You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-26 17:08:52

Vega

Re: It's critical that we resolve our issues preventing us from uniting.

@Ymar I think most people won't read that huge post, by the way. You don't seem to be very good at communicating with earth humans. smile Aneeka is an ET from an entirely different civilization and culture and understands earth human psychology and how to talk to earth humans. We earth humans don't like it when you tell us about our shortcomings and limitations while at the same time making it clear to us that those things don't apply to you. At least skip that part, humans have a human ego in case you have have forgotten. smile And that also sounds suspiciously like what a human ego would do, just saying. smile

And the way you talk you sound like you don't consider yourself part of the earth human collective anymore. But Aneeka is not part of the earth human collective but she still knows how to talk to us earth humans.

The way you choose to talk, you sound like an outsider telling us what our shortcomings and issues are, while at the same time you are informing us that our issues don't apply to you. Imagine if the Taygetans or Swaruunians, who are outside our reality bubble, talked to us like that.

I have been very asleep in the mainstream box that the sleepers are living in for 33 years. And I am grateful for that experience cause because of it, I know exactly what the asleep humans are going through, and it's very easy for me to be compassionate and empathetic with them. And i understand the asleep humans very well, I even understand the experience of eating natchos and watching football with a funny hat on your head. And I love my earth human life and my earth human self, no matter how harsh and insane some parts of it have been and are.

And I understand that I have a human avatar, that limits what I can do inside this reality bubble. For example I can't start speaking Chinese because my human avatar doesn't speak Chinese. And I can't start flying publicly cause the human collective doesn't allow that to be done publicly at this time.

And I have a human subconscious mind full of brainwashing and mind control and childhood traumas and a subconscious that is hijacked with lies and limiting beliefs and cabal programming. And no matter how much I clear there is always more to clear, but we don't have to clear it all, we just need to clear enough of it so that enough light and enough love of our true self can get in. And the more we clear the easier it gets to clear more.

And even if I didn't identify with that avatar as being *me* or being *my* subconscious mind and I identify as being *only* the already complete, untouchable, invulnerable eternal self, I still understand that that human avatar biosuit limits what I can do inside this reality bubble. Until I remove those limitations and until the rest of the real people collectively agree too remove those limitations from our avatars.

And thanks in part to the Swaruunians and the Taygetans I now prefer to identify as the entire spectrum, from the lowest 3D human to the highest Source-in-the-form-of-a-holographic-fractal-of-itself. I am scalar, I think that's what they mean with that word. I am both the original source in the form of a holographic fractal of my Self, and that holographic fractal is in the form of a 3D limited human currently. We are all the Ds. We are multidimensional, even when our perception is limited inside a specific range, the rest of ourself is still perceiving the rest of the range, we just are currently veiling that from our current self.

And that's why I am able to perceive things from many different levels, and not *only* from the earth human level. And I don't have to abandon perceiving things *only* from the human level and switch to *only* perceiving things from a higher level. I can keep them both and operate on both levels.

Expanding our perception range doesn't mean that we have to lose or have to abandon the ability to perceive things from the earth human level too. That's why I understand earth humans and I still understand how to talk to them no matter how much I expand my density range.

Anyway, I am not trying to argue with you Ymar, I am just expressing what I want to say after reading your above post.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#27 2021-07-26 17:46:52

Vega

Temporal_Agency wrote:

It appears that the backdrop people will be re-appropriated in their role as Portal People, or lower density beings inhabiting automatons. They will most likely be bot-controlled by a seen or unseen AI. They may not have manifesting powers @Robert but they have other avenues of destruction available. Already in this city we have seen drivers causing random accidents as their brains short circuit. Mentioned also here https://blog.ineliabenz.com/did-you-get … sequences/ on her blog. "Accidental deaths" may be just another spiking data point in the next 2-5 years, along with infertility issues and increased fibroid tumors (Cannon mentioned they are created by a woman's desire to have a baby). The current state reminds me of the Aschen from Stargate SG-1 without the glitz and glamor of promised new technology.

I watched half a dozen Alejandro (quite the talker) and Elena videos and their vibrations felt off to me too. @Vega All of their muscle testing is done front loaded so no real blind analysis is being done, and @ $700 for their 45 second muscle testing reading, anyone can easily do the same for nothing. Seems they made a template and just push each other's hands down from a standing arms outstretched position, but Elena likely prefers using her own fingers so she doesn't have to touch Alejandro. Their personal bias was pretty evident as they misrepresented Species and collective groups consistently.

@DarkOwl Thanks also for the tip on Stone, his energy also seems pooling towards the negative end.

Thanks Temporal Agency, and that's why it's important for us lone wolfs to deal with any potential issues preventing us from uniting and working as a team with other wolfs. Things will not be easy if the potential worst case scenarios manifest. I have been a lone wolf my whole life and I know it's not easy to get out of the habit of lone wolfing and going it alone and unite and connect with other starseeds and work as a team.

Also I don't remember the aschen from SG-1, I may rewatch those episodes.

#28 2021-07-26 21:26:48

Tyndlar

Vega,

Coincidentally I watched the aschen episode of SG-1 today and found it familiar. Interesting episode. Try playing “we happy few” that is also a game which feels more like a satire of today’s happenings.

#29 2021-07-26 23:18:04

Vega

What a synchronicity Tyndlar, I wanna rewatch some episodes, cause I watched that series in my mainstream years when those things were in the realm of science fiction for me. I don't have a computer that can play it but I'll watch some let's play videos.

#30 2021-07-27 00:35:03

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://ideasforot.com/?page_id=352

I am not exactly excited about doing this, but given my karmic intercession here, this is needed.

This is the chart of the frequency emotional highway to enlightenment aka getting out of the dark matrix, moksha, true liberation via samadhi and heightened states of internal mental powers.

Most empaths in 2020 and 2021 will have been picking up fear, grief, anger, from the collective. THen later, shame and guilt.

Countering this, are the darshan and light pillars, holding their vibration at 400 (humans promoting liberty politically 3rd chakra) and 350 (forgiveness and compassion) or love 500 at Reverence and not perceiving enemies in the world.

Each pillar can influence several times their number, since the frequencies are logarithmic. Or exponential. Whatever.

I have experienced almost every single one of these states, in order, for significant portions of my life. Many stories I have, none of which will help any of you here reproduce it, as each life and fate is tailored to them individually.

And yes, they actually do follow that order or ranking, more or less.

The color codes are also not arbitrary, since they actually do correspond to the chakras. CHakra cultivation I did from the root up.

I have not felt "fear" for years, with some minor interruptions like when humanity was trying to manifest a mass die off in March 2020.

To get out of fear, the first step is usually anger.

Then pride and scorn, to rebuild the psyche upon some type of superiority or merit.

E 1: I am starseed, you are not

E2: I am a real soul, you are not

E3: I have real intel, you are a clown in action shill.

Human shenanigans at the 3rd chakra and 3rd density.

Then we get to 200 courage. This is likely why humans admire heroes. Those who can take action, despite fear or risks to themselves are admired for a collective reason.

Courage in the face of fear, requires action. Which is why going out to protest temporarily nullifies the fear. But the baseline frequency is different and difficult to surcome permanently.

P.S. I have raised my shields and thus my energy signature will stabilize from now on. UNfortunately that means... it will not be pleasant for some others. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of patience when it comes to psionic energy wars.

THis is just a little example I thought I would do, for those able to detect frequency and emotional changes.

My last 2 posts, ran the gamut of orange and yellow reactions. Near the end, a hint of green emotions. This post, blue instead. Intellect or reason.

My current state is back to my preferred state. Bliss/Joy, aka 540.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-27 00:39:00)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#31 2021-07-27 00:36:32

DarkOwl

Vega wrote:

@Ymar I think most people won't read that huge post, by the way. You don't seem to be very good at communicating with earth humans. smile Aneeka is an ET from an entirely different civilization and culture and understands earth human psychology and how to talk to earth humans. We earth humans don't like it when you tell us about our shortcomings and limitations while at the same time making it clear to us that those things don't apply to you. At least skip that part, humans have a human ego in case you have have forgotten. smile And that also sounds suspiciously like what a human ego would do, just saying. smile

And the way you talk you sound like you don't consider yourself part of the earth human collective anymore. But Aneeka is not part of the earth human collective but she still knows how to talk to us earth humans.

The way you choose to talk, you sound like an outsider telling us what our shortcomings and issues are, while at the same time you are informing us that our issues don't apply to you. Imagine if the Taygetans or Swaruunians, who are outside our reality bubble, talked to us like that.

I will second that Vega.

Ymarsaka, I will admit I often skip over your posts. While there are things pertinent and interesting in them, they are surrounded by incoherent and often pompous statements that do more to seperate you from the rest of us, rather than unite us.

I don't know if English is your first language but spelling and grammar go a long way as well.

Just a gentle nudge from me in the interests of facilitating connection between yourself and the rest of us. smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2021-07-27 02:52:02

Vega

It was not a good idea to bring it up again, but couldn't resist and made another attempt.
And I should have just ignored your response, but I went and opened my big mouth. smile
It's just that the way you keep "lecturing" us is annoying. You are not better than us,
I'm sure your poop is as smelly as ours. haha smile

This time this matter is really closed for me, I won't bring it up again and will just ignore it from now on.

I invite you to do the same Ymar, just ignore what I said and consider the matter closed.

The energetic frequency level of the other members of the forum,
and of the forum itself, is as important as our own frequency state,
so let's just all chill and lighten up, and not take things too seriously
and too personally. smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-27 02:52:40)

#33 2021-07-27 03:05:57

I don't see anything particularly idiosyncratic or hard to understand in Ymarsakar's last big post. I can see why other posts would possibly evoke certain responses or conceptions. The way I see a lot of that is the law of confusion and semantics, people hitting mirrors, glamours, distortions, etc. and failing to understand one another, more than anyone is really being willingly inconsiderate. I can see how having a certain level of confidence in one's own personal truth could come off as arrogant or condescending. The trap after that is to start focusing in on a person and their personality ad hominem and ignore their message or cherry pick the parts you want to twist. Last time I wasn't particularly nice to Robert, I fell into this trap myself.

righteously indignant

#34 2021-07-27 07:07:58

Tyndlar

The messages I get for myself (but can be for everyone) these days are, they are not words really but come in different forms me to which I interpret somehow:

Don’t react negatively or at all to those who are being negative.

Avoid conflict, find the other pathway around a situation, it may take more thought but even if it’s hard to see doesn’t mean it isn’t possible.

See the fragments inside of you like shattered glass, they need to be acknowledged and not turned away because they are uncomfortable to pick up and put together or look at.

Don’t call others stupid, understand they are on a level that may be different, everyone learns at their own pace and they are still a part of you, don’t hate those that cannot see.

The other bit is to be friendly even to your enemies.

I know Jesus may not have existed and taking away the bible, leaving only Jesus, there seems to be a lot of that kind of teaching, to not judge and care for others around you, not be focused on material things and money, just love everyone no matter what, and that’s hard to do!

These I try to follow but I’m not perfect, I still stumble many times but I noticed I start to become more aware eventually and it does get easier, I hate it when I react badly, but the key is to forgive yourself and keep doing good without giving up.

Others will follow and even your energy will become more attractive to people. You don’t have to say anything, just speaking and doing positive things goes along way it seems.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-27 07:09:05)

#35 2021-07-27 07:23:21

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

So long as humans and starseeds judge each other as being charlatans and other labels, they are essentially asking the dark matrix to keep them under control of said charlatans. This is giving permission to be defrauded. Every time a person thinks they have figured out who the frauds and shills are, this helps co create a reality where the dark matrix manifests more tulpa frauds and shills.

That is complete nonsense Ymarsakar!
We liberate ourselves from frauds and conmen by exposing them... not by ignoring them (or not judging them as you suggest)
So you are suggesting we should ignore the controversy surrounding Sad-guru and the likes of Mr. Stone? Just let them continue deceiving people and leading them to their death? (in the case of Sad-Guru and his maxine pushing)
Is that your way of deflecting from your failure in discernment?

Come on man... get real!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-27 07:34:41)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#36 2021-07-27 07:39:44

Tyndlar

The monsters under our bed are our own creation… if we don’t accept it is this, we play the victim.. I know that is everything simplified but distance yourself enough and you see it. At the end of it all, this is all our dreamworld, you focus on a nightmare and you create the nightmare.

The same way you manifest things in your dreams at night, you do it here, maybe slower and harder to see in the complex matrix, but it happens. So the answer may be to do the same you do within your dreams to overcome those nightmares, you make yourself focus on something positive to happen and not let yourself be distracted, so that your dream becomes pleasant.

We are all creators, we are all responsible. This is why this place is held within a controlled bubble, because we need to learn to control manifestation before we can open up the gates.

As a living organism we need to grow up and mature before being set out into the world on our own feet, we can only have supportive words of help, we cannot do this with outside help or we will just fall back on our bottoms all over again before we learn to walk on our own feet.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-27 07:42:03)

#37 2021-07-27 22:49:29

Vega

Tyndlar wrote:

The messages I get for myself (but can be for everyone) these days are, they are not words really but come in different forms me to which I interpret somehow:

Don’t react negatively or at all to those who are being negative.

Avoid conflict, find the other pathway around a situation, it may take more thought but even if it’s hard to see doesn’t mean it isn’t possible.

See the fragments inside of you like shattered glass, they need to be acknowledged and not turned away because they are uncomfortable to pick up and put together or look at.

Don’t call others stupid, understand they are on a level that may be different, everyone learns at their own pace and they are still a part of you, don’t hate those that cannot see.

The other bit is to be friendly even to your enemies.

I know Jesus may not have existed and taking away the bible, leaving only Jesus, there seems to be a lot of that kind of teaching, to not judge and care for others around you, not be focused on material things and money, just love everyone no matter what, and that’s hard to do!

These I try to follow but I’m not perfect, I still stumble many times but I noticed I start to become more aware eventually and it does get easier, I hate it when I react badly, but the key is to forgive yourself and keep doing good without giving up.

Others will follow and even your energy will become more attractive to people. You don’t have to say anything, just speaking and doing positive things goes along way it seems.

Thank for sharing Tyndlar. That's a beautiful message.

I was watching this video yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQUUvP … A5&index=9 and one of the things that caught my attention was "and while you set boundaries with other people and yourself,you do so in a loving way that does not cause them harm" and "Stand up for your self and be honest, but in a loving way". And I wanna do better job at putting those words in bold into practice. I was reminded how much I don't like it when I am not doing that, and how important it is to me to express what I wanna say or what I have to say, in a loving way that does not cause harm.

And coincidentally that video expresses similar things to what you are saying, at some points.

And I may have shed a tear or two at some parts of the video, because of the beautiful messages combined with beautiful music.

#38 2021-07-28 17:07:24

Tyndlar

Vega,

From my yearnings and memories as a child, it is possible that the world I came from was very magical, all star seeds may have come from a similar and beautiful place, you may cry once you finally see it! The idea of unicorns and other magical forests with fairies and other beautiful things or similar exist in that place and the feeling of love is everywhere…. Yes I cried a hell of a lot to go back as a child and I still miss it like it’s real, it is real.

I start to know a change in myself and a change in the world around me since I have become more aware… people are looking out for each other more…

Always remember “don’t hate them for they do not know what they do” which I myself are trying to be remember.

I feel like my body is a challenge, and I think everyone’s body and the personality that comes with that physical body is a challenge, everyone wears a different suit with different problems and different things going on with it that can be harder to overcome.

Edit: good video, I watched it smile

What dreams may come, from the dream within a dream… you may be a butterfly dreaming of being a human…

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-28 21:29:00)

#39 2021-07-28 19:01:07

Ymarsakar
Banned

Since i blind myself to what they are doing, it is easy to pretend hate does not exist. Cause it does not exist in my realm.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#40 2021-07-28 22:24:33

Vega

@Tyndlar We are caterpillars crawling on the ground in limited caterpillar bodies, not realizing we are actually butterflies and that the caterpillar phase is part of being a butterfly. smile

#41 2021-07-28 22:38:01

Tyndlar

Yes! smile

Try this when you go to sleep… when you notice you are dreaming, catch that awareness quickly before it passes and repeat over and over “this is a dream”, it will the become as real or more real than what you persevere as reality.

It’s not easy, but keep remembering to do it, you will manage one day, and it will open your mind further.

#42 2021-07-28 23:27:48

Vega

Tyndlar wrote:

Yes! smile

Try this when you go to sleep… when you notice you are dreaming, catch that awareness quickly before it passes and repeat over and over “this is a dream”, it will the become as real or more real than what you persevere as reality.

It’s not easy, but keep remembering to do it, you will manage one day, and it will open your mind further.

I will try it if I remember.

I have realized that I am in a dream many times, and start looking around and see how real everything is in the dream, but I can't maintain it for long, and slip back into the dream.

As Yazhi says everything is astral, everything is dream.

The physical is just a region in the astral. When you are in the physical you are still in a region in the astral.
Just like when you are in France you are still on Earth. You don't have to leave France to go to Earth.
You don't have to leave the physical to go to the Astral.
We are in the astral right now.

These physical bodies are astral bodies too.

Earth is not outside heaven. Earth is a region inside heaven.
We are literally in heaven right now, we are literally inside a region of heaven.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-28 23:35:09)

#43 2021-07-28 23:40:04

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Since i blind myself to what they are doing, it is easy to pretend hate does not exist. Cause it does not exist in my realm.

Yes but the issue is that it still exists inside other people's realms.

And from the perspective of you being Source, it exists for your other holographic fractals of your Source Self,
so technically from that level it does exist in Your realm with a capital Y. tongue

#44 2021-07-29 00:12:27

Ymarsakar
Banned

In my realm, the qabal does not even exist as my equal. They are at best, a badly trained pet.

#45 2021-07-29 09:38:02

Tyndlar

Ymarsakar,

Are you by any chance Gua’uld? Or are you more of a Tokra?

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-29 09:39:42)

#46 2021-07-29 10:24:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

Tyndlar wrote:

Ymarsakar,

Are you by any chance Gua’uld? Or are you more of a Tokra?

Are you referring to sg1?

If so, i forgot what those terms mean exactly.

I am many things to many people.

Ramsey sometimes pretends to be an employee of his own restaurant to check on what is really going on.

The king sometimes wore peasant garb to exit the castle and see what people really think about things and not jist what the advisers say

Merlin. Mephistopheles. Melchizedek

God s janitor.

Prime plenipotentiary of my stellar civilization

Whatever genre humanity chooses, i have a role in.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-29 10:25:32)

#47 2021-07-29 11:26:03

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Whatever genre humanity chooses, i have a role in.

Then I chose "nice and helpful forum member that doesn't constantly express his superiority and Humanity's inferiority" and wait for it to happen.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#48 2021-07-29 12:18:30

Tyndlar

Robert,
I can’t stop laughing now lol!

#49 2021-07-29 12:54:30

Ymarsakar
Banned

Tyndlar, do you have any more sincere questions or will that be the last one?

#50 2021-07-29 15:36:18

I don't know, I'd say there's a certain humility in being everyone's whipping boy/punching bag. It's funny how somebody can criticize the fed multiple times and then as soon as they make an unconventional statement about the human side of responsibility (response ability, empowerment), it's looked at as apologetics or defending the federation's viewpoints and actions.

Talking about how humans and starseeds need to empower and take their power back. Then you see somebody who believes in their own power and makes bold, eccentric statements about their confidence, as arrogance or superiority. You feel threatened by it because you don't fucking believe in yourselves as being badass starseeds. What a fucking joke. Bunch of paranoid hypocrites projecting your own toxicity and problems with interpersonal dynamics onto Ymarsakar.

Do all of you always come off as nice or humble when making your own points? Everyone here is eccentric and unfiltered, but some people take a disproportionate amount of crap for it, and the debate or discussion gets derailed and the focus stops being about points of view and becomes about Ymarsakar's personality, or at least what people perceive is Ymarsakar's personality, which is mostly projections.

Us VS. them horseshit. The trolls push it and you people just eat it the fuck up, drink the kool aid, and hop on the bash Ymarsakar bandwagon. Fucking pathetic. I wonder if our Taygetan benefactors are aware that the human/starseed community that sprung up around their material is a toxic cesspool of dogma and hypocrisy that's easy AF to hijack.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-29 15:39:36)

righteously indignant

Board footer