods, do not see it like that. This is a funny mirror benefit of the qabal. When you have similar pov as the qabal and people think this is natural human, one should question that thought intrusion.

The dark qabal thus serves as a lesson to those playing a pod game of what evil looks like, so they dont become evil. This is a service.

07, many have wondered who or why or what i know about magick and where that comes from. Only less than 5 have directly asked me.

The answer is very simple and not a secret. I know magick not because i read grimoires or watched fantasy shows. I know magick because i used it both ritual and non ritual to accomplish wide area goals. The new age calls it manifestation and swaruus called it the x of mirrors.

The titles humanity has used would be high adept, magus, wizard, etc. Aleister crowley is a good comparison but he crashed and burned before he got to this lvl unfortunately. He popularized much of this stuff, which helps amnifestation work.

Interesting post, Ymarsakar. I think a discussion of the occult has a place here, and in 'exposing the scam', since occult elements are used as part of the manifestation of the scam in the first place.

For me, there were three things that needed to be realised before magick made sense: 1. Everything is consciousness and manifestation thereof.  2. Everything is interconnected, and that interconnection is not only/not mainly linear. Synchronicity is real, alive, and around us all the time, if only we look.  3. I am not a passive ping-pong ball in this manifestation game, but can effect the direction of, well, anything, if only I harness sufficient power of intent. Once these things are realised, then you, too, can become a magician!

It seems to have been one of those clever tricks the Cabal likes to play on unsuspecting human beings. For three hundred years, the western world has been taught to disregard things occult. Taught, in fact, that they don't exist - astrology, numerology, correspondence, tarot - what superstitious nonsense! Instead, they believe in false science, false religions, devote themselves to statistics, which they fail to understand, even when they are not falsified etc. Pictures of Darwin on the bedroom wall - perfect! So, all the while, the Cabal is able to carry on with its occult practices unseen, since perception of such has been wiped from the consciousness of most 'modern' humans. Occult means 'hidden', but in this case it's hidden in plain sight....

I consider the occult practices of the Cabal to be pretty low level, sometimes nonsensical. From what I gather, they consist primarily of ultra-sick satanic ritual involving kids and young women, not nice at all. Plus an obsession with numerology, astrology, half-hidden meanings of words. I would suspect that few Cabal folk really know much about what they are doing - for them it's like painting by numbers.

Yes, what is discussed on CA regarding manifestation etc is what magick is really talking about.

Last edited by 07wideeyes (2021-08-20 08:42:47)

Offline

#153 2021-08-20 11:24:31

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Changes in the world - News

Yes, those are extremely valuable insights. You inner stand their motivation.

And yes, most of holly weird are cargo cults. They have no idea what thry are doing.

P charles of wales is considered a higher lvl adept in the black arts. I cannot verify it one way or another. We tend not to fight directly contrary to popular views of wizard wars harry potter style. The more positive mypolarity and the more negative theirs, the more powers we can use. But the less we can interfere with others. Esp opposite polarity without paying a cost.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-20 11:27:39)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#154 2021-08-23 15:32:06

Albert
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

FDA today, 8/23, approved Pfizer death shot. I guess we just lost our excuse to use the Neremberg Code to not be an experimental subject.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a … 19-vaccine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA),….

Last edited by Albert (2021-08-23 15:36:57)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#155 2021-08-23 15:42:22

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Albert wrote:

FDA today, 8/23, approved Pfizer death shot. I guess we just lost our excuse to use the Neremberg Code to not be an experimental subject.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a … 19-vaccine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA),….

Thanks for sharing, but that is hilarious, because the required tests have not been absolved - neither for the Covax death injection nor for any other vaccine.

Simply asking for a sample of the fake "Covid virus", that neither FDA nor CDC nor anyone else has, will end the validity of this "approval", as there obviously cannot be a vaccine created without having a sample virus that the vaccine is to target.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#156 2021-08-23 18:30:52

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

mitkobs wrote:

Ridicule is low energy. Better stay detached from the narcissist. Do not engage in their discussions, do not respond with words, actions, emotion and thoughts to their provocations. Do not get offended, do not take what they say personally, to the heart. This type of non response is higher vibration. With ridiculing them they produce more negative response toward you and you do not want that to come in your energetic field, because energy is energy, it will get to you somehow, some way.


Ymarsakar and Genoveva

I'll jump in here. After learning the cabal's general view of people and themselves (superior and us useless eaters) and how they've fooled themselves into those mental positions; I've wanted to do something to 'go for the head of the snake' so to speak. To use humor to ridicule the globalists-cabal. As we've learned more and more about their ritual sacrifices/children etc...it's been really horrifying and terrifying, many youtubers putting the grim stories together. I'm sure the cabal enjoy and love that they cause so much terror and horror in people. Hence my question to myself; how can I help the true cause? We as 'the people' need to know of their ongoing atrocities (many don't know yet), because then just maybe this will be unlikely to be repeated or reset up. That's my opinion, that the truth needs to come out. So my desire to 'rattle them' in their dark stupid behavior brought forth the idea of sending out some memes that portray how silly they've been this whole time. For eg; calling them The Illuminutti, portraying them to look like schrivelled up old perverts rather than the 'gods' they think themselves to be. Things like; The Council of Sad-hygiene, Dr. Ouchy depicted as a screaming baby crying 'I am the th-iencth.!' Gollum to resemble Bill Gates in a dark cave saying that the peoplessssss won't let him to the surfacessssssssesssss. Anyway, I've kind of started...I like hearing what others say on the topic.

Ymarsakar, when you say 'you don't want them to come into your energetic field'....I don't see how we people can NOT have already had that happen, with learning about their horrific behavior/beliefs. I think we need ways to purge it out.


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#157 2021-08-23 18:33:33

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Forgive me, if I didn't get it right; who I was responding too...looks like mitkobs too? I'm new to forums lol


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#158 2021-08-23 19:44:09

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Changes in the world - News

Some positive orgs are underground railroad and shelter systems for satanic ritual abuse.

Memes are an interesting new old language.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#159 2021-08-24 08:00:56

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Albert wrote:

FDA today, 8/23, approved Pfizer death shot. I guess we just lost our excuse to use the Neremberg Code to not be an experimental subject.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a … 19-vaccine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA),….

I don't get this. I suspect it's another piece of underhand psy-op work. As far as I know, all the pretend waxenes are still undergoing'trials', most until some time in 2023, a few some time next year. So the Nuremberg Code line is still valid. That the FDA has approved a substance undergoing medical trials is neither here nor there. They basically do whatever they want, don't they?!

Offline

#160 2021-08-24 12:11:00

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Can you trust your FDA? It is part of the same governmental cabalistic system. They could come up with any conclusion for approval of any poison presented for medical drug, if they are ordered to do so.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-24 12:13:54)

Offline

#161 2021-08-24 16:04:38

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Changes in the world - News

They only have as much authority as you give them.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#162 2021-08-24 16:57:33

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Yes, it's the same old story. After scrambling about reading and listening, I am ......... hardly any wiser. Among the so-called alternative media, I find reports that the FDA story simply isn't true, it involves the FDA even more deeply in criminality, it's just rebranding of what remains an experimental concoction etc etc. I was going to ask "Why do I bother?" but then I thought that there are a few contributors to this forum who will probably tell me, and it won't be 100% complimentary! Ha Ha.
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/08/f … iolations/

Re. Nuremberg Code stuff: nothing changes. Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights: Article 6 - Consent. 'Any preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information.' The same is true for injections as is for appendix removal. 'No' means 'no'. Of course, it changes when authorities are openly criminal, knocking on the door and trying to force waxenes on people, as I read reports in Australia, for example. But in general, after my tedious research, I'd say: Mitkobs and Ymarsakar are spot on!

Offline

#163 2021-08-25 03:27:59

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Changes in the world - News

Human mind and logic are unprepared for a frequency war.

It is like religions arguing over who should die for the true or false god.

Technically all their gods are false. And also all their gods were once true.

"As an example, the expression "it is a ridiculous idea", does not sound as bullying to me, it sounds as stating the value of the fact. By extension, to ridicule means to expose ridiculous facts. Not people, but facts."

That is an interesting memory leak and amnesia.

Just a few weeks ago, people were supposedly proclaiming facts about ymarsakar they were certain were facts. And the unclean spirits that go around fomenting confkicf for loosch kept getting people to accuse each other of being previous troll accounts way before ymar came here.

All these are examples of how humans think they have facts. What they have in fact is a mind control slave problem.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-25 03:32:56)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#164 2021-09-01 20:23:35

Aruvii
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Matias wrote:

Hello all!

Inform here if you find something interesting going on around the world!

Here is some interesting information on how the Jesuits use number's letter's and word's to control the narrative of the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJypMjXbmE

Source:Gematria effect news 22 Youtube

Offline

#165 2021-09-12 17:11:47

Albert
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Gates tribunal is over and he is sentenced to death on Oct 5

https://realrawnews.com/2021/09/militar … ill-gates/

A military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay has convicted Microsoft Founder Bill Gates on charges including child trafficking, pedophilia, conspiracy, money laundering, murder, and public health endangerment—the conclusion of five days of heated testimony …. The officers needed not one minute to reach a unanimous decision; they found Gates guilty on all charges and asked that he be hanged for his atrocities. Vice Adm. Hannink set an execution date of October 5, 2021.

———-

Although I follow the stories on this site, I am never sure how much of it is true or not. I tend to think that something this big has to have some truth to it else it destroys the credibility of all the other information. However, I did notice something I think was off in a story published last week about how Gates Foundation threatened the website after they posted a series of articles that followed the Gates tribunal. In the article linked below, Michael Baxter, owner of the website, wrote that he received an email from a big shot at the foundation “demanding we at once cease and desist publishing “slanderous and hateful” content about billionaire, philanthropist, and Microsoft Founder Bill Gates.”. I am not an attorney but that statement seemed bogus because it is my understanding (and I could be wrong) that slander is a verbal attack while libel is published attack. A legal representative, with a 9 million dollar salary, does not mistake the term slander for libel. At any rate, if Gates has been convicted, then this is a major shift in the war - especially if this goes mainstream
https://realrawnews.com/2021/09/gates-f … -raw-news/

Last edited by Albert (2021-09-12 17:15:01)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#166 2021-09-12 17:25:35

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

@Albert: Thanks for sharing this.

And while there might not be much truth in it - Guantamo Bay is more of a healing pod center to send deserving Cabal members to a "permanent holiday location", either on Earth or e.g. to Vesus, the story itself is what counts here, especially since the real Billy Boy has been killed years ago already and they are doing this as a theater for the masses.

Yet, it is exactly this theater that is needed to awaken people to what is going on and that it truly is criminal. Insofar it doesn't matter what truly happened to Gates, as long as the story gets out that his Covid plandemia and the Covax death injections are not only conspiracy theories but accepted at court.

Or in other words: As with all media, what counts is not the fact (in 3D all facts can be faked anyways) but the effect - in this case the wake-up effect on the sheeplings. Let's hope this actually gets spread, false or not


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#167 2021-09-12 17:53:57

Albert
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Robert369 wrote:

…Let's hope this actually gets spread, false or not

Stated another way, “let’s hope this story goes viral” smile

It would be great if this news is in Benjamin Fulford’s Monday report tomorrow!

Last edited by Albert (2021-09-12 17:58:14)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#168 2021-09-20 20:06:21

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

How the awakened people are breaking up the system of the matrix.
The Taygetan crew has been sharing this information, and it is also being confirmed by people actively sharing on Earth. 
A young girl named Christina von Dreien is one of them.
“And then we bore something like holes in this matrix, energetically.  And when there are enough holes , it collapses.  On the subtle level, the matrix is not as stable as it was last year.  That’s something positive.  Not only holes, but the matrix is beginning to crumble.

We are not lost." 
https://youtu.be/1h0kTAqyK_U

( Start at 4 minutes)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU3RI6JON58

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2021-09-20 20:08:16)

Offline

#169 2021-09-24 15:08:27

Re: Changes in the world - News

This could go under changes in the world, or not, but here it is. Various authors discuss about the so called ascension, for lack of better word, which usually means more or less people raising their vibrations from the 3rd density up to the 5th (where everything is love&light, ha!). If we should accept that this is somehow possible, and I’d rather not go into details about people morphing into crystalline form on a cellular level etc., the question is what would happen then?

While visiting here on earth, the 5den Taygetans need to wear protective density belts. If a human raised his consciousness/awareness/vibration to the fifth, would he also be in need of a similar device?

I’m referring to personal experiences and feelings that I’m literally dying from the merciless pressure provided by the dear old 3den, I cannot say if it’s because I’m evolving or shifting, but that’s about the best explanation I’ve come up with. If the new 5den you lived happily ever after would it be because when you ascended you also shifted to a different, more gentle 5den timeline?


Pleiadian starseed traveler.

Offline

#170 2021-09-24 16:08:45

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

@Azirael 5D and 3D are pretty much the same in regards to love or maturity level, it is just that 3D additionally is artificially limited and enslaves.

This means that "ascension to 5D" and "leaving the 3D matrix" have little to do with your environment but with yourself: The whole physical universe is 5D, and anyone in any density could be of a lower or higher mental density, by that allowing to enslave oneself due to lack of awareness, enjoy the 5D environment as it is, or master the 5D physicality and manipulate it and many other things at will.

Thus I repeat: Ascension is coming from within, while the external world remains the same. Though, it makes sense to take down the annoying de-energizing 3D matrix.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#171 2021-09-24 16:29:30

Re: Changes in the world - News

Yes, Robert, I agree that ascension essentially comes from within.

I was just wondering how a being who reaches 5ish on the density continuum can keep on living under the 3d matrix, when even Taygetans can’t stay for long. Any density sickness or something? Or does the 3d matrix dissolve from your experience-world when you vibrate high enough?

On the other hand, I believe the T’s have said that if a human gets tractor beamed onboard he will eventually adapt to 5d. So, the external circumstances must have some influence over us too.


Pleiadian starseed traveler.

Offline

#172 2021-09-24 16:47:54

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

You can have a 3-4-5D adapted body and a much higher (but not lower) density consciousness, which then is able to maintain the body against the odds.

This is different from using a 5D body in a 3D environment, which is very energy draining. Hence using a device to shield off the relatively low frequencies is helpful to not get the 5D body degraded. Which would be the opposite of "upgrading it from 3D to 5D" after a 3D body leaves the 3D body environment and adapts to a new 5D environment.

This being said, we can also use special devices built with regular Earth technology to create a protection field against 3D and other harmful waves, after which our body and consciousness will upgrade accordingly. Cannot share more here, though. But all of this can be caused from within too, meaning that such device would "only" assist during the transition to get one there.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-24 16:55:15)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#173 2021-09-24 17:36:05

Re: Changes in the world - News

Interesting. This seems to imply that ascension on Earth is mostly happening on the consciousness level, not that much on the physical body level. Or that the body has to sort of stay behind. Obviously the body is evolving as well since many of the ‘symptoms’ are physical. Heightened consciousness (and body too) seems to suffer more from the lower matrix which is always trying to pull it back down with its trickery. 5d mind, in 4d body, in 3d world big_smile

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-09-24 17:36:26)


Pleiadian starseed traveler.

Offline

#174 2021-09-24 18:29:03

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

I can personally relate to your experiences, Azirael. To a degree, at least. To me, it feels like a kind of friction; 'inside' or 'outside', not sure - and uncertain of the value/veracity of such a distinction anyway. I once believed that 'ascension' would be like a smooth sail on a calm Mediterranean summer's day. Not so, it seems! It connects with experiences when the Schumann resonance gets really high. I assumed it would be bliss, bliss, bliss, but not so. It may cause restlessness, discomfort, headaches. Both the body and conditioned aspects to the mind are quite rigid, and strain when expanded.

I am not inclined to theorise about this very much - rather treat it as experience to become familiar with and learn to work with.

Offline

#175 2021-10-08 16:59:02

Octananda
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

News from my country Romania - one of the most not papayyated country in Europe: under 20% of population accepted papaya treatment.
 
We have 3-4 days of freedom and after that we lose permanently our country - it is about Grn Pss Law.

So i invite you to pray for and bless our people or we will be history and we will hide in the woods or will be dead or imprisoned.

May God help us !

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB