You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-25 08:59:48

07wideeyes

Re: What will be the fate of the Starseeds should things get really bad?

Very pleased to read that, Dark Owl, and great little video from Australia. In many places (maybe everywhere?) there is a shift happening, it seems. In London, anti-lockdown gatherers would be bad-mouthed by passers-by a year ago. Now they are clapped, and have cars honking horns in support. Loads of people are fed up, and sense that something's really not right. Whether that mood can be translated into more active shifts for change by mass numbers of people, I don't know personally. But for sure things are moving in the right direction.

I watched the NZ dude trying to scare the pants off everybody with his 'we'll hunt you down' piece. Then I looked at the official stats. Around one million have had a papaya shot so far. What's that? About four million to go? Even though that number will go down, that's a whole lot of hunting he's gonna have to do! What 'authorities' are saying is becoming increasingly ludicrous in the extreme. They are relying on 100% brain-deadness of the population. Here is UK the line seems to be: 'Yes, it's true, the injected are getting ill and dying as much as the non-shot. This proves how successful the papaya shots are.' Now, I'm not always the best with logic, but.....

I think we know how this works. Pathetic dude arrives at the office Monday morning. The memo is on the desk. 'Papaya shot uptake not satisfactory. Do something about it, or else.' And so the world goes round.

Once more, delighted that you're feeling more upbeat, Dark Owl, and ready for anything!

#52 2021-07-25 10:50:49

Tyndlar

I have been getting contact from somewhere, in the same form I receive messages when doing communicating with spirits in the past, I guess it could be a telepathic connection, that’s when I’ve started to “click”.

I did meditation the other day and felt a overwhelming download of energy, it almost hurts my head sometimes but it also feels good going through me… also with my eyes closed I saw flashing lights coming from my third eye, saw them as if someone had a torch and flashing it at a certain point on my head, it was like sparks.

I was at the protest in London yesterday, a lot of happy energy and thousands of people, after a few hours we marched down the streets. No fights, just peace.

#53 2021-07-25 14:03:28

Vega

I have a feeling that they are starting to get worried, cause the maxinations are not going as fast as they planned. It was mostly the more gullible and fearful and the more matrix people that rushed to get the waxine.

And I feel like there is a big chunk of the asleep too that are more reluctant and suspicious and feel that sth is not right. And the qabal is in a race against time with the Maxine agenda. They need very high numbers, at least 70% as fast as possible.

That's why they are intensifying the pressure scare tactics and blackmail. They have already made it mandatory for all health workers and elderly care workers in my country. And whoever doesn't comply will be either fired or put into unpaid leave. And they are now talking about making it mandatory for teachers too. And they announced that only maxinated people will be allowed inside restaurants, coffee shops, cinemas etc and the unmaxed will only be allowed in outside areas. In preparation for the winter.

I feel like most of the remaining unmaxed people would not get maxed just so they are able to go to the cinema or a restaurant but unfortunately I feel like they will succumb when it comes to their source of income being threatened. It only took the threat that the unmaxed teachers may be put in unpaid suspension starting with the new school year, it's not even sth official yet and my brother in law who is a teacher went and took the Maxine.

I expect that this winter they will put even more pressure on the unmaxed. There is the possibility that those pressure and blackmail and scare tactics could backfire on them. I guess we'll see.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#54 2021-07-25 14:43:52

Tyndlar

I am a healthcare worker and I’m not threatened my job, it is scare tactics again. Yes it’s happened to carers but I work in a government workplace and too many people working where I am refuse to take this toxic substance, they know that if they do the same there, they won’t have a leg to stand on, if they do, then they are going to lose anyway.

On the first lock down we had one of the wards left empty for all the ill people they were expecting, but it remained empty no matter what the media said, my place was empty too, it has been so boring without work to do!
People come up to me saying how brave I am and how scary it must be working in the place I do at this time, and I’m like… no, it’s been mind numbingly boring lol.

I have seen on the news media since yesterday how “the cases are halving” and “we have gone through the peak of the wave”, oh how coincidental?
They will probably back off and try to sweep it all under the carpet hoping nobody notices.

They haven’t got anything better to do than play chess and try to think of a game to play with us, so much that it is sad that they seem to need that power and can’t seem to live without being a parasite. They need to get a life and evolve on their own, instead of using us.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-25 14:46:22)

#55 2021-07-25 16:21:33

Vega

@Brahman It's not an illusion for the people that don't remember that it is an illusion. The suffering is real for them. And they don't have to suffer in order to wake up from the illusion. We don't have to learn lessons trough suffering.

#56 2021-07-25 21:53:50

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I watched the NZ dude trying to scare the pants off everybody with his 'we'll hunt you down' piece. Then I looked at the official stats. Around one million have had a papaya shot so far. What's that? About four million to go? Even though that number will go down, that's a whole lot of hunting he's gonna have to do!

Thanks for your words of support 07wideeyes. Much appreciated!

Yes, there are a lot to go. They are starting waxes in schools this week and there is a Mass Waxination Event (as they call it) this week as well. They will be bussing uni students to a centre to be waxed 3 people per minute (15,000 in three days is the goal). I think they'll struggle to get anywhere near that.

Globally the push to turn the waxed against the unwaxed is ramping up. The MSM buzzphrase at the moment is "the pandemic of the unwaxxinated'.

There are plenty of rumours flying round that NZ and Oz are in for a hard lockdown in August (even stricter than what we've already experienced). There is a lot of anxiety in the air and it's a real challenge to not be pulled down by the fear of others. A real 'masterclass in shadow work' as you say smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#57 2021-07-26 04:49:37

Dablin

Just a question people. Are you all intentionally writing "waxes", "maxes", "waxines", "maxines", "waxed", "maxinations" etc within these forums or am I experiencing some form of data corruption/censorship on my end? Both my PC and phone show these terms in various places where I would have expected to see the word "vaccine" for example.

Or is there an inside joke/reference I am missing here?

#58 2021-07-26 06:33:01

DarkOwl

Dablin wrote:

Just a question people. Are you all intentionally writing "waxes", "maxes", "waxines", "maxines", "waxed", "maxinations" etc within these forums or am I experiencing some form of data corruption/censorship on my end? Both my PC and phone show these terms in various places where I would have expected to see the word "vaccine" for example.

I think it's to prevent unwanted attention from agents, AI, bots and other nefarious entities.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#59 2021-07-26 14:25:57

07wideeyes

Hey, Dark Owl, greetings! (And to everyone else as well). In UK the mass papaya shot events have been under way for a while. They use football stadiums, and put up notices at bus stops (which sometime mysteriously get grafittied....). I don't take much notice, I never went to football stadiums anyway. A few folk go up there and give out leaflets, but I'm not sure it's worthwhile.

Australia and NZ are the weirdest of all, aren't they? I mean, even by the standards of the fake official statistics, you don't actually have people dropping dead with the phantom illness. It hardly exists, even in fake mainstream world. But still they try to keep you imprisoned indoors, etc etc. What's that about? At least here the programmed 'people' read about celebrities who get ill, and know some people down the road who say they caught the vai-russ. So what's that all about???!!! It must be like the turquoise killer giraffes that live in the hills around here, and I tell people about. Better stay indoors - the giraffes are out to get you. They have the same 'reality status' as the convid. I'm waiting to see people coating themselves with anti-giraffe spray shortly....

#60 2021-07-26 16:57:05

Ymarsakar wrote:

https://youtu.be/MRfaMIOYV5k

Sounds like pleiadian counsels.

More psychics looking into when the wax dominion ends.

She mentions, and is in league withm the Galactic Federation of Light, which I believe to be an AyyyysInt Psy-pOp. Would need to watch a few more of her videos to make an accurate determination, but since there is a sharp pain after hearing her voice, I won't be investigating further.

#61 2021-07-26 18:39:04

Vega

Dablin wrote:

A habit from platforms like Facebook and YouTube where their AI tracks those keywords.

#62 2021-07-27 07:42:23

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Australia and NZ are the weirdest of all, aren't they? I mean, even by the standards of the fake official statistics, you don't actually have people dropping dead with the phantom illness. It hardly exists, even in fake mainstream world. But still they try to keep you imprisoned indoors, etc etc. What's that about?

Crazy huh!
Deaths are climbing in Oz. Nothing to do with Aunt Maxine of course :-/

#63 2021-07-31 21:46:58

07wideeyes

I don't know if everybody read Gosia's piece from yesterday, I think it was. It was on the CA Telegram site, but then I saw it was on YT as well. Totally full-on no-nonsense truth-and-inspiration stuff. We are here for the fight, for the truth, and if you don't like it, bad luck, this is the rebellion against deception that we are. I paraphrase. It is also heartening no end to see all the 101% supportive comments on YT, where sometimes there seems a dose of love-and-light-don't-be-negative thinking around. Plenty of good stuff around the world today as well. I don't know the source, so can't confirm, but I saw a short piece about a hospital in Nice, France, where they are saying 'we aren't giving the vaccine any more, it's shit'. If so, this is good news indeed. Love and courage to all.  xx

#64 2021-07-31 23:45:08

Vega

Planet Fufu. smile

#65 2021-08-01 08:11:53

ro2778

Is this Emily from Mexico?

Luk check:
Registered yesterday, 16 posts (tick)
uses signature (tick)
sowing seeds of doubt about authenticity of cosmic agency information (tick)

And this analysis is done from a single post, welcome back Luk smile

#66 2021-08-01 08:25:01

Tyndlar

I wish they would stop all of this in England. I have until September maybe then I am homeless as I may have no job. I see messages to us hospital workers that there will be new recruitment of some kind of inoculation nurse (like infection control nurse) to keep an eye on each department…

I have started grieving for my life already, old way of life, and been using my emotional pain to try and redirect this to a better outcome.

I’m giving all of my power to changing this, I’m apologising for ever letting this happen. Something big is coming, a great pain but still fight for the good ending no matter what comes.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-01 08:27:03)

#67 2021-08-01 09:55:46

Dablin

Tyndlar wrote:

I wish they would stop all of this in England. I have until September maybe then I am homeless as I may have no job. I see messages to us hospital workers that there will be new recruitment of some kind of inoculation nurse (like infection control nurse) to keep an eye on each department…

I have started grieving for my life already, old way of life, and been using my emotional pain to try and redirect this to a better outcome.

I’m giving all of my power to changing this, I’m apologising for ever letting this happen. Something big is coming, a great pain but still fight for the good ending no matter what comes.

Good luck Tyndlar, I hope you find your way through it regardless of what happens.

If it gets bad I hope the cabal in their desperation push too hard too fast. We need more of the general population to notice things are not as they seem to be. Personally not expecting the mass to wake up completely and see everything as it actually is, but as people become personally affected by what is happening around the world there is definitely an opportunity for greater resistance.

#68 2021-08-02 10:53:06

07wideeyes

Tyndlar wrote:

Hi Tyndlar. Just a few points and suggestions.... Are you a member of some groups or communities, local or on Telegram, for example? Even in the Highlands of Scotland I am on a couple of local Telegram groups, so for sure they exist where you are. I find them useful for support, and feeling that you are not alone in the middle of the nonsense. Also for information. There is plenty of practical info out there, but not always easy to uncover. Even elements in the lamestream admit it's not straightforward to bulldoze through the nefarious plan:
https://outline.com/eHKN3P

The other way to see things is that maybe it's time to look for another way to live anyway. In the UK we see that 'health' and 'care' institutions are soaked thick in the dark matrix: pretending to save lives, while in reality facilitating death and injury in large numbers of people. Robert369 among others here has been clear that totally different ways of living, of running the world, need to come into play for humanity to get out of this mess. New ways of organising, which respect and empower individuals; collapse the hierarchical pyramids of power, and replace them with something more akin to a holographic society. There are more and more people who are beginning to see this, and are ready for a 'great reset' of the most beautiful kind!

There have been some very empowering pieces appearing on the forum here the past couple of days. All best wishes and courage to you!

#69 2021-08-03 10:19:26

Tyndlar

I don’t use the telegraph, I had to ask my partner what it was as I’ve never heard of it. There is a local group here that does small protests every week I think, we may group with them and find others too.

I read the new NHS disciplinary procedures pdf as they had apparently changed it, I had an email saying this through my work email. I tried to scroll through it quickly last night, not sure if this is old or a new part which says that you can face disciplinary procedures or lose your job if you are a risk to staff or patients. It is indirect discrimination what is going on, it’s against human rights laws.

I have had an idea from a past dream… many years ago as a teenager I had a dream which brought me deep into some caves, there were very tall reptilian beings in hooded robes with the cross around their neck, wearing black, white, red and gold. They were ritualistic and i just saw them walking off into the distance with flame torches.

A being in the same dream came to me while I was hiding from these things and showed me a symbol (I now have this as a tattoo), I didn’t understand why but at some point in the dream they said that these symbols could be used as weapons against these reptilian beings. Now after reading about Sigil’s and so on, I am wondering if these symbols given to me are to be used to help focus my energy into supporting the energy effort to stop this tyranny?

Edit:

Also, just heard they are starting to use graphene oxide as part of England’s water filtration now, I’m not sure what to do in order to be able to keep drinking water safely and reduce the risks to myself, not sure if even buying water bottles work much.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-03 11:09:05)

#70 2021-08-03 11:36:18

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

Also, just heard they are starting to use graphene oxide as part of England’s water filtration now, I’m not sure what to do in order to be able to keep drinking water safely and reduce the risks to myself, not sure if even buying water bottles work much.

Both tap and bottled mineral water are "industrial products" and thus toxified. The only way out of this is to self-distill tap water at home to have drinking and cooking water, which costs quite a bit of effort and energy, plus a distiller makes a bit of noise.

Obviously the device must  not have plastic in contact with the water, and it needs to be sufficiently large. A suitable device with 4L (takes about 4h distillation time) which is made of steel and glas (plus a bit of external plastic applications) can be found e.g. on eBay for about €120.

Distilled water is super healthy and detoxifies well, hence the Cabals call it "toxic" - as with all healthy things (e.g. H2O2, borax, etc.) that they cannot fully suppress (like e.g. Vitamin B17 which cures all cancers and more).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#71 2021-08-03 11:43:33

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

I am distilling the water, and although it takes out a lot of crap, it is not suficient.

I dare to object: Proper distillation - if needed twice - can remove all the crap, unlike e.g. osmosis filtering methods.

Alternatives are rain or fountain/well water if living in a healthy region - something that is recommendable for everyone anyways, because cities have been created to enslave/kill slaves: citizen is an old word for slave, city means slave camp.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#72 2021-08-03 12:13:46

Tyndlar

Genoveva,
The dreams I had I was as tall as I am now, same height as a teen, I didn’t grow anymore. The caves were massive though and the reptilians were most likely 9ft or more.

Do you think if I buy one of those rain water catching barrels for my garden that people use to gather water for their plants, would that be safe to use as drinking water if I boiled it or used it for distilling?

Are distilling machines better and easier to use rather than trying to figure out how to do it manually?

#73 2021-08-03 12:17:46

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

Do you think if I buy one of those rain water catching barrels for my garden that people use to gather water for their plants, would that be safe to use as drinking water if I boiled it or used it for distilling?

Are distilling machines better and easier to use rather than trying to figure out how to do it manually?

Rain water uses to be truly healthy, but since it collects all the chemtrails it is healthy only if living in an unsprayed environment - which usually is far away from "civilization" only.

Distilling machines are efficient and really are needed for distilling, because without such it is a true hassle that cannot quite be handled in a flat or other small home.

#74 2021-08-03 12:55:19

Tyndlar

Robert,
Yeah I live in a city and see chem trails often so I guess rain water makes no difference. Maybe if I have to live wild I’ll try to find a lake or stream to stay nearby.

I’ll try and find a distilling machine hopefully that will make things better.

#75 2021-08-03 13:17:29

Ymarsakar wrote:

Wipe out the chem trails in the sky via psionic weather control.

There is an air force base near by, and i dont see chem trails any more.

I took videos of them and hownthey are different from contrails.

Bringing these nano particle metals down via earth magnetic field manipulation and mental focusing on wiping them out, tends to speed up their dispersal. Reducing the area impacted as the longer they are up therr, more stuff gets affected.

I barely see then do that here as much as they used to, and I live 10 miles or so from Edwards. 2013-2016ish, it was nuts. Massive crosshatched grids just ############### through the whole sky before every sunset. It was just completely brazen and blatant.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-03 13:18:07)

righteously indignant

Board footer