You are not logged in.

#326 2021-07-18 06:21:04

Robert369

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Grivehn, the 3D human sometimes thinks, he doesn't want to live anymore. But the higher levels of the same being see it different. And it is the intention of the higher levels of the same soul that count. Not the "being fed up" of the 3D incarnated human.

While that is true, this would also require that this Higher Self then motivates its 3D incarnation as to enjoy its life, because otherwise it might just suicide over and over, which helps neither of the two. A bit of "children management" surely would help wonders to make both profit from the incarnation.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#327 2021-07-20 18:17:52

I have data,that i want to Swaruu X,to read,and to her
to give Contactee information,about this,to hear
in Taygetean videos.

Like Swaruu says,there is diferent paralel civilizations,in
the Planet.

And each believe that they are the one that controls the Planet.

Also,a soul,that is a frequency,that is aura,that is a color,encarnate,like
a game to be a normal person,to be Alexander the Great,to be
Budha,because Earth is a Holographic Game.

That is the reason why people remember being people that
are nothing like them.

Also,each level above,deceives the level below,so all is deception.

They are diferent castes of human,they are native 2D Blacks,they are originally
5D Pleiadians Aryan,7D Andromedan Yogis,4D Native American Antediluvian Warriors,etcetera.

Also,Orion is really negative?.
Orion looks like a Warrior,like a Nordic Elf,with a bow.
Draco looks like a serpent,
Pleiades looks like a Bull.

Also negative Cabal Symbol is Baphomet,that
is Templar Symbol.

Caduceus,is positive Cabal Symbol,when is in Crown,means
subtle energies in crown,that is the real DNA Activation.

Moloch looks like a bull.

Pleiades is a Bull.

Native American worshiped Pleiades,who is a Bull.

Native Americans did human sacrifice,at large scale.

Also Orion is a Warrior.

Ancient Aryans from Europe worshiped Orion,they
were Men of Renow,Great Warrior with strong lifeforce.

Theseus is warrior,kill Minotaur,who is Moloch,who is a Bull.

Bull is Pleiadian Symbol.

Also Orion is Goddess Diana,related to Sophia,like Wes Penre says.

I wait to Swaruu to answer stuff related to above,i wait answer
in Taygetean Channels.

#328 2021-07-20 20:36:17

randybastaird

I watched the video on lbry.tv regarding progression of the vaccine and gradual separation from source.  I am having difficulty finding it again.  I am sure it was deemed too controversial and was removed.   Hoping to find a transcript here but my keywords must be off.  Thanks for any help with this.

Last edited by randybastaird (2021-07-20 20:57:15)

#329 2021-07-21 20:38:53

randybastaird

Zombie Ethics

https://lbry.tv/@CosmicAgency:c/vaccine … m-Source:7

In every zombie movie there is a scene where a character is bitten by a zombie and he hands the shotgun to a friend and says "You have to do it."

I honestly never believed it would come to this.

Most people agree it is wrong to self destruct.  But when is the act of self destruction?  Was it when I rolled up my sleeve?

I don't want to be a portal for dark entities.  I don't want to be a danger to unvaccinated people.

Can I let myself off the hook morally because I would have suffered the same effect due to the very high numbers of vaccinated people in British Columbia and the vaccine is self spreading? 
https://lbry.tv/@DavidKnightShow:1/Tran … -Vaccine:3?

I take comfort in knowing everything is as it should be on Earth, but I don't like it.  I wish I had found Cosmic Agency a little bit sooner.

I'm going to have as much fun, joy and love as I can on my way out.

And thank you Orffyreus, I was having real trouble finding it again.  Not sure why.

Last edited by randybastaird (2021-07-21 20:41:40)

#330 2021-07-27 19:32:50

People wanted the red pill and got it. A whole lot of it with the federation series, the papaya vid, and the Venus vid. This was necessary, but now morale is low in the community. People are hurting and conflicted inside. Paranoid and bickering with each other over trivial shit.

Isn't there anything Yazhi/Swaruu/Taygetans can point to as far as positive developments and steps we can take towards liberation and a positive timeline outcome? How is the Toleka crew doing? Are they resting up at home, or going on diplomatic missions to seek reinforcements and solutions to Earth? I'm not saying BS anyone or sell hopium, but there has to be some message they have to share that would give people some  legitimate hope.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-27 19:34:07)

righteously indignant

#331 2021-07-27 23:03:15

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

People wanted the red pill and got it. A whole lot of it with the federation series, the papaya vid, and the Venus vid. This was necessary, but now morale is low in the community. People are hurting and conflicted inside. Paranoid and bickering with each other over trivial shit.

Isn't there anything Yazhi/Swaruu/Taygetans can point to as far as positive developments and steps we can take towards liberation and a positive timeline outcome? How is the Toleka crew doing? Are they resting up at home, or going on diplomatic missions to seek reinforcements and solutions to Earth? I'm not saying BS anyone or sell hopium, but there has to be some message they have to share that would give people some  legitimate hope.

Be nice to hear from Gosia from time to time.
I miss her brief inputs here.
I too would love the answer to your questions.
I'm sure she's keeping an eye on things here and is taking note of the mood of the community and discussing it with the Swaruu's (at least I hope that is the case!)

Strange times.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#332 2021-07-27 23:24:50

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I miss her brief inputs here (although obviously she's really busy doing what's most important)

I'm sure she's keeping an eye on things here and is taking note of the mood of the community and discussing it with the Swaruu's (at least I hope that is the case!)

Strange times.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-27 23:25:32)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#333 2021-07-28 01:42:26

I'm trying to straight up veto humanity even being offered a 3rd round. I know they are already turning the gears and even the government was hesitant at how pushy they were, but they will keep pushing. Still, I'd rather something just give somehow, somewhere, and this fucking bullshit just stop with no more bullshit. I don't agree with a lot of how this timeline has played out so far, but there is still hope if it ends now. Even just the production of a third round of anything is going to piss me off. I'm getting rather annoyed at these large scale life and death apocalypse type tests for humanity. It's like the script for a stupid gameshow written by a boring, small minded sociopath. Yawn. The logos needs to show me something better to rekindle my passion for existence.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-28 01:43:45)

righteously indignant

#334 2021-07-28 02:17:41

charliebelle

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I miss her brief inputs here (although obviously she's really busy doing what's most important)

Strange times.

Agreed! Happy hasn't been around either.. hmmm strange!

#335 2021-07-28 02:33:47

The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth as far as tests, fairness/riggedness, useful training adversity vs needless suffering. While it is practically inevitable and always was that they were planning more rounds, it still leaves that sour taste. All that this continuing is going to do is create more fear, division, and upheaval. At a certain threshold adversity stops being a useful training tool and becomes a ball and chain preventing progress and ensuring repetitive cycles.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-28 02:35:38)

righteously indignant

#336 2021-07-28 03:58:24

Yes. The growing awareness and rejection of their slavery seems to be humanity's one silver lining in the situation.

righteously indignant

#337 2021-07-28 05:45:24

DarkOwl

charliebelle wrote:

Agreed! Happy hasn't been around either.. hmmm strange!

I noticed that too.
Robert's been rather quiet too.

#338 2021-07-28 06:33:03

RoadtoSamadhi

Is there any credibility to “Tachyon Chambers”, tachyonis.org has a list of chambers ; alleged Pleiadian technology or is it just another scam ?

#339 2021-07-28 07:20:02

DarkOwl

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Is there any credibility to “Tachyon Chambers”, tachyonis.org has a list of chambers ; alleged Pleiadian technology or is it just another scam ?

I've wondered that myself.
It's COBRA promoting them and I wonder about him. He uses the terms 'Galactic Federation of Light' and 'Pleiadians' on a regular basis which are major red flags. Both Cabal/New Age terminology.

I suspect scam.

#340 2021-07-28 12:19:38

Raviolli

DarkOwl wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

I've wondered that myself.
It's COBRA promoting them and I wonder about him. He uses the terms 'Galactic Federation of Light' and 'Pleiadians' on a regular basis which are major red flags. Both Cabal/New Age terminology.

I suspect scam.

Kim says that COBRA is CIA.

Last edited by Raviolli (2021-07-28 12:22:44)

#341 2021-07-28 16:30:20

Robert369

Raviolli wrote:

Kim says that COBRA is CIA.

Yep, and it in my view is very obvious because he's playing the "waiting game" with the followers, telling them funny stories about ongoings those wish to hear, but none of which are true.

At the same time, I see his mass meditations collecting people in a way that allows trained people to misdirect the mass energies to whatever cause they define, and not the public cause. Hence, being aware of this being one of the CIA methods, when I participated in his mass meditations a couple of time, I used that to work against the misdirection by not following the meditation scripts/guides but using own intentions/goals.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#342 2021-07-28 19:10:50

07wideeyes

That's a good strategy, Robert. I'll remember it for potential use in other similar/parallel situations.

#343 2021-07-28 22:35:42

This isn't an idea for a video, just a mental musing of something that might want to be asked of Yazhi. While non physical contacts are careful about what questions they would answer regarding humans, she gives the red pill about anything.

There's been quite a few insinuations from a couple specific accounts(two of which both begin with G) towards other members of this forum, including myself on a couple occasions. These are quick to cast the first stone, and I believe that some of them may be exactly what they are claiming to cast the stones at.

Just get it over with. Ask her who the shills and cunts really are, and who the serious starseeds really are, because I'm tired of myself and other seekers being attacked and questioned for being federation apologists or old empire infiltrators because we make posts that make people think and don't tow the stupid flase party line of people who are fanatical about CA material but can't understand a god damned thing Yazhi or X says no matter how many times relevant quotes are linked.

I'm tired of myself and others I generally see as competent contributors of being sus'd on by low vibration trolls who are really the ones who are totally suspect. You pieces of shit have been throwing stones uphill for a very long time. Time for them to come back in a landslide. This may be harsh, and this may be offensive, but I don't give a fuck. Myself and others have been subject to these little pokes and passive-aggressive statements, if not outright accusations for weeks now, and we've just been rolling with it, trying to have legit discussions.

You are the ones who come here to get everyone turned against each other. Anyone with psionics can tell that you are nothing but a limp dick troll. Psychics see this. Taygetans see this. You can't hide, and you can't project onto me and others. You are seen and known for what you are.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-28 22:55:32)

righteously indignant

#344 2021-07-28 23:55:36

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

This isn't an idea for a video, just a mental musing of something that might want to be asked of Yazhi. While non physical contacts are careful about what questions they would answer regarding humans, she gives the red pill about anything.

There's been quite a few insinuations from a couple specific accounts(two of which both begin with G) towards other members of this forum, including myself on a couple occasions. These are quick to cast the first stone, and I believe that some of them may be exactly what they are claiming to cast the stones at.

Just get it over with. Ask her who the shills and cunts really are, and who the serious starseeds really are, because I'm tired of myself and other seekers being attacked and questioned for being federation apologists or old empire infiltrators because we make posts that make people think and don't tow the stupid flase party line of people who are fanatical about CA material but can't understand a god damned thing Yazhi or X says no matter how many times relevant quotes are linked.

I'm tired of myself and others I generally see as competent contributors of being sus'd on by low vibration trolls who are really the ones who are totally suspect. You pieces of shit have been throwing stones uphill for a very long time. Time for them to come back in a landslide. This may be harsh, and this may be offensive, but I don't give a fuck. Myself and others have been subject to these little pokes and passive-aggressive statements, if not outright accusations for weeks now, and we've just been rolling with it, trying to have legit discussions.

You are the ones who come here to get everyone turned against each other. Anyone with psionics can tell that you are nothing but a limp dick troll. Psychics see this. Taygetans see this. You can't hide, and you can't project onto me and others. You are seen and known for what you are.

Nothing wrong with 'harsh' my friend. That's the only language some people understand!

Great post!

(although I think it's up to us to spot the trolls, shills and agents... seems our troll radar is getting heightened and some of us are fed up... an important evolutionary step for this most important of forums!)

#345 2021-07-29 01:10:40

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It's not a good idea to involve Gosia or the crew with this forum drama. They have more important things to do. And Gosia has already stated that she doesn't have time for this infighting and for investigating who is behind accounts.

These are issues that every forum has, one solution would be if each member had an ability to block other members, and each member would be responsible for the decision to block people for himself but not for others. That would resolve a lot of conflicts. But this is old technology and doesn't have that blocking functionality.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#346 2021-07-29 01:18:31

Vega wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

It's not a good idea to involve Gosia or the crew with this forum drama. They have more important things to do. And Gosia has already stated that she doesn't have time for this infighting and for investigating who is behind accounts.

These are issues that every forum has, one solution would be if each member had an ability to block other members, and each member would be responsible for the decision to block people for himself but not for others. That would resolve a lot of conflicts. But this is old technology and doesn't have that blocking functionality.

It was less of serious request or expectation and more a statement, to clarify. Semi sarcastic yet semi serious. What I will say is that like Ymarsakar, I would consent to a Taygetan scan of my core vibration and intent, and other pertinent information, and that if theoretically this were to be done, we would not be the ones found to be suspect. It would be these people throwing stones that would be found to be insincere. So they should shut their cunt mouths and move on, because source is watching.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-29 01:20:51)

righteously indignant

#347 2021-07-29 11:13:32

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:

This is the second time I've been accused of being a troll. I've had enough of the insidious cancel culture of 'you dont agree with me, you must be a paid shill and a turd of a human being.'

I'm not in this 'business' for decades, and sorry for not agreeing in everything with the people trying to exterminate us right now. I've learned a lot from both Crystal Dragon and Ymarsakar. I respect you both in a way. Doesnt mean I have to agree in everything with you guys, at least I hope it doesnt.

Nevertheless, its on me for writing again on the forum after saying I dont want to after smb went to search for me online and ridiculed my decade old YT videos a few months ago. I wont bring down the mood ever again, and just shut my cunt mouth then forever. 
Be happy, vibrate high, do whatever you want. See you never again.

I am sorry that it comes to this, because I found your very honest and spot-on critical comments very useful to discuss problems that many if not the majority people out there in the world have with the current situation. This also has been stated by various people here, and it will be missed as healthy counter part versus the loads of mostly semi-intelligent and oftentimes only semi-helpful comments from many others.

In fact, since this was only a very single opinion, I would rather ignore such cynic comments and simply be above such. You are better than giving in to such and making single individual others control what you write.

Nevertheless, you know where you can talk freely without any personal attacks from anyone with helpful and mature people (Meaning that Vega's comment about "in every forum" is valid for public servers only - not private ones like my own, see my profile).

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-29 14:49:55)

#348 2021-07-29 14:25:43

Grivehn wrote:

This is the second time I've been accused of being a troll. I've had enough of the insidious cancel culture of 'you dont agree with me, you must be a paid shill and a turd of a human being.'

I'm not in this 'business' for decades, and sorry for not agreeing in everything with the people trying to exterminate us right now. I've learned a lot from both Crystal Dragon and Ymarsakar. I respect you both in a way. Doesnt mean I have to agree in everything with you guys, at least I hope it doesnt.

Nevertheless, its on me for writing again on the forum after saying I dont want to after smb went to search for me online and ridiculed my decade old YT videos a few months ago. I wont bring down the mood ever again, and just shut my cunt mouth then forever. 
Be happy, vibrate high, do whatever you want. See you never again.

In retrospect, I'm sorry I included you as a troll, because at this point I'm pretty certain you aren't one, at least not intentionally. One thing I have to point out, though, is the nature of the shadow mirror projection here. This has nothing to do with you disagreeing, debating, or having heterodox opinions. This is about exactly what you are pissed off is being done to you right now. The finger pointing cancel culture. You did it to Ymarsakar and you did it to me, and you even got moderator warnings at least once for it. You called us annoying, said we are basically federation apologists/puppets, and insinuated some other passive aggressive stuff about certain star races not having changed and controlling the fed, which I sort of saw as low key directed at me.

So the "you don't agree with me you must be a troll" or "federation puppet" or whatever, that bullshit cancel culture, you were doing it to others. Granted, this was days or even weeks ago. I guess we never really cleared the air on that, if you would have ever wanted to, so when this new round of attacks started coming up from others(who I suspect at least one really is a troll), I remembered those previous comments you made and lumped you in the cunt roast bin. For that, I'm sorry. I have no problem with people sharing different viewpoints, that's why myself and others left another forum(administration silencing different viewpoints), some ending up here. That's why we know one another, not being part of some troll club like some stupid assholes here insinuated. Just like you, I don't like like being accused of shit.

So as long as we can agree to debate respectfully on stuff and not make cancel culture accusations, I think you and me are actually on the same page, and the rest is shadow mirror bullshit. If you want to leave, I understand. I have been frustrated with the energies of this community recently myself. Everyone's on edge and then I just try to build bridges and have decent conversations, and see others doing that too, and get accused of being a "troll clan" of federation apologists or whatever.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-29 14:26:56)

righteously indignant

#349 2021-07-29 16:08:49

Vega

@Crystal Dragon, I was sad and disappointed that you of all people, are behaving in a way that could get you banned from this forum. I doubt that this harsh strategy will work, and will probably make things worse, but I trust that you know what you are doing and you won't take this too far and get yourself banned. And if you get warnings about the forum rules you are breaking I trust that you will acknowledge the conflict and the issues for the forum that expressing yourself this way causes, and you don't even have to apologize for expressing your frustrations, you can stand your ground. Just don't follow the example of Ymar and never admit anything and never acknowledge anything and give us a lecture instead. smile I mean this as a friendly not so cheap shot at Ymar and not as a  provocation.

And thank you for acknowledging that you were off with Grivehn. I don't know him but from some posts that I've read I feel like he is just a sensitive soul having a hard time with all this. If I remember correctly he is relatively young too, and in my opinion he is simply not at the stage where he is empowered enough and can handle this harsh insane reality in a more empowered way. We all have to go through that stage first before we are able to handle these energies in a more empowered way.

We need to be kinder and more patient and more understanding with Grivehn, and with all the other members that are not real trolls or toxic people but just starseeds that haven't yet dealt with their scars and traumas from growing up in such a harsh and insane environment.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#350 2021-07-29 16:30:53

Vega wrote:

We need to be kinder and more patient and more understanding with Grivehn, and with all the other members that are not real trolls or toxic people but just starseeds that haven't yet dealt with their scars and traumas from growing up in such a harsh and insane environment.

Exactly. I am one of those starseeds, and I don't have quite as thick a skin and as much stoic poise as Ymarsakar, who I defended on another thread right now not because I feel Ymarsakar wants or needs defending, but that the members of this community need a mirror held in their face to see their own toxic behaviors and attitudes for what they are, and how they are contributing to making this a boring, hostile, toxic shithole. For weeks I've been friendly and non confrontational, but I've been getting pecked at the whole time. A lot of it is "guilt by association". Every time some troll(or wounded starseed on the attack Ymarsakar bandwagon) types a nasty post, it involves insinuations of a "clan" or "club", thus implicating me by association of having known him since 2020 from another forum community.

So I come here to share and find a sense of community in these anxious and fucked up times on Earth, and all I get is this bullshit. So excuse me for just getting tired of it and completely losing my filter.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-29 16:33:55)

righteously indignant

Board footer