You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-30 17:00:22

Rainer Klar
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Vega wrote:

I would also add that here in the physical realities we need to take actions to bring that reality into the physical. We have to trust 100% that it is true, and then act as if it is 100% true. Take the actions that we would take if that reality was real. We can treat every action as another physical density channel, with our actions we switch in which physical density channel we currently are, back and forth.

So true! Love it!

Offline

#27 2021-06-30 17:33:28

Vega
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Robert369 wrote:

@Vega: To my understanding we are already on a different timeline than that, meaning that the liberation is in process.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Yes, that's also my understanding. We will see "bleed throughs" of the darker A.I. timeline(s) but that agenda will ultimately fail to manifest. This timeline chooses liberation. Some individuals can still choose otherwise, but Earth collectively has chosen positive 4d ascension rather than repeating 3d. Those who want to repeat or do not hold a high enough vibration will go elsewhere, because Earth will not be a boot camp anymore. It's the end of a greater cycle.


The way I see it is that the only way we can be sure that we are in the timeline in which the liberation is happening, is if we are the ones liberating ourself. The liberation is in process only if we are in the process of liberating ourself. Each one of us individually has to do the work and bring that timeline into reality for ourself and the collective. And not depend on anyone else to liberate us. And with that we unite vibrationally, we make perception agreements, with everyone who is doing the same and with everyone who is part of that liberation like the Taygetans and the Swaruunians for example and we ascend together. There are still a lot of starseeds that think that the liberation is sth that is going to happen to them and not sth that they need to make happen for themselves. They have fallen in a trap of waiting for a savior/liberator or for a solar flash or whatever that is going to ascend them or liberate them.

We still can assist others to liberate themselves but they have to do the work to liberate themselves, we can show them how to catch their own fish and not catch the fish for them.

Having said that, this is a shared co-created reality and we probably have prenatal agreements with everyone else and I am not sure how those agreements are changed. So I take it very seriously when Yazhi says that she differs with Dolores Cannon about the splitting of the two Earths and that it's not how it works. And also when she says that it is possible for the rest to take us down with them. Taking that into consideration and facing that possibility and not agreeing with that and being determined to not let that happen and the actions that we take as a result of that determination, make it less likely to manifest that.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#28 2021-06-30 18:06:01

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

"when Yazhi says that she differs with Dolores Cannon about the splitting of the two Earths and that it's not how it works."

While I would like the specific Yazhi word quote in question, I do tend to agree generally. THere is only ONE Earth.

It is just not what humanity thinks is the Earth or what a planet is.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#29 2021-06-30 19:43:33

HighV-0
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

randybastaird wrote:

My first day as a member, and possibly too late.  I took a jab May 10 after hearing Janine's cards on Beyond Mystic say the Pfiser was probably placebo.  This made my wife happy (she's had two jabs as a health care worker) and I felt safe enough. 

It was Gosia's appearance on Jean Claude's show that brought me to Cosmic Agency and I have been watching the you tube shows constantly and have even been able to get my wife to watch some episodes with me.  This may have been because my previously dismissive attitude toward astrology suddenly changed.

I don't really have any fear over what I have done because I realize it isn't useful, but I have some concerns.

I knew the jab could be dangerous because I was familiar with Cliff High's work before taking it.  Could this be considered suicide?  Does this have ramifications of permanently separating me from source?

Sorry for going off topic on your excellent post Vega.  It's my first day and I wasn't really sure where to post.

Hi randy and welcome to the forum, your story is somehow difficult and made me emotional, before you jump to any conclusions I would recommend getting a decent "pet microchip scanner".. yes, sounds crazy, but there is a video floating around of a nurse scanning her vaccinated arm with this device
Cheers and good luck to you and your wife


"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

Offline

#30 2021-07-01 06:36:42

STAR-ONE
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Ymarsakar wrote:

"when Yazhi says that she differs with Dolores Cannon about the splitting of the two Earths and that it's not how it works."

While I would like the specific Yazhi word quote in question, I do tend to agree generally. THere is only ONE Earth.

It is just not what humanity thinks is the Earth or what a planet is.


(Tesseract) 8 layer/dimensional hypercube is that correct right? It seems to me that you told me at one point.

Offline

#31 2021-07-01 09:45:42

Robert369
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:

Is not one Earth per one timeline?

Yes, the above statements were incorrectly simplified for the topic of densities and from the 3-5D perspective.

So, while there's only one Earth that just like us Human and any other beings covers all densities of which our consciousness-awareness limits how much of it we can see, there are still "copies" of it across different timelines.

Though, at a high enough awareness level even those merge to simple parallel variants of the same, just like time and space do disappear in high densities. This is why Yazhi is able to "be one" with all her "copies" from other timelines, as she is operating beyond time now.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-01 09:46:20)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#32 2021-07-01 10:02:53

Robert369
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:

Have on mind, it is not the ordinary people who own the system, it is the cabals who does it. And cabal is self confident if is backed up by the Orion overloards.

If there were not a force fighting the satanic Orion force, cabal would have no reason to ease down the situation and stop the hardest form of oppression.

But because they see the environment is changing from above, they back off and the awakening/transition is this way anabled/allowed.

Let's be smart, Gaia has outspoken!

Sorry, but I see nothing smart in the above because at the Gaia level things present themselves totally different, as nobody owns nothing really.

It is our current main lesson to understand that if we are afraid of something evil, we manifest it, meaning that there will come souls into our life that fulfill the desired manifestation because we asked for them, even if unknowingly. This is why fear creates more evil.

I will make a simple example:

A shiny righteous knight catches some evil guy and thinks that he's now a hero. But.. is he ? Well, only if limited to a 3-5D mindset of full-scale duality, because it was exactly that evil guy that allows him to become a hero, after having been manifested into the life of the one who wished to play a righteous knight and another soul stepping up to play the required evil as to fulfill the knight player's wishes. So, in the end, the knight player was responsible for the initial creation of the evil, and if the play would have wanted to play another role there wouldn't have been this scenario in his life (except out of fear).

What can we learn from this example ?

There cannot be "good boys" without "bad boys", and wanting to be one creates the other.

So, while there's all reason to be angry at the evil from a lower perspective, from a medium perspective already playing an evil upon request is a "service to others" albeit wrongly perceived. How boring would a movie or computer game be if there was no opposition in the game but only love & light along with effortless achievements ? Those achievements would be worth nothing if there was not challenge, and nobody would play that game except maybe to relax for a while after having had a hard time in another game.

(I will not detail out the high perspectives here in which progressively time, space, individuality and further dualistic existence components cease to exist, as those are irrelevant for this topic.)

This means that while Humanity raises in frequency, the ones seeking the good vs. evil game will continue to do so, but on another planet because Earth/Gaia is destined to raise in densities. The other ones will then be able to start without fear and evil, playing the positive-only game on the planet - which will be the peaceful home location from which Humans then can enter the galactic duality game if they so desire.

This doesn't mean that in the current end time of the final days of maximum duality the problems on our planet aren't real, but as the frequency of our solar system and thus Earth/Gaia and Humans raises, they get dissolved now energetically and physically. This is because the majority of Humans decided to want to end the current setting (which is what the higher level GF and other groups support now), while the ones seeking more such maximum duality will get to play out their desires elsewhere. And the semi-regressive lower level GF along with who ever wishes to play an evil character next round will happily stand ready for service to create their desired environment (e.g. via new incarnations).

In other - somewhat Swaruu's - words: All is as it should be, but it isn't visible from the lower awareness viewpoints.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-01 10:07:51)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#33 2021-07-01 10:03:12

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

"when Yazhi says that she differs with Dolores Cannon about the splitting of the two Earths and that it's not how it works."

While I would like the specific Yazhi word quote in question, I do tend to agree generally. THere is only ONE Earth.

It is just not what humanity thinks is the Earth or what a planet is.

Is not one Earth per one timeline?
In one timeline (on one Earth) Jesus existed. On our Earth Jesus did not exist.

Earth is more like eve online server shard system. Each system is run by 1 server or it can scale up to infinite. If nobody is in the system to see, no resiurces are devoted. It becomes dormant or sleeping.

So each individual is their own realm shard on the spirit plane.

You are your own realm and shard universe.

Earth is an mmo where multiple shards from different personal realities interact hosted by god a god or gods.

This creates a space and time paradox ij which people try to determine the nature of their reality. Some parts arr objectively there, others change based on pov or quantum manifestation. Power of mirrors and attraction.

Until humanity achieved this vr tech, explaining it required using houses and mansions.

A person lives in their shard verse inside a room of a larger mansion. They never go into the other rooms. To them, their room is all that exists. Other rooms are other realms. Other people can visit different rooms.

At the spirit level, they can see the entire mansion.

The earth is the ground on which that mansion sits.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#34 2021-07-01 10:36:06

Robert369
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:

Majority of humans still does not know there is a problem.

This is valid only on a superficial 3D view, but if looking at what is really going on, this is untrue, because only actual soul-based people count - see the topics about "unreal people" in this forum and in the videos/transcripts. These unreal people are taking their way out as they cannot adapt, and so will real people who on a soul-level need/wish to have another round of 3D gaming and thus cannot adapt or don't desire such.

If it wasn't for the majority of the soul-based people's will, the planet would just go into another 3D reset, because the semi-regressive GF portions do not recognize the will of the people anyways, as they intentionally count all the unreal people that they programmed to be full of 3D silliness, as to create a false majority view on the situation.

Which is something that the higher GF portions (and non-GF races) do not support, because the free will of the majority if the real people aka the free will of the souls that incarnated to play the game is to be respected.

Gaia wrote:

Regarding GF I prefer what Gosia said in one of her last videos - the lower Federation does their job and fight the regressives who physically enslave our planet but the higher Federation runs both sides.

Sadly, this is only true to some extent, as the semi-regressive portion of the GF is or rather has been actively cooperating with Regressives. Which is why the planet was mostly under Draco control during the 3D Matrix time - in the name of these GF factions.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-01 10:37:52)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#35 2021-07-01 10:46:02

STAR-ONE
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

This is because the majority of Humans decided to want to end the current setting (which is what the higher level GF and other groups support now), while the ones seeking more such maximum duality will get to play out their desires elsewhere. And the semi-regressive lower level GF along with who ever wishes to play an evil character next round will happily stand ready for service to create their desired environment (e.g. via new incarnations).

In other - somewhat Swaruu's - words: All is as it should be, but it isn't visible from the lower awareness viewpoints.

Majority of humans still does not know there is a problem. And see covid as real threat.

Regarding GF I prefer what Gosia said in one of her last videos - the lower Federation does their job and fight the regressives who physically enslave our planet but the higher Federation runs both sides.

That is in line with what someone else here mentioned - Earth as common project/experiment and us like lab rats in it.

What we see now is that from the highest levels it was decided to change things (maybe just configuration of our Matrix) and so the lower levels are doing nothing more then deploying this new agenda (which is not really new because everything we are seeing happening now was agreed to take place from the very beginning, as ancient written sources say) and we are still in the role of mind controled lab rats (this time guided into awakening and hopefully with the perspective of our full integration into peaceful galactic structures).


Literally 4th density races are fighting each other physically, the positive races who wish to help us try to eliminate the negative forces by force. ("low" federation as you say)

Cobra's blog gives a lot of info on this subject:
- https://2012portal.blogspot.com/

The negative 5th density entities try to attack / destabilize you in a more subtle / indirect way:

Hyperdimensional Wars

Physical wars use physical force to gain advances in physical territory. But a hyperdimensional war is fought on a hyperdimensional battlefield extending forwards and backwards in time and sideways through parallel dimensions. Our soul vibrations and the realm we choose to occupy determine which probable futures we access, or alternately, which hyperdimensional territory we connect with and thereby reinforce. The hyperdimensional war is largely fought through us, through the frequencies we choose to hold.

This is why hostile forces often seem to respect freewill - they require that targets be within a certain frequency bandwidth resonant to their own before they can lock on and manipulate in a causal manner. Remember that phase lock is necessary for two things to causally interact, for the hyperdimensional subtleties of realm dynamics to evaporate and leave only the physical laws of cause and effect. By resonating within their frequency spectrum, you enter their hyperdimensional territory and they acquire the ability to physically overpower you.

The "high" federation including 6th density societal memory complexes, no longer fight because no longer feeling the usefulness, they only supervise and only rarely intervene, it seems to me.

Offline

#36 2021-07-01 11:34:52

Robert369
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:

It would be interesting to ponder if there is a level of decision making process above GF and Draco/Orion Empires which sets the path and these lower level organizations are just puppets in this higher game which can be run by 12D beings = archangels.

Considering that each of us is a fragment of Source and via the Higher Self directly connected to it, there from a higher viewpoint are no different beings amongst the lower densities, and one Higher Self has multiple souls and incarnations in the game, which at the top level unify into Source as one single being anyways.

This means that whatever happens "down here" is observed/controlled by the higher densities, though they respect free will, which is more like letting the game play out in any different way it can across multiple timelines, just to observe and enjoy/gather the experience.

The above being said, if we raise our frequency sufficiently and chose to put aside more and more duality, we can connect to and by that activate higher and higher aspects of our Higher Self and then make use of additional abilities. Yazhi surely is a good example for this process.

To refer this to your question, I would ask "Is Yazhi the puppet master of all the Swaruus ?"

Well, she could be if she chooses so. But she also knows that overriding the free will of her lower density selves will ultimately be detrimental for herself and the involved lower selves for various reasons, so - to my understanding - she limits herself to be assisting and not controlling. Just like her very own Higher Self allows her to live by her free will.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-01 11:36:01)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#37 2021-07-01 11:50:23

STAR-ONE
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:

It would be interesting to ponder if there is a level of decision making process above GF and Draco/Orion Empires which sets the path and these lower level organizations are just puppets in this higher game which can be run by 12D beings = archangels.

That would make sense to me.

What does not make sense to me is that one organization would allow lower levels to disobey higher levels as you are trying to present here.

But common is that lower levels of enemy organizations fight each other whilst higher levels cooperate and run the whole show.

That would be option two. (option 1 was archangels running the show)

To be honest, I don't know who is still above the galactic federations / confederations of worlds but a priori, it should be Gods and other such entities but this area of understanding is completely strange to me.

As for your other thought, I don't understand what you mean by the lower levels disobeying the upper levels?

Offline

#38 2021-07-01 12:04:21

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Robert, you wrote: "So, while there's all reason to be angry at the evil from a lower perspective, from a medium perspective already playing an evil upon request is a "service to others" albeit wrongly perceived."


All would be fine, if this was the truth.  But as I claimed before it is more complicated.

There are real "bad guys", who abuse this process.  The bad guys aren't a fiction. Of course you can say: "that's none of my business" and focus on self-enpowerment only.

Offline

#39 2021-07-01 12:25:02

Robert369
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Warrior Bishop wrote:

There are real "bad guys", who abuse this process.  The bad guys aren't a fiction. Of course you can say: "that's none of my business" and focus on self-enpowerment only.

Of course there are, but only up to a certain density level, as beyond that the required duality concept of "good and evil" no longer exists. Up to that density level there are various stages of "evil" that step by step can be overcome via personal growth by going up in frequency/density.

As for your comment on self-empowerment: This is just another way of describing this personal growth that will ultimately rid one's individual environment of "evil" or anything undesired but instead replace all that with desired manifestations.

Yet, as this has limitations due to collective agreements, one needs to decide to either help the collective to raise its frequency, or to cancel one or more collective agreements, as to not be affected by them anymore. The latter can be difficult, but if consequently followed it will e.g. end up like Yazhi, who is no longer bound by restrictions of time, space, race, and many physical limitations, as it is her who defines her desired reality - which includes her body and more.

So, it all boils down to the desired experience: Does one want a collective one or an individual one ? My personal decision on this matter is a mix of both, participating in as many collective agreements as I consider convenient, while going my own path otherwise.

As for Earth, most Starseeds arrived here to help the collective to get its frequency awareness level increased, and since their usually higher frequency and higher energetic levels easily overpower low frequency and low power beings, a relative small amount of people suffices to significantly raise the planetary frequency and awareness - at least for all those who wish to participate, because this is still an individual decision, meaning that many people are currently deciding that they want another 3D round (which will be on another planet) instead of going to the next "level" right now.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#40 2021-07-01 12:34:36

Robert369
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:

What does not make sense to me is that one organization would allow lower levels to disobey higher levels as you are trying to present here.

As per free will there are no "orders" from higher to lower (or any other combo) density levels of the GF, as that would be regressive and violating their very own rules, but instead everyone is allowed to violate any rules if they wish so - and then needs to accept the consequences, which can be anything including disintegration of the soul.

This means that since the semi-regressive did violate plenty of rules, they are now cared for. Meaning that since higher densities cannot directly interfere as that would violate the rules as well, they sent Starseeds to incarnate on Earth (and possibly within other assisting races) to solve the problem from within. Which is what you currently see on our planet - or not so much visibly so far, due to the lying media still remaining under Cabal control (which I see still needed for various reasons).

So, in other words: The "disobedient" lower density groups will be handled through Starseeds - which they are aware of an is why they target them for a while already, though with little effect since they tend to be more resistant than expected.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#41 2021-07-01 12:47:01

Robert369
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:

Even yazhi is bound by limitations like internet access. If she were not she would not need assistance of Andromedans who she does not like. Agree?

I am certain that she could easily communicate at any time with anyone she wants - and all across the universe. But I see that she decided to still follow some basic GF rules because the "fight over Earth" is also a "fight over the GF's infiltration". So it makes sense to team up with those who have same goals.

Gaia wrote:

Regarding starseeds, are they sent here by only good guys or alsp bad guys?

Of course, the Regressives and also others who play "bad guys" are using Starseeds, which is why they needed to lower Humanity's frequency as much as to be compatible with theirs, so they can incarnate here as Humans and take over leadership positions to cause the mess we are currently in.

Others use immersion pods, which is easier to handle in an environment of different frequency, and also allows e.g. the bad guys to simply ignore death and re-immerse again (and possibly so with a pre-grown body to continue where one was!). This option does not easily exist for directly incarnating souls, as those need to use a new baby that firstly needs to grow up. That is, while at sufficiently high density they could just manifest whatever body they wish to appear in, this kind of direct interference is rarely done (and usually too exhausting for them to keep up for long).


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#42 2021-07-02 16:51:05

Vega
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

DarkOwl wrote:

That was a really great read Vega
Well argued

Thanks DarkOwl. smile


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#43 2021-07-02 16:59:21

Vega
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Vega wrote:
Rainer Klar wrote:
Vega wrote:

I understand it's not as black and white but I do wonder whether the Federation would allow starseeds to enter in one of the 5D planets with pre-industrial civilizations, using immersion pod technology.

Yes, I am pretty sure that their directive is more often disregarded.
We live in a simulation. In it, we learn about seemingly universally valid laws.
However, these laws are disregarded every now and then, also by the legislators.

Today I got again the thought impulse:
"Everything changes here, if I change it in me.
If I wait for any events in the outside, I can wait for a long time.
Everything starts to change immediately as soon as I change it in me."

My idea on this: I go - e.g. by meditation - into direct contact with my High Self or with the Source and work with Ho'oponopono, instead of spending a lot of time at the PC to find "finally the liberation message" there.

I will find this liberation message as new reality soon after I have made myself ready for it.
It seems increasingly unimportant to me which actors play a role in this simulation.

As long as I harbor suspicions one way or another that certain players are playing it "wrong" (Trump, Federation, WhiteHats, Kim G. et al.), I create a field in which this becomes reality.

As soon as I trust that everything is or becomes full of wonder and fine, this can become reality immediately.

Therefore, it is only a question of: Do I trust God? (the Source, Tao, Original Creator, Love...)
or am I feeding the fear?

I would also add that here in the physical realities we need to take actions to bring that reality into the physical. We have to trust 100% that it is true, and then act as if it is 100% true. Take the actions that we would take if that reality was real. We can treat every action as another physical density channel, with our actions we switch in which physical density channel we currently are, back and forth.

I came across this translation of a conversation between Robert and Swaruu X again today and it reminded me of this reply so I'll add it here.

Swaruu X.- Yes, that's why people don't understand why the Law of Attraction doesn't work for
them. Nor is it a matter of staying alone meditating, entering into frequency compatibility with what
is desired. It does not work like that. You must be in that frequency of having what you want, but
you must also take action towards that purpose. It is that action towards the purpose that jumps the agreements of the collective. Because without them you would be in a high density where what you think materializes just because you want it to. Then you must have a clear and defined objective, and take action towards that direction, and with that action is what you navigate and remove the agreements that limit life and materialization-manifestation within that dense 3D.

Robert.- I understand clearly ... Yes, it is the action, things do not usually come alone due to the
compatibility of frequencies. Thanks, yes. It is well understood, said in those words.

Swaruu X.- Yes.


Despejando Enigmas
June 14, 2021
Video URL: https://youtu.be/pXt5Q1b9tM0

START OF THE VIDEO - ARTIFICIAL REALITY - SWARUU X
Robert.- But in the end what is the Earth? A game? A bad reflection of the outside? A computer
game, I mean?

Swaruu X.- You cannot know what its purpose is as something definitive, it can be interpreted in
various ways, from a game to a school.

Robert.- It was said that aliens came here for entertainment and training.

Swaruu X.- What is certain is that it is artificial. Not by computers or by Van Allen Belts, but simply
by mind control because nothing there is true. And I want to say, nothing. Everything is distorted
and based on lies with agendas behind them. What makes that place, its laws, legal or reality, rules
of the matter, information, history, everything is a lie.

Robert.- And are those lies that create this reality for us?

Swaruu X.- Yes, because through lies and mental control with those lies they guide people's
perception of reality. And since they have no other choice of what to believe, they create a 3D
realm or reality that is only valid within 3D Earth. What humanity believes is not compatible with
what is outside the Earth.

Robert.- Do you mean that this mind control materializes our external world? As simple as that?

Swaruu X.- Yes, basically and simplifying things, yes.

Robert.- So if I wanted to and I proposed it, it wouldn't be difficult for me to find someone here,
right? Someone how I really would like him to be because I think I'm going to use myself as an
example. I want to test how real this game is AND how much I am capable of creating ...

Swaruu X.- Basically it depends on you. But there is also another level which is that you are in a
soup of collective reality.Robert.- So one of the “problems” is that. And that collective reality is
what makes everything more pasty.

Swaruu X.- Yes, that's why people don't understand why the Law of Attraction doesn't work for
them. Nor is it a matter of staying alone meditating, entering into frequency compatibility with what
is desired. It does not work like that. You must be in that frequency of having what you want, but
you must also take action towards that purpose. It is that action towards the purpose that jumps the
agreements of the collective. Because without them you would be in a high density where what you
think materializes just because you want it to. Then you must have a clear and defined objective,
and take action towards that direction, and with that action is what you navigate and remove the
agreements that limit life and materialization-manifestation within that dense 3D.

Robert.- I understand clearly ... Yes, it is the action, things do not usually come alone due to the
compatibility of frequencies. Thanks, yes. It is well understood, said in those words.

Swaruu X.- Yes.

* * *

Transcribed by an anonymous person of Sociedad Taygeta

English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-05 22:08:05)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#44 2021-07-02 17:08:22

Rainer Klar
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Thank you Vega for your additional info and excerpts from chats with Swaruu X.

Offline

#45 2021-07-02 17:47:37

Vega
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Gaia wrote:

What I see is that this is engineered from above and that there are races and organizations upstairs who are helping us.

And they are going to continue doing so. But, we should not tell anyone to stop doing that, we should be greatful for any kind of help and ally with those helping.

If they listened to such calls and stop their assistance regressive races would fully gain control again and turn this planet into a complete hell.

Have on mind, it is not the ordinary people who own the system, it is the cabals who does it. And cabal is self confident if is backed up by the Orion overloards.

If there were not a force fighting the satanic Orion force, cabal would have no reason to ease down the situation and stop the hardest form of oppression.

But because they see the environment is changing from above, they back off and the awakening/transition is this way anabled/allowed.


Let's be smart, Gaia has outspoken!

The way I understand it, with the whole federation subject the Swaruunians and Taygetans are disclosing that Earth is a self contained artificial reality bubble where ETs come to play sick hellish harsh games to have experiences that they cannot have in natural 5D planets for soul evolution purposes.

And that the federation and the prime directive rules does not allow races from outside to interfere and help us except in some extreme case like children in DUMBS etc. The Taygetans were removed from orbit even for just giving us information and intel about this. I keep hearing about help happening behind the scenes from so many groups but I have yet to see the results of it. And instead I saw 2020 happen and I see the plandemic agenda progressing unopposed.

There are maybe groups and forces fighting them inside the reality bubble, like factions in the military and intelligence communities but they seem to be weaker than the cabal.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-02 17:52:04)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#46 2021-08-01 12:54:56

Robert369
Member

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

Emily wrote:
DDA wrote:

Hence, I would agree with your conclusion that, perhaps for some individuals, this is a failed experiment and we should put an end to it.

If it were a failed experiment then why would "billions of souls were waiting to enter"? (Swaruu)
I see a very successful experiment here..

Fail or not is not defined by how many want it, just look at how many people happily buy and upgrade their mind-control devices (mobile phones) and anti-spirituality toxification dosages (food and other industrial products) ever day.

Instead, an experiment fail is defined by the predetermined goal of the experiment and if that has been reached or not. We still have to get information on what that goal really is, because so far we have plenty of contradicting information, of which much seems to be faked history database entries (e.g. what the 3D Matrix was for, or how Tiamat was destroyed) due to contradicting information being out there (which simply might be from different timelines, of course).


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB