You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-28 18:22:00

Sailornaut

Matrix prison

The Cabal has access to many portals natural and et-man made.We have been told the matrix was put in operation to keep the negative et's from leaving earth.They have had portals to leave Earth all this time.It seems the matrix has only been put in operation to keep the earthlings in a 3d prison world from the beginning of the matrix.Do i have it wrong.

#2 2021-07-28 19:06:51

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Matrix prison

The quaratine is multiple. The dark has their own up to prevent souls that have mastered the self or matrix from descending. They see this as blocking the elder old gods like cthulhu.

The fear the dark has for these entities is rather extreme and also irrational.

The lower density forces aka 5th d federation has their own quarantine but they havr issues blocking qabal human actions.

1. The humanity is the qabal so it would be like declaring war on humanity s free will.

2. The human qabal can reach into 5d federation and now influences the counsels like saturn s counsels. Or just a complete hijacking.

The quaratine is to stop the viral meme but the qabal can use portals to extend humanity s sphere of influence to venus and mars. At that point, venus and mars starts becoming equal to earth. Also quaratined.

Dark orion thinks of the van allen belts and the dome as aprison. From higher pov, they see it as a reform school for the dark. Last chance before being deconstructrd in a central sun.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-28 19:09:14)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-07-28 20:01:21

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

1. The humanity is the qabal so it would be like declaring war on humanity s free will.

I am getting tired of this repetitive nonsense, blaming actions that are remote controlled unto the Human avatars that are getting used.

As per your very own words, if you are using a Human body, you would be part of Cabal too and nothing else except aliens/ETs exist on our planet. If that is what you mean, fine - way to expose yourself.

On the other hand, you constantly point at Humans to be the perpetrators while actually being the victims that now have trouble getting out of their victim role again. This is exactly GF argumentation - maybe that is your origin and why you don't consider yourself to be part of Humanity ?

So, just for clarification: As long as free will of Humans is destroyed/stolen by combined technical (3D Matrix, HAARP, mobile phones, nano-bots), chemical (toxification via food, chemtrails, almost all industrial products) and mind-control means, this is not free will. And this chain of actions against Humanity's sanity has been introduced not by actual Humans but by non-Humans as to subdue Humanity without them even knowing. Something that regressive minds have mastered quite well, and that obviously needs and advanced mind and heart to see through - which not even most of the GF members seems to have, as they have been tricked into this sick game as well.

Saying that people made silly choices is not an option either, because most of these choices are enforced with threats of harming family or oneself; which includes unwillingly serving the Cabals as to not suffer the consequences (and the more give in to this, the more power the Cabals get - the usual vicious spiral). The inquisition and also the constant more current constant killings of Cabal opposition should already show that free will doesn't even exist on a 3D level, otherwise we'd already have free energy and many other great things.

Ymarsakar wrote:

2. The human qabal can reach into 5d federation and now influences the counsels like saturn s counsels. Or just a complete hijacking.

Now you differ between "Humans" and "Human Cabal", which I am fine with, but since you by that are just throwing around random unclear terms, I kindly request how you draw the line between them, which hopefully also clears up the above comments I made. Thank you !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-29 00:52:57)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-07-28 23:40:18

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:

Thank you, Robert for your patience and your crystalline logic. In my opinion, however, you are replying to an AI (or possibly a 3 letter agency worker), which is simply throwing nonsensical ideas around, to lower the quality of this webchat.
The kind of tactics used by Ymarsakar account owner are also designed to 'test the waters'. Meaning, they want to determine at what point is this group going to stop noticing the lack of logic and the lack of truthfulness.
For me, personally, it is heartbreaking to notice that you are the only one left, who is willing to expose the nonsense, although I know for sure that you are not the only one who can see through the nonsense.

I've started calling him out too. It is getting a bit much!!

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=10030#p10030

My girlfriend called 'agent' on him when reading the above post I responded too, but I was cautious and didn't want to jump to conclusions.
But he sure does act like one I must say!

AI does make more sense in hindsight.

Ymarsakar if we are wrong about you and you are human (not that you seem to believe that yourself), take note that you are pissing a lot of people off here. Get off your high horse and join the rest of us mere mortals. Start making sense and deal with that overinflated ego of yours!

Nuff said!

EDIT: If you can't respond to any of these posts in a coherent manner, I'm going to call 'agent'. You never respond... rather you ignore, obfuscate, twist or ramble. I eagerly await your response.....

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-28 23:44:11)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-07-28 23:47:06

DarkOwl

And yes, I too appreciate your direct, no BS manner Robert. You call it how you see it and are unafraid what others think of you.

Kudos to you from me!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2021-07-29 02:23:21

Vega

I don't have any reason to believe that Ymar is an agent or a troll or an AI, I think he is just a starseed with unresolved traumas and issues just like the rest of us. All the issues with him are in my opinion the result of unresolved traumas and issues of his human biosuit, again just like the rest of us. We can call him out if we want, but we should treat him like a starseed with issues and traumas, and not like a troll or an agent. And not be too aggressive with him. We should treat him with empathy, like a person, and not like an AI or an enemy.

So I propose we all back off and be patient with his stuff, just as we should do with the issues of the rest of the starseeds here, and give him more time and space to figure out if he wants to ally with us or if he wants to join us in which case I think he needs to do a better job at working as a team with the rest of us.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-29 02:30:33)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#7 2021-07-29 03:36:33

DarkOwl

Vega wrote:

I don't have any reason to believe that Ymar is an agent or a troll or an AI, I think he is just a starseed with unresolved traumas and issues just like the rest of us. All the issues with him are in my opinion the result of unresolved traumas and issues of his human biosuit, again just like the rest of us. We can call him out if we want, but we should treat him like a starseed with issues and traumas, and not like a troll or an agent. And not be too aggressive with him. We should treat him with empathy, like a person, and not like an AI or an enemy.

So I propose we all back off and be patient with his stuff, just as we should do with the issues of the rest of the starseeds here, and give him more time and space to figure out if he wants to ally with us or if he wants to join us in which case I think he needs to do a better job at working as a team with the rest of us.

Meanwhile, Ymar hasn't responded to my above challenge yet he's spouting his nonsense on other threads. Any reasonable human being would at least defend themselves.

I'm a very empathic person and I get a feeling from people as I read their posts. The feeling I get from Ymar is a cold, distant, not quite human entity (he's made it quite clear he's not human). There is zero emotion in anything he writes. Virtually nothing he writes makes any coherent sense.

Of what value is it to have such a person on this forum? Even if he's a damaged starseed as you suggest, IMO he's too damaged to be of any use here. This is not a therapy room. We are here to connect with switched on 'seeds, who can communicate clearly and have something of value to say. We are in a war whether we like it or not and we need clarity and insight not bullshit nonsense!

If it was up to me I would be banning him (where has our moderator gone?). He contributes nothing to this forum, just a ton of time-wasting. The shit that he posts is beyond ridiculous half the time. You're being way to nice IMO Vega!

#8 2021-07-29 12:00:03

Sailornaut

When the Matrix was put in place we had humans and Draconians overlords on earth. How has the matrix stopped them?The Draconians can leave in portals and bring millions back anytime they want to.I can only see that it keeps humans from being 5d humans.How has the matrix helped us in any way? They must be scared of what we would become as a 5d world.

#9 2021-07-29 12:36:42

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1704

The lyra video i linked gives a great context for this war.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#10 2021-07-29 13:12:43

Jules77

Sorry Vega but I concur with Robert and DarkOwl.  I knew there was a problem when I questioned the below statement and was accused of being a recovering addict:

Ymarsakar: At my current stage, i am the one controlling the federation and timelines, not the other way around. Not a very common pov.
Jules77:  I see.  Well I have to ask the next obvious question if you control the federation and timelines what is your plan and is it based on any milestones?
Ymarsakar: THe milestones only exist in the sense that Alcoholics Anonymous has milestones. Did you relapse? How long have you been somber?

Anyone who knows anything about project management knows what milestones are. I cannot say his viewpoints are invalid if he is indeed real but if so he still has a lot of maturing to do.

#11 2021-07-29 14:29:33

Lupul Dac

Why do I feel that Ymarsakar is an Andromedan or Arcturian or of another race from Saturn Federation?
I feel this from the logical, emotionless answers he gives (it's always people's fault and never of the Federation). I don't know if that's the case, but that's how I feel...

#12 2021-07-29 14:34:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

Sailor, they kind of forgot about you did they not.

Some topics and people here have a spiritual gravity. Everything ends up around them just like what yazhi does to taygetan crews.

#13 2021-07-29 14:48:35

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Sailor, they kind of forgot about you did they not.

Some topics and people here have a spiritual gravity. Everything ends up around them just like what yazhi does to taygetan crews.

I wonder if you even notice how revealing your constant irrelevant and unrelated evasive answers are ?

It is getting old, and you better start explaining a few things and reply to the questions that you instilled into the forum readers, as otherwise you reveal yourself as yet another big distraction agent with whatever agenda and origin, but for sure none that is beneficial.

I'd appreciate if you could clear up these self-caused issues, as too much of what you write consists of arrogance, ignorance and content-less evasive manouvers. Getting this out of the way would help everyone here. And of course, in the long run not getting it out of the way will too, in a way.

If you wish to be part of this community, I suggest to build bridges and not tear one after another that others try to construct down.

Thank you !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-29 14:51:29)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-07-29 15:24:52

Vega

@DarkOwl I did not suggest that he is a damaged starseed, I said that he is as damaged as the rest of us. He can be called out and challenged and we could give him more time and space to recognize the dysfunction in his interaction with us. He has been in this forum for only 2 months. And call him out and challenge him in a kind way and then you will get real feedback about whether he is too damaged. If you challenge him too hard he may get threatened and defensive and raise the defensive walls and you won't get accurate feedback about who he really is and if he is too damaged. You are too quick to call him an AI and a non human entity and that way dehumanize him.

We can treat him like a person, like a real person first, kindly and with empathy, and then have accurate feedback about whether he is too damaged and too far gone. If we challenge him too hard and too harshly and too much we will just activate his defenses and we will not give him enough time and space to address the dysfunction and to prove himself and show us his true colors behind the defensive walls and may drive away a good ally and friend. And when I say empathy I mean get in his broken shoes and look the world through his eyes as him from his perspective and not just wear his broken shoes and still look at the world from my own perspective only now wearing his shoes and looking through his eyes as me. Some of the shit that he posts is not that ridiculous if you understand what he is trying to say. Although he is not very good at getting to the point and I find it hard to understand many times what his point is. And I am not being way too nice, I am being kind because I sense that despite all the dysfunctional interaction and the issues he is at least worth it to be given enough time to acknowledge and address the dysfunctional interaction in his own time if he chooses to. And if he doesn't then that will become more and more obvious over time.

@Jules77 We all have a lot of maturing to do, yes some more than others but some of us have traumas that specifically affect our interactions with people and makes us dysfunctional in interacting with people.

And I am speaking from personal experience. When I decided to stop being a lone wolf and joined a group of starseeds last year I realized that I had a lot of issues connecting with people and now understand that it was due to enmeshment trauma, and a very low sense of self that causes me to become dysfunctional when I interact with other people. I felt suffocated around other people and to cope and maintain my sense of self and not get drowned by other peoples healthier sense of self I would behave narcissistically sometimes although because I hate being like that, I would mostly cope by abandoning myself and behaving codependently which can be worse and more dysfunctional, and which I also hate being like. And because I hated both of those strategies my preferred coping mechanism would be isolating myself from other people and being a hermit and spending a lot of time alone away from other people to maintain my sense of self.

Healing and dealing with developmental trauma takes time, you can't expect someone with that type of trauma to deal with it overnight. And I think some of the people here that behave a little bit narcissistically and have big egos and have issues in their interactions with the other members of the forum, may be suffering from similar issues and traumas.

@Robert You have been dysfunctional in your interactions too, which has caused many conflicts in this forum. You have been in this forum far longer than him and based on some recent interactions and conflicts with other members that you were involved with, I am not sure if you have addressed those issues and some ego issues I perceive in your behavior.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#15 2021-07-29 17:31:17

Ymarsakar
Banned

These rrsponses are really on point. Perfect matrix prison stuff.

#16 2021-07-29 17:47:57

It has a different viewpoint than me! It's an Arcturian! An Andromedan, eek!

*Yazhi facepalm*

The dogma is real. Why do so many people in this community act like religious zealouts, burning everyone at the stake in the name of Taygeta, when they actually misinterpret and understand nothing about the material they are so religiously fanatical about? Bunch of hypocritical, fanboi cultists.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-29 18:03:01)

righteously indignant

#17 2021-07-29 18:35:04

DarkOwl

@Vega
Robert responds to criticism. He interacts like any normal human would. He enters into a dialogue. He has maturity and wisdom despite his shortcomings (which we all have).

Meanwhile all Ymar can say is "These rrsponses are really on point. Perfect matrix prison stuff." FFS

Like I said, this is not a therapy room. If he's that damaged, this is not the place for him.

@Crystal Dragon
It has nothing to do with a different viewpoint. His posts are disruptive to the flow of conversation. Not just a little bit... a lot! If we are a bunch of "hypocritical, fanboi cultists", what the hell are you doing here then?

Board footer