You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-28 14:44:23

Stitchywitch
Member

The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Would Yahzi be able to give her take on the role played by the Galactic Federation in the Cabal's invasion of Venus and the slaughter of it's native population. She has previously stated that the GF do not intervene on Earth, because Earth's inhabitants are considered to be nothing more than starseed avatars, playing a game they have chosen to play. The GF, therefore do not go in to change the game just because the avatars are having a hard time. They also wish to maintain Earth as this playground of duality, and this is just what the players want.

What then of Venus? Was that also a playground planet? Were the native population also just avatars? Where is the justification for facilitating and supporting the Cabal's invasion of another planet and the killing of it's population, just so that the Cabal can have a nice tropical get away to run to when things on Earth get sticky. No doubt there are also humans from Earth who have been taken there to provide the services for these elites and also for the paedo and torture parties they seem to love so much.

Are the incarnated elites on Earth, simply the avatars of high ranking members of the Federation who wish to indulge their depravities in human form and are therefore facilitating these abuses for their own pleasure? Do any of them ever incarnate as the victims of these abuses?

Doesn't permitting the invasion of another planet contravene some of the Federation's own laws? If not, why not? Who are they answerable to ? They are obviously not that spiritually evolved, if they are capable of behaving with nefarious intent, so there must be some level higher than them who can prevent them from committing crimes. It seems that some level of rule is required that has greater impact than telling them to go away and reflect on what they've done, which seems to be the only guidance given.

Offline

#2 2021-07-28 15:07:40

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Generally speaking, the defeat of the venusians created a karmic requirement that the people who participated, america, would feel the same issue.

Why is america being invaded? Why is usa suffering 1 defeat after another from 9 11 2001?

Because this is the accumulated karma. What you do to others, you are onl doing to yourself.

The qabal understands magick albeit far less than my capacity. Those that might have equaled me, have exited and logged off from their side. A few might still exist but their hands are tied.

So, in order to create 2020 mass die off or waxinations, first they had to create the karmic debt. Which required them to deceive or coerce people into killing off venusians or other humans.

No et can intervene on earth because this is like trying to change the past. The collective un does your changes. 5d cannot fix 3d. Only 3d can fix 3d. 3d can also invade 5d bt bringing 3d qabal matrix with them.

Hence why federation quarantines humanity. Fighting humanity just means falling for the trap. If they fight humans, they will create a tulpa that fights them in the future. And they dont want the higher federation to manifest in the lower federation s world.

Lower fedederation is lower 4th chakra density in the octave scale. 5th chakra is the chakra of light, wisdom, and free will.

A good examppe is yazhi. She did not instantly manifest her enlightened body. It took 11 swaruus. Yazhi is swaruu versioj 12. How many of you humans have done a timeloop 12 times to keep your memories intact and grow?

Why is that necessary in what people call 5d? Because that is the density of the zoo and not total love. Total love is a requirement for 5th chakra density.

Yazhi is a type of avatar intervention from a higher realm. But to your 5d federation, yazhi and taygetan m45 pleiadians and urmah furry allies, are paranoid conspiracy theorists. They dont like being told 3d humans created tukpas and are now controlking federation counsels. Just like humans dont like me telling them their minds and emotions are hijacked and controlled by the orion mind control dark matrix.

How did humans react to consoiracies about wuhan in 2020? What about now? A big difference.

This change is much slowrr in 5d fed.

Magick works better by notnviolating free will. There is a trick to it.

If i wanted to keep humans enslaved, i wouod give them two choices.

1. There are saviors from the stars here to help

2. The universe is full of evil out to get you

Do you see how this is a catch 22?

If you ask for realm invasion, you end up like venus. You open the portals to invaders.

And if yiu choose 2, you also manifest what you fear.

This is because humans do not know how realms or frequency war rules work. Playing a gamr you dont even know the rules of... is rather hard.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#3 2021-07-28 15:41:06

Stitchywitch
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Why should  average Americans carry the karmic load for the actions of an international criminal cabal ? It wasn't the idea of the American people to invade either Vietnam or Venus. Most of those drafted into the Vietnam war had no choice in the matter and didn't want to go. The Cabal set it up so they could have a holiday bolt hole. How did they get the technology to develop the portals to get there? The karmic burden, if indeed it exists, should be carried by the cabal members who originated it and their facilitators, but it seems they get away with it again.

Offline

#4 2021-07-28 15:50:55

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Stitchywitch wrote:

Why should  average Americans carry the karmic load for the actions of an international criminal cabal ? It wasn't the idea of the American people to invade either Vietnam or Venus. Most of those drafted into the Vietnam war had no choice in the matter and didn't want to go. The Cabal set it up so they could have a holiday bolt hole. How did they get the technology to develop the portals to get there? The karmic burden, if indeed it exists, should be carried by the cabal members who originated it and their facilitators, but it seems they get away with it again.

The key to that answer rests with your ancestral dna and karma.

Why are you responsible for the clans your ancestors massacred or the women temujin and ancestors raped?

Human western society says individuals are not responisble for the sins of their parents.

But that is because they dont understand how incarnations work.

There is only 1 source. So whatever i did to you, i only did it to myself.

That is the truth that supports all matrixes.

The human mind makes a differentiation between chipd and parent, elite and normal americans. From a source pov, we are all source.

That is why there are paradoxes. Why is good and evil both divine and allowed? Because the player is essentially playing black chess vs white chess by themselves.

So to use the family issue again. If the mother looks away when she knows her child is being molested, is she not equally as responisble? Or slightly less than the perpetrator?

Americans went full pride and patriotism on vietnam. This vote was observed and tallied. The anti war people may have felt it was wrong but they were protesting the wrong war. And they did not make sense to others and clowns hijacked them and infiltrated them.

Because americans accepted ignorance, the crime in the family went on. That is just how it is. Ignorance is bliss except to lawe judges.

Which human society or forum accepts the excuse,

I did not know that was a rule, so i cannot be held accountable.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-28 15:59:28)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#5 2021-07-28 16:25:27

Robert369
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Stitchywitch wrote:

Would Yahzi be able to give her take on the role played by the Galactic Federation in the Cabal's invasion of Venus and the slaughter of it's native population. She has previously stated that the GF do not intervene on Earth, because Earth's inhabitants are considered to be nothing more than starseed avatars, playing a game they have chosen to play. The GF, therefore do not go in to change the game just because the avatars are having a hard time. They also wish to maintain Earth as this playground of duality, and this is just what the players want.

What then of Venus? Was that also a playground planet? Were the native population also just avatars? Where is the justification for facilitating and supporting the Cabal's invasion of another planet and the killing of it's population, just so that the Cabal can have a nice tropical get away to run to when things on Earth get sticky. No doubt there are also humans from Earth who have been taken there to provide the services for these elites and also for the paedo and torture parties they seem to love so much.

That is a very valid question, which I like to add some aspects:

Looking at the constant stupid excuse that the GF keeps telling about "Earthlings are just gaming avatars and not real people", this puts the GF (and other "Earth game players") into the position of having invaded another planet as part of their game, meaning that they did not contain their "oh-so-dangerous" gaming avatar to Earth but use them elsewhere too. Obviously, as per the GF's own definition, the responsibility for any harm done through "not-counting" gaming selves falls to the gamers, meaning that by this action the gamers themselves invaded another planet - a planet, which as part of the GF should be under their protection and not invaded/eradicated by their "allies".

So, to sum this little portion of the game that we saw so far up, this shows that the GF basically is a mafia/terror organization that abuses its members at will:

  • On Earth the population of GF allies was put under a 3D Matrix without having been asked to agree first.

  • On Venus the population of GF allies was attacked and eradicated by GF (and possibly other) members using Earth avatars.

  • Looking at the age of the GF and all this having happened just within the past couple of millennia and only within this solar system along with their rejective way to discuss/handle this problem in a mature manner, it is more than expectable that this is not a unique case and that GF is acting in a similar way all over the galaxy.

Welcome in the realm of semi-regressive imperialism, using whatever means possible to expand one's influence and power, which matches exactly regressive and other negative methods. In this case, it is the methods that we know of the Roman Empire, which is adding as many vassals/allies (with or without force) to itself as to grow in power beyond what any smaller group of rebels could handle. Luckily we all know how the Roman Empire ended (growing ignorant/arrogant to what the members want and beyond manageability), and that is exactly what I expect here as well.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#6 2021-07-28 17:08:39

Stitchywitch
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Answer to YMARSAKAR.

According to Yahzi, Karma is a concept and belief system of the Arcturians and does not exist in the form that you believe it does, ancestral or any other.

Offline

#7 2021-07-28 18:12:30

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Stitchywitch wrote:

Answer to YMARSAKAR.

According to Yahzi, Karma is a concept and belief system of the Arcturians and does not exist in the form that you believe it does, ancestral or any other.

That is your human interpretation of a consciousness that can phase through walls, i understand. Where are her actual words?

In the meantime. Swaruu 9 or of erra, https://swaruu.org/transcripts/why-do-w … of-erra-16 covers this topic.

Swaruu: Many explain this as Karma, yes. I personally think it's just an attention - focus issue, as simple as that.

Gosia: Why are they focusing on suffering before coming here then?

Swaruu: Because they were suffering before.

Gosia: Ok then why were they suffering before? When was the first time?? And why did the first time take place?

Swaruu: Each one will have its reasons. That suffering may be being dragged lifetime after lifetime. A very hard past life. At some point they fell into a trap.

Gosia: Yes but the source does not have past lives, nor does it suffer. So why do souls that come from the source suffer? Or the ones who incarnate from higher dimensions? Starseeds etc? They didn´t focus on suffering earlier much. Source is suffering-free.

Swaruu: Source, by nature, is everything and encompasses everything. It has no judgement. If you are completely suffering / resistance free, then you will no longer seek expansion. You cease to exist.

Gosia: Yes but let´s be logical for a moment. If we suffer because we focused on it earlier, where did the first suffering come from since while being in source, the soul didn´t focus on suffering? I feel something is wrong here... with all this picture. It´s like all this is some kind of rationalization of something that I feel SHOULD NOT be taking place. Suffering is artificial to me. And I am especially referring to strong physical suffering, illnesses, screaming people from pain... this is not normal. I can´t accept it as being normal.

Swaruu: Something gave you a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and you haven't got over it. Yet, it's still what they brought upon themselves. They somehow became a frequency match to those events. Like it or not. Yet extremely horrible events, as seen in the red section of your news papers, people being eviscerated alive and similar... Are just more Matrix, and not happening to any real people.

Gosia: Hahaha ok. Something gave me a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder! That makes sense. And what was it? Or WHO was it? Or something got us in a trap.

Swaruu: Yes, the trap. You incarnate, something lowers your frequency, so you become a match to something unwanted that caused suffering, then you focus on that getting more of it, you die, but you are so traumatized, having a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, because of the suffering, that you carry it into the next incarnation.

It's very, very hard to accept that there are no victims anywhere. If the person is real, then he is the master of his own reality. And we must understand that everyone of us, 3d or 5d, has some form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. We are all damaged.

Ymar: ancestral karma is very difficult for humans to understand, even those that integrate new age reincarnations.

Did vietnam vets get ptsd?

Yes they did. Was this the first time or was their soul already damaged? Whrn was it damaged? Linear time creates ancestry.

It is extremely difficult for human individuals to understand why or where they are trapped in the wheel of suffering aka karma. This deals with time, something swaruu began understandingly deeply.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-28 18:19:58)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#8 2021-07-28 20:33:10

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Ymarsakar wrote:

That is your human interpretation of a consciousness that can phase through walls, i understand. Where are her actual words?

This is an early transcript of Swaruu's view on Karma.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/karma-fr … of-erra-15

"There is no karma other than that imposed by oneself." Swaruu of Erra

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-28 20:34:09)


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#9 2021-07-29 15:23:07

Stitchywitch
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Thank you, Dark Owl. It was the Andromedans, of course, I said it was Arcturians. (I do tend to mix them up !)

Offline

#10 2021-07-29 17:44:35

ro2778
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

My views on karma have been developing over recent months. I think it's difficult to understand because of the meaning of certain words, such as suffering. If we link karma to Buddha's second seal:

All emotions are suffering.

Then ask what is emotion? I like the idea that e-motion is energy in motion, which then can be linked to Ether, where energy in motion creates gravity. I think Swaruu previously described gravity as the currents in Ether. Ultimately it is consciousness focusing on a set of beliefs, which in turn moves energy to a point of attention, which then, manifests that set of beliefs in some plane of reality. This is the act of creating matter which then moves through time, playing out its story to explore those intermingled beliefs from every possible angle.

If there was no motion and the energy was static, then there would be no points of attention and no manifestation of beliefs. There would be no emotion (energy in motion) and therefore no incarnations. As Swaruu says: you would cease to exist. Nothing would exist, everything would be potential energy. If there is no emotion, there is no suffering (2nd seal). This is a state without karma ie., a state without attachment to any beliefs. 

So karma does exist, because we have the free will to be attached to certain beliefs, which then leads to e-motion in the ether. I don’t agree that we need to be traumatised or have PTSD to have karma. If your only beliefs are you exist, you are physical, your name is Jenny and you love being in a relationship with Jacob, you love your children, you love exploring the universe with your family, you are curious about everything that exists and you want to learn how to master all material things, as well as all immaterial concepts... then, the frequencies that define that set of beliefs might make you compatible with an incarnation as a Taygetean. And let’s say you explore those beliefs and you enjoy it, so you remain attached to them ie you are karmically linked to them... then when you die you loop back and live that life again to explore those beliefs from some of the other infinite perspectives.

This is still emotion, still suffering, still an example of having karma. But from a typical Earth human perspective, it’s not what we would call suffering. Sounds utopian actually, but here we run up against the limitation of language. And this is how we "impose karma on oneself", even though, just as with everything from the perspective of a character in reality, it's all an illusion (3rd seal) and doesn't really exist.

Offline

#11 2021-07-29 23:12:40

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

From what I understood of the Venusian invasion was that its an annex of Earth and thereby under the same rules of "those avatars down there are making their own bed, so they shall sleep in it" current Milky Way GFW sentiment.

Swaruu wrote:

The Federation maintains space lock on Venus also as it is part of the same Earth problem, as an “annex” to Earth. Venus is annex to Earth. Same thing with the same problem, it's as if it was more Earth.

But this annex vocabulary definition is also possible: "Sometimes annex is used as a nice word for 'take' or 'grab,' as when Nazi Germany took the Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia in 1938 and added it to their own territory. In order to annex something to what is yours, you have to take it away from someone else."

The FS project looked at Venus 1 billion years ago, so doubtful any evolved civilization citizenry is around from then, they must have been a splinter new settlement of transplants from Earth within the last 12,500 years. This Gilligan's Island episode seemed to be hiding something in plain sight to me, and perhaps it was saying we found life out there on Mars / and or Venus.

P.S.  I see talk about trolls on the forums, and while I added Temporal_Agency as my handle, it refers to the name of one of my Remote Viewing groups and is not attached to any real agency, three letter or otherwise. Just a bunch of remote viewers who look backwards and forward in time.

Offline

#12 2021-08-01 03:49:09

magicalex
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

DarkOwl wrote:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/karma-fr … of-erra-15

"There is no karma other than that imposed by oneself." Swaruu of Erra

I disagree, a Buddhist monk explained to me what's a karma ? it's very difficult to understand but it does exist.
Other beings reincarnated to higher realms because they have a better karma.
Do you believe in a realm where people don't need to have money or to work ?
Eveything they want appear in front of their eyes!
we don't believe in it, because our consciousness is still with dimension 3.
Magicalex

Offline

#13 2021-08-01 03:57:48

magicalex
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Robert369 wrote:

Because it is outside of our 3D Matrix aka Van Allen Belt and thus the incoming frequencies are limited/distorted, which gets especially obvious if the nice portion of a planet is in 5D and we cannot receive those frequencies within Earth's 3D Matrix as it filters those out.

Same goes with UFO, they have to "downgrade" so we can see them, otherwise, they come and go without being caught by our obsolete radar :-)

Offline

#14 2021-08-01 17:07:27

Gosia
Administrator

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Add to that the main reason: CABAL LIES. Simple as that. They lie about what they see and whats there.

Robert369 wrote:
Emily wrote:

Why do we not see Venus as blue planet same like Earth?

Because it is outside of our 3D Matrix aka Van Allen Belt and thus the incoming frequencies are limited/distorted, which gets especially obvious if the nice portion of a planet is in 5D and we cannot receive those frequencies within Earth's 3D Matrix as it filters those out.

Offline

#15 2021-08-01 18:38:41

Pymander
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Did the Taygetans ever mention if the inhabitants of Venus were advanced enough to receive things like radio transmissions? They're probably all gone now; but, would have been amazing if we could somehow get in contact with them with amateur gear.

Offline

#16 2021-08-02 04:50:28

mitkobs
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Venusians were similar to ancient Greece level of technological development(Yazhi info).

Offline

#17 2021-08-02 07:40:40

Robert369
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

mitkobs wrote:

Venusians were similar to ancient Greece level of technological development(Yazhi info).

Nice find ! Though it means little to us today, because all history we know is faked and it is known that the cultures/civilizations back then were much more advanced than the history books tell. Just looking at e.g. India's Vijama flying machinery or Ancient Egypt's country-wide free energy devices shows this.

So, I wonder what that really refers to, as like that it has no meaning.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#18 2021-08-02 08:19:54

mitkobs
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

Maybe they had some weaponry to defend themselves, but were no match to 60-70's weaponry imported from Earth. Something like a sword against rifle's bullets. Those type of warfare is low life dishonest cowardice, to attack people who cannot defend themselves properly.

Offline

#19 2021-08-02 08:28:02

Robert369
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

mitkobs wrote:

Maybe they had some weaponry to defend themselves, but were no match to 60-70's weaponry imported from Earth. Something like a sword against rifle's bullets. Those type of warfare is low life dishonest cowardice, to attack people who cannot defend themselves properly.

Actually, my understanding of the problem on Venus was that they were spiritually (though not technologically) somewhat advanced but never got beyond a certain threshold that is needed to master the environment, meaning that they had achieved their well-being but no power over matter.

Since they feelt content at that level and didn't develop any further, neither in spirituality nor in technology, they were easy prey for whatever attacker. But in the end, it was their choice to stop their development at that point, because even on Earth people at some point were spiritually further developed and able to reject any incoming threat mentally. That is why the 3D Matrix was installed around Earth, because without it the GF wouldn't have been able to subdue the people (what we now call Humanity) into sufficient low frequency as to make them "good gaming slaves".

And yes, just like Earth Cabals, the Space Cabal aka (lower) GF is responsible for taking over many planets by whatever sort of violence/oppression because it basically is what we know as Roman Empire in space. So much for "light & love" and "friendly GF" - though just like with the Roman Empire that luckily doesn't apply to all members, because most of them were forced/tricked into assisting something they truly reject, and many have started realizing this now; hence the growing resistance and support for Earth. And the higher GF disapproves most of the lower GF's actions anyways, thus we have the many Starseeds that assist on Earth.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#20 2021-08-02 08:45:12

mitkobs
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

GF responsibility is doing nothing to stop or prevent cabal of attacking Venusians. But we do not know what is beneath the motivation of GF for not intervening in this particular case. It have to be something serious that we do not know. We see this from our perspective and of course is not right and monstrous. To have all the power to prevent a genocide and to stay uninvolved watching it happen from far... But like it is said GF do not involved in any human wars and genocides, unless they are threatened themselves and their play thing - 3D matrix.

Offline

#21 2021-08-02 09:35:01

Robert369
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

mitkobs wrote:

GF responsibility is doing nothing to stop or prevent cabal of attacking Venusians. But we do not know what is beneath the motivation of GF for not intervening in this particular case. It have to be something serious that we do not know. We see this from our perspective and of course is not right and monstrous. To have all the power to prevent a genocide and to stay uninvolved watching it happen from far... But like it is said GF do not involved in any human wars and genocides, unless they are threatened themselves and their play thing - 3D matrix.

I wouldn't call installing the 3D Matrix and controlling the Earth Cabals that run our planet and the space traffic around Earth and in our solar system "doing nothing", even less running the genocide on our planet through Humans that they control/handle.

Yes, they have the power to stop anything - after all, they caused it in the first place -, but they use it to prevent Humans from developing beyond a certain level, after which the next "planetary wipe" is needed to keep their gaming environment going. And an awakened Humanity is the only thing that can end this - hence the lower GF fears it, especially since masses of Starseeds from higher GF/densities are involved to assist the planetary liberation because they disagree with the lower GF's methods, which they refused to stop despite having been reminded of their violations of the core principles that the GF was founded on.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#22 2021-08-02 10:31:02

mitkobs
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

The cabals are doing everything evil themselves with the help of all their sub masonic and jesuit members. Federation do not advise them and do not helping them. Cabal may ask them something but they are tricky diplomats. If they give them some advice is without taking any responsibility for the cabal's eventual actions. Federation simply is doing nothing, do not involve in the matters, clean hands. For them on Earth(and now on Venus) anything is allowed between the avatars to happen unless is threatening the matrix itself.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-02 10:31:53)

Offline

#23 2021-08-02 10:47:33

Robert369
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

mitkobs wrote:

Federation simply is doing nothing, do not involve in the matters, clean hands. For them on Earth(and now on Venus) anything is allowed between the avatars to happen unless is threatening the matrix itself.

Clean hands ? Installing the 3D Matrix and doing the mind-control along with performing one planetary wipe after another surely is not doing "nothing". It is more than obvious that they only allow the minor "game content" "to happen", while they remain in power over the whole game - including the people/avatars.

Anyone imposing their dirty power-mongrel desires upon others is far from "clean hands", especially since as soon as liberation and actual spiritual development of the people occurs, this is actively prevented by yet another wipe or global catastrophe that the (lower) GF causes. Clean hands my ass.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#24 2021-08-02 11:11:29

mitkobs
Member

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

And why the matrix is put in place - to prevent evil to spread in the galaxy and direct consequence of destroying a whole planet Tiamat along with many ships and lives of different beings. You blame them for punishing the killers and destroyers of a whole planet? And this punishing might not be over yet. The punishing means either to lead the criminals to self destruction of their souls or the most favorable - criminals are self corrected and managed of heightening their vibration to become conscientious. Not saying this is the truth, but this is what I make from all the info that I got.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-02 11:14:07)

Offline

#25 2021-08-02 11:16:22

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

It is a quarantine, not a punishment. You quarantine a disease or problem that you don't want to spread to the rest of the healthy population. Thus those outside the bars, treat those inside like lepers or plague victims. Or... unwaxinated zombies.

More details in my soon to be written thread that has not manifested yet.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB