You are not logged in.

#201 2021-10-11 12:44:17

Octananda
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

About situation in Romania - indeed romanians are among the strongest strongholds against papaya treatments, also true that Ceausescu's regime helped romanians not to trust the government.

The law i am referring wich is aggresively pushed to romanians is a total nonsense - acording to this law(Gren Pss Law) no romanian will have acces to  - cultural events, restaurants, cofee shops, hotels, gym places, museums, public places etc.

And more then 80% of romanians didn't make papaya treatments ... so this is a very wierd fight and also a tremendous aggresion - thousands times more then any measure president Ceausescu ever did.

Situation in the field was this: Ceausescu demanded to citisens to make economies - to pay Romania's debt and when finally the debt was 0 - Ceausescu was framed as CIA does in every other country where cabal has interests - and turned angry people against him ... they even killed him ... in Christmas day - that is very wierd and very opposite to the way most romanians act .
Also former president Ceausescu demanded that nobody speacks against him or his political party. Those are his mistakes ... tiny compared to what presidents(all with no exception cabal's puppets) coming after him did. They practically destroyed everything, endoubted the country even more then anybody expected and now they are forcing papaya treatments ...

So the problem we now have is a monster compared to a muskeeto - if in this analogy muskeeto is Ceausescu and monster is this  war that cabbal started against humanity.

There are protests in the streets right now.

In Romania is about to begin a real revolution - not like the CIA did with Ceausescu regime.

Genoveva is telling the truth ...

May God help us all !

Last edited by Octananda (2021-10-11 12:53:05)

Offline

#202 2021-10-12 15:03:16

Albert
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Article from Naturalnews.com, Oct 11, “The great SICKOUT spreads as airline pilots, railway workers, air traffic controllers, police, firefighters and the other people who keep society running say NO to vaccine coercion and threats”

The title summarizes the report nicely showing a turn in the war

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-11- … rcion.html


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#203 2021-10-13 08:59:55

Octananda
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Great news from Romania:

There was a tv show - called referendum on national TV - about yes or no to the grn pss-es and implicit this law to be voted or not.

And romanians voted live over 80% against that g pss ...

Let's win this war against satanist cabal !
God bless everyone !

Offline

#204 2021-10-13 11:40:31

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Anyone else noticed some people getting mental lately, as if the two three cups they’ve drunk have indeed opened them up for murky entities to occupy and use them to attack those of the light. My life’s gotten increasingly difficult due to this recently.

Yes. As someone on one of the CA telegram support groups said: something's up. I increasingly feel that there are things going on that even the more awake aren't aware of. Maybe forthcoming videos will shed more light on it. I can't remember the exact quote from Terence McKenna, but it was something like: 'It's not that things are weirder than you imagine. They are weirder than you CAN imagine.' Good luck out in the madness, Azirael and all other beautiful souls here....

Offline

#205 2021-10-13 17:07:39

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

In Bulgaria the situation is similar like Romania. People do not trust the government at all because for 30 years "democracy" they are stealing and lying hardcore and even one politician is not persecuted about these capital crimes. Everything is corrupt and cabal here. A minority of cryptic communist jews with changed names and obscure past are destroying the country. Human rights are only on paper. They had stolen billions of dollars and plunged the country in big national debt for only two mandates of 4 years. Lowest standard of living in a EU country. Those are absolutely lowest of the low criminals that are in plot with international mafia. And now suddenly they are caring for the health of the people who they were destroying for the last 30 years. Have to be total idiot not to see what is going on.

Offline

#206 2021-10-13 17:41:29

Vega
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

If there are any teenagers from Greece aged 15-17 in here, let me inform you about an incredible opportunity that came to my attention recently. If you take the jab you get 50GB of mobile data that lasts for 5 months. So you have a very difficult choice to make. And in case you are aged 18-25 don't worry our government got you too, if you take the jab you get 150 euros. So you have a difficult decision to make too.

PS
Although I don't trust the numbers that the mainstream media reports, I read today that 14.000 teens have already signed up, in a country of 11 million. So I have an important decision to make too: should I laugh or should I cry?


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#207 2021-10-13 18:39:33

Brahman
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

mitkobs wrote:

In Bulgaria the situation is similar like Romania. People do not trust the government at all because for 30 years "democracy" they are stealing and lying hardcore and even one politician is not persecuted about these capital crimes. Everything is corrupt and cabal here. A minority of cryptic communist jews with changed names and obscure past are destroying the country. Human rights are only on paper. They had stolen billions of dollars and plunged the country in big national debt for only two mandates of 4 years. Lowest standard of living in a EU country. Those are absolutely lowest of the low criminals that are in plot with international mafia. And now suddenly they are caring for the health of the people who they were destroying for the last 30 years. Have to be total idiot not to see what is going on.

Здрасти. Аз също съм от България. Дано на изборите да има смяна на властта, както вече се случи в други европейски страни.

Offline

#208 2021-10-13 19:06:17

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Brahman wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

In Bulgaria the situation is similar like Romania. People do not trust the government at all because for 30 years "democracy" they are stealing and lying hardcore and even one politician is not persecuted about these capital crimes. Everything is corrupt and cabal here. A minority of cryptic communist jews with changed names and obscure past are destroying the country. Human rights are only on paper. They had stolen billions of dollars and plunged the country in big national debt for only two mandates of 4 years. Lowest standard of living in a EU country. Those are absolutely lowest of the low criminals that are in plot with international mafia. And now suddenly they are caring for the health of the people who they were destroying for the last 30 years. Have to be total idiot not to see what is going on.

Здрасти. Аз също съм от България. Дано на изборите да има смяна на властта, както вече се случи в други европейски страни.

Do not count on any election and on any promises of new faces politicians, they are all the same and selected from the same masonic sect and will do same crimes as the previous ones. They have a general destruction plan for this country(and not only) and are fallowing it thoroughly.

Offline

#209 2021-10-15 10:49:35

Octananda
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

My experience with masons in Romania and some statements about Bulgaria confirms exactly what genoveva and miktobs are saying here ...
The political parties who are not controlled by masonic lodges have no chance to reach parliament ...
This satanic sect infiltrated everything:politics, police, government, presidency, medical system, justice system etc
in Romania only some world class specialists are not part of this organisation and if they were given away everything would colapse.
I confirm that even the most basic elements of constitution is not applied here.
And the number of masons is so great ... that some of them are not hiding anymore ... there are tales about high masonic priests, venerable master mason that are known by lots of people or about their meetings and rituals.They infiltrated mostly leaderships of all key institutions.
And in the front we have this battle between on the one side: traitors of romanian people, thiefes and government officials and almost all mainstreem media who promotes papayas and grn pss and on the other side: over 80% of romanian people who are saying that our freedom matters, papayas are a wierd and very risky genetic experiment(compared to russian roulette with 5 bullets from 6 chambers) and all this plandemic is a hoax. In my opinion a true revolution is not avoidable in Romania.

Let God illuminate our minds !

Last edited by Octananda (2021-10-15 10:54:51)

Offline

#210 2021-10-17 05:41:23

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

They are positioned in everything that have potential for power and influence and do all with money first, bribery and if does not work with convincing, threatening, blackmail and finely with killing. They do not fallow laws of the nations, they are above law. Big money is above the law. And they are organized in military fashion like mafia. There is a boss or bosses who issue orders and low ranks are executing orders. They are not allowed to think or criticize the orders. Behind them are +300y.o. banksters families like Rothchild who own all central banks and almost all other banks in the world with proxies. And Rothchild are responding to Jesuits who give them orders and from there the orders go to masons and other secret organizations and are executed consequently to the street level of power. Lower levels of secret organizations are kept in ignorance and confusion and do not know what are the true reasons behind of what is ordered to them. They are brainwashed that they are doing all for the good and prosperity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-17 05:51:22)

Offline

#211 2021-10-21 05:54:57

Brahman
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58990330

Trump to launch new social media platform TRUTH Social

Why not THE TRUMP SHOW?
will it not be available only to the vaccinated? Lol

Offline

#212 2021-11-17 11:54:38

Brahman
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

https://wearechange.org/worldwide-searc … cord-high/

WORLDWIDE SEARCH TREND FOR “DIED SUDDENLY” SMASHES ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH

Offline

#213 2021-11-22 03:30:20

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Mother of God. Can someone, anyone please 'put to rest' the Q-Fantasy idea that Trump and the White Hats are ANYTIMENOW...swooping in to save humanity..;put it to rest!! Please! Amongst us truthers, and offworld extreme informants....my god let's get that out of the f**king way.


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#214 2021-11-22 09:53:54

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Yes, Cosmic Sea, they are rather irritating, aren't they? There seems to be a certain disconnect with reality there. Best to just ignore them, they are not helping things right now.

Offline

#215 2021-11-22 11:04:05

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Mother of God. Can someone, anyone please 'put to rest' the Q-Fantasy idea that Trump and the White Hats are ANYTIMENOW...swooping in to save humanity..;put it to rest!! Please! Amongst us truthers, and offworld extreme informants....my god let's get that out of the f**king way.

I'd like to add that Trump is part of the master plan behind it all, originally designed to be "the savior" to become the Cabal NWO leader, but that failed. Still, the rest of his plan still is in effect, e.g. in the form of Biden (who is in office with support of Trump to play the bad guy), the depopulation and the intended Chinese US takeover.

It is about time to drop the illusions about and not waste energy on him, after all it is bad enough that so many sheeplings still fall for it. Knowing what is being played and refusal of attention is a good means to disempower him, because he cannot do anything relevant anymore.

Instead, I suggest to focus on the actual problems, removal of the whole madness and new structures for the future.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Online

#216 Yesterday 12:48:47

siriancheetah
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

hello robert369

what has swaruu said about trump ?
is he a bad guy or good one ?

what is your opinion on him ?
please explain a little

thanks

much love ! <3

Offline

#217 Yesterday 13:09:50

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

siriancheetah wrote:

hello robert369

what has swaruu said about trump ?
is he a bad guy or good one ?

what is your opinion on him ?
please explain a little

If I remember right, Swaruu hasn't said much about Trump beyond "all leaders are Cabal controlled", and Aneeka back then said that "he'll be elected as president" - which was right, but missed the point that he intended to use that to become the later savior figure, while sending in Biden to do the dirty work on his behalf.

My opinion goes with the latter part, because it is obvious that Trump is part of all this, waiting to become the later savior (which will not happen anymore), running the Q show and the depopulation agenda for the Black Hats.

See Kim Goguen's content on him which is quite detailed on his person: She explained what kinda game Trump is/was playing while in fact he is the leader of the Black Sun and wanted to become the boss of the future NWO. Which will not happen anymore for various reasons - Trump has no more relevance for our planet.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Online

#218 Today 03:38:42

siriancheetah
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Robert369 wrote:
siriancheetah wrote:

hello robert369

what has swaruu said about trump ?
is he a bad guy or good one ?

what is your opinion on him ?
please explain a little

If I remember right, Swaruu hasn't said much about Trump beyond "all leaders are Cabal controlled", and Aneeka back then said that "he'll be elected as president" - which was right, but missed the point that he intended to use that to become the later savior figure, while sending in Biden to do the dirty work on his behalf.

My opinion goes with the latter part, because it is obvious that Trump is part of all this, waiting to become the later savior (which will not happen anymore), running the Q show and the depopulation agenda for the Black Hats.

See Kim Goguen's content on him which is quite detailed on his person: She explained what kinda game Trump is/was playing while in fact he is the leader of the Black Sun and wanted to become the boss of the future NWO. Which will not happen anymore for various reasons - Trump has no more relevance for our planet.


oh , thanks for the reply !
much appreciated

i personally dont want any political leaders to be elected for our future , coz they are all corrupted at some level and i agree that they are all cabal controlled !

Offline

#219 Today 13:03:37

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

siriancheetah wrote:

i personally dont want any political leaders to be elected for our future , coz they are all corrupted at some level and i agree that they are all cabal controlled !

Then it is time to self-empower and get ready for self-government, which requires raising one's frequency and by that consciousness awareness. This place might help to some extent with that.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Online

#220 Today 15:48:28

Vega
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Here in Greece anyone over 60, that hasn't taken the first dose by Jan 16 will be fined 100€/month(and we are talking about a lot of people with pensions of 350/450€). I want through all the stages of grief in record time, this whole thing is so absurd and ridiculous. I saw some anger and reactions in social media even from people that are for the jab cause we are talking about people's old parents, grandparents, old aunts and uncles. And there are some protests planned.

But I am cautiously... pessimistic, it already seems it won't be stopped, and it will be like all the other extreme measures that people have submitted to and have gotten used to. The majority is still with their heads in the sand and pretend that they don't see what's happening in front of their eyes.

This will be taken to our version of the supreme court, let's see if they'll decide that it's unconstitutional.

But they is already talk about this being done for more age groups, and I predict that if the courts decide that it's unconstitutional because it targets only a specific group, they'll use that as an excuse to do it for all ages.

I knew that Austria was a really bad sign for Europe. I hear there is talk in Germany and in the euro(c)rats for mandatory vaxinations too. Things do not look good in the EU. I was against grexit back then, cause we are part of the eurozone and that would have been a financial disaster (I wasn't very awake back then yet), but now I wish we had grexited and were a poor failed state country.

At least this is a sign that the already huge pressure that the unmaxed are under (now you can't go to cinemas and other places even with a PCR test) isn't working.


So if you have any donuts in your fridge, eat them while you still can everyone cause the incentives don't seem to be working so they are switching to punishments. Instead of giving you a donut as an incentive now they are going to barge in your house and confiscate your donuts from your fridge if you don't get jabbed. And instead of giving you 50GB of free mobile data as an incentive maybe they'll decide to punish you with slowing down your internet connection to dialup era speeds. Or now that they are going to be stealing 100€ from little old ladies going to church, maybe they'll threaten that they are going to be stealing candy from our kids if we don't get jabbed.

(January 2017 Vega: What are arcturians... exopoliticts, that sounds interesting... channeling? What's that? Planetary ascension? What's that? Wow this is so cool and epic. And we got this, the hard part is over, we passed the 2012 mark and planetary ascension is locked, I don't understand why Teal Swan is such a negative Nancy about this when everyone else I follow is so positive and talks about how wonderful it is going to be...

Early 2020 Vega: Umm... Excuse me... Dear higher self, dear spirit guides, I know you are there behind the Forget-Belt(tm)... But what the actual fuck is this shit? Where are all the unicorns and rainbows, I guess I see some rainbows from time to time but what about the unicorns, I have yet to see one? Is it because I haven't decalcified my pineal gland?

I took one red pill and now you are telling me that I have to take another one cause apparently Morpheus is in another matrix too? OK fine I'll swallow this one but it better be the last one, I want to see some unicorns damn it. Sigh...)

Anyway let's see if this will be enough for people to get their heads out of the sand and face what's happening.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#221 Today 16:26:02

Genoveva
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Vega wrote:

Here in Greece anyone over 60, that hasn't taken the first dose by Jan 16 will be fined 100€/month(and we are talking about a lot of people with pensions of 350/450€). I want through all the stages of grief in record time, this whole thing is so absurd and ridiculous. I saw some anger and reactions in social media even from people that are for the jab cause we are talking about people's old parents, grandparents, old aunts and uncles. And there are some protests planned.

But I am cautiously... pessimistic, it already seems it won't be stopped, and it will be like all the other extreme measures that people have submitted to and have gotten used to. The majority is still with their heads in the sand and pretend that they don't see what's happening in front of their eyes.

This will be taken to our version of the supreme court, let's see if they'll decide that it's unconstitutional.

But they is already talk about this being done for more age groups, and I predict that if the courts decide that it's unconstitutional because it targets only a specific group, they'll use that as an excuse to do it for all ages.

I knew that Austria was a really bad sign for Europe. I hear there is talk in Germany and in the euro(c)rats for mandatory vaxinations too. Things do not look good in the EU. I was against grexit back then, cause we are part of the eurozone and that would have been a financial disaster (I wasn't very awake back then yet), but now I wish we had grexited and were a poor failed state country.

At least this is a sign that the already huge pressure that the unmaxed are under (now you can't go to cinemas and other places even with a PCR test) isn't working.


So if you have any donuts in your fridge, eat them while you still can everyone cause the incentives don't seem to be working so they are switching to punishments. Instead of giving you a donut as an incentive now they are going to barge in your house and confiscate your donuts from your fridge if you don't get jabbed. And instead of giving you 50GB of free mobile data as an incentive maybe they'll decide to punish you with slowing down your internet connection to dialup era speeds. Or now that they are going to be stealing 100€ from little old ladies going to church, maybe they'll threaten that they are going to be stealing candy from our kids if we don't get jabbed.

(January 2017 Vega: What are arcturians... exopoliticts, that sounds interesting... channeling? What's that? Planetary ascension? What's that? Wow this is so cool and epic. And we got this, the hard part is over, we passed the 2012 mark and planetary ascension is locked, I don't understand why Teal Swan is such a negative Nancy about this when everyone else I follow is so positive and talks about how wonderful it is going to be...

Early 2020 Vega: Umm... Excuse me... Dear higher self, dear spirit guides, I know you are there behind the Forget-Belt(tm)... But what the actual fuck is this shit? Where are all the unicorns and rainbows, I guess I see some rainbows from time to time but what about the unicorns, I have yet to see one? Is it because I haven't decalcified my pineal gland?

I took one red pill and now you are telling me that I have to take another one cause apparently Morpheus is in another matrix too? OK fine I'll swallow this one but it better be the last one, I want to see some unicorns damn it. Sigh...)

Anyway let's see if this will be enough for people to get their heads out of the sand and face what's happening.


It's heartbreaking, when I see that this is one of the many consequences for not protecting Mother Nature.


In reality, the only thing which will never change is the fact that everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree.

Online

#222 Today 16:59:31

Happy
Moderator

Re: Changes in the world - News

If the law-enforcement don't start to understand that the authorities' decisions are destroying the countries soon, people need to come together and do the job the law-enforcement was meant to do. If it doesn't happen, then everything Patrick Wood (www.technocracy.news) has talked about will come true. He rose up to become one tall lighthouse of information in the alternative community a long time ago.

P.S.: Hey Genoveva - good to see you back... smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB