You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-28 10:05:28

Pymander

Re: Any good news (post Venus video)

I now understand why the Federation is concerned about humans becoming an interstellar race. We have already gone on conquests of other planets. However, it is very disingenuous for the average person to be lumped into the same category as the Illuminati SSP types. We are practically two different species with completely opposing mindsets. The elites want absolute control and power for no reason other than greed and reptilian instinct. The average person, as gullible as they may be, mostly just want to live a happy life. Earth humans would have evolved just like your average Pleiadian if it were not for all the mind control we have endured throughout the millennia.

I do wonder what we were told before incarnating or using immersion technology to live an Earthy life. Something about the entire situation feels off to me as if everything is a manipulation. We’re here to help; but, it is futile if we are constantly set back by a Federation that is controlling both sides of the game. The human collective needs guidance to avoid horrible fates. We’re not making enough of a difference to stop these timelines on our own because the average person still has faith in governments and authority figures.

I recall Swaruu saying that the reptilian problem is considered to be “controlled” and isolated to mostly Earth. On a technological and military basis I agree; sure, they are contained. However, on the level of mindset, the Federation is acting quite regressive in these matters almost allowing the reptilian way of thinking to invade their own. If ideas are everything, then I am concerned over how this could potentially evolve into something that manifests more regressive tendencies by the Federation in the future. There’s a difference between “humane” genocide due to supposed overpopulation, versus being complicit in allowing a practical “Zombie Apocalypse” to take place on the Earth. I don’t even think the Bill Gates types running the show from the human perspective truly realize the horrors they are about to unleash on the planet.

#27 2021-07-28 10:29:58

Rainer Klar

With every thought of "They have more power" we manifest that. It is that simple.
If the Taygetans really want to redpill us, we should be very careful not getting trapped into pessimistic scenarios. They are only thoughts.
We can accept them or creating something different with our powerful thoughts.
The Taygetans told us that we - as Divine Beings - have such power to manifest what we want.
We should not manifest the power of the cabal.
Each of our thoughts can manifest the power of LOVE!
There is no power in the Galaxy greater than LOVE!
LOVE!

Edit:
Think of the importance of timelines.
The more we believe in the power of the cabal, the more the victory over the cabal delays.
The Alliance waits until enough people have awakened before militarily ending the Cabale governments to avoid civil war.
But awakening is not recognizing our own powerlessness, it is recognizing our own power.

Shouldn't we always talk about Victory over the cabal, as if it has happened already? And be thankful for that?
If we concider that too optimistic then our thoughts start helping the cabal.
There is no objective reality but a hologram in which we are manifesting our thoughts.

Last edited by Rainer Klar (2021-07-28 15:00:25)

#28 2021-07-28 15:21:03

Ymarsakar
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Law of one is lower astral manipulation. Throw it in the garbage already.

Gosia said law of one is mostly true in a side discussion video.

The issue is 5d feds have difficulties seeing higher density info. Hence why yazhi exists.

At first, they read all the internet gurus and theirbytube channels. Recommended a list even. But no knowledge or awareness of law of one.

This is what happens to things at a higher density. They become invisible.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Venus

This is a quick result of all sessions referring venus.

As few points.

1. 3rd density venus is hostile but higher dimensions are great for life progress.

2. Venus had a higher degree of metaphysical knowledge and transfered tarot to babylonians.

3. Hostile conditions were mentioned, that we would consider as hostile.

Since time is different in 5d astral space, it is hard to correlate what era they are talking about. But the critical points are shared.

The ra group is a social memory complex. This means they share memories between each incarnation like yazhi does.

What people see and manifest in this universe is a mirror of themselves.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-28 15:34:45)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#29 2021-07-28 16:20:07

mitkobs

Almost nothing that is said in Law of One about Venus and Venusians do not correspond to the current information.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-07-28 16:21:04)

#30 2021-07-28 16:23:13

Vega

Rainer Klar wrote:

With every thought of "They have more power" we manifest that. It is that simple.
If the Taygetans really want to redpill us, we should be very careful not getting trapped into pessimistic scenarios. They are only thoughts.
We can accept them or creating something different with our powerful thoughts.
The Taygetans told us that we - as Divine Beings - have such power to manifest what we want.
We should not manifest the power of the cabal.
Each of our thoughts can manifest the power of LOVE!
There is no power in the Galaxy greater than LOVE!
LOVE!

Edit:
Think of the importance of timelines.
The more we believe in the power of the cabal, the more the victory over the cabal delays.
The Alliance waits until enough people have awakened before militarily ending the Cabale governments to avoid civil war.
But awakening is not recognizing our own powerlessness, it is recognizing our own power.

Shouldn't we always talk about Victory over the cabal, as if it has happened already? And be thankful for that?
If we concider that too optimistic then our thoughts start helping the cabal.
There is no objective reality but a hologram in which we are manifesting our thoughts.

We don't create and manifest only with our conscious mind, but with our subconscious mind too.

Taking a red pill means making the choice to look at and face what we have been creating, what we are manifesting subconsciously.

The Taygetans and Swaruunians are talking about the ugly reality that exists behind the curtain, that we are in denial that we are creating and manifesting. We need to take our heads out of the sand and look at and face all the ugly regressive mess that our subconscious shadow side is creating and manifesting, both individually and collectively. Not with blame, we were only doing that because of fear, and because we have repressed it and veiled it and forgotten that there is a side of us doing that. Both individually and collectively.

Taking the red pill means not being in denial of what we are thinking, feeling, creating manifesting subconsciously.

It means taking our head out of the sand where we are only aware of our conscious,

and looking and facing and be aware of what the rest of our self that we have repressed in the subconscious has been doing and manifesting this whole time.

And stop rejecting and repressing and denying those parts that are a match to and are manifesting the ugly regressive situations in our life.

And instead start accepting unconditionally and forgiving unconditionally and not judging or rejecting that shadow side of us that is a match to and is manifesting all the hellish situations in our life.

And start loving and integrating that shadow side back into ourself, it is only manifesting shadow regressive things, because we have rejected those ugly regressive shadow parts of us and we have repressed them and abandoned them in the shadows of our subconscious.

Once we bring them back into the light of our conscious awareness and presence and once we stop rejecting our shadow parts and instead show them love and integrate them,they will stop manifesting and creating regressive and ugly things. They are like children that are making a big ugly mess because they have been abandoned and left on their own in the shadows.

One of the most bestest, in my opinion, spiritual teachers that specializes in what I am talking about is Teal Swan. I highly recommend to everyone following this disclosure to make Teal a part of their spiritual diet. She is very complementary and compatible with Cosmic Agency. Swaruu 9 has mentioned that she is one of the best in her opinion too. And if I remember correctly she said she is the best not one of the best. And I would agree with that, she is THE best on the planet at what she specializes in.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#31 2021-07-28 16:54:28

Rainer Klar

@Vega
I agree completely to your post above. Not only that - it helps me getting through this interesting topic. It shows me what is important too: To integrate our collective mess completely.
I knew that already but was focussed on another problem here.
Normally I'm working with Ho'oponopono for integration of evil and dark parts within me / us.

One conclusion:
I first got depressed (through all the new Venus disclosure and other info that came to me last days) and forgot to center and contact my Divine Self.
Then - still not centered - I came in resonnance with some thoughts here to even make suicide if all will end bad.
Finally - after finding my Self in nature again and reading your post (Vega) - all is in balance again.
Ready for next integration.

So thank all of you again - especially Gosia, Swaruu and Jazhi - for this new episode. I pray that we are getting much stronger when facing our collective mess and integrate it in an unconditional loving way.

#32 2021-07-28 18:23:49

Ymarsakar
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Almost nothing that is said in Law of One about Venus and Venusians do not correspond to the current information.

Do you accept that venus has linear time and different dimensions and densities?

Why then attempt to make earth 2020 into earth 1020?

This is like people reading the bible and saying their world has not these miracles, so thus the bible is completely fiction.

Or the japanrse account of ww2 differs from the usa account of ww2, so thus japan does not correspond to ww2.

This is the type of shortsighted resistance that leads to humanity s dead end. They become unteachable. As soon as something comes along that differs a little or a lot from their holy texts, the ego walls go up and the wagons are circled. Fire is made for the burning executions.

This is why the qabal has venus and you do not.

"One of the most bestest, in my opinion, spiritual teachers that specializes in what I am talking about is Teal Swan. I highly recommend to everyone following this disclosure to make Teal a part of their spiritual diet. She is very complementary and compatible with Cosmic Agency. Swaruu 9 has mentioned that she is one of the best in her opinion too. And if I remember correctly she said she is the best not one of the best. And I would agree with that, she is THE best on the planet at what she specializes in."

But a number or even the majority of humans fear and hate her. They say she is a witch or demoness or fraud. Jist like they say ra is a lower astral entity.

Humanity has sealed their own doom by their own hand. Even if mind control manipulated you all into killing and t9rturing your family, it was american humans that killed venusians. Their hand has the blood.

To the spiritually advanced venusian lyrans, humanity and americans, were the lower astral invaders and reptile eaters.

You were their worst nightmare.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-28 18:34:50)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#33 2021-07-28 19:30:35

mitkobs

What is presented as RA in Law of One is a non emotional robotic technogenic civilization that is vibrating on 4D. This is shared once by Father Absolute. And of course everyone can believe whatever they want. Astral entities are impostors and it is their nature to lie and deceive. This way they get their sustenance of energy, from your attention, from reading their channelings and trying to understand their (mis)conceptions. In the end of the line what is important is the information that you get. Did this information helped you to be free or left you confused, or tricked you to believe in something fictional giving your own power to it. And no one else than you can make this distinction, you are on your own in this.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-07-28 19:32:54)

#34 2021-07-29 00:29:50

Vega

Rainer Klar wrote:

@Vega
I agree completely to your post above. Not only that - it helps me getting through this interesting topic. It shows me what is important too: To integrate our collective mess completely.
I knew that already but was focussed on another problem here.
Normally I'm working with Ho'oponopono for integration of evil and dark parts within me / us.

One conclusion:
I first got depressed (through all the new Venus disclosure and other info that came to me last days) and forgot to center and contact my Divine Self.
Then - still not centered - I came in resonnance with some thoughts here to even make suicide if all will end bad.
Finally - after finding my Self in nature again and reading your post (Vega) - all is in balance again.
Ready for next integration.

So thank all of you again - especially Gosia, Swaruu and Jazhi - for this new episode. I pray that we are getting much stronger when facing our collective mess and integrate it in an unconditional loving way.

The inner work, shadow work, integration work never ends, but the more we do the easier it gets.
Like Teal says sth along the lines: it is like slowly clearing a big window covered with a black paint,
you don't have to wait to clear all the window, even it you clear a little tiny part,
light already starts coming in. And the more you clear the more light comes in.

And remember that when you find yourself in a dark place doesn't mean you are failing.
It doesn't mean you are getting off track. It's just that some of the track passes through dark places. smile

Our shadow parts are lurking in dark places, so when we go to dark places that is part of our job.
Where else is our light needed if not in dark places. smile

The warmth of our love is needed in cold, scary, emotionally painful places.

So next time you find yourself in such a place, remember that you are not failing on your job,
but that that is part of your job. smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-29 00:32:26)

#35 2021-07-29 00:41:12

Jules77

So my initial thoughts on the Venus video: the regressives have an interest in the human biosuit because it hardy portal they like to use and has been exported everywhere which may be why life on other planets that Swaruu mentioned is considered a delicate subject. Venus has been mismanaged by the GF as well and the issues there are considered an extension of Earth problems. The elites left Earth for their paradise planet until the depopulation agenda is complete because they really don’t want to be here while all of this unpleasantness is going on and will return to their California mansions once the A.I. transhuman model has been fully implemented. If the cabal has had control of this solar system it has likely been a regressive playground of sorts. If Earth is command and control then changing the Earth should change the others as well as extensions of Earth.
Swaruu further talked about humans not existing as a race as we are made of aspects of other races for compatibility so that they can come here and use the human biosuit for experiences. That is only as long as we remain in 3D because in 5D our DNA will return to baseline and the human race ceases to exist. And the other races would be disappointed that they can no longer incarnate here. However, this is only discussed as the 3D viewpoint not being valid and they don’t consider us a race. The initial goal of the GF was to support and guide new races, but now we are just portals for an experience and this is their playground (this kind of abuse is okay as we are 3D). Now we are experiencing a “negative” change that would be seen by us as a degenerative or de-evolving change, but Swaruu defined it as only change. Assume that this is related to the A.I. implementation but I don’t know that Swaruu and the others have married all of this information together well, if someone has something that ties all of this together better I would really love to hear it.
One of the things that was not covered in the video was what is it like for the people now on Vensus. They have full A.I. control and the new world order has been implemented, but what is society like? Are people farmed for the roles that they are delegated to by the cabal? Would we see a hive mind mentality where the slaves have certain tasks (manual labor, sex slave, etc.) and are programmed as such? Does their programming include worship of the “saviors” of the planet much like has been eluded to with the fake alien invasion here? Or are they programmed with a false reality much like the beings that were being kept in containers in DUMBs? Anneka did say that not much is known about Venus today which seemed odd. They have no way of getting this information and no starseeds there due to the A.I.? Wouldn’t they have some kind of intelligence mechanism like here on Earth?

Decided to think on it and later I had some additional thoughts:
It wasn’t mentioned but was the war there really a planetary reset by the GF? And has the GF done them multiple times there as has been done here? We had little spirituality but high technology and it was the opposite for them (duality). So perhaps whatever the intent is with the controllers here we can assume theirs is in some way the opposite. And the goal of the video was to introduce us to the truth of Venus and not a political discussion which they likely would have needed to avoid anyway. But I believe it is connected.
It may be that they know little of Venus now because like Earth they are seeing very few of their starseeds enter there as they have moved beyond the kind of experiences that you can get there. And we have been moving toward a degenerative change (just change by Swaruu’s description) with time speeding up. Wondering if that is happening there too as well and with a duality aspect. And the matrix presents the 50-50 duality and we collectively have to make a choice (freedom or transhumanism in the case of Earth) but at the end of the day it is not good nor bad just change.
I thought all of those real bad doubles of celebrities and politicians were because they were either taken out or they were hiding because of a lack of adrenochrome made them look like death warmed over. The cabal escape however for DNA rejuvenation makes more sense.

#36 2021-07-29 00:58:37

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://youtu.be/n5ecJq_BOGU

Good news. Dark puppets are crying. They so sad.

#37 2021-07-29 01:13:57

DarkOwl

Looks like Gosia is going to address some of our concerns.

From Cosmic Agency Telegram:
"Hi there! I was preparing the Mini Topics video next, and looking through the chats it turns out that I had quite a bit of complementary information and answers on the Venus topic still. So the next "mini topic" will only be related to the Venus video, recently posted. Also, I think that it is not a bad idea to talk about it a little more because I know it was quite strong information. Well, until very soon then! smile"

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#38 2021-07-30 03:41:26

Dablin

DarkOwl wrote:

My understanding is that us 'seeds came here to liberate the planet. Coming here doesn't make us complicit. Wouldn't 'walking away' make us complicit?

You could be right. After all at the end of the day we are all here anyway so may as well do what we need to.

#39 2021-07-30 07:24:08

Rainer Klar

Thank you Gosia for further explanations in today's video. They trigger the following thoughts in me:
1. this kind of information can be extended to infinity.
2. Question: Do they help me to realize my Divine Self? If yes - fine. If not, they are unimportant for me.
3. we live in a hologram. The Taygeta information is like an additional holo-app for those who are especially hungry for knowledge.
4. this kind of information separates me from the Divine Source more than it connects me.
5. every thought cannot be more than a guide. Do the thoughts in this video lead to the Source?
6. in parallel, I perceive how very traditional "Christians" celebrate their connection with the Source by prayer and enthusiasm, together with their fellow men.
7 Although this seems to be a kind of matrix duality, I long for this kind of enthusiasm. However, I am currently blocking it with the preoccupation of all kinds of information and theories.
8 For a while these videos were very interesting. Now I realize that they too only distract me from my most important path.
9. I see it as a task to look at and integrate all the shadows of our humanity. But which shadows do I experience as real? This Venus story  not. It is a hypothesis that stands in the holo-space.
10. the matrix can provide infinitely more of these shadow stories and nail us with it. I also experience this video as part of the matrix.

#40 2021-07-30 08:15:31

At this point all I can do is laugh inside. The amount of deception in every level (human and galactic) is so immense that knowing it basically should be more than enough to crush all the hope within me. Surprisingly, it’s the opposite. I feel more determined than ever. I don’t remember much of the nightly visits with other starseeds on mothership auditoriums but I feel they hate the fact that some renegades are there in the crowd too. It’s getting obvious that they (gf?) are running the whole show from up there and most likely most starseeds are played. Now that the lid is off they must be crapping their pants and I find myself enjoying that.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#41 2021-07-30 08:51:37

07wideeyes

Rainer Klar wrote:

Thank you Gosia for further explanations in today's video. They trigger the following thoughts in me:
2. Question: Do they help me to realize my Divine Self? If yes - fine. If not, they are unimportant for me.
3. we live in a hologram. The Taygeta information is like an additional holo-app for those who are especially hungry for knowledge.
4. this kind of information separates me from the Divine Source more than it connects me.
5. every thought cannot be more than a guide. Do the thoughts in this video lead to the Source?
6. in parallel, I perceive how very traditional "Christians" celebrate their connection with the Source by prayer and enthusiasm, together with their fellow men.
7 Although this seems to be a kind of matrix duality, I long for this kind of enthusiasm. However, I am currently blocking it with the preoccupation of all kinds of information and theories.
8 For a while these videos were very interesting. Now I realize that they too only distract me from my most important path.
9. I see it as a task to look at and integrate all the shadows of our humanity. But which shadows do I experience as real? This Venus story  not. It is a hypothesis that stands in the holo-space.
10. the matrix can provide infinitely more of these shadow stories and nail us with it. I also experience this video as part of the matrix.

Yes, Rainer Klar., I get what you are saying. The matrix is never-ending, and the more we focus our attention on it, the more energy it is fed, and it just goes on and on and on.... Reality is what we create through our attentions and our intent. It's something I have to work with constantly myself - don't ignore the endless nefariousness of the matrix, otherwise I will end up like a naive space cadet in the new age. But focus too exclusively on yet further details of matrix functioning, and it will eat me for supper. The matrix is a self-perpetuating nightmare: starve it of nourishment. We need to do whatever we need to in order to maintain perspective and high level frequencies. Otherwise, we end up just another depressed conspiracy theorist peeking out from beneath the duvet covers. If that means giving a wide berth to some of the videos and info on CA, so be it. There is no obligation to be a specialist on everything here. There's a link that Ymar provided just recently to Teal Swan 'false vs real self' that is relevant, I think.

#42 2021-07-30 14:49:51

Rainer Klar

@07wideeyes and @Vega
Thank you for your recommendation. Today I viewed some of Teal Swan's videos. And they are really uplifting me and great help to orientate myself anew!

#43 2021-07-30 16:13:28

Vega

Rainer Klar wrote:

Rainer Klar wrote:

@07wideeyes and @Vega
Thank you for your recommendation. Today I viewed some of Teal Swan's videos. And they are really uplifting me and great help to orientate myself anew!

I'm glad they are uplifting you. smile

And I guess it depends on how each of us perceive this information, I know it can be challenging sometimes. In my opinion Cosmic Agency and the rest of the Swaruu.org channels are THE best on the planet on what they specialize and focus on. But we are all unique and there are many other amazing sources that are not part of the infiltrated alternative mainstream. If we follow our intuition and inner guidance we will all be led to the information and sources that are the best match for us at each stage of our journey. I personally like having many external guides in my journey, I am following my own inner guidance but i like having multiple external guides and "advisors" that are the best in what they specialize, and that are complimentary and compatible to my own inner intuitive guidance.

#44 2021-07-30 17:21:14

Rainer Klar

Vega wrote:

I'm glad they are uplifting you. smile

And I guess it depends on how each of us perceive this information, I know it can be challenging sometimes. In my opinion Cosmic Agency and the rest of the Swaruu.org channels are THE best on the planet on what they specialize and focus on. But we are all unique and there are many other amazing sources that are not part of the infiltrated alternative mainstream. If we follow our intuition and inner guidance we will all be led to the information and sources that are the best match for us at each stage of our journey. I personally like having many external guides in my journey, I am following my own inner guidance but i like having multiple external guides and "advisors" that are the best in what they specialize, and that are complimentary and compatible to my own inner intuitive guidance.

So true for me too. You made it more clear to me now. I mixed it up. On one side this special channel for certain intel and on the other side my growing feeling that I have to center myself again after inhaling too much of intel like that the Taygetans are providing.

@Gosia
I read your comment on your Telegram channel and hope I did not offend your work with my recent comments. As I wrote above I mixed up some parts when trying to integrate all of the intel, especially the "negative" intel.
I had experienced a detachment from being a fighting rebel (within duality) that brought me in direct Oneness with the Source, meaning that I am more in resonnance with Yazhi's point of view  than with that of Swaruu.

Overall, I continue to find your video information to be very valuable and am extremely grateful that you are making it available to us. As I wrote earlier it is like being a member of an valuable academy here.
And I can feel how very authentically you dedicate yourself to an important task.
Sometimes I have envied you for that.

And just therefore I follow my intuition, which seems to lead me away from the topic "federation" for the time being.
After all, within the Venus topic I have received some wonderful inspirations here in the forum.

#45 2021-07-30 17:45:15

Ymarsakar
Banned

Rainer klar is doing well.

Fyi teal swan like me and candace owens, is often the target of controversy.

Many humans have attempted to project their darkness or issues upon teal or candace.

But as notedz what matters is the liberation content and not what humans think of the ego personality. That is matrix agent smith style. A distraction.

So long as people get work done, why do they care about gods and devils?

#46 2021-07-30 17:49:19

Vega

Rainer Klar wrote:

meaning that I am more in resonnance with Yazhi's point of view  than with that of Swaruu.

I love Swaruu 9 so much, and I had already decided to make CA as one of my primary sources I follow before the introduction of Yazhi. And Swaruu 9 and the Taygetans in general helped me fill a gap in my spiritual diet. And also Swaruu 9 helped awaken and encourage my suppressed warrior side for which I am so grateful to her. But when Gosia introduced Yazhi, I was so happy and knew that this one of the best channels for me. smile

There were times before Yazhi, when I was wondering why Swaruu of Erra isn't saying some things that I expected to hear, that I now hear Yazhi mentioning. Although I don't consider Swaruu 9 lesser than Yazhi or anything like that, it's that they have different focus and specialization, I consider them both some of the most bestest ET guides out there. smile Just like BirgOslo expresses it in a great way in this post https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1703

#47 2021-07-30 20:25:20

DarkOwl

Vega wrote:

One of the most bestest, in my opinion, spiritual teachers that specializes in what I am talking about is Teal Swan. I highly recommend to everyone following this disclosure to make Teal a part of their spiritual diet. She is very complementary and compatible with Cosmic Agency. Swaruu 9 has mentioned that she is one of the best in her opinion too. And if I remember correctly she said she is the best not one of the best. And I would agree with that, she is THE best on the planet at what she specializes in.

I really like Teal Swan as well. This is one of her best talks talks about her life around IMO where she tells her ritual abuse story. Amazing to see so much light shine through such a dark past.

She's a very beautiful human being!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiB5HyKjakE

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#48 2021-07-30 22:16:52

Vega

@DarkOwl Yeah she is super. One of my favorite people on the planet. And I consider her a Yazhi level starseed, just on the ground.

#49 2021-07-31 06:55:43

Rainer Klar

@DarkOwl
Thank you especially for that link. The first half of that long interview I have seen yesterday.

You now well of the dark sides already, right?

#50 2021-07-31 07:12:52

DarkOwl

Rainer Klar wrote:

You now well of the dark sides already, right?

Yes

Board footer