You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-31 07:46:57

ro2778

Re: Any good news (post Venus video)

For those of you who like Teal Swan, here she is talking about starseeds and her origins:

https://youtu.be/ioK8wIbXc1o?t=2037

Talking about how humans are extra-terrestrials in 2013
And she reveals the organisation that she and the guy she is being interviewed by work for, something like the Pleiadian's version of green peace, except instead of saving the Whales, they save the humans. Seems like something Swaruu would set up!

#52 2021-07-31 13:11:21

Ymarsakar
Banned

If swaruu had not recommended Teal Swan, how many would call her hopium, deluded, and a cult leader?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50478821

It is not easy attempting to liberate humanity when the qabal is humanity. There is significant pushback on every front.

The good news is that invisible guardians are protecting souls like her because of their absolute power differentiation over the humanity dark matrix. But those very higher guardians, if not authorized by humanity's source (Authority, religions), would also be labeled hopium or delusion, rather than Gospel/Good News.

I offer to help people manifest their intended realm and youniverse. Do you want Guilt/Blame https://ideasforot.com/?page_id=352 30 frequency where the world/Federation is evil?

Then I shall help you manifest that world.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-31 13:18:05)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#53 2021-07-31 13:15:02

Rainer Klar

Ymarsakar wrote:

If swaruu had not recommended Teal Swan, how many would call her hopium, deluded, and a cult leader?

It is not easy attempting to liberate humanity when the qabal is humanity. There is significant pushback on every front.

Very good and valuable question I find. Often we tend to prejugde over our brothers and sisters.
Instead we can learn from any things, beings and experiences.

#54 2021-07-31 13:52:04

Ymarsakar
Banned

Rainer Klar wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Very good and valuable question I find. Often we tend to prejugde over our brothers and sisters.
Instead we can learn from any things, beings and experiences.

The reason why blame and guilt are both at 30 frequency in the ladder chart of emotions is because when a person feels guilt and cannot process it, they have to find an outlet. Something to blame.

You have all seen this at least once in life.

The people can eith er blame thenselves or somebody else.

This is unintegrated shadow.

Edit. I really like this video

It deals with why humans panick at the unknown.

https://youtu.be/tawArbh_5nM

To others, i am unknowable and uncontrollablr and foreign. Outsider. Just as lower fed fears yazhi as uncontrollable unknown. They fear the higher federation anf the higher qabal s actions.

To venus, the foreign outsider was humans on earth.

To me, all these factions are around the same sub 400 level except higher fed and higher qabal.

Vega, she stayed silent. As i did. We both recognize the potential traps in responding to what others attempt to manifest.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-31 14:14:56)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#55 2021-07-31 15:23:49

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://youtu.be/4f6ee0EjKlE

Venus and earth humans can learn a lot from teal s expertise on narcissism.

https://youtu.be/4f6ee0EjKlE

Learn the label first before throwing it around.

#56 2021-07-31 16:56:36

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega, she stayed silent. As i did. We both recognize the potential traps in responding to what others attempt to manifest.

As usual Ymar I am not sure what you are referring to and unfortunately I don't always understand what you are trying to say. You are not very good at making your point in a clear way. If I understood it correctly you are implying that you are near the level of expansion of Yazhi, then why don't I have the same issue understanding her? Why can she speak to us humans in a way that humans understand and you don't seem to be able to? They understand we don't speak Taygetan so they learnt earth languages so they can communicate with us. They understand that the vast majority of us can't use telepathy to communicate so they talk to us in a way that doesn't require to use telepathy to understand them. While you give me the impression sometimes that you are assuming that we are able to use telepathy or psionic abilities to understand what you are talking about. This is friendly sincere feedback, I am not trying to argue with you or trying to make you change. I am not accusing you of anything, I am just stating the obvious from my perspective.

And qabal is not humanity. qabal is humanty's shadow.

Edit: I guess by she you mean Teal, she stayed silent up to a point, which is what I predict will happen with the mods and other members if you don't get in alignment with the rest of the orchestra, you can still play your own unique Ymar instrument but you have to join us at some point and start playing the Taygetan and Swaruuninan material music, and not your own solo Ymar music that is not always in alignment with the music that this forum orchestra is playing. And of course the same goes for all of us and not just you, and many of us have issues with that. I think you mentioned that you are part of other groups, so you can still play different music there, but here we should all synchronize and play the same swaruu.org music. We should be part of an orchestra playing in sync the swaruu.org music and not a cacophony of multiple different solo musics. We can still play the swaruu.org music in our own unique way and with our own unique instrument, this is not a cult. Anyway, I went on a tangent again.

Teal Swan Answers To The Allegations Made Against Her (Exposed, Fraud, Fake, Scam)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhwcygYOxOc

And we have already posted too many Teal links both in this thread and elsewhere so let's keep that to a reasonable amount and also try to relate them to the CA material.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-31 17:19:45)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#57 2021-07-31 18:52:09

Scho'on Ta

Rainer Klar wrote:

Because so far I have found them all very educational and inspiring. However, this Venus story tops the others.
What messages have we heard so far?
- Jesus never existed.
- The Federation is compromised.
- Q, Trump and the "WhiteHats" are basically "Cabal" too.
In other words, ALL positive and powerful "lifelines" are being cut by the "Taygetans".
We are alone and have a superior "Cabal" against us, which has even already conquered Mars and Venus.
If I would not feel Gosia as so loving and authentic, my inner alarm bells would have rung earlier.
I agree to question all beliefs (also about Jesus, Q, etc.).
At the same time, I now allow myself to fundamentally question the "Taygetans".

This is a good post in order to summarize problematic points in the CA videos. From my point of view, this can be easily misunderstood and seen to negative.

So I try to give some statements in order highlite the misunderstanding.

In my opinion we are not allone on earth, there is a huge plan working and the whole federation is only assistance and therefore won’t and cannot come into action against the cabal without a command.

The cabal is needed on the stage here on earth for a mass awakening process of the people, like it is written in the apocalypse of John. Further, from the etheric side it is stated, the light is coming….

This can be seen in real - nowadays, because you see lots of evil (papaya wanted by governments, behaviour of your neighbours…). Light makes shadows visible, so this works now – brings contrast.

So far, Jesus might not exist in that form described in the bible, but his teaching is important for us and the apocalypse of John at the end of the new testament. A highly encrypted document. If someone distorts this information, it become totally wrong. You cannot decrypt noise. The sense of the encryption is to avoid distortion of these important documents/ information to humanity.

The Qumram roll texts reveals that there is no mutch distortion of the bible except the known ones: the removal of the gnostic parts. This distortion is enough for population control (pray and wait for the messias).

So I summarize: We are not alone, because earth and god/ source is/ are on our side. The Cabale is needed on the stage for an awakening programm and will be removed by natural forces, when the time comes. So no-one from our Star-Sisters and -Brothers can be made guilty for that what will happen. I hope very soon otherwise there will be not much to harvest for the next 1000 years.

Rainer Klar wrote:

And just therefore I follow my intuition, which seems to lead me away from the topic "federation" for the time being.

Exactly, one can feel that we are on the right way and something huge is happening. The apocalypse of John and the prophecies are not saying that ther is a future for the cabale with kings and lords in power….

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#58 2021-07-31 20:30:12

Rainer Klar

Yes, Scho'on Ta.
And after my post, a very fruitful and integrating exchange of thoughts ensued for me.
- I recognize the indirect value of more extreme revelations through the Taygetans to find the saving power not outside but within me.
- Also the spiritual development takes place only IN me.
- The Jesus message is: We are all one with Original Creator and therefore sovereign co-creators.
- The mental friction with the video messages helps me to perceive inner shadows.
- By integrating all shadow aspects we finally heal them collectively and dissolve the cabal.

#59 2021-07-31 21:51:54

Vega

Rainer Klar wrote:

Yes, Scho'on Ta.
And after my post, a very fruitful and integrating exchange of thoughts ensued for me.
- I recognize the indirect value of more extreme revelations through the Taygetans to find the saving power not outside but within me.
- The Jesus message is: We are all one with Original Creator and therefore sovereign co-creators.
- The mental friction with the video messages helps me to perceive inner shadows.
- By integrating all shadow aspects we finally heal them collectively and dissolve the cabal.

I picture in my head that someone somewhere in the qabal headquarters sensed a small disturbance in the force because of this. lol smile

Rainer Klar, I salute you. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#60 2021-07-31 22:46:24

Ymarsakar
Banned

As swaruus likes saying, humanity is the qabal.

Logically, if humans become conscious, then the qabal disappears like a shafow child. Integrated back with co creation source.

Lyrans and others created federation as a tool against tulpas that attacked lyra. Avalon and vega fell.

Great lyrian expansion. Earth inherits the line of lyra.

What kind of dark matrix mind control exists to make humans think the federation is ppwerful enough to fix this issue.... only 3d can fix 3d. Only human lyrians can fix lyrian problems.

As an awakened lyran avatar user and co creator, why should i not see the federation as lower than me and my tool.

The dark matrix makes no sense. It struggles to control humans but non sense is outputted.

The united nations should intervene and save me? Oh hell no.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-31 22:48:20)

#61 2021-08-01 04:42:08

DarkOwl

Rainer Klar wrote:

Yes, Scho'on Ta.

Thats' such an awesome series of revelations to have!
So good!

EDIT: immediately after posting this, I read Vega's very similar response. Love it when minds are synched like that. I'm seeing a lot of that going on at the moment.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-01 04:44:46)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#62 2021-08-01 04:48:56

mitkobs

People with lower vibration(consciousness) is useless to be liberated by external power. And tulpas cannot be helped and cannot be made to learn to be self conscious and responsible. They are like programmed robots and function out of their programming that is making them alive - the energy of fear. For tulpas it is lost cause to try to free them, counter productive. For real people(souls) is not lost cause. They can be opened for the Truth and Truth can make them free, simplistically said of course. Everyone here who complain about Federation(also complaining about given info by Taygeta and Swaruus) should immediately turn within, look closer within what obstacles are blocking the mind to be free, what makes you to be fearful, insecure, complaining, accusing, helpless, doomed. This is your dark side, this is your shadow self, this is your negativity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-01 04:52:44)

#63 2021-08-01 09:32:33

Dablin

DarkOwl wrote:

I really like Teal Swan as well. This is one of her best talks talks about her life around IMO where she tells her ritual abuse story. Amazing to see so much light shine through such a dark past.

She's a very beautiful human being!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiB5HyKjakE

JFC, that is horrifying.

I knew these things happen but hearing it said with that detail is disturbing. I have to respect her strength as person though. Her ability to continue her life despite those experiences and to forgive goes way beyond my own ability to even understand. Just hearing her story enrages me enough I want her perpetrators to suffer a VERY long and painful death and yet at some level she has gone past that. She is definitely a better and stronger person then I am.

I agree; along with other statements made by others around these forums; this bullshit needs to end. This reality may be a matrix, these bodies may at some level be only biosuits but these experiences on this planet are real nontheless and the consequences inescapable.

Sure on high spiritual level all this suffering can be justified and probably preferred by those who endured it, but on this surface level this is unacceptable.

We all live a diseased reality and it needs be changed and healed because this really is a failure in the ultimate sense. The cabal and the GF can go to hell if they disagree. This is our world, they had their time, now its time for ours. If they can't accept the change then they can go play somewhere else.

#64 2021-08-01 19:10:34

Exploringsoul

Venus video is the one that makes me depressed and sad the most.

#65 2021-08-01 19:56:36

Rainer Klar

Exploringsoul wrote:

Venus video is the one that makes me depressed and sad the most.

That was my first experience as well.
However, we got e very fruitful conversation here and my depression changed into focussing other important elements.

The story mainly took place many years ago, and although it was said that individuals like G. Soros went to venus to get a rejuvenation, we see now only pictures of a very old man. More than that there is intel that he doesn't live any more.

Important moves are taking place in these days that aren't yet disclosed.
The main direction is cleaning up and disarming the cabal, even destroying it.

We have to create the new world as we want to have it by integrating the old mess (instead of judging over the bad actors) and by Love.
It is the awakening process worldwide which we are part of.

An amazing time for all of us, as the evil era of the cabal is coming to its end, after being enslaved for many centuries.

We overcome it by using the power of thoughts and Divine Wisdom we get in contact with now. Each day.

#66 2021-08-01 20:37:09

Scho'on Ta

Rainer Klar wrote:

Yes, Scho'on Ta.

I fully agree.

By the way, the venus video is hard stuff for me as a critical analysing person. This needs further proof.

In a few words: If anyone has access to hobby astronomer equipment, especially a spectrograf, it should be tried to identify the sulfur line in the Venus light spectrum.
This line cannot come from the earth atmosphere. So far if it exists, this needs to be explained.

Greatings

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#67 2021-08-02 00:25:38

Eldon Deluz

I would like to add a couple of things.

First, I don't approve of people using this post or forum to try and discredit anything provided by the team. If you don't agree with it, move on. By engaging with us in an attempt to discredit the information you show your true purpose, which many of us see. If you see it too, perhaps the best thing to do is completely ignore these people as well. Hopefully the mods can block them fairly quickly.

Second, Gosia posted a statement a couple of days ago on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxM04quL8JqU8yris94AaABCQ it is worth a read.

The post puts in strong language what she and the team are trying to do. It may have something to do with my post or may not. Either way, a few comments early on seem to have taken what my original intent in a direction it wasn't intended to go. The purpose of the post was to convey the heaviness of the information. I mean how are they going to know our reactions without us providing feedback? I could of misread the comments but a general feeling that I was asking for a pacifier and blanky while momma whispers it's going to be okay, was not what I meant. When I said happening "now or in the past" this was what I hope would be the indication of intent. If I was asking for a hit of hopium It would be "Now" not in the past. I guess the best metaphor is we just ate a huge meal, perhaps some time to digest would be nice. Which was my way of providing feedback to the team and how it affects me.

We're all different, but to me the gravity of using another planet to invade another is pretty heavy. In the sense of it was unknowing & trickery that allowed this to happen. Which circles us right back to what the purpose of this channel is and always has been. You can't fight the lies and trickery without the truth and that is what the team is giving us. Know that I know and I would bet most know this to be the case. But much like a big meal, sometimes we need to pause for a drink of water.

Hope that makes sense,
Be well

#68 2021-08-02 03:08:38

Avalon. Like Arthurian legends? Merlin? Excalibur? Interesting I'll have to look into what that really was. Excalibur sounds like a D'jed sabre for sure. Then there is Merlin, who believe it or not, is considered a christed figure in Orion mythology. He taught rebels and federation people and imperials all how to be real D'jedi and achieve peace and inner liberation.

Sounds like something with roots in Lyra that played out in other places such as Orion and Earth.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-02 03:10:01)

righteously indignant

#69 2021-08-02 07:44:29

Robert369

Eldon Deluz wrote:

Second, Gosia posted a statement a couple of days ago on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxM04quL8JqU8yris94AaABCQ it is worth a read.

Thank you for that link, as I am not following the YouTube comments often. Here's the message for all to read:

Gosia on YouTube wrote:

This is for all the people who say out there that our information is "corrupted" or negative. I write this as it is beyond my comprehension to understand why. What´s corrupted about our information exactly? People don´t like the fact that the Federation runs Earth and is not such a love and light organization? Or that papayas are ruining humanity? Or that CIA is infilitrating the UFO communities? What´s corrupted exactly about that?

Why are the so called awakened people who already supposedly "woke up" to the atrocities of the system and all kinds of negativities running in this Matrix, stop at a certain level and don´t want to dig deeper?? It boggles my mind. Those awakened people also talk to their friends about shadow government, chemtrails, satanic rituals, food additives, lies on TV, 5G, dangers in vaccines. Sorry to say: you are spreading fear and negativity! OR ARE YOU? I am sure you don´t see yourself being negative. You think you are waking them up no? Well, same here!

What we are doing is waking up the awakened ones. Sorry to say, there is more Matrix down the rabbit hole, it ain´t all pretty, and I wish to undig it all as only then it can be dealt with. Some will stay on the surface level of awakening, others will dare to look further. Your reaction to us unraveling deeper layers of the Matrix is the same as the unawakened people react to YOU revealing all the above (chemtrails, food additives, lies on TV, 5G, dangers in vaccines, etc).

What do people want to hear exactly? How love and light is winning? That Cabal is being defeated and elves are being rescued from DUMBS? That they are liberating planet Fufu in the far away place in the galaxy? None of that would be true, or relevant, so why even go there?

What IS true though is that the fight is not over and we must all continue to plunge forward against the Cabal´s actions against our race, or we won´t make it when the Cabal hits us all ignorant and looking at rainbows instead. It is already doing this while we clap all happy because the "planet Fufu gets liberated." This is war, HERE, on EARTH, and THIS IS WHERE the action must take place. NOW. Do NOT wait.

Yazhi is a warrior, mass agitator, she has experience gathering crowds and leading them to battles. But she doesn´t do that wasting time distributing biscuits. Neither do I. So what we do is not for the fainthearted. Stay strong and fight for the humanity or perish. We ain´t your regular New Age group. We are rebels. And among the few ones that truly care about the fate of this race. We don´t hide behind facades. We don´t sell books and are not here to gather happy fans. We are here to do what WE feel is the right thing to do. In the end, we do this for ourselves. Like us or hate us, but we will continue doing it our way as it is the only way we know.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#70 2021-08-02 11:26:23

07wideeyes

Hi Robert. Like you, I try to avoid YT. Gosia's same comments always appear on the CA telegram channel as well. Plus things that she is wise enough to know NOT to put on YT! though not perfect, telegram is preferable to use by far compared to YT, in my view.

Board footer